PDA

View Full Version : Improvised Clown Fighter 3.5

Rosalinath
2010-01-27, 11:08 PM
I need help making an effective build with the jester (http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=28547) class from the tomb series. The thought I am having is to make the character focus on improvised fighting, with the prc I'm hoping to add being whatever best fits. Maybe the master of masks prc.

What are peoples thoughts on the jester class? any advice?

Irreverent Fool
2010-01-28, 01:43 AM
I see some of the jester's abilities as fairly powerful but as usual, compared to the wizard, not overly so. Most of the Dungeonomicon is well-written and I personally use many of its suggestions and guidelines when I DM.

My problem with the Jester is that it may be dipped for some very powerful abilities.

On a side note, surely you meant tome (a book) and not tomb (a place where dead people are stuffed). Though if not, link me some more of the tombs. I am interested in extra material :smallbiggrin:.

obnoxious
sig

Rosalinath
2010-01-28, 03:57 PM
thank you for your words of logic, and yes I mean't tome >.<

any suggestions on what would be good to add onto this class? feats items and the like

Starbuck_II
2010-01-28, 04:25 PM
I need help making an effective build with the jester (http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=28547) class from the tomb series. The thought I am having is to make the character focus on improvised fighting, with the prc I'm hoping to add being whatever best fits. Maybe the master of masks prc.

What are peoples thoughts on the jester class? any advice?

It has good flavor. The sliding back when he wound be hurt ability is cool.
I didn't look at spell list, but it seems pretty decent.

Is it a Tome game or for a normal game?

Rosalinath
2010-01-28, 04:33 PM
tomb game, though I'm asking to see if master of masks would be okay

Sinfire Titan
2010-01-28, 04:41 PM
This thread gets your hopes up. Clowns as a lethal weapon. You're not only hitting them physically, but mentally.

Rosalinath
2010-01-28, 04:44 PM
With the jesters abilitie to use literally any weapon that would be entirely possible. I'll just paint a dead body up in white and red paint and use it like a heavy flail~

back to the topic at hand...:P