PDA

View Full Version : Optimus Prime vs Twilight

Zaydos
2010-01-20, 10:00 PM
Okay one of my friends called Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime's voice actor) Edward Cullen by mistake. This begged the question: Who would win in a fight Optimus Prime or Edward Cullen?

So now playgrounders I present you with the question. Please tell me how the battle would play out.

Texas_Ben
2010-01-20, 10:01 PM
This is the best vs. thread ever and I support it fully.

It ends with lots of stomping.

chiasaur11
2010-01-20, 10:03 PM
Wow. I can safely say I have NEVER considered how this fight would go. Ever.

We'd really need details, though.

Where's the fight taking place, which Optimus Prime, fuel levels, reasons for combat...

Connington
2010-01-20, 10:04 PM
Frankly, Optimus Prime is more likely to save Edward while delivering an Aesop about judging people by the sparkle of their undead skins. Sad, but true.

Grumman
2010-01-20, 10:07 PM
Frankly, Optimus Prime is more likely to save Edward while delivering an Aesop about judging people by the sparkle of their undead skins. Sad, but true.
Unless it's Bay!Optimus, in which case Edward gets beaten to death with his own skull.

kpenguin
2010-01-20, 10:09 PM
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"

Unless Edward for some reason provoked Optimus, I doubt he'd even register on Optimus' radar. Even then, I highly doubt Optimus would go lethal on a puny human, albeit one with a few special powers.

Roland St. Jude
2010-01-20, 10:19 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: There are guidelines for vs. threads. This doesn't quite clear the bar.