PDA

View Full Version : Unnamed SWSE Campaign Journal

PersonMan
2010-01-24, 05:30 PM
Alright, this isn't really the beginning of the campaign, but it's basically been reborn, and before now I didn't consider it...well, I didn't think it was worth writing a campaign journal for. Now, however...Well, it has recently grown far more interesting...

Some backstory
Alright, so the Empire has risen and is being controlled by the Sith. They decided that we were a threat, and captured us and tortured us for while. Eventually they hit us with some insanity-gas stuff, and we were put in a correctional facility. My character is someone with some heavy defensive abilities and the ability to get a sword of bone to come out of her arm.

Our ship, the Mythos
It is a heavily modifier ship somewhat akin to a YT-1300 Corellian Freighter. It is armed with heavy lasers, concussion missiles and the like. Inside are remote-control-able antipersonnel turrets and secret passageways. Our living spaces are more luxurious than normal, and the ship is set up to be a fortress.

Session 1
One morning, we wake up willing to escape, and less insane. We're in some sort of heavily padded, white room. We get out of these body-glove straitjacket things, bust open the door to escape. There's someone out the door and my character puts her bone sword to his throat. We threaten him until he gives us clothing, out weapons and information. We slit his throat and escape into the junkyard near the facility. After getting through the junkyard, we find an arms dealer. We befriend him, and after a few months get some jobs and buy a ship. With our newly-acquired mechanics skills we heavily modify the ship until it is...far better than before, to say the least. The arms dealer becomes our quartermaster, we get a few Gamorreans into our crew and set up a small gang loyal to us before leaving.

We decide to become "freedom fighters" (basically pirates out for revenge for our torture) and leave the planet, planning to set up a small base on an asteroid before beginning our piracy.

The next session will hopefully be next weekend.