PDA

View Full Version : Through the Fog (IC)

Vorpalbob
2010-01-24, 11:25 PM
This is the in-character thread for the solo, Darkside, Dark-Wars era, SWRPG Saga Edition game I am GMing for Akisa. When describing areas and NPC actions, I will use italic, and NPC dialogue will usually be in Red or Blue.

I will make the first game post when Akisa finishes her character.

Vorpalbob
2010-02-05, 11:56 AM
You wake up in a desert, with broken spears, swords, and other objects, possibly bones, littering the landscape. Even though it appears that a battle took place, there are no corpses. large patches of sand have been darkened with blood. you see no living thing in plain view, but many rocks where various creatures might hide dot the landscape. The only hint of civilization is a road, about 200 metres to the north, heading from west to east. You can see faint wisps of smoke coming from a point far to the west. Another pillar of smoke this one much closer, comes from about three kilometers south. One of your lightsabers lies in the sand a few feet from your hand, and the other is still clipped to your belt. Your blaster carbine is still clutched in your hand. As you get up, you notice that you have several wounds, and you are covered in dried blood. The blood cracks and flakes away as you shake the fatigue from your body. Your last memories are of being on a civilian cruise ship, heading from Solaria to Dantooine. While passing the Jali'kas system, you remember hearing a great bang and hiss from belowdecks, and your last memory is of the Duros captain's breathy voice telling you in heavily accented Huttese to remain calm.

Now you stand on bloodstained sand, with only the weapons in your hands and the tools in your pack. (here comes the cliche) What do you do?