PDA

View Full Version : chatroulette

xPANCAKEx
2010-01-19, 04:37 AM
tell me of your experiances of chat roulette

despite the masses of "dudes" hunting for boob, and the huge amount of self indulging naked men, its not a bad site

infact ive had some great conversations:

*a civil rights lawyer
*an art student who was painting her current project piece
*puppets
*a dog
*JESSICA ALBA - probably a fake feed, but i did find her
*a group of girls who did a dance number for me - they were working out their coreography for an up-coming contest
*a jazz musician

tell me yours

KuReshtin
2010-01-19, 04:58 AM
Quick reply: None.

Is that like some random chat generator site or something that connects two free people that feel like chatting to someone, or something?

Wasn't there a thread about a similar site to that a couple of months ago, where there was an outburst of people connecting to others only to ask if the other person was Rutskarn?

Dr.Epic
2010-01-19, 05:03 AM
Yeah I'm with KuReshtin. What are you talking about?

xPANCAKEx
2010-01-19, 06:06 AM
chatroulette is basically a site that connects two anonymous users to each other via video, audio and text. You get tonnes of horny/lonely perverts, but there are some rad people too

its oddly addictive as anytime you get bored of someone you just hit f9 and it cycles onto another randomly selected user available

KuReshtin
2010-01-19, 06:19 AM
chatroulette is basically a site that connects two anonymous users to each other via video, audio and text. You get tonnes of horny/lonely perverts, but there are some rad people too

its oddly addictive as anytime you get bored of someone you just hit f9 and it cycles onto another randomly selected user available

Yep, sounds pretty much like the other thread we had a few months back where lots of Playgrounders started connecting, asking everyone if they were Rutskarn.

xPANCAKEx
2010-01-19, 06:22 AM
don't get a choice of who you're connected to - its entirely arbitrary

you can encounter some very.... ah..... 'interesting' people on it

Dispozition
2010-01-19, 06:40 AM
The other one a few months back was Omegle, chat only. Asking people if they were Ruts was fun.

Adlan
2010-01-19, 07:38 AM
Just been on. Saw a man violating himself on a pogo stick, several self pleasuring individuals momentarily, and had a nice chap with an argentinia bloke who works in a world foods restaurant. Did you know it's only 10 to 10 there?

Was also accused of looking like saddam hussien, by some random individuals, and saw someone playing what I think is a rating game, where the flick through the channels, rating the faces they see. I got a thumbs down and off they flicked.

Totally Guy
2010-01-19, 08:31 AM
I've got a camera in my computer and I'd love to try it out.

But I don't really want to meet any pogostick men at the same time. Maybe there's a way to talk to people who aren't selected randomly.

KuReshtin
2010-01-19, 09:28 AM
I've got a camera in my computer and I'd love to try it out.

But I don't really want to meet any pogostick men at the same time. Maybe there's a way to talk to people who aren't selected randomly.

I think the whole point is that it is totally random and you'll never know who you'll end up talking to.

I think I'll do another Rutskarn-seeking mission at Omegle a bit later tonight.
just for fun.

reorith
2010-01-19, 03:00 PM
i only get on chat roulette when i'm drunk and it is usually a fun time.

Rutskarn
2010-03-07, 04:39 PM
EDIT: This first part was probably a tad over the line, wasn't it?

I've actually had some fun conversations, though. A lot of people are quite civil, and the unfortunate discussions are certainly the minority.

Roland St. Jude
2010-03-07, 04:44 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Please keep it appropriate for this Forum. (Some of the above posts are not.)

Solaris
2010-03-07, 05:44 PM
All I know is, a lot of those examples have deterred me from ever trying this program out.

arguskos
2010-03-07, 05:50 PM
All I know is, a lot of those examples have deterred me from ever trying this program out.
Yeah, you and me both. :smallsigh:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-07, 05:52 PM
I watched Daniel Tosh try it out on Tosh.0, everyone he connected to was either pleasuring themselves... actualy that was all of them. A few of them recognised him, actualy.

Zevox
2010-03-07, 07:03 PM
I'm only familiar with it because of the segment The Daily Show (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-march-4-2010/tech-talch---chatroulette) did on it last week. Considering that this thread basically reinforces what they mocked about it, I now have even less inclination to use it than I did before, and that's something of an accomplishment considering how little I had before.

Of course, I couldn't use it even if I wanted to, given I don't own a webcam, but still.

Zevox

Lioness
2010-03-07, 07:07 PM
I enjoy omegle, but I'm not playing with video

DraPrime
2010-03-07, 07:32 PM
Well I didnt do Chatroulette, but I just had an interesting conversation on Omegle about how legal it is to sell souls.

You: Hi
Stranger: Hey
Stranger: So what brings you to Omegle, bud?
You: Well, Im selling souls today
You: Would you like to purcahse some?
You: Or perhaps youd like to sell yours through me? We have a variety of great customers, such as the devil
Stranger: How did you get them? I wanna know this is legit
You: A variety of sources
You: Usually desperate people in need of favors
You: Or we take the souls of children, sold by their parents
You: This is the best way to get virgin souls, which are typically purer than your desperate persons soul
Stranger: Does that comply with Statue 13, Section 6, of the Child Labour Act 1933?
You: Oh, its not labor
You: We dont force them to work, at least while theyre alive
You: However, once they pass onto the next world, where we own them,. they are no longer under the jurisdiction of the Child Labour Act
You: So you wont have any trouble with the government if you make a purchase.
You: Although if your worried, you can always wait until they turn into adults.
Stranger: I'm not falling for that again. Souls are eternal, they don't age and we both know that
You: Ah, but the Child Labour Act applies to the age of the body, not the soul.
Stranger: Technically not. It doesn't specify body or soul, just refers to the 'person'. That would hold up in court
You: Yes, but numerous rulings by judges in lawsuits and criminal cases have generally shown that its the age of the body that matters
Stranger: Gonna need examples before I buy that
You: Errr.....
You: Well to be honest this isnt legal. But for an extra $5, you can buy protection from us. Satan himself will keep the cops away from you.
You: He sends Cthulhu after them, who eats their souls.
Stranger: It's spelled 'Chuthulhu'
You: No, this is his brother
You: slightly less intimidating. Its why he can eat the souls of cops without getting noticed
Stranger: Other than that nobody notices a soulless cop
You: These eaten souls are then delivered to you at no extra charge
You: Well, it usually just becomes a missing persons case
You: which is never solved, as the cops never expect Chuthulhus brother
Stranger: True. Ah well, I'm off. See ya, soulman
You: Bye
You: Call my number if you ever get interested
You: its 666-666-6666
Stranger: Will do
Stranger: Bye

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-07, 07:38 PM
Well I didnt do Chatroulette, but I just had an interesting conversation on Omegle about how legal it is to sell souls.

You: Hi
Stranger: Hey
Stranger: So what brings you to Omegle, bud?
You: Well, Im selling souls today
You: Would you like to purcahse some?
You: Or perhaps youd like to sell yours through me? We have a variety of great customers, such as the devil
Stranger: How did you get them? I wanna know this is legit
You: A variety of sources
You: Usually desperate people in need of favors
You: Or we take the souls of children, sold by their parents
You: This is the best way to get virgin souls, which are typically purer than your desperate persons soul
Stranger: Does that comply with Statue 13, Section 6, of the Child Labour Act 1933?
You: Oh, its not labor
You: We dont force them to work, at least while theyre alive
You: However, once they pass onto the next world, where we own them,. they are no longer under the jurisdiction of the Child Labour Act
You: So you wont have any trouble with the government if you make a purchase.
You: Although if your worried, you can always wait until they turn into adults.
Stranger: I'm not falling for that again. Souls are eternal, they don't age and we both know that
You: Ah, but the Child Labour Act applies to the age of the body, not the soul.
Stranger: Technically not. It doesn't specify body or soul, just refers to the 'person'. That would hold up in court
You: Yes, but numerous rulings by judges in lawsuits and criminal cases have generally shown that its the age of the body that matters
Stranger: Gonna need examples before I buy that
You: Errr.....
You: Well to be honest this isnt legal. But for an extra $5, you can buy protection from us. Satan himself will keep the cops away from you.
You: He sends Cthulhu after them, who eats their souls.
Stranger: It's spelled 'Chuthulhu'
You: No, this is his brother
You: slightly less intimidating. Its why he can eat the souls of cops without getting noticed
Stranger: Other than that nobody notices a soulless cop
You: These eaten souls are then delivered to you at no extra charge
You: Well, it usually just becomes a missing persons case
You: which is never solved, as the cops never expect Chuthulhus brother
Stranger: True. Ah well, I'm off. See ya, soulman
You: Bye
You: Call my number if you ever get interested
You: its 666-666-6666
Stranger: Will do
Stranger: Bye

I will call you master now.

Krade
2010-03-07, 07:39 PM

*epic stuff*

That was win:smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2010-03-07, 07:45 PM
That was win:smallbiggrin:

I love the way the guy handled it. I think Im gonna do this to a few more people. Anyways, here is another one that is much shorter.

You: Hello
Stranger: hi
You: Im a soul salesman. Would you like to purchase one today?
You: We have a fine variety
Stranger: who souls do you have?
You: Ranging from the purest of the pure, to the most vile sinners
Stranger: looking toward vile
Stranger: have anything in the "H" section?
You: Heinrich Himmler
Stranger: pass
You: Leader of the SS
You: Unfortunately, we dont have Hitler. He commited suicide before he got to us
Stranger: no no...
Stranger: not him either
You: Well this isnt in the H section, but today we are offering a reservation on Michael Bays soul
Stranger: wow...
You: Hes selling it through our corporation
Stranger: that's a little to vile for me
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

PJ the Epic
2010-03-07, 07:56 PM
I love the way the guy handled it. I think Im gonna do this to a few more people. Anyways, here is another one that is much shorter.

You: Hello
Stranger: hi
You: Im a soul salesman. Would you like to purchase one today?
You: We have a fine variety
Stranger: who souls do you have?
You: Ranging from the purest of the pure, to the most vile sinners
Stranger: looking toward vile
Stranger: have anything in the "H" section?
You: Heinrich Himmler
Stranger: pass
You: Leader of the SS
You: Unfortunately, we dont have Hitler. He commited suicide before he got to us
Stranger: no no...
Stranger: not him either
You: Well this isnt in the H section, but today we are offering a reservation on Michael Bays soul
Stranger: wow...
You: Hes selling it through our corporation
Stranger: that's a little to vile for me
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

You need to include a refrence to the fact that you bet someone's soul on the "Daily Double" in Jeopardy and won, so you have a "Two for One" Discount.:smallamused:

DraPrime
2010-03-07, 08:00 PM
You need to include a refrence to the fact that you bet someone's soul on the "Daily Double" in Jeopardy and won, so you have a "Two for One" Discount.:smallamused:

Hmmm, maybe. Ive actually been trying to imply that Superman is my boss, with little success. So far no one has equaled the first guy in total brilliance.

Lioness
2010-03-07, 08:03 PM
A stranger and I once had a conversation about the benefits of eating children, and the best way to cook them without losing nutrients.

PJ the Epic
2010-03-07, 08:03 PM
A stranger and I once had a conversation about the benefits of eating children, and the best way to cook them without losing nutrients.

Boiled

~W.C. Fields

DraPrime
2010-03-07, 08:12 PM
{Scrubbed}

PJ the Epic
2010-03-07, 08:42 PM
{Scrubbed}

Three more souls you need to offer

[spoiler]
John Wilks Booth
W.C. Fields
Bill Gates (so he could outsell Apple for a year)

DraPrime
2010-03-07, 09:08 PM
Three more souls you need to offer

[spoiler]
John Wilks Booth
W.C. Fields
Bill Gates (so he could outsell Apple for a year)

Hmmm, Ill try to work them in. Anyways, no good conversations happened yet. It is mostly people that want to see naked girls, not buy souls. The barbarians.

Roland St. Jude
2010-03-07, 09:25 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Ah yes, post some chats from Omegle, one of the quickest ways to get a thread locked. Please leave real world politics and religion out of the Playground. Also, anything that is pointlessly ridiculing or humiliating others is probably a bad idea. Likewise, re-publishing people's private conversations with you, whether from chat or PM is rather inappropriate.