PDA

View Full Version : Digimon!

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-18, 06:43 PM
Ax, Josiah, Selena, Arthur, Tomas (Heroes)

Lights flashing, radios filled with static, internet crashing, and electronics just plain messing up. Then a flash of multicolored lights. That's the last thing you remember. And now, all of a sudden, you're in a strange forest. Some of the trees and plants aren't unlike what you've seen of tropical locals, while others are more temperate, and a few others are completely foreign to you. There's a low buzzing, like the sound of a dial-up internet connection attempting to connect, but it passes quickly. You aren't sure where you are, but it sure as hell isn't home. There are no animals to be seen, not even insects.

(Ax and Selena, you two are in roughly the same area, near enough to find each other easily. The same for Josiah, Arthur, and Tomas.)

Viera Champion
2010-01-18, 07:47 PM
Selena rubs her temple, trying to get rid ofthe headache brought on by the Japanese hustle and bustle. And the next thing she knows, it's all gone. She stares in amazement, completely forgetting about her headache.
"Where am I?"
She says, completely forgetting about her headache.

She begins to wander around and will probably run into Ax. Unless Jeesse Drake doesn't want that to happen.

Jesse Drake
2010-01-18, 07:52 PM
*Grumble grumble* Ax lands and is very short. He's not sure where he is, or what's going on. He reaches for his cell phone- if it's still there.

After a moment, regardless of what happens, he'll wander about. (Let's have it be in the direction of Selena.) He appears to be angry, but that's just how he normally looks.

After coming to Selena, he looks back, and does a double take. It's someone- and she had to know what's going on. He carefully heads towards her. "Hey!" He calls.

(OOC- Do we see our digimon anywhere near)

Viera Champion
2010-01-18, 07:56 PM
Selena looks over and sees Ax.
Thank God it's another person.

She rushes over to him.
"Hi. I'm Selena Parker. Do you perchance, happen to know where we are?"

My OOC: Werent we supposed to get digivices at this point?

Jesse Drake
2010-01-18, 07:58 PM
Ax looks at her a bit skeptically. "I'm Ax Roughly." he says quickly. "No-" he's a bit angry now. "I thought you would have."

Viera Champion
2010-01-18, 08:08 PM
Ax Roughly? Sounds like a made up tough guy name.

She notices he's angry.
"Im sorry to disappoint you. But I'm just as clueless as you are. One minute I was in Tokyo, the next minute I was here."

Jesse Drake
2010-01-18, 08:11 PM
"Yeah- I've been there- twice. Once when my dad, Duff Roughly, shot Ninja Swarm, and it's hit sequel, Ninja Swarm 2." He's still not happy. "Well- then what am I supposed to do. I can't get service out here..." He throws his cellphone down and it shatters. "Agh!"

Viera Champion
2010-01-18, 08:33 PM
Selena rolls his eyes as he smashes his phone.
"First you can calm down. Oh hey I remember that movie!"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-18, 08:47 PM
Arthur stands up, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Well, that was odd."

Arthur looked about, and then proceeded to do the only think he could think of. He sat down against a tree, and shut his eyes, and waited for it all to go away.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-18, 08:50 PM
As Selena and Ax talk, Ax's ruined cell phone begins to glow. The phone itself begins to fade away leaving only the glow, which splits into two separate glows, taking a strange hexagonal shapes. The glows float gently to about eye level, solidifying into a device not unlike a digital toy from back home.

Viera Champion
2010-01-18, 09:06 PM
Selena gently reaches out and takes the device out of the air. She holds it gently in her hand.
"Whats this? It looks like on of those toys."

White Blade
2010-01-18, 10:56 PM
Josiah got up and shook his head. He wasn't the kind of person who, when left alone, spoke quietly. In spite of the fact that he figured he should be really, really panicked, the only emotion he felt was intense irritation at the buzzing sound. How he hated the sound that reminded him of the hideous dial-up his family had used when he was little. He shook his head.

Looking around, Josiah wondered where he was. It wasn't home. It wasn't the swamps near houston or Galveston beach. He started talking to himself, noting off possibilities. "Kidnapping, alien abduction, allergic reaction, mickey-finn, divine intervention, amnesia, death..." And so he went on, walking as he went, until he saw a young man sitting beneath a tree.

"Hey! You! Where am I?" he called over to him, trying to get his attention.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-18, 11:00 PM
Arthur continues to keep his eyes closed.

"If I'm surroounded by strange plants, and not in some tiny room with a computer in front of me, I have no idea."

Arthur's voice is calm, almost humorous.

"So am I?"

White Blade
2010-01-18, 11:24 PM
Josiah wanted to laugh. What kind of question was that? But instead he responded, "You are," he replied, "Unless I'm the delusion self-validating."

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-19, 12:17 AM
Arthur sighed, and opened his eyes, looking around.

"Well, either way, it appears this isn't going away. So, you have any idea what the hell is going on? Except one, or both of us being nuts?"

Arthur laughed, standing up and pushing his glasses up his nose.

Jesse Drake
2010-01-19, 10:20 AM
"Hey!" Shouts Ax. "I don't remember the other cell phones doing that when they broke!" He says, giving you the feeling he goes through those quite often. He takes his. "I'm not sure what to do with it- I don't play with toys anymore." As he says that, a small gameboy device falls from his pocket and shatters too. "Argh!" He kicks it away from him.

White Blade
2010-01-19, 04:07 PM
Arthur sighed, and opened his eyes, looking around.

"Well, either way, it appears this isn't going away. So, you have any idea what the hell is going on? Except one, or both of us being nuts?"

Arthur laughed, standing up and pushing his glasses up his nose.

"I'm thinking... Reality TV series? No. I have no idea," Josiah says, smiling in spite of the circumstances.

Viera Champion
2010-01-19, 04:54 PM
Selena giggles as the gameboy falls out of his pocket.
"Thats a pretty cool phone you've got there. Or had there. I should get one. After I get back home from here. Wherever here is."

Jesse Drake
2010-01-19, 06:13 PM
Ax smiles. "So," he looks at the device he just received. "I wonder what this is?" He checks around for a button, and if there is one, he'll push it. "And I wonder why it came from my phone..." He groans a bit. "Which I didn't get the SIM card out of!"

Viera Champion
2010-01-19, 06:18 PM
Selena rolls her eyes again but continues smiling in an amused manner.
"Can you stop whining for once."
She will also press a button if there is one on hers.
"So do you have any ideas of what we should do besides sit here and wait for something to happen?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-19, 06:22 PM
Arthur shrugged, and looked about. He walked over to one one of the trees, knocking on it softly. He looked over at Josiah.

"Give me a boost up, and I'll see if I can see anything."

Jesse Drake
2010-01-19, 06:26 PM
Ax glares at Selena for a moment, then says "Well, I'm not sure." He looks around. "Maybe you could climb a tree, see if there's anything useful around."

When Ax was younger, he rarely played outside, and never did he explore the woods or anything like that, so he had no survival skills, but he wasn't going to say anything.

Viera Champion
2010-01-19, 06:47 PM
"I always played outside and still do. I'll climb the tree. You can wait down here as long as you keep quiet and stop complaining."
She latches onto the branch of a tree and lifts her self up.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-19, 07:32 PM
Ax and Selena

As Selena climbs the tree, she notices a slight rustling in the vegetation. If she stops to listen, it's possible to hear very quiet talking, but it is impossible to make out what's being said.

Viera Champion
2010-01-19, 07:43 PM
Selena hears the noise and immediately quiets down. She tries to move as quietly as possibly and brushes away the vegetation between her and the noises to see where that are coming from.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-19, 08:25 PM
As Selena pushes away the growth, the talking stops. As she looks through the hole she sees two strange beings; a small blue and white creature with the stance and shape like a Tyrannosaurus rex without a snout and a small yellow fluffball with cat ears and a tail. Both are looking at her, but only the fluffball speaks.

"Hello!"

Viera Champion
2010-01-19, 08:38 PM
As the CUTE little fluffball speaks to her she falls out of the tree in surprise landing in a conveniently placed pile of leaves.

Jesse Drake
2010-01-19, 08:39 PM
"Hey!" Ax runs over. "What happened up there?"

Viera Champion
2010-01-19, 08:46 PM
Selena stands up quickly.
"There were creatures up there. A mini t-Rex and a yellow puffball with a tail. The puffball talked to me."

Jesse Drake
2010-01-19, 08:47 PM
Ax was about to call her a liar, but he decided to look up. "Hey- if there's any dinosaur or puffball up there, come on down."

Viera Champion
2010-01-19, 09:00 PM
Selena frowns at the fact that he doesn't believe her.
"Or you could move your lazy butt and climb up there."

Jesse Drake
2010-01-20, 09:49 AM
"I would climb up there, but clearly there's nothing up there-" But Ax isn't too sure of that as he speaks it. He still checks up and tries to see if there's any monsters up there.

White Blade
2010-01-20, 01:14 PM
Josiah looks dubious at trying to help Arthur up but tries anyway.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-20, 03:17 PM
Arthur, with the other boys help, nimbly climbs into the tree, and starts climbing upwards, intending to get the lay of the land.

Viera Champion
2010-01-20, 05:08 PM
"I would climb up there, but clearly there's nothing up there-" But Ax isn't too sure of that as he speaks it. He still checks up and tries to see if there's any monsters up there.

"I'm not lying!"
Selena's temper is wearing thin.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-20, 07:55 PM
Ax and Selena

As Ax is looking, the fluffball comes out from some bushes down on the ground and looks at Selena. "I'm sorry I scared you! I'm Nyaramon, by the way! And my friend, who I'm sure you saw, was DemiVeemon!" As Nyaramon says this, the small T-rex like creature jumps from the tree, past Ax.

"Hello!"

Arthur and Josiah

As you look around, you see nothing but the tops of trees almost all the way to the horizon. At the edge you see a large mountain. There's also a large body of water at the other edge of the forest.

Viera Champion
2010-01-20, 07:59 PM
Selena let's out another eep as Nyaramon jumps out. But she calms down immediately calms down as she sees it is a harmless fluff ball.
"Aww... It's cute."

Jesse Drake
2010-01-20, 08:01 PM
Ax leaps back. "Ah!" He wasn't expecting to see anything. But he calms down. "Um..." They seemed rather civilized. "He- hello." He looks at the dinosaur. Ax turns to Selena. "I... I'm... s-sorry for thinking you were lying."

Viera Champion
2010-01-20, 08:10 PM
Selena grins at him. She is obviously taking this a lot better than he is. She's not even frightened.
"I didn't actually think you would apologize. But no problem. I forgive you."
She reaches out to pick up the Nyaramon

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-20, 08:15 PM
Arthur and Josiah

As you look around, you see nothing but the tops of trees almost all the way to the horizon. At the edge you see a large mountain. There's also a large body of water at the other edge of the forest.

Arthur sighed, and climbed back down and dropped down onto the ground.

"There's just forest for a while. A Mountain is over there, and a Lake that way. I say we head for the Lake."

Arthur still had no idea what he was going to do long term, but it seemed better then just sitting around waiting.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-20, 08:41 PM
Selena and Ax

Nyaramon jumps into Selena's arms. "I can tell we're going to be great friends, nya~"

Meanwhile, DemiDevimon looks up at Ax. "Hello, I'm DemiVeemon! I don't think you two have told us your names!"

Jesse Drake
2010-01-20, 08:44 PM
Ax smiles a bit. "Hey DemiVeemon." He says quietly. "My name is Ax. Ax Roughly."

Viera Champion
2010-01-20, 08:56 PM
Ahhh Demidevimon!! These are really myotismons goons!! Just kidding.

Selena huggles the cute little nyaramon.
"And I'm Selena Parker. Pleasure to meet you two."

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-20, 09:18 PM
DemiVeemon looks a bit confused. "I've never heard of any kind of Digimon like that!"

Viera Champion
2010-01-20, 09:25 PM
Selena giggles.
"We aren't digimon silly. Were humans."
She huggles nyaramon some more.
"Can you tell us where we are Nyaramon? I don't think I've ever been here before."

Jesse Drake
2010-01-20, 09:30 PM
"I'm not a Digimon!" Ax yells. "I'm a human!" He doesn't mean to be short with the thing, but he's still in shock a bit, and he doesn't know any other way to express it.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-21, 06:22 AM
Selena and Ax

Nyaramon snuggles back with Selena. "You're in the Digital World, of course! nya~" DemiVeemon, however, seems a bit concerned.

"But, if you aren't Digimon... you must be humans, right? I've heard of humans, but never seen them before..."

Viera Champion
2010-01-21, 06:54 AM
Selena isn't even paying attention to the demiveemon and Ax anymore. She's intrigued by her conversation with nyaramon too much
"The digital world?"

Jesse Drake
2010-01-21, 11:54 AM
"Duh- I'm a human. What else would I be?" Ax calms down. "You look like a dinosaur- and I thought they were extinct. That's kind of cool."

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-21, 05:12 PM
"Of course the Digital World, that's where we live! Where did you think you were?"

DemiVeemon glares at Ax. "Well, you could be a Digimon, of course! Everybody here is a Digimon... except you two, it seems."

Viera Champion
2010-01-21, 06:39 PM
"Umm back on my world. You know where people live and there aren't any monsters, no matter how cute they are."

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-21, 06:42 PM
Nyaramon looks up at Selena confused. "That world really exists? I always thought it was a legend, nya~" She thinks for a second before jumping down from Selena's arms. "Follow me, I think we should go see the village elders, nya~" She begins hopping away into the forest. DemiVeemon notices this and follows without a word.

White Blade
2010-01-21, 06:52 PM
Josiah gave a quick nod, sure that water would be helpful in their situation, "Alright, lets go," he said, marching towards the lake, trying to walk in as straight a line in that direction as possible.

Viera Champion
2010-01-21, 07:04 PM
"Okay."
Selena clips the electronic toy thing (digivice) to her belt and follows nyaramon and demiveemon. She motions for Ax to follow.

((And here is probably where we should wait for Jesse to post before continuing.))

Agent_0042
2010-01-22, 06:23 PM
"BRANCHEZ LE MODEM FICHU!" Tomas cries, stirring. Though the buzzing has in actuality long since ceased, Tomas can still hear it echoing in his aching cranium as he gradually regains consciousness. All around him, and mere inches in front of his face, is a tangle of branches and leaves. Alors. Je suis dans un arbuste.

As he wrestles his way out, a blue and silver blur leaps from behind him and bounces into a nearby bush. Eh...Quoi? Tomas glances around, taking in the now-eerily-silent tropical jungle. "Ce n'est certainement pas de Montréal," he murmurs. "Comment suis-j'arrivé ici?" He starts patting down his pockets, feeling for his effects. Porte-monnaie, calepin, stylo, pho...

Whatever Tomas feels, it's not his phone. He reaches deep into his right pocket to pull out a boxy, palm-sized device with a sparse interface; no keypad, only a large screen and a few buttons. He raises it to his face to examine it more closely.

<Kapurim...>

Tomas stops. The text that flashed on the screen is gone; he slowly lowers the device. It reappears once the device is aimed at the bush the...thing...disappeared into.

<Kapurimon. In-training level...>

Ah, l'anglais. English.

<...non-attribute Digimon.>

There's more text, but Tomas doesn't read it. Digimon? What's that supposed to mean? What's any of that supposed to mean? He stows the device back in his pocket as he walks towards and crouches in front of the bush. "Je ne vais pas vous nuire. Venez ici." he speaks gently. "Come here. I won't hurt you."

Cautiously, the thing wiggles it's way out, giving Tomas his first good look at it: ball-shaped with a long tail, blue and white striped fur, and an oversized spiked metal helmet. "So you're...Kapurimon?" Despite basically being nothing but a head, and therefore having no neck, Kapurimon manages to nod. "And apparently you can understand me." It nods again, then glances towards the side and points its tail in that direction. "Eh? Okay. Um, lead on?" With that, Kapurimon bounces off, Tomas trailing.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-22, 06:25 PM
Arthur walks along after Josiah.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-22, 08:44 PM
Josiah and Arthur

You walk for a bit towards the water. It's not much of a walk before a small fluffy creature with a metal cap jumps out in front of you. It looks up at you, a bit surprised. It's at this point that a small device begins weighing down your pockets.

Tomas

You follow the creature for quite a distance, before suddenly coming out from a small grove of trees in front of two other people. Kapurimon is looking up at them.

White Blade
2010-01-22, 10:40 PM
Josiah looks down at the creature and then turns to Arthur, "Why do you think its wearing a metal cap?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-24, 02:01 PM
Arthur shrugs, not sure himself.

"Same reason it is here at all, I suppose."

Arthur reaches into his back pocket. His Blackberry had been back there, but it appeared it had changed. He would be concerned, but frankly, compared to what had happened, it seemed of a minor concern.

"What the hell is this thing?"

Arthur stares at the Blue Digivice, curious. It was the same color as his Blackberry, but didn't seem to match up otherwise.

White Blade
2010-01-24, 03:49 PM
Josiah, who just had his hands in his pocket, pulls out his own digivice, which is white with a central purple stripe, and looks at it strangely, "I've got one too... Weird."

Tackyhillbillu
2010-01-26, 06:21 PM
Arthur sighed, and looked over at the creature. It looked harmless enough, but better safe then sorry.

"Come on."

Arthur tries to circle around the creature, then continue on their way.

White Blade
2010-01-26, 09:08 PM
Arthur sighed, and looked over at the creature. It looked harmless enough, but better safe then sorry.

"Come on."

Arthur tries to circle around the creature, then continue on their way.

"Yeah. You're right. Gotta get to water."

Agent_0042
2010-01-28, 09:53 PM
They don't... seem overtly hostile. Tomas lingers in the trees as the other humans start to leave the clearing, scrutinizing but not following. Kapurimon's eyes follow the pair as they walk past it before it turns to him, cocking its head and glowering at Tomas as if he was stupid. It hops back to him and starts nudging at his ankle, making its intentions clear. "Alright, I get it," Tomas grumbles before reluctantly making his presence known. "Er, allo? Hello?"

White Blade
2010-02-03, 11:16 AM
They don't... seem overtly hostile. Tomas lingers in the trees as the other humans start to leave the clearing, scrutinizing but not following. Kapurimon's eyes follow the pair as they walk past it before it turns to him, cocking its head and glowering at Tomas as if he was stupid. It hops back to him and starts nudging at his ankle, making its intentions clear. "Alright, I get it," Tomas grumbles before reluctantly making his presence known. "Er, allo? Hello?"

"Hey! I'm Josiah, who're you?" Josiah asked loudly, perhaps not as politely as he would have under most circumstances, but not harshly or cruelly.

Jesse Drake
2010-02-03, 11:26 AM
"Okay."
Selena clips the electronic toy thing (digivice) to her belt and follows nyaramon and demiveemon. She motions for Ax to follow.

((And here is probably where we should wait for Jesse to post before continuing.))

Ax follows the others. He's secretly in awe of Demiveemon.

Viera Champion
2010-02-03, 04:01 PM
Selena seems to be taking the whole thing quite well. She isn't at awe, but she is like awwww... You know...because Nyaramon is so cute...:smalltongue:

Yeah she is also still following the two digimon.

Agent_0042
2010-02-07, 12:17 AM
"Hey! I'm Josiah, who're you?" Josiah asked loudly, perhaps not as politely as he would have under most circumstances, but not harshly or cruelly.
"Tomas." he replies, tentatively extending a hand. Zut, how should I reply? Say something, idiot! "I see you have one of these, er, gadgets too." Tomas continues, pulling his out with his free hand.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-07, 09:44 AM
Ax and Selena

You walk in silence for a while, and DemiVeemon is the first to break it. "So... you two are from the human world? What's it like there?" As you continue to walk, you still notice a lot of vegetation from several different climates, but no other life.

Jesse Drake
2010-02-07, 10:14 AM
Ax sighs. "It kind of sucks." he answers. "You move around everywhere and don't get to meet people for too long."

Viera Champion
2010-02-07, 12:53 PM
Selena speaks at the same time as Ax.
"Its great! Everyone is so nice. And the foods delicious. And I have alot of friends."

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-07, 06:30 PM
DemiVeemon shakes his head. "No, I mean like... what're the plants like, and if there aren't any Digimon, what lives there?"

"You need to learn to say what you mean, nya~"

Jesse Drake
2010-02-07, 06:46 PM
"It's full of cities and buildings." Ax answers shyly. "That's about it." He tries to think- what else could there be. Then a faint grin graces his face. "Well, I do get to fly around in a jet all the time-" He thinks a bit. "It's like a giant metal bird."

White Blade
2010-02-15, 10:19 PM
"Tomas." he replies, tentatively extending a hand. Zut, how should I reply? Say something, idiot! "I see you have one of these, er, gadgets too." Tomas continues, pulling his out with his free hand.

Josiah shakes Tomas' hand firmly and politely, and the agrees, "Yeah, I feel kind of robbed though, as it appears to have replaced my iPhone,"

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-16, 08:23 PM
Ax and Selena

"Interesting..." DemiVeemon seems a bit skeptical at the idea of a jet, but doesn't say anything else. After a bit more walking, the trees start thinning and you can see a grouping of huts out in the distance.

"Here's the village! Stay here while I go find the elder, nya~" Nyaramon hops off into the village, while DemiVeemon stays behind.

Agent_0042
2010-02-16, 09:50 PM
Josiah shakes Tomas' hand firmly and politely, and the agrees, "Yeah, I feel kind of robbed though, as it appears to have replaced my iPhone,"

"You're better off." Tomas allows himself a cautious grin. "At least this thing has buttons. 'Tactile response,' it's called. 'Répons tactile.' Try holding it up to that creature - it's called 'Kapurimon', by the way - and see what it does." To the other individual, he ventures, "Did you, eh, get one also?

White Blade
2010-02-17, 10:27 AM
Josiah takes out his digivice and waves it in front of Kapurimon's face, hoping for a reaction.

Jesse Drake
2010-02-17, 10:38 AM
Ax and Selena

"Interesting..." DemiVeemon seems a bit skeptical at the idea of a jet, but doesn't say anything else. After a bit more walking, the trees start thinning and you can see a grouping of huts out in the distance.

"Here's the village! Stay here while I go find the elder, nya~" Nyaramon hops off into the village, while DemiVeemon stays behind.

Ax looks down at the little dinosaur thing. "So- where exactly are we? Is this a really nice theme park?"

Agent_0042
2010-02-21, 08:43 AM
Josiah takes out his digivice and waves it in front of Kapurimon's face, hoping for a reaction.

Kapurimon tilts his head, looking at Josiah funnily. Tomas notes the lack of reaction from the device. "That's... odd. It works on mine. Look." He aims his device at the digimon, and an image of Kapurimon pops up accompanied by scrolling text.

<Kapurimon. In-training level, non attribute digimon. Known attacks include: Howling Blow. Common digivolutions include: Hagurumon; Kotemon; PawnChessmon; ToyAgumon.>

There's other Digimon? "Digivolution"?

Viera Champion
2010-02-21, 10:33 AM
Selene rolls her eyes.
"We're in the middle of nowhere with cute little monsters, and you want to know if there is a theme park around?"
She says to Ax.

Jesse Drake
2010-02-21, 12:06 PM
"Hey! It's a fair question! This has to be a themepark or something, it's not normal!" He looks at Demiveemon. "Where else do you see cool dinosaurs walking around and tailed fuzzballs... bouncing around?"

White Blade
2010-02-21, 03:39 PM
"Wow, that's really cool." Josiah says peering at the digivice in Tomas' hand, "I wonder why mine didn't work though,"

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-22, 03:31 PM
Ax and Selena

"I already told you, this is the Digital World, the world where we live!"

Arthur, Josiah, Tomas

As Josiah comments on his Digivice not responding, it begins to glow. A tone sounds, and text scrolls across the screen: Shaomon, Canine Digimon. {Enter Shaomon, how you wish}

White Blade
2010-02-25, 07:05 PM
"Hey! It's working!" he says as a little white puffball on pink legs walks up. "What are you?" he says looking at the little creature before him.

"What am I? What are you!" replies Shaomon

"Are you Shaomon?" Josiah asks, handling the talking creature with remarkable aptitude, but still clearly surprised.

"Yep!" says Shaomon with a bit of a laugh in its voice

"Alright... I'm Josiah,"

"Hi Josiah!"

"Um... Nice to meet you Shaomon."

"Well, of course," Shaomon replies, turning up its nose showily and speaking in a falsely arrogant voice and Josiah just starts cracking up. Maybe it was all the stress, all the strange new things, but it was just funny now. Too funny now.

Jesse Drake
2010-02-25, 08:01 PM
Ax sighs. "Okay..." He's not entirely sure it's true, but he goes on with it. "So, I'm hungry- is there anywhere to eat around here?"

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-25, 08:16 PM
"Of course; there's plenty of food in the village! We just need to wait for Nyaramon to come back so we know if it's ok for you two to enter!"

Viera Champion
2010-02-25, 09:22 PM
Selena rubs her stomach.
"Come to think of it, I'm pretty hungry myself."

Jesse Drake
2010-02-26, 10:18 PM
Ax picks up a stone and tosses it into some bushes. "So, what do little dinosaurs do exactly?"

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-27, 05:12 PM
DemiVeemon shrugs. "I dunno... stuff. What do humans do?"

Jesse Drake
2010-02-27, 05:16 PM
"Dang, I wasn't expecting that!" "Um... we go to movies, and play video games."

Agent_0042
2010-03-07, 04:56 PM
"Hey! It's working!" he says as a little white puffball on pink legs walks up. "What are you?" he says looking at the little creature before him.

"What am I? What are you!" replies Shaomon

"Are you Shaomon?" Josiah asks, handling the talking creature with remarkable aptitude, but still clearly surprised.

"Yep!" says Shaomon with a bit of a laugh in its voice

"Alright... I'm Josiah,"

"Hi Josiah!"

"Um... Nice to meet you Shaomon."

"Well, of course," Shaomon replies, turning up its nose showily and speaking in a falsely arrogant voice and Josiah just starts cracking up. Maybe it was all the stress, all the strange new things, but it was just funny now. Too funny now.

On peut parler? Mon dieu, on peut parler. Tomas turns to Kapurimon. "What about you? Can you talk, too?" Despite lacking shoulders, or any other body part aside from a head and tail, Kapurimon somehow manages to give a very convincing shrug. That's...not quite as odd.

He glances back over to his companion and his companion's new companion, just in time to see Josiah start cracking up. Oh dear, he's lost it already. Not to mention I'm probably only shortly behind him. Addressing the other human, who had yet to introduce himself, "And you? Think there's another monster lurking in the bushes for you?"

Viera Champion
2010-03-07, 05:38 PM
"Speak for yourself. I actually have a life."

Jesse Drake
2010-03-11, 10:34 AM
"So, what do you do, Miss Parker?"