PDA

View Full Version : D&D Campaign Blog

NENAD
2010-01-25, 08:28 PM
So, me and my friends recently put together a D&D gaming group. Having nothing to do immediately after the first session, I have started a blog about it at falric.blogspot.com. I decided I'd crawl out of my lurking hole and post about it in here, to see if I could draw some readers in.

Matthew
2010-01-26, 05:19 PM
You might need to provide a hook to draw us in. :smallwink:

NENAD
2010-01-27, 06:50 PM
Now that I'm typing up the next update and am getting around to checking all the places I've advertised this thing, I've realized Matthew's idea is a really, really good one.

So here's the cast of characters: First up is Balthazar, a noble paladin cursed by an amulet and slowly driven into madness by the god of death whose name escapes me, second, Fenrir, an at-times inept ranger whose abilities at a scout cannot be doubted, thirdly Falric, a monk who's more than a little bit insane, fourthly Zalan, a greedy, cowardly sorcerer, and finally Alondite (something like that), an impatient, whiny bard (also, we have a druid coming soon).

This rag-tag team assembles on the island of Tormra, where they're quickly enlisted by the Liberators in freeing the island from the iron-grip of a military dictatorship that has recently seized it. And then we all start time-travelling into the ancient past when the god of death and evil ruled the land with an iron fist but everything was prosperous anyways because things are always more prosperous in ancient times.

I'm pretty sure we also picked up a quest somewhere along the way. We're definitely headed north for some reason.