PDA

View Full Version : Calisari's "The Way" in DnD 3.5

slexlollar89
2010-01-19, 02:18 AM
Hello playground,

I'm an avid fan of Lun Calisari's The Way. If you haven't played it, you might wanna check it out (it's free, and kinda cool if you like RPGs and old school games).

Basically, I want to know how someone would go to stat out Rhue, Trazian and Gaiaus. If anybody likes any of the other characters, feel free to stat them or give me hints or suggestions on how to do it myself... I love advice as long as people don't troll.

Just to be clear, I don't care about the particular swords, or the notch stuff... just the characters themselves.

Noble Savant
2010-01-19, 04:14 AM
The Tome of Battle threesome work out fairly well for the trio. Gaius works out very well as a Crusader, mainly because of his personality, though Devoted Spirit and White Raven have close enough parallels to his move set.

Rhue is a swordsage. The sheer mass of different moves and styles they can learn perfectly suits all the different auras Rhue can use. In fact, I might even make him a Master of the Nine just to simulate it even better.

Traziun is the arch-typical Warblade. Smart, cocky, and able to mow down an army of people without blinking. Iron Heart also fits his fighting style, (from what we can see), pretty well.

Blackfang108
2010-01-19, 09:43 AM
Where can I find this?

Because a quick Wiki search and Yahoo search turn up nothing for Lun Calisari.

And searching "the Way" won't be helpful. I just know it.

Cespenar
2010-01-19, 10:39 AM
Link (http://www.crestfallen.us/download.html).

And Noble Savant seems to have got it right.

Blackfang108
2010-01-19, 01:10 PM
Link (http://www.crestfallen.us/download.html).

And Noble Savant seems to have got it right.

Thank you!

This looks interesting.

Noble Savant
2010-01-20, 05:29 PM
Thank you!

This looks interesting.

The game really starts to pick up after the first episode or so, so stick with it a while, it'll be worth your time. The early episodes are fairly short in any case.