PDA

View Full Version : Exalted 2E online sheet

AngelOmnipotent
2010-01-23, 04:54 PM
The question for this thread is exactly what it says on the box: Mythweavers has a healthy selection of online character sheets, however it doesn't have anything for Exalted 2E.

Is there anywhere out there that does an online sheet for Exalted? My group is about to start a game and considering we all have netbooks and a lack of working pencils I'm trying to come up with an alternative... :smallredface:

Overshee
2010-01-23, 05:01 PM
Ask one of them to make a google docs spreadsheet. Exalted characters are relatively simple, so it shouldn't be too hard.

AngelOmnipotent
2010-01-23, 06:26 PM
It's a good idea but I'd have to make sure since they can be kinda lazy :smalltongue: unfortunately I'll be a new player to the system so I wouldn't be much help with doing one myself.

No one know of anything pre-made?

The Demented One
2010-01-23, 06:29 PM
There's not a online, mythweavers-style sheet for Exalted. There are pdf sheets, though, and I've got a barebones text-version if you'd like it.

AngelOmnipotent
2010-01-23, 06:46 PM
The need is mainly for something that is type-able on, if you have anything like that?

Overshee
2010-01-23, 07:49 PM
It's a good idea but I'd have to make sure since they can be kinda lazy :smalltongue: unfortunately I'll be a new player to the system so I wouldn't be much help with doing one myself.

No one know of anything pre-made?

Honestly a monkey could probably open the book to the last page and transcribe the sheet... It certainly doesn't take experience. No complicated formula are needed or anything.