PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf X - Chilled Blood Becomes Spilled Blood

Pages : [1] 2 3

Zar Peter
2010-01-28, 04:53 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, it's time for another Classic:

WEREWOLF CLASSIC X : Chilled Blood Becomes Spilled Blood

Welcome to Werewolf Classic. It’s the original game brought to the playground by DM77. The narrators for this iteration are Zar Peter, rakkoon and Mustiado (who gets the credit for the title)

Here are the rules for this game:

Generally for all players the following rule is valid:
You have to point at one of the living players in the day phase to determine who’s gonny get lynched. Miss two days pointing and you will get autolynched unless you post in thread or PM the narrators that you will be away for a certain time frame.

A day will last a minimum of 48 hours, night will last a minimum of 24 hours. Wolves, Devil, Seer, Fool and Baner may PM us earlier about their scries, kills or banes so they don’t forget about their action, but the night still will last 24 hours. After the 24 hours we will end the night, if we didn’t get all actions till then the actions are lost.

If you didn't get a role PM before the game starts or you have questions about the game please PM the narrators. Don't post these things in thread.

The roles:

Villager: You are a villager. Your job is to stay alive, and ferret out the werewolves. Fears to get killed at night. Counts, obviously, as a villager.

Seer: Your job after night falls, is to PM the Narrator and co-Narrator to look into the heart of. You may or may not want to reveal who you are as you will be a target for the werewolves to kill, and may be accused of being the Devil, or even possibly the fool. When you select a player, the answer given to you will be villager, fool, or werewolf. Seers see the Devil as a Werewolf and the Fool as Fool. The seer counts as villager and of course she fears to get killed at night.

Fool: You think you are the seer. You are told that you are the seer. Unfortunately when you get your foresight in the morning you get a random chance as to what you see. When the Fool scrys the Seer, he will always see the Fool. Counts as a villager and fears to get killed at night, too. But not so much.

Mason: Your job is to ferret out the werewolves, and to protect your fellow Mason(s). There will always be a minimum of 2 Masons in a group and the Masons know each other from the beginning. Counts as villagers and is a real tasty wolf-food.

Baner: You are the carrier of the wolvesbane. Your job is to protect someone at night from the nightkilling of the wolves. PM the narrators with the name of your protegee at night. Of course you can also protect yourself. The Baner counts as a villager but doesn’t fear the night.

Werewolf: Your job is to lie, deceive, and cajole the villagers into not voting for you.
After nightfall the Werewolves decide on one victim who they want to kill and PM the name of this player to the Narrators. You can also include a nice death scene if you wish, if not the narrators will think of one (the narrators will have the right to alter your deathscene to make them match with the story).
The Werewolf, obviously, counts as werewolf and all werewolves know each other at the beginning except the Devil.

Devil: Is basically the seer for the werewolves. Counts as a werewolf. The Devil does NOT know the other werewolves in the beginning.

Winning condition:

The villagers win when the last wolf dies.
The werewolves win when the numbers of the villagers equals the number of the werewolves.

Recruiting begins now and ends on February the 8th, the game starts one day later after all the roles are distributed.

Somewhere after this post my co-narrators and I will write some story fluff, I hope.

But now let the recruiting begin: The (hopefully) updated player list:

Players (20 living, 25 dead):

The living:
{table=head]Player|Sign up Nr.
PhantomFox | 2
Wolfbane | 6
Murska | 7
Uncle Festy | 8
calar | 11
Helgraf | 13
Thufir | 15
cd4 | 18
Dallas Dakota|21
whitehelm|22
Robert Blackletter|23
Yimmiethesneak|26
Sir Stixalot|30
BishFish|36
Atreyu The Masked Llama|38
oddity|41
Supagoof|43
[/table]

The deceased:
{table=head]Player|Sign up Nr.|died because|role
Dr. Bath|33|lynched day 1|Fool
Jontom Xire | 19|killed night 1|villager
Nehh | 12|lynched day 2|villager
evnafets|35|killed night 2|villager
EagleWiz | 9|lynched day 3|Werewolf
The Fiery Tower | 16|autolynched day 3|villager
lord pringle|40|autolynched day 3|villager
The Bookworm | 5|autolynched day 3|Werewolf
billtodamax | 3|killed night 3|Villager
Yspoch|20|lynched day 4|Werewolf
Darkcomet|39|killed night 4|villager
smuchsmuch | 14|lynched day 5|villager
Recaiden|27|killed night 5|Mason
RedScholarGypsy|45|lynched day 6|Werewolf
deathslayer7|29|killed night 6|Mason
Aemoh | 1|lynched day 7|villager
The Bushranger|31|killed night 7|villager
Fleeing Coward | 17|lynched day 8|Werewolf
Andre Fairchilde|28|killed night 8|villager
PirateMonk|37|lynched day 9|villager
Alarra | 10|killed night 9|Mason
Eldritch Knight|34|lynched day 10|Werewolf
CurlyKitGirl|32|autolynched day 10|villager
Mordokai | 4|killed night 10|villager
lostlittlebear|42|lynched day 11|villager
MOD|44|killed night 11|villager
Geesi|25|lynched day 12|Werewolf
TehSheen|24|autolynched day 12|Mason
[/table]

Teaser 1 (by Zar Peter)

* dramatic music *

Werewolf X - Chilled Blood Becomes Spilled Blood

* dramatic music fades *

*normal background noises. Cut to a foggy, damp room. Letters flash up.*

Place: Record chamber, UWM (United World Exploration) science station, Moon Persephone.
Time: Near Future

*The letters fade away*

Someone takes a tape, puts it in a recorder and push the backward button. Then it pushes the Start button

* tiny voice* Hello? Is this thing on?

*knock knock*

*muffeld voice* Of course it is. The green light is on, are you blind?

*tiny voice* No, but this damn light is too far above. Anyway, let us begin...
Hello everybody, this is Dr. Zane Peters from the Rigosi Univesity, with me are Dr. Rory Klisss from the Andananbar Universty and Dr. Thomas Kayne from Yale. We three are responsible for this weeks community experiment for the UWM science station. We told all participants that it’s a social experiment to explore the ermm... the reaction of different races on chilled coldness and loneliness. Actually we are testing the reaction of a certain harmless native virus on the different races. Every participant got a special clock on their wrist which measures puls beat, amount of hormone level in the body supporting liquids and the brain activity (assuming it is a participant with a detectable brain).
By now every body is running ok, the experiment began two days ago and will last 7 days from now. Aaaaand finish.

How was it?

*sexy screeching voice* Not bad, but I think you spoke a bit too fast! Oh, and you forgot that we tested the virus already on Mice, Rats and Monkeys.

*muffled voice* That’s right. We don’t want to sound irresponsible, eh? So, and now that we mentioned this…

*sexy screeching voice* You also forgot the little mutations we did on some of the viruses.

*tiny voice* I didn’t want to spoil the surprise. Ah, well. My throat is dry. Who’s up for an beer?

*sexy screeching voice* Up for a beer? You? Hehe. But yes, I think I could take one, too.

*muffled voice* Me too. Well, I think we can let our guinea pigs alone for a moment. Ok, next update in two days. Dr. Thomas Kayne, end

*click*

Someone curses about bloody crazy idiots.

*the room fades away until the screen is black*

Teaser 2 (by rakkoon)

* again with the dramatic music *

Werewolf X - Chilled Blood Becomes Spilled Blood Teaser 2

* dramatic music fades *

"Ow two-tailed Goddess, not another body." says the creature known as Raccoon in his typical screechy voice.
"I should never have taken this job.
Working with alien researchers, being called Raccoon all the time.
This is no place for a self-respecting Dalforian!
Better inform the little alien"

"Zane? Rory here. I found another body. This experiment is going as well as my first experience with a shaving machine.
I say we call it quits and get the rest of the survivors out of this frozen over hell hole."

"Sure thing, Raccoon" answers a muffled voice.

What? Is that Thomas alien listening to our radio conversations?

"And you will explain to the Dalforian government why we were not able to contain our specimens?"
"Perhaps a small explanation about your inability to handle Earth beer and the locking mechanism of our bio-research is in order."

"Thomas is right", says Zane. "We put the bodies in the decontainment room and clean up the blood. ALL of it. We're in this together people"

"Ow by the furry eyelashes of the Goddess, I hope this will all end well...."

Teaser 3 (by Mustiado)

Maybe if he rubbed hard enough, the bastard would go away.

That seemed to be Kayne's only hope, massaging his temples as he stalked down the corridor, one of his 'colleagues' in step behind him, squawking about the recent disappearances.

"Not only Dr. Sands been missing for several days now, but he disappeared while working on YOUR detail, Dr. Kayne. This isn't the first incident to be recorded, either!" Dr. Michaels managed to pace him, and round in front of him, forcing Kayne to come to a complete stop. The throbbing in Kayne's head intensified.

"Surely you're not asking me to take responsibility for the fact that we've set up base on a frozen wasteland. I cannot hold the hand of every member on this team, especially when they are dealing with the harsh climate of our workplace. Besides, other team leaders have had members disappear. Perhaps you'd like to speak to Dr. Kliss and Dr. Peters as well. Their research could use interruption just as much as mine, I promise you."

Michaels beady eyes began to narrow, his paranoid mind tracing through different routes, different possibilities, all of them far more mundane than the truth. Kayne sighed to himself.

"I had actually been meaning to speak to you, Dr. Michaels. With Dr. Sands missing, I need assistance with our samples of fauna under observation in Decontam and Containment. I know this would be a huge promotion for you. Do you feel up to the task?"

Kayne could barely hide his smirk, seeing Michaels' face shift so quickly from suspicion to outright greed.

"You can count on me, sir, to do whatever is necessary!" Michaels gave a mock military salute, and rushed down the hallway, his former suspicions pushed from his mind by this new opportunity. Kayne stared after him, shaking his head ruefully.

"At least no one will miss HIM when he's gone..."

Aemoh
2010-01-28, 06:06 PM
I probably shouldn't since I'm at my Aunt's for who knows how long... but... IN :smallbiggrin:

PhantomFox
2010-01-28, 06:08 PM
Reporting for duty!

billtodamax
2010-01-28, 06:08 PM
In! Werewolf classic was a lot of fun last time!

Mordokai
2010-01-28, 06:12 PM
I'll play.

The Bookworm
2010-01-28, 07:50 PM
Pick me! Pick me!

UncleWolf
2010-01-28, 07:53 PM
I'll play! :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2010-01-28, 08:11 PM
I'm in again. :smallsmile:

Uncle Festy
2010-01-28, 09:55 PM
In?
You know it! :smallsmile:

EagleWiz
2010-01-28, 10:24 PM
I will join

Alarra
2010-01-29, 12:17 AM
Haven't missed one yet, don't want to start now. =)

calar
2010-01-29, 12:26 AM
In for the win.

Nehh
2010-01-29, 12:46 AM
Nehh here, falling in!

Helgraf
2010-01-29, 12:50 AM
I'm in folks.

smuchmuch
2010-01-29, 01:00 AM
In ....................

Thufir
2010-01-29, 01:48 AM
I'm in, having learned my lesson from the previous iteration (Don't make lists).

billtodamax
2010-01-29, 01:50 AM
I'm in, having learned my lesson from the previous iteration (Don't make lists).

What was that you just said about lists?

*gets out lynchin' rope*

:smalltongue:

TFT
2010-01-29, 01:54 AM
Hmm, I didn't count, but if there's room, in.

Murska
2010-01-29, 02:12 AM
*bumps into Thufir, whispers something*

Oh, and people, you hear rumours of a secret organization keeping lists hidden in their harddrives and PMs, but they're just rumours. No worries!

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-29, 04:27 AM
Count me in

cd4
2010-01-29, 05:48 AM
I started with lots of big games with different rule sets, now to get down to basics. I am joining this game.

Jontom Xire
2010-01-29, 07:06 AM
Definitely in - as usual.

Yspoch
2010-01-29, 08:07 AM
In, please. :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-01-29, 10:11 AM
In, despite a bit of lack of time.

whitehelm
2010-01-29, 11:43 AM
In of course.

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-29, 01:18 PM
Ininninininiinininininiinininiinininin

Uncle Festy
2010-01-29, 01:57 PM

If there's one thing I learned early and constantly relearned, is that people who make lists cannot be trusted.

Which does of course make it fiendishly difficult to remember what to get when shopping.
:smallbiggrin:

TehSheen
2010-01-29, 05:04 PM
I'm in for the luls!

Guancyto
2010-01-29, 05:30 PM
All up in here.

YimmytheSneak
2010-01-29, 05:35 PM
Me please :-D

Recaiden
2010-01-29, 06:09 PM
I'm in if I can be.

Andre Fairchilde
2010-01-29, 06:47 PM
Hey. Sign me up.

happyturtle
2010-01-29, 07:55 PM
In. *sits on Murska's head*

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-29, 09:36 PM
In, and the pie is a lie.

The Bushranger
2010-01-29, 10:29 PM
Sign me up!

Dallas-Dakota
2010-01-30, 04:44 AM
Also,
Double in, with Doritos Bits.

CurlyKitGirl
2010-01-30, 11:08 AM
In as in please.

Dr. Bath
2010-01-31, 07:03 PM
Still space, da? GOOD GOOD. In, yes.

Eldritch Knight
2010-01-31, 10:45 PM
In. Kill the furry menace!

((Not furries, just werewolves. I don't want to be accused of discrimination, if that's okay with you!))

Zar Peter
2010-02-01, 03:20 AM
* dramatic music *

Werewolf X - Chilled Blood Becomes Spilled Blood

* dramatic music fades *

*normal background noises. Cut to a foggy, damp room. Letters flash up.*

Place: Record chamber, UWM (United World Exploration) science station, Moon Persephone.
Time: Near Future

*The letters fade away*

Someone takes a tape, puts it in a recorder and push the backward button. Then it pushes the Start button

* tiny voice* Hello? Is this thing on?

*knock knock*

*muffeld voice* Of course it is. The green light is on, are you blind?

*tiny voice* No, but this damn light is too far above. Anyway, let us begin...
Hello everybody, this is Dr. Zane Peters from the Rigosi Univesity, with me are Dr. Rory Klisss from the Andananbar Universty and Dr. Thomas Kayne from Yale. We three are responsible for this weeks community experiment for the UWM science station. We told all participants that it’s a social experiment to explore the ermm... the reaction of different races on chilled coldness and loneliness. Actually we are testing the reaction of a certain harmless native virus on the different races. Every participant got a special clock on their wrist which measures puls beat, amount of hormone level in the body supporting liquids and the brain activity (assuming it is a participant with a detectable brain).
By now every body is running ok, the experiment began two days ago and will last 7 days from now. Aaaaand finish.

How was it?

*sexy screeching voice* Not bad, but I think you spoke a bit too fast! Oh, and you forgot that we tested the virus already on Mice, Rats and Monkeys.

*muffled voice* That’s right. We don’t want to sound irresponsible, eh? So, and now that we mentioned this…

*sexy screeching voice* You also forgot the little mutations we did on some of the viruses.

*tiny voice* I didn’t want to spoil the surprise. Ah, well. My throat is dry. Who’s up for an beer?

*sexy screeching voice* Up for a beer? You? Hehe. But yes, I think I could take one, too.

*muffled voice* Me too. Well, I think we can let our guinea pigs alone for a moment. Ok, next update in two days. Dr. Thomas Kayne, end

*click*

Someone curses about bloody crazy idiots.

*the room fades away until the screen is black*

THIS IS JUST A TEASER, RECRUITMENT STILL OPEN.

evnafets
2010-02-01, 05:08 AM
am I too late? Nooo! You can't have a werewolf game without Li'l Evvie!

rakkoon
2010-02-01, 05:09 AM
Kill the furry menace!

oh, provoking a co-narrator hey ? *Starts writing death scene *

:smallwink:

Mustiado
2010-02-01, 06:39 AM

Not too late yet, bud. Recruitment is going until the 8th. :smallwink:

Recaiden
2010-02-01, 08:19 AM

I point at evnafets for his odd use of coloring!

When the game starts, of course.

BishFish
2010-02-01, 05:28 PM
whew, not too late. In please!:biggrin:

PirateMonk
2010-02-01, 06:42 PM
I'll join.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-01, 08:08 PM
I hear this WW stuff is fun and I'd like to try one. Is Classic a good game to start with?

Darkcomet
2010-02-01, 08:28 PM
Eh. In, I guess. If only because it's in SPACE, apparently.

rakkoon
2010-02-02, 03:46 AM
I hear this WW stuff is fun and I'd like to try one. Is Classic a good game to start with?

It's the perfect place, feel free to ask one of the other players for advice on how to play. Just tell him/her your role and follow their advice, it'll all work out in the end.

Robert Blackletter
2010-02-02, 04:42 AM
It's the perfect place, feel free to ask one of the other players for advice on how to play. Just tell him/her your role and follow their advice, it'll all work out in the end.

Yes tell me your role, that worked so well for rakoon in demons

Thufir
2010-02-02, 05:19 AM
No, tell me - I can honestly state that I have never betrayed someone who told me their role openly and honestly.

Murska
2010-02-02, 06:50 AM
I can honestly state that I've never... wait...

*walks off to a nearby soundproof room*

*returns*

...excuse me, I tend to have these sudden spurts of uncontrollable laughter, as I was saying I've notjustonce betrayed anyone who told me their role honestly and openly.

rakkoon
2010-02-02, 06:52 AM
That's it, I'm starting a society with Thufir as our leader.
Watch the sig.

Uncle Festy
2010-02-02, 08:10 AM
I can honestly say that I JUST betrayed someone who told me their role openly and honestly. *cough Bill cough* :smallbiggrin:

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-02, 09:00 AM
Wow. Lot of players. One of these players won't be playing though... :smalleek:

Should we just pick the first day lynch now so we can go right to the night phase, and then to the Day 2? :smallwink:

lord pringle
2010-02-02, 09:29 AM
Could I join?

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-02, 09:52 AM
Ofcourse.

This is looking like a fun game!

Alarra
2010-02-02, 11:05 AM
Should we just pick the first day lynch now so we can go right to the night phase, and then to the Day 2? :smallwink:
you volunteering? :smallwink:

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-02, 11:19 AM
"I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country."

Er.. village.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-02, 11:57 AM
I can honestly say lots of things.

Some of them might even be true.

Oddity
2010-02-02, 05:45 PM
im so in! filler

lord pringle
2010-02-02, 11:03 PM
Maybe Bobthegenericnpc should be lynched

billtodamax
2010-02-03, 12:11 AM
I can honestly say that I JUST betrayed someone who told me their role openly and honestly. *cough Bill cough* :smallbiggrin:

I told everyone my role openly and honestly. I figured you probably wouldn't believe me after Fate anyway. :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-02-03, 03:03 AM
* again with the dramatic music *

Werewolf X - Chilled Blood Becomes Spilled Blood Teaser 2

* dramatic music fades *

"Ow two-tailed Goddess, not another body." says the creature known as Raccoon in his typical screechy voice.
"I should never have taken this job.
Working with alien researchers, being called Raccoon all the time.
This is no place for a self-respecting Dalforian!
Better inform the little alien"

"Zane? Rory here. I found another body. This experiment is going as well as my first experience with a shaving machine.
I say we call it quits and get the rest of the survivors out of this frozen over hell hole."

"Sure thing, Raccoon" answers a muffled voice.

What? Is that Thomas alien listening to our radio conversations?

"And you will explain to the Dalforian government why we were not able to contain our specimens?"
"Perhaps a small explanation about your inability to handle Earth beer and the locking mechanism of our bio-research is in order."

"Thomas is right", says Zane. "We put the bodies in the decontainment room and clean up the blood. ALL of it. We're in this together people"

"Ow by the furry eyelashes of the Goddess, I hope this will all end well...."

THIS IS JUST A TEASER, RECRUITMENT STILL OPEN.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-03, 03:50 AM
In! in! in!!

And maybe this time people will stop going - "HEY LETS LYNCH THE NEWBIE!"

Zar Peter
2010-02-03, 06:38 AM
In! in! in!!

And maybe this time people will stop going - "HEY LETS LYNCH THE NEWBIE!"

Well, now that you're a regular I would'nt say that :smallbiggrin::smallwink:

Supagoof
2010-02-03, 12:59 PM
In like Fin.

Hey Murska. I already got my role, want to know what it is?

A VILLAGER!

Yippee!

Yet somehow, I think he'll find a way to betray me. :smallbiggrin:

whitehelm
2010-02-04, 12:43 AM
I find it highly suspicious that Supagoof is getting a role before recruitment is over, so I think he's lying about it.:smallbiggrin:

MOD
2010-02-04, 05:04 PM
I think I'll join this one... count me IN!

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-04, 05:38 PM
Wow, this game is going to last *a while*. How many recruits so far? Like 50? This'll probably end in June.

billtodamax
2010-02-05, 02:34 AM
I find it highly suspicious that Supagoof is getting a role before recruitment is over, so I think he's lying about it.:smallbiggrin:

He must be a wolf!

Wait a second...

Zar Peter
2010-02-05, 05:06 AM
Wow, this game is going to last *a while*. How many recruits so far? Like 50? This'll probably end in June.

We have 44, there had been Classics with more players. But not many.

Oh, and if you signed up please check the first post if I included you in the player list. I don't want to miss one of you!

Mustiado
2010-02-05, 11:52 PM
Teaser 3

Maybe if he rubbed hard enough, the bastard would go away.

That seemed to be Kayne's only hope, massaging his temples as he stalked down the corridor, one of his 'colleagues' in step behind him, squawking about the recent disappearances.

"Not only Dr. Sands been missing for several days now, but he disappeared while working on YOUR detail, Dr. Kayne. This isn't the first incident to be recorded, either!" Dr. Michaels managed to pace him, and round in front of him, forcing Kayne to come to a complete stop. The throbbing in Kayne's head intensified.

"Surely you're not asking me to take responsibility for the fact that we've set up base on a frozen wasteland. I cannot hold the hand of every member on this team, especially when they are dealing with the harsh climate of our workplace. Besides, other team leaders have had members disappear. Perhaps you'd like to speak to Dr. Kliss and Dr. Peters as well. Their research could use interruption just as much as mine, I promise you."

Michaels beady eyes began to narrow, his paranoid mind tracing through different routes, different possibilities, all of them far more mundane than the truth. Kayne sighed to himself.

"I had actually been meaning to speak to you, Dr. Michaels. With Dr. Sands missing, I need assistance with our samples of fauna under observation in Decontam and Containment. I know this would be a huge promotion for you. Do you feel up to the task?"

Kayne could barely hide his smirk, seeing Michaels' face shift so quickly from suspicion to outright greed.

"You can count on me, sir, to do whatever is necessary!" Michaels gave a mock military salute, and rushed down the hallway, his former suspicions pushed from his mind by this new opportunity. Kayne stared after him, shaking his head ruefully.

"At least no one will miss HIM when he's gone..."

Recruitment closes February 8th.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-06, 12:04 AM
Ah, heck. IN!:smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2010-02-08, 06:13 AM
So, Sign up closed!

45 player, thank you for your interest. Here is the final list:

{table=head]Player|Sign up Nr.
Aemoh | 1
PhantomFox | 2
billtodamax | 3
Mordokai | 4
The Bookworm | 5
Wolfbane | 6
Murska | 7
Uncle Festy | 8
EagleWiz | 9
Alarra | 10
calar | 11
Nehh | 12
Helgraf | 13
smuchsmuch | 14
Thufir | 15
The Fiery Tower | 16
Fleeing Coward | 17
cd4 | 18
Jontom Xire | 19
Yspoch|20
Dallas Dakota|21
whitehelm|22
Robert Blackletter|23
TehSheen|24
Geesi|25
Yimmiethesneak|26
Recaiden|27
Andre Fairchilde|28
happyturtle|29
Sir Stixalot|30
The Bushranger|31
CurlyKitGirl|32
Dr. Bath|33
Eldritch Knight|34
evnafets|35
BishFish|36
PirateMonk|37
Atreyu The Masked Llama|38
Darkcomet|39
lord pringle|40
oddity|41
lostlittlebear|42
Supagoof|43
MOD|44
RedScholarGypsy|45
[/table]

If you signed up and don't find yourself here please PM one of the narrators.

Role PM's will be sent out in the next 24 hours, game will begin after the roles are sent out in this thread.

Roleplay: This is Classic in Space, you may roleplay any intelligent life form you can imagine (except bodyless creatures since they are pretty hard to kill).

Thufir
2010-02-08, 09:37 AM
Roleplay: This is Classic in Space, you may roleplay any intelligent life form you can imagine (except bodyless creatures since they are pretty hard to kill).

We're in space. My avatar is a Minbari. Clearly this is fate.

rakkoon
2010-02-08, 09:42 AM
You have a Minbari stick figure?

You are a God amongst men!

Thufir
2010-02-08, 11:31 AM
You have a Minbari stick figure?

You are a God amongst men!

Thanks, but I knew that already. Surely you've seen my avatar before though? I've had it a while.

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-08, 11:36 AM

I think my enduring lesson has been 'lynch Li'l Evvie' first just to be sure!

Robert Blackletter
2010-02-08, 12:30 PM
Going get me a fur coat

Mustiado
2010-02-08, 03:33 PM
Werewolf Classic X - Chilled Blood Becomes Spilled Blood

Doctor Thomas Kayne, codenamed "Mustiado", hated Persephone. He hated the frigid ice planet with a passion. As cold and heartless as the queen of the undead that the planet was named for, it boasted unforgiving terrain, harsh conditions, and a general feeling of isolation that made his last divorce hearing with his ex seem like a pleasure cruise. Yet, this was the only locale where the work of the UWM, The United Worlds for Mankind, could continue undisturbed.

He tried to remind himself how important that particular fact was as he stumbled across the snowy landscape, making the trek from the general living quarters to the quarantine bay posted about half a kilometer away. He tried to remind himself that the Doctors Zane Peters and Rory Kliss, codenames "Zar Peter" and "Rakkoon" were invaluable to his research, and were great drinking buddies to boot. But it seemed no matter what rationale he used to try to elevate his mood, his face would find its way back to a deepening scowl.

"Probably skipped out of their round for a drink in 'The Hole', knowing them..." he muttered to himself, pulling his insulating face layer aside just long enough to get his dose of Ferelnycine to his lips, fingers already numb from the short exposure time. He swallowed the pill just as he reached the hatch to quarantine, taking a second to try and futilely scrape off the ever present layer of frost from the view port set into the heavy titanium doorway.

Unable to get a good view into the bay, he grudgingly offered his face to the only area of the outer shell kept clear of snow and ice, a recess designed for a human face. Suppressing a shudder, he managed to remain still as the scanner identified him, scanning his retinas, pulling hair follicles, and even taking a skin scraping from his cheeks, a process that seemed to hurt less with each passing second in the chill. The scanner, satisfied that Kayne was one of three crazy enough to visit quarantine, slid back into the shell, the door lifting forward and to the side, guided by pneumatic pumps.

As he stepped into the bay, an overwhelming stench hit him, its scent more subtly off than before. Once the experiments had gone awry, the subjects that remained infected had developed a peculiar odor, unpleasant of its own right. This was due to the degeneration of the skin of the body, rotting away as it made room for the dank, matted hair that emerged from beneath. This scent, however, was something more, and Kayne was forced to take a moment to compose himself before peering into the darkness.

Tenatively, he creeped into the darkness, reminding himself of the different ways this scenario was suddenly very, very wrong. Peters and Kliss were due back hours ago. The other scientists, including Kayne, had assumed they'd slipped off duty for a drink. Granted, the three were known for their 'breaks', as they put them, but they were gone far too long this time. It wasn't until Kayne realized he was staring into the black of the bay that his mind comprehended the fact that all lighting in the building had been inexplicibly destroyed.

With a flick, he reached for the switch of his flashlight, a high power beam attached to his shoulder, igniting the room in a blazing glow. Immediately, his mind recoiled in horror. The outer room was covered in gore, a deep crimson red, so much darker and vital than it seemed to be in the movies, looking as if some demented house painter had simply thrown his materials against the wall, and called it a day. After blinking several times, two specific objects materialized before his eyes, as if his mind had tried to shut them out of the original, horrific picture. One was a small spyglass, that Peters had claimed he used to spy on the stars. His fingers were still attached to the crushed, bronze barrel.

The other was Rory Kliss, his trademark black and white facial fur still recognizable on the half of his face that was still attached.

Without the benefit of conscious thought, Kayne turned and stumbled out the door behind him, his mouth unable to form words, his brain unable to process thoughts. All he was able to do was scream into the frozen tundra as he made his way back to General Living.

Diving into the other airlock that served as a buffer from the sub-Arctic chill and the almost cozy quarters of the UWM, he slammed his frozen fists against the entry panel, summoning the guard on duty, screaming frantically, "For God's sake, let me in!"

As he howled into the security camera for sanctuary, Kayne flinched as a liquid hit his face. With trembling fingers, he reached up, and wiped away a speck of the darkest, reddest blood he had ever seen. His eyes full of sorrow and foreboding, he looked back to the camera, and spoke his final words:

"They're loose."

The guard had the door open moments later, but no sign of Kayne was seen. It wasn't until the guard elevated his view, to see a leg drooping from an open air duct. With a yell and a jump, he grabbed ahold of the ankle of the boot, attempting to pull, HARD, down on Kayne, to pull him out of the duct. His surprise was complete when all he retrieved was his leg, shorn off at the knee. After a moment of disbelief, he dropped the leg, and retched.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door opened with a loud *Chuff*, the pressure sealed inside their erstwhile living space escaping in one foul blast of air. Multiple streams of light poured into the cave-like entrance, seeking something in the dark. Debris littered the entry chamber, and in pairs, the security team entered the living quarters. Using the PA system, they summoned the remaining scientists to the common area for a general meeting.

"Obviously something has infected several members of the staff. The orders coming down from the UWM is eradication of the virus, and its hosts. No one leaves unti the vir--" The commander's words are chopped off mid-sentence as Mr. Buttons, mascot of the UWM living quarters, pounced on his face. Amusement quickly turned to horror as the collected scientists realized that Buttons had latched onto the commander's jugular. With a quick shake of his head, the vein was torn from the Commander's neck, a shower of blood covering the feral tabby. The Commander collapsed into a small pile, while Buttons scampered off with his new plaything. The scientists could only gaze on in fear.

The Feral Plague was loose. Providence protect us.

Dr. Zane "Zar Peter" Peters was slain.
Dr. Rory "Rakkoon" Kliss was slain.
Dr. Thomas "Mustiado" Kayne was slain.

They were the progenitors, and now, your narrators.

Day One Begins.

Alarra
2010-02-08, 03:59 PM
*claps* Wow, that opening scene gave me chills.

Supagoof
2010-02-08, 06:26 PM
I'll say. Bravo!

Points at Alarra.

What? The game did start. :smallamused:

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-08, 06:57 PM
Supa point at supagoof.

Murska
2010-02-08, 07:00 PM
Mordokai because Zar Peter was killed on the first night. Or technically zeroth night.

TehSheen
2010-02-08, 07:14 PM
Murska because TPAM.

PirateMonk
2010-02-08, 07:49 PM
The intersection of a hyperdimensional entity with three dimensional space goes down a corridor. Its main body appears to be a dull gray cylinder ending in a spherical, featureless head, floating two feet above the ground with a white lab coat wrapped around it. Two amorphous black blobs, not visibly attached to anything, serve as hands. It waves one at Dr. Bath as it glides by.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-08, 07:55 PM
Pointing at 'space' oddity. Just to remind him to take his protein pills and put his helmet on.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-08, 09:37 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/th_Llamanaught.gif

(VERY CREEPY INTRO!)

*The llama floated around in his room wondering why his trainers hadn't come to get him out of the chamber. He didn't quite understand why he'd been chosen to help conduct Official Scientific Studies of Lack of Gravity on Quadrupeds but apparently someone had extra funding to spend and so the ungulate was floating around in space.*

*He presses a hoof on a button activing the

Amazing
Llama
Audible
Ringing
Reminder
Alert

trying to tell his trainers that he wants out to frolic around the station.

Helgraf
2010-02-08, 10:04 PM
"This planet is the very nadir of the armpit of trackless space," he grumbled, spitting, taking a moment to time how quickly it crystallized as it travelled through the air, and shattered against the far wall.

He didn't have much lip to speak of, due to a faulty seal on his face mask, and refused to take Ferelnycine on principal, so he was bound to remain an ugly, scarred son of leather and hard labour.

The workers were bickering again, but no surprises there. He looked over the lot of them, spat again, then lumbered over toward Supagoof.

"What exactly," he began as he lurched into place, "are you accusing the lady of, anyway?"

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-08, 10:10 PM
Atreyu for starting the first 'bandwagon'.

whitehelm
2010-02-08, 10:28 PM
Andre Fairchilde because I haven't pointed at him in quite a while.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-08, 10:33 PM
Atreyu for starting the first 'bandwagon'.

Clearly you failed to read the subject line. Don't worry, I'll forgive you.

The Bushranger
2010-02-08, 10:42 PM
RedScholarGypsy for anti-bandwagoning!

Aemoh
2010-02-08, 11:30 PM
*points at The Bushranger*

For aboveness! ... that's totally a word.

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-08, 11:33 PM
Andre Fairchilde because I haven't pointed at him in quite a while.

Thanks! :smallwink:

Um. I don't want to lynch Alarra.

It's how many players? Like 45 or something? That'd be - what about 6 wolves, a devil and an Alpha? Maybe one more?

I think I usually point at Fleeing Coward and I'm usually right when I do.

Recaiden
2010-02-08, 11:57 PM
For obvious reasons, I point at Atreyu.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-09, 12:34 AM
Recaiden would most likely be a good alpha pick at the moment...

Oddity
2010-02-09, 01:02 AM
Pointing at 'space' oddity. Just to remind him to take his protein pills and put his helmet on.

Oddity,Grunt Supreme of the United Persephonian League of Military Justice in the Dominion of Scientific Research in training, smiled at the nice Dr. Bath. Oddity surely would have been booted from the UPLMJ-DSR for his incompetence if he been caught with his helmet off. not to mention the whole perilously frosty thing...

The trainee was air-dropped into the facility, now in lockdown, through a service hatch in the roof.
"Lets do this. One way out, killem all!"
- is what he might have said, were he a full Supreme Grunt, or even maybe just a Grunt, unfortunately there was a reason for this man's lengthy apprenticeship. Truth be told Oddity had no combat experience. Therefore he was restricted to rookie sayings like: "I forgot my ammo", "Need healing, I broke my leg in the drop!" or most commonly a simple "Eeep".

Now on point-gaurd duty Oddity spins in circles looking for his target. "Can somebody turn the lights on? its scary in here"

Recaiden
2010-02-09, 01:14 AM

Ground control to Major Bath. Shouldn't someone else have taken over now that you're in orbit?

billtodamax
2010-02-09, 02:07 AM
Dr. Bath

Cause I don't want Alarra or Atreyu lynched.

Or Bath, for that matter, but you know.

Alarra
2010-02-09, 02:12 AM
Dallas-Dakota. I don't have a reason.

Mordokai
2010-02-09, 02:18 AM
I do. Dallas-Dakota.

Sir Stixalot
2010-02-09, 02:42 AM
Lord Pringle. Because food is going to be scarce and I wanted first dibs.

MOD
2010-02-09, 02:59 AM
Random rolling activate! ::rolls dice:: "Come on not me! Come on not me!, YESS!!!

Dallas-Dakota THE dice have chosen you.

Yspoch
2010-02-09, 03:25 AM
After long consideration and analyzation of all posts, I've come to the certain conclusion that TehSheen has been infected and is therefore a wolf. :smalltongue:

Robert Blackletter
2010-02-09, 04:48 AM
Murska I choose you (random dice rol (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7852393&postcount=769)l)

Jontom Xire
2010-02-09, 05:00 AM
TehSheen because people who point at "TPAM" are evil (and too lazy to come up with a proper suspect at all and therefore not much help even if they are villagers).

cd4
2010-02-09, 05:22 AM
I will point at Geesi because he has no votes on him and I don't want to join a bandwagon this day.

Thufir
2010-02-09, 06:48 AM
I do. Dallas-Dakota.

"And what might that reason be, Mordokai? I'll remind you that when the Grey Council agreed to send me as an advisor to various Human scientific projects, it was understood that I would be allowed full access to information. Yet in this case I was not informed of anything resembling the danger now indicated, and now it seems you are withholding further information."

((OOC @Andre, Dallas: This is Classic. There is no Alpha.))

Jontom Xire
2010-02-09, 07:00 AM
Lord Pringle. Because food is going to be scarce and I wanted first dibs.

Are you saying you want to eat a fellow scientist? Sounds like werewolf behaviour to me!

Mordokai
2010-02-09, 07:08 AM
((OOC @Andre, Dallas: This is Classic. There is no Alpha.))

This is the reason I was talking about. It might not be much, but it's better than a random pointing. Especially since this is day one.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-09, 07:09 AM
I believe I usually point at Murska because he will try manipulate and backstab anyone and everyone no matter which side he's on or which game he's in :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-02-09, 07:28 AM
That's a lie. I've never backstabbed or sacrificed an unwilling member of my own team nor have I ever played without my own team's best interests at heart.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-09, 07:33 AM
Only matter of time before you get a role that says:
"You are a mason, you gain an extra victory if you kill all the other masons as well as the wolves"

Mordokai
2010-02-09, 07:35 AM
"You are a mason, you gain an extra victory if you kill all the other masons as well as the wolves"

That would actually make for a fun paranoia like game.

Thufir
2010-02-09, 07:40 AM

Too easy. Give him this role, in a game where the wolves start out blind:

You are the Murska. The masons have been told you are a mason. You scry as a wolf. Your goal is to kill all the other power roles.

Edit: Actually, that could be an interesting idea: Make a game in which all the power roles are named after well-known players, and based on their reputations...

Jontom Xire
2010-02-09, 08:01 AM
Been done.

In fact in the first version of Ultimate Chaos I deliberately gave Freshmeat his role and let him pick his team. No randomness there, but it did assist with the chaos of the game. :smallbiggrin:

Mordokai
2010-02-09, 08:03 AM
Been done.

In fact in the first version of Ultimate Chaos I deliberately gave Freshmeat his role and let him pick his team. No randomness there, but it did assist with the chaos of the game. :smallbiggrin:

That one was won too easy :smalltongue:

lostlittlebear
2010-02-09, 08:50 AM
Points at Thufir for the random.

Thufir
2010-02-09, 09:01 AM
That one was won too easy :smalltongue:

*Reads thread*
4 pages...?!

happyturtle
2010-02-09, 09:10 AM
billtodamax is an evil mime!

UncleWolf
2010-02-09, 09:39 AM
Happyturtle because she's a pirate wench! :smalltongue:

calar
2010-02-09, 12:13 PM
Dr. Bath in hopes of something happening today.

PhantomFox
2010-02-09, 02:18 PM
Thufir for as good a reason as any.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-09, 02:36 PM
Boo! You all suuuck.

Eldritch Knight
2010-02-09, 06:25 PM
Dallas-Dakota Why? Well, let's face it, as a minion er, co-narrator, he's not exactly reliable. Though, come to think of it, when was the last time *I* checked the Rome thread?

Uncle Festy
2010-02-09, 09:52 PM
Exachix, because Atreyu forgot to point at him. :smalltongue:

Guancyto
2010-02-09, 10:14 PM
Eldritch Knight, for not checking the Rome thread.

TFT
2010-02-09, 10:50 PM
Phantomfox. Why not?

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-09, 11:10 PM
Today's vote's brought to you by our sponsers - Attention Deficit Disorder and Schizophrenia!

(These votes make no sense! It makes me long for Llama's famous logic arguments.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-09, 11:22 PM
Exachix, because Atreyu forgot to point at him. :smalltongue:

*HUGS*

oh and Recaiden, you're awesome too!

(These votes make no sense! It makes me long for Llama's famous logic arguments.)

I'm working on it. Give me a minute.

Nehh
2010-02-10, 03:05 PM
Point at TPBM, for the random.

BishFish
2010-02-10, 03:07 PM
Murska is playing.

CurlyKitGirl
2010-02-10, 03:12 PM
((Bath-Curly Industries: An Avatar for Every Occasion!))

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/SpaceKitGirl.png

SO cold. The drifting, pointlessly, hopelessly through space; alone save for the constant, dearly loved hissing of recycled air.
In.
HHhhhsssss.
Out.
Hhhhuuuuuuuu.
Gentle, gently, only four days left.
Don't panic, don't think, just drift along with your body. Pandora is soon, unless we passed it already.
Pandora has wonderful sensors, they'll find you. Or it.
That thing; its all Its fault. Attacking your ship, killing everyone on it, leavingonlyyouto -
No.
In.
Hhhhsssss.
Out.
Hhhuuuuuuuuu.
In.
Hhhhssssss.
Out.
Hhhuuuuuuuu.
Rational, calm thoughts. It was Its fault; destroyed everything, all your work. It will die. Soon. If Pandora finds us.
Tricky woman Pandora, looking up at the stars shining like glassy fragments in the emptiness. Did Pandora feel the same way when she saw the root systems littering the earthen sky?
Poor woman.
She must have mourned what she did. What curses she unleashed upon the universe. Maybe she unleashed It.
Helgraf is near Pandora, perhaps your missive reached him in time. If It didn't reach the consoles before the damaged logs had time to be sent.
Keep calm, the suit is safe, no leaks, four days of air.
It isn't here. Not yet. Hopefully never. Mabe the charges you set off worked. Maybe It's dead.
Someone will come. Just close your eyes and drift away on the starr'd road to heaven.
Someone will come.

Murska
2010-02-10, 03:14 PM
Murska is playing.

Or am I...?

Thufir
2010-02-10, 04:03 PM
Point at TPBM, for the random.

Switching to Nehh, because you're not supposed to do that.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-10, 04:06 PM
Nehh because he should know better, and because there's no alpha.

Now gimme some of dat llama logic!:smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2010-02-10, 04:40 PM
END OF DAY 1

What a mess. Dr. Anxxfiva Marboossssuloni, who was called Dr. Bath for no explainable reason (except that his race had a clear white skin and was shaped in a kind of a bath tub), cleaned up the quarantine. The bodies of Kliss, Kayne and Peters still were lying around, well part of the bodies, but no one cared really cared about quarantine anymore. What was in it was already out and since no other body was found the things that killed the Doctors were still around. Maybe they were amongst them. Dr. Bath shivered.
He examined some blood spills around Dr. Peters as he noticed a motion. What could that be? No one of the doctors would have voluntarily attended at the cleaning and there were no animals here… another move. This time he saw it. One leg of Mustiados was moving. It was the leg that was ripped apart. Slowly the toes scratched around the floor, as if they were searching for something. Dr. Bath moved closer. This was interesting. He followed the leg till it found the rest of the body and attached itself on it. Suddenly Bath noticed that the skin was growing together and a sligth fur could be seen on it. That was the reason they found no other bodies!
“I must warn the others!” he thought, then he ran to the next computer and send an E-Mail with his discoveries to all his fellow scientists. Relaxed he sat back. He had done his duty but he had some kind of feeling he had forgotten something. Then he felt a furry arm on his shoulder. “Hello Dr. Bath! Maybe you should have shut the door before you went out of the quarantine.”

As they found him he was ripped totally apart but thanks to his E-Mail the scientists now knew what to do with that kind of dead bodies. They burnt him and strew the ashes in the ice.
“Thanks to this Fool the other three are around, too” one of the scientists said.
“Yes, but now we know how to defeat them.”

Summary: Dr. Bath was killed, he was the Fool.

(Dr. Bath, Dallas Dakota and Murska all reached 4 votes but Dr. Bath reached the majority first.)

Night begins and will last 24 hours approximately. If you have a night action please send it to rakkoon, Mustiado and Zar Peter.

Recaiden
2010-02-10, 05:52 PM
*HUGS*

oh and Recaiden, you're awesome too!

Thankee, good llama.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-10, 06:13 PM
Ugh.

You do all suck.

That leaves me with just the Thing now.

YOU ALL SUCK. :smalltongue:

lord pringle
2010-02-10, 07:12 PM
YOU ALL SUCK.

ewen me? *shape shifts into an adorable kitty*

Helgraf
2010-02-11, 12:48 AM
((Bath-Curly Industries: An Avatar for Every Occasion!))

-reluctant snippage-

After watching the debacle for a while, I headed down to communications. Everything seemed on the level, until I noticed the little flashing red light. Damaged transmission. This couldn't be good. Still half-frozen fingers moved over the command device as I began the process of extracting what remained of the message.

"Oh Hades," I cursed under my breath. I sent a copy of the transmission to Command, and attempted to determine where the signal had come from; set up a relay using the polar arrays to broadcast to a wider region of space in the hopes of a return signal that could be more accurately traced.

This is Station Persephone; we have received your transmission. If you still have broadcast, please transmit theta sequence so we can lock down your position and send a remote. Repeat. This is Station Persephone; we have received your transmission. If you still have broadcast, please transmit theta sequence so we can lock down your position and send a remote.

Fingers continued to move over the controls now, scanning the bands for a return signal, filtering out background noise.

CurlyKitGirl
2010-02-11, 12:23 PM
After watching the debacle for a while, I headed down to communications. Everything seemed on the level, until I noticed the little flashing red light. Damaged transmission. This couldn't be good. Still half-frozen fingers moved over the command device as I began the process of extracting what remained of the message.

"Oh Hades," I cursed under my breath. I sent a copy of the transmission to Command, and attempted to determine where the signal had come from; set up a relay using the polar arrays to broadcast to a wider region of space in the hopes of a return signal that could be more accurately traced.

This is Station Persephone; we have received your transmission. If you still have broadcast, please transmit theta sequence so we can lock down your position and send a remote. Repeat. This is Station Persephone; we have received your transmission. If you still have broadcast, please transmit theta sequence so we can lock down your position and send a remote.

Fingers continued to move over the controls now, scanning the bands for a return signal, filtering out background noise.

How long has it been now since you destroyed your home? Three and a half days of air left if you stay still, calm. Ten days of air in the average research suit from Station Demeter. Speed? Is it too slow?
Why can't I remember how far it is from Pandora to Demeter?
I'd used about ten hours of air, didn't refill the suit. What was the point? It was all going fine, normal procedure is the five day mark - the air gets harder to breathe.
Partner stations right? Can't tell many people about Demeter; how funny that we're the hidden one.
Not too far away, I've seen two planets; Pandora must be soon, Helgraf soon. Need to tell him all the details; the scrappy transmisison should have made it.
No time, allow for corruption, hope it arrived. Persephone is safe for now, but It is coming. Helgraf, please still be good at decription and reading corrupted data. The message must be sent to Command.
All those stars, it's hard to findconstellations out here, maybe I'm in one. Maybe play the cloud game then, but keep aware of It, I still have the first scanning of It. Can't let it be taken away.
So cold, can't feel below my knees or wrists any more, the heat is so dark it freezes.
Cold is so hot, burning away nerves. Will I ever feel again?
No.
Too far now, give up the hope and concentrate on surviving. No heat allowed, wastes air. Helgraf's Persephone will fix everything. Just breathe.
In.
Hhhhssssssss.
Out.
Hhhhuuuuuuu.
Good girl. Just wait, waiting always brings good things.
We waited and It came. It isn't good. It was horrific. It destroyed everything.
. . ansmit the . . . a se . . . Re . . .at. This is St . . . one; we have received yo . . . still have broadcast, p . . . ans . . . equence so we can lock down . . . ur . . . a remote.
Helgraf, your voice has never sounded so sweet before.
A remote. A remote! Must be close, must be!
Which sequence?
Think it through. Just close your eyes and replay the words, your talent, your skill, use it for once in your life or you'll die! Foolish girl.
It's hard. So cold, the burning hurts.
transmit the something-a sequence
The a sequence?
No. No, the alpha sequence isn't appropriate for now; too public. Must be secretive.
The ay?
No.
They ay?
Theyah?
Theta?
Theta!
Words cost air, laconic time.
"Transmit theta. Authorisation: Alpha-Alpha-Nigeria-Delta-Omega-zero-zero-one-Nigeria."
Transmission sent.
"Repeat every thirty minutes."
Yes Doctor.
Now sleep, sleep slows breathing. All up to Helgraf now. Trust him with your life once again, he'll come through.
He will.
Curly welcomed the darkness that came with exhaustion and pain, blocking everything out, even the hissing of air that had become her obsession.
Three days Helgraf, three days. She lapsed into total unconsciousness.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-11, 07:24 PM
ewen me? *shape shifts into an adorable kitty*

Especially you. Also, Curly.

CurlyKitGirl
2010-02-11, 07:33 PM
Especially you. Also, Curly.

((*wibbly lip* But . . ?))

Recaiden
2010-02-11, 08:49 PM
((*wibbly lip* But . . ?))

You didn't save him. And your lost in space story makes the worse of us look bad.

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-11, 09:42 PM
"Space... I'm still only in Space... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back on that planet."

Capt Fairchilde, the suave and manly Colonial Marine, rolled out of his bunk.

"When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back onto that planet. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute that alien squats in those ducts, s/he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter...."

rakkoon
2010-02-12, 02:47 AM
Night 1 ends

"Ok people, until we get this situation under control, we never go out alone, you must always have a partner with you . We keep in radio contact en check in every 10 minutes. Okay?", said a green bug-eyed Vaporian.

"Who died and made you boss?" said John-Tom, one of the few humans on the base.
"We have a thing called Horror movies back on Earth and two people together never works out if one of them is a monster!"
"I'm saying we walk around in groups of three!"

"Actually a good suggestion...and that from a human. Okay, groups of three."

"That's better, and I'll team up with Frank and Mary here, none of you alien types. We'll be in the lab to see whether those crazy doctors left any useful information lying around"

"We"ll never find anything good here", said John-Tom after an hour of searching, "those idiots were even dumber than the other aliens around here. Gonna take a leak"
"Euhm, we agreed that the three of us should never seperate " said Mary
"Yeah, do you want to hold it or should Frank?"
"Actually, you can go by yourself"
"That's what I thought"

John-Tom enters the toilet cabin while the others keep on searching.

"Perhaps this was a ploy by John-Tom? If he enters the ventilation shaft he can get almost anywhere in the base." whispers Mary.
"Yeah, but John-Tom's a big boy", answers Frank, "he'll never fit! You'd need someone smaller such as .... oh no."

"John-Tom?" "JOHN-TOM?!"

The inside of the toilet was smeared with blood and bones.

"
Ok, people, until we get this situation under control, I want everybody to carry these plastic cups and use them..."

Summary
Jontom Xire was splattered. He was a Villager

Day 2 begins now and ends in about 48 hours

Mordokai
2010-02-12, 03:17 AM
Going for Dallas-Dakota. Going once, going twice... lynched for free :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2010-02-12, 03:59 AM
Actually I was thinking of playing my avatar, not a human, but there you go.

Seems we are back into the whole "Kill Jontom on night 1" thing again. Beware, it can backfire. Check Black Iron Prison for details (kudos, Lamech).

rakkoon
2010-02-12, 04:16 AM
Offical warning:
Not roleplaying may lead you to be portrayed as a human, an alien version of your avatar or a GUNGAN! You have been warned.
End of warning

billtodamax
2010-02-12, 05:41 AM
((A gungan! :smalleek: Better RP then!))

They had trapped her here.

Inside this dim cell where they tried out all manner of sick treatments on her, hoping to learn more of her race.

Oh yes, her race! Her once proud, and noble race, having been decimated by the cruel humans and their cohorts, now reduced to shivering failures, content to do whatever their human "masters" would ask of them. They were little more than dogs now, dumb animals eager to please. Well, she wasn't like them. She struggled against each test they gave her.

They certain couldn't match her for size, she knew that, or speed. But there were just so many of them, and when she knocked one down, two more would creep up from behind and lock her up.

She hated the locks.

She had had to be separated from the other prisoners early on, her violent tendencies and deadly natural weapons making her quite the threat to those passive fools.

She really was quite an impressive creature, her green-leather skin still lustrous, even after the months she had spent in captivity.

She looked very much like a four legged acklay (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Acklay), with a shorter body length, and standing slightly taller.

Unlike the acklay, however, there was a definite glint of intelligence in her eyes. She spoke the human's language well, after all, she had been kept in this hell hole for nearly nine months now. Every time one of the creatures that guarded her passed her cell, she would spit insults at them, such vile insults!

Still, it was no more than they deserved.

Murska
2010-02-12, 08:00 AM
Going for Phantomfox.

Zar Peter
2010-02-12, 08:04 AM
People who didn't point valid yesterday and are in danger of autolynch:

DarkComet
EagleWiz
evnafets
lord Pringle
smuchmuch
The Bookworm
Uncle Festy
Nehh

(Remember folks: TPBM, TPAM and Exachix aren't playing so points at them are invalid)

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-12, 08:06 AM
I point at Zar Peter then :smallbiggrin:

Helgraf
2010-02-12, 03:35 PM

-much reluctant snippage-
"Transmit theta. Authorisation: Alpha-Alpha-Nigeria-Delta-Omega-zero-zero-one-Nigeria."
Transmission sent.
Yes Doctor.
Now sleep, sleep slows breathing. All up to Helgraf now. Trust him with your life once again, he'll come through.
He will.
Curly welcomed the darkness that came with exhaustion and pain, blocking everything out, even the hissing of air that had become her obsession.

Hours. He spent hours watching, overanalyzing the background radiation when it gave the slighest anomalous microburst. As the hours piled up like the snowfall through the night and into the next morning he stayed awake through a combination of adrenaline, caffiene and sheer bloodymindedness.
37 false sequences ... 37 times his heart beat like a hammer in his chest.

When the signal finally came, it took him a while to recognize it; a much shorter time to verify it. Hades, the signal was weak! Another half hour passed before he had isolated it enough to recognize it was being sent in 3 minute intervals. Which meant that the sender was conserving power.

The glaciers crawled into place as he forced another cup of black khav down his throat. Even a ship on minimal power could maintain an emergency signal on full repeat. The degredation, power consumption ...

"By Jove ... she's drifting in a personal suit," he cursed under his breath. It was probably a standard model vacsuit. Adjusting for mass of suit and wearer, he did some calculations on the machine; using signal triangulation, he was able to determine direction & distance to the origin transmission. So now he knew her ... travel path ... approximate velocity ... and a reasonable estimate for distance. Transferring a copy of this data to one of the remote operation units, he dispatched a second message to Command. Still no responce on the first one sent. Damn; doubly damned! What was taking them so long?

Hardcopy of his work, in case something went wrong with the electronics; a second taken with him personally.

He muttered as he moved to a reclining chair to grab a small nap. "Damnit, Curly, what the hell are you doing out there..."

((Point at Fleeing Coward for Person Before Me pointing right after being warned.))

lostlittlebear
2010-02-12, 03:51 PM
I go for Mordokai!

happyturtle
2010-02-12, 04:05 PM
Not even the threat of gunganization is enough to rouse my energy levels enough to. Sorry. :smallfrown:

Eldritch Knight

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-12, 05:09 PM
Fleeing Coward for pointing at the narrator.

(I just saw that FC was killed in YOW, and it's getting kind of old for me to keep pointing at him.)

Is Dallas Dakota playing?

Uncle Festy
2010-02-12, 05:10 PM
Exachix [isn't] playing so points at [him] are invalid)

Well, neener neener neener! :smalltongue:
Er… Happyturtle, I guess.

TehSheen
2010-02-12, 05:19 PM
I'll go for Mordokai.

Yspoch
2010-02-12, 05:53 PM
"Heast, wos waas i auf wen i zaagn sullt, es is jo erscht da zwoate Tog. Konn jo kaana nix wissn nit.", the Koroskian seemed to declare quite agitated. The translation-software hasn't been able to cope with the somewhat strange language of that particular humanoid race so far. "Kruzefix, i tua ma nix on - da calar werds wern!", it mutters.

CurlyKitGirl
2010-02-12, 07:01 PM

-much reluctant snippage-
Transmission sent.
Yes Doctor.
He will.

Hours. He spent hours watching, overanalyzing the background radiation when it gave the slighest anomalous microburst. As the hours piled up like the snowfall through the night and into the next morning he stayed awake through a combination of adrenaline, caffiene and sheer bloodymindedness.
37 false sequences ... 37 times his heart beat like a hammer in his chest.

When the signal finally came, it took him a while to recognize it; a much shorter time to verify it. Hades, the signal was weak! Another half hour passed before he had isolated it enough to recognize it was being sent in 3 minute intervals. Which meant that the sender was conserving power.

The glaciers crawled into place as he forced another cup of black khav down his throat. Even a ship on minimal power could maintain an emergency signal on full repeat. The degredation, power consumption ...

"By Jove ... she's drifting in a personal suit," he cursed under his breath. It was probably a standard model vacsuit. Adjusting for mass of suit and wearer, he did some calculations on the machine; using signal triangulation, he was able to determine direction & distance to the origin transmission. So now he knew her ... travel path ... approximate velocity ... and a reasonable estimate for distance. Transferring a copy of this data to one of the remote operation units, he dispatched a second message to Command. Still no responce on the first one sent. Damn; doubly damned! What was taking them so long?

Hardcopy of his work, in case something went wrong with the electronics; a second taken with him personally.

He muttered as he moved to a reclining chair to grab a small nap. "Damnit, Curly, what the hell are you doing out there..."

((Point at Fleeing Coward for Person Before Me pointing right after being warned.))

((I think you mean "30 minutes", not "3 minutes". Argh, I'm unconscious, stupid OOC pointing . . . eh, gimme a Murska
Take it away Helgraf.))

Recaiden
2010-02-12, 07:03 PM
He'd known he shouldn't have come here. Heck, even the place's name. Persephone. Who would give a name like that to someplace they'd be staying? Who gets picked to name these stations anyway?
One last project before moving on. Heh. That turned out to be a big mistake.
A light on a console blinks, bring Dr. Reco out of his thoughts. No reason not to get any work done.
And a point at Nehh, because I didn't get to it yesterday.

The Bushranger
2010-02-12, 07:59 PM
"Cup of coffee, Dr. Rico?" a soft, pleasant voice asks, as the base's cook-slash-security guard, Anastasia Mysiwi (http://tektek.org/avatar/21995368), took a seat next to him, sipping a cup of her own brew. Very similar in appearance to humans except for their hair and eyes, her people lived on a planet orbiting Alpha Centauri and were widely believed to be descended from humans abducted from earth years ago. "You know, I think that Mordokai, he drinks far too much of this stuff..."

Sir Stixalot
2010-02-12, 08:11 PM
Stix was spineless. It was true, he had no bones at all, not even an once of cartilage either. Most people that saw him wondered who was going to clean up that mess. It was ironic, usually it was Stix that cleaned up the messes, because he was the Persephone's janitor. He spent most of his time inside the station's air ducts, moving from room to room and looking in to see if anything needed to be cleaned, then he would ooze down the wall, absorb the mess, and either digest it or transport it to the incinerators. Recently there had been alot of blood to clean up. Stix had been trying to talk to people about all the blood, but although he could communicate with anyone using telepathy, it was a very slow process and noone seemed to have the time to listen. "At least it wasn't as bad as the mess Atreyu The Masked Llama left that one time." thought Stix with a shudder.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-12, 08:17 PM
(nehh hasn't pointed and is in danger of the auto, so he's the target)

The llama manages to bump into the door controls and he trots out of his room, trying to find his feeder. He finds a machine but all it does is make ghost people that ride wooden planks so he walks away from the

Neversoft's
Entertaining
Hawk
Hologram

machine in search of his feeding device.

(You know, you may want to see who were wolves in the previous games were JX died on the first night. Wolves are superstitious people who often form their own rituals and traditions about what helps them win.)

Recaiden
2010-02-12, 08:35 PM
"Thanks." He says, taking the coffee, and after a few moments turning away from the computer screen.
"Neh. Well, maybe so. But look at us."

((We should also look into people like Atreyu who point out convenient strategies for finding possible wolves so early. It would make a nice defense, and he can claim it as evidence of contributing to the villager side.
Even though it's just Llama Logic.))

EagleWiz
2010-02-12, 09:06 PM
And you know this how Atreyu (the Masked Llama)

The Bushranger
2010-02-12, 09:18 PM
"You have a point," Stacy concedes with a chuckle. "But at least I limit myself to two mugs a day. I think he goes through five, at least."

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-12, 09:41 PM
TehSheen because we rp the same amount. Sowwies.

Recaiden
2010-02-12, 10:05 PM
"Well, he might need it, to stay up so long. Now, I don't know that he's sleeping enough. I don't keep track."

Maybe he needs to stay up late because he's a wolf, going around killing people.

The Bushranger
2010-02-12, 10:08 PM
D=

Maybe she'll have to shoot him with her big honking space gun!

"Ah, I have the advantage there though. I only need to sleep two hours a night." Stacy nods, adding a little more sugar to her coffee. "...how long do you think we'll be stuck here?"

Recaiden
2010-02-12, 10:15 PM
That would be terrible.

"At most three months, or it could be done with in a fortnight, if other quarantines are anything to go by." He sets down the empty coffee cup and shrugs.
"My post was meant to change in just a few days. Now, I have no idea."

Eldritch Knight
2010-02-13, 01:13 AM
"At long last, I have my greatest discovery! I have created a hostility sensor! With this device, we no longer have anything to worry about. Hmmm... But before I start the marketing campaign, I should probably test it."

With that, Dr. Elias Knight,Mad Scientist Extraordinaire!(Patent Pending) THREW THE SWITCH! Electricity coiled along two massive Jacob's Ladders while the room filled with maniacal laugh-

A shrill beeping filled my quarters.

"Bloody Hell, does it have to be in the middle of a lucid dream? I was just getting to the fun part!"

I got up, and threw on my Engineering uniform. It was time to report for my shift.

On my way to engineering I passed my friend Andre Fairchilde, giving him a nod as I entered the lift to the engineering deck.

As I entered engineering, I was surprised to find the deck scattered with the evidence of a firefight.

"What happened here, lads?"

"Oh, nothing, just a little experiment gone awry again"

"I never get any excitement around here...."

calar
2010-02-13, 01:54 AM
Yspoch for reasons of petty revenge.

Nehh
2010-02-13, 02:14 AM
"An experiment gone wrong, eh?" says the human personification of my previous avatar. "Well, it might still be useful for something. In this case, Andre Fairchilde, all you've done so far is made a job for the janitors.

whitehelm
2010-02-13, 02:48 AM
Nehh, because I don't actually want Andre to get lynched yet.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-13, 04:39 AM
*snip*

Eldritch Knight, because it already looks like people are lynching Nehh and don't need my help, and because you haven't been exactly steady as a narrator either.:smallwink:

evnafets
2010-02-13, 05:43 AM
evnafets points at smuchmuch

BishFish
2010-02-13, 08:54 AM
Atreyu the masked llama? how do we know this?
If he hasn't pointed yet, he might die anyways.

Aemoh
2010-02-13, 09:18 AM
*points at BishFish*

For being above.

Robert Blackletter
2010-02-13, 09:23 AM
Atreyu

cos....

Alarra
2010-02-13, 11:00 AM
Aemoh, cause I hate it when people do that.

Thufir
2010-02-13, 03:07 PM
Calenn walks through the corridors, upright and proud, looking all around him.
"BishFish, what reason can you present for this attack on your compatriot? What you say in justification is unclear at best, and suggests you do not do this thing for the right reasons - as such, the work may be corrupted, even if it is right in itself."

((I'm suspicious of the wagon that's sprung up on Atreyu. One RP point, fine; two points questioning something he said but it's unclear what is being questioned. And one "cos...." I dislike false logic, and "cos" suggests randomness, but this is a wagon, so not random.))

Recaiden
2010-02-13, 03:58 PM
((Randomness can contribute to a wagon. But he just felt like joining a bandwagon is what it suggests to me. Though it could as easily be mason-motivated.))

Oddity
2010-02-13, 04:15 PM
Nehh... filler

Whoops...
Thanks Goof!

Supagoof
2010-02-13, 09:26 PM
Hey Oddity, when you point at Nehh you should color it in red.
:smallwink:

PirateMonk
2010-02-13, 09:54 PM
((Nehh. ))

smuchmuch
2010-02-13, 10:00 PM
...Recaiden...

Darkcomet
2010-02-13, 11:27 PM
I find the... 'logic' against Atreyu to be extremely poor, to put it bluntly.

BishFish

PhantomFox
2010-02-14, 12:54 AM
Oddity. Not enough info for me as of now.

cd4
2010-02-14, 09:12 AM
I'm going to stay off both bandwagons and randomly point at The bookworm

Mustiado
2010-02-14, 01:30 PM
A soft chime is heard overhead.

Warning. Day ends in approximately one hour.

Warning. Day ends in approximately one hour.

*chime*

Mustiado
2010-02-14, 02:38 PM
The crew, scientists and soldiers sat in the lobby, grumbling to each other while they waited for their mandated meeting to begin. Even the fact that Valentine's Day had come to the cold surface of Persephone couldn't raise the spirits of the beleaguered crew. However, one man creature had a plan...

Nehh scurried to the front of the room before the meeting could begin, arms outstretched, commanding everyone's attention.

"I think we're all a little down today guys, but we can't let this plague make us forget who and what we are! This day has been recognized universally as a day of love, peace and good will towards our fellow sentient beings. So with that in mind, I say..."

Nehh reached behind his back, and with a quick movement, revealed his prize: An anatomically correct, pumping human heart.

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

That was when the screams started. Apparently black humor was lost on the crew.

Nehh was lynched. He was a scientist/villager.

Night Two Begins. Please PM actions to the narrators!

((Apologies Nehh, I didn't know what your previous avatar was, so I went with a vaguely human shape.))

Zar Peter
2010-02-15, 05:39 PM
END OF NIGHT 2

Little evvie walked through the empty passageways of the station. He didn’t knew about the strikt order to stay with others and if he had knewn he wouldn’t care. He just had escaped his mother to go to the playground. Alone. There weren’t any other kids here, only little evvie so the playground was his own. He didn’t knew either that the playground was of course sruveyed by some scientists who wanted to examine the behaviour of the kids of different races in a playground (who were pretty pissed as they discovered that evvie was the only kid around) and maybe if he knew he didn’t care either. All he wanted to to is to use the swing a bit, his favourite toy there. But suddenly a furry thing emereged in front of him. He screamed and turned around but there was another furry thing. He was trapped between them and all he could do was to scream… but not for very much long.

Summary: Evnafets was killed by the wolves, he was a villager.

Day 3 begins and will last at least 48 hours.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-15, 09:34 PM
(You know, you may want to see who were wolves in the previous games were JX died on the first night. Wolves are superstitious people who often form their own rituals and traditions about what helps them win.)

And you know this how Atreyu (the Masked Llama)

(Eaglewiz for attacking someone who was trying to use actual logic to discern wolves. For evil to win, all that is required is for good to do nothing and a space station too afraid to find wolves is a space station that is easy and tasty prey.)

(Oh and I know this because Tyler Durden knows this)

Helgraf
2010-02-15, 10:14 PM
Hours had passed; the signal strength was steady, which was good, excepting that she was coming closer, suggesting the strength was flagging, but the reduction in distance was making up for it - for now.

After the initial burst, the signal had slowed to once every 30 minutes. There had been little he could do except to continue tracking her position and signal until the remote was fully prepped and authorized for launch.

It wasn't large enough to hold both of them, otherwise he'd have gone up with it. Instead, he was stuck on the iceball, strapping on the control suit, so he could oversee - and where necessary override - the flight of the remote and personally direct the pickup.

Time ... once again, it came down to irreducable time. Even at full impulse, the remote would take several hours to reach her. Her suit would have to hold out until then....

((Eaglewiz because the llama makes sense for once.))

billtodamax
2010-02-16, 12:12 AM
((I'm confused... Llama's making sense... Eaglewiz unless someone has a better idea.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-16, 12:38 AM
((I'm confused... Llama's making sense... Eaglewiz unless someone has a better idea.))

(Don't worry, my evidence isn't good. Its like casting magic missile on the darkness, but its something. If it makes you feel any better, I'll be proven wrong and within two days someone will form a bandwagon on me for "leading us to failure" so "I must be a wolf" and I'll be lynched.)

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-16, 12:51 AM
Or because llama's and wolves are both quadropeds! But...werewolves aren't.....So....:smallconfused:

((Eaglewiz, for trying to hurt the llama when he's come up with semi decent logic))

Murska
2010-02-16, 12:52 AM
Hm. Eaglewiz does that kind of stuff every time, though.

Helgraf for possible other choices.

happyturtle
2010-02-16, 12:57 AM
Is anyone interested in being an autolynch replacement? I'm having health issues again, but I've never auto'd out of a game before and don't want to start. :smallfrown:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-16, 12:59 AM
Might be better off asking in WW central, since that's where generally all WW players hang out, this thread is mainly visited by the narrators, players and a few who read games they're not in.

MOD
2010-02-16, 01:14 AM
Eaglewiz FTL! If your reading this text you just Lost The Game.

whitehelm
2010-02-16, 03:19 AM
This would be far from the first time a villager has taken logic to be wolfish behavior, but I don't have a better choice so Eaglewiz anyway.

Mordokai
2010-02-16, 04:48 AM
Hm, no. I mean, yes, Llama actually makes sense for once. But that doesn't mean anything. In fact, he admited himself he's usually wrong even when he thinks he's right.

Don't get me wrong, if there's one person in this game for whom I'm ready to believe he doesn't care about winning at all, that somebody would be Llama. But if anybody is willing to follow him just like that, they are even nutsier than he is. No offence to Llama, of course.

Helgraf, for alternative lynchee. And because I get the funny vibe from him. And EagleWiz wagon developed all too fast.

I've been lynched in one Classic game for helping EagleWiz already. Lets see if this one will make it two.

And yes, I feel dirty for agreeing with Murska.

Yspoch
2010-02-16, 05:14 AM
"Jo, hö! Schaug fost danoch aus, ols ob dea oarme EagleWiz volle Wax Gas kriag do! I mog des jo nit gor a so, wonn aan Haufn Leit sich gegn aan aanzlnen vaschwörn, i glab i hau mi auf de ondare Seitn. Da Murska is zwor a bissl a Hundling monchmol, oba des is ma hetzan amol wurscht."

The rambling of the Koroskian goes on and on, finally he gets up and stands beside EagleWiz while pointing deftly at Helgraf: "I glab Du bist a weng a folscha Fuffzga, nit wohr?"

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-16, 09:04 AM
Helgraf for the altra-wagon.

Eldritch Knight
2010-02-16, 09:46 AM
Eaglewiz sounds like a good idea to the engineering crew.

Zar Peter
2010-02-16, 10:00 AM
Announcement: deathslayer7 is replacing happyturtle.

Thank you for your attention.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-16, 10:12 AM
(Eaglewiz for attacking someone who was trying to use actual logic to discern wolves. For evil to win, all that is required is for good to do nothing and a space station too afraid to find wolves is a space station that is easy and tasty prey.)

(Oh and I know this because Tyler Durden knows this)

The problem with logic is that it can be twisted oh so easily.:smallsigh: That said, I don't know about Eaglewiz. Not that the point may not have merit, but the bandwagon grew to 4 before a differing point, and is currently 6-3. So Helgraf for the moment.

Aemoh
2010-02-16, 10:38 AM
*points at Helgraf*

To try and even things up of course :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-16, 10:39 AM
So any reason for Grafwagon? Aside from Mordokai's funny fibe thingy.

CurlyKitGirl
2010-02-16, 11:55 AM
((Great, people want to lynch my RP partner? People want the Curly One to die in outer space?

Purely for the sake of maintaining my RP partner and mini-subplot thingy: Eaglewhiz. Honestly, are you allergic to subplots?

This is unconcious OOC Curly signing out. Oh, and if I have to write my own IC death scene I'm going to haunt all of you!))

Deathslayer7
2010-02-16, 01:04 PM
Pulls an Aemoh and tries to even the bandwagons while trying to figure out what's going on.

Helgraf for now.

And by my count its
Helgraf 6
Eaglewiz 7

Robert Blackletter
2010-02-16, 01:16 PM
Helgraf to make it closer

lostlittlebear
2010-02-16, 01:30 PM
Eaglewiz seems more suspicious to me - I agree with the logic presented.

Darkcomet
2010-02-16, 01:37 PM
I... don't see any logic against Helgraf here, while there's at least something against EagleWiz. While he may do that sort of thing often, he's also often a wolf, from what I have seen.

Sir Stixalot
2010-02-16, 01:41 PM
The janitor had just gotten the word. Someone else had been killed last night. This meant another mess to clean up, so Stix oozed his way over to the nearest vent duct.

When Stix reached the vent, he saw that it had been closed and locked. "Oh, I forgot they were doing a dry ice flush of the system this morning.", Stix thought. "Oh well, guess I have to use the halls, hope no one steps on me."

Many of the Persepone's inhabitants got their first glimpse of one of the janitors that morning. A foot tall quivering mass of green and brown goo slowly oozing down the hall. Several of them were startled to hear a slow yet clear voice in their head as they passed Stix. He greeted them each with a good morning or a pardon me if they were about to step on or near him.

As he continued towards his goal, Stix heard someone running down the corridor. They were muttering "Must save her, no time to spare!" Stix tried to get out of the way but it was going to be close, he could sense it. They both rounded a bend in the corridor at the same time and Stix knew a foot was going to land right on top of him. Gathering all the psychic potential he could from around him, Stix shoved with his mind. It wasn't much, at his best his telekinisis could only lift a couple pounds, and only for a few minutes, but concentrated for an instant he managed to deflect the falling foot an inch to the side and safely away from his body.

The runner stumbled a bit but kept on going, never having seen Stix. As the heavy footfalls faded into the distance, Stix picked the name out of the runners mind. Names were easy, located all over the surface of unconcious thought. Stix would remember this one, Helgraf.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-16, 02:37 PM
Hm. Eaglewiz does that kind of stuff every time, though.

Helgraf for possible other choices.

(Congrats. You've made a counter-bandwagon, with no reason at all, against someone who's RP I am enjoying reading. Why? Sure there are reasons, I can think of two, but those reasons also apply to you, me, and Alarra, so they aren't very useful. )

Supagoof
2010-02-16, 02:39 PM
Supagoof rolls over in his bunk. He didn't feel much need to get out of it. The blanket kept him warm, and with that cold setting in, he wouldn't only taint the research being done in the labs. No best bet was to sip on some chicken soup and stay under the covers for as long as he could.

He heard Eaglewiz walk in and out a few times. Something was bothering the poor chap. However the illness didn't make him feel like starting a conversation, so he just rolled over and went back to bed.

Murska
2010-02-16, 02:47 PM
(Congrats. You've made a counter-bandwagon, with no reason at all, against someone who's RP I am enjoying reading. Why? Sure there are reasons, I can think of two, but those reasons also apply to you, me, and Alarra, so they aren't very useful. )

Well, it's better than no counterwagon. You can go ahead and start a third one if you wish, the more choices the better.

Besides, it's sort of odd how both of these wagons keep being pushed... :smallconfused:

Darkcomet
2010-02-16, 02:49 PM
Well, in my case at least:

1. There is logic against EagleWiz.
2. There is pretty much no logic against Helgraf.
3. I have no better ideas.

Thus, EW gets pointed at. <.<

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-16, 02:55 PM
Well, it's better than no counterwagon. You can go ahead and start a third one if you wish, the more choices the better.

Besides, it's sort of odd how both of these wagons keep being pushed... :smallconfused:

(Yeah. I agree. How about we start a wagon against me? I could claim to be a mason. Then people would know I was lying and they'd point at me, but that might expose the masons and that won't work. Hmmmm. How about MOD? The last game I was in with him, he was evil.)

V (Its a fair accusation)

PhantomFox
2010-02-16, 03:28 PM
How 'bout we point at Atreyu since killing Evnafets to throw suspicion off of himself because people would think he's not dumb enough to do that normally, sounds like the kind of crazy stunt he'd do.

Or I could just be making cuss up.

Recaiden
2010-02-16, 06:19 PM
Eaglewiz And I have no time for else.

The Bushranger
2010-02-16, 06:40 PM
Eaglewiz, because conformity is good.
"Aside from having blue hair and pink eyes?"
...yes...

Recaiden
2010-02-16, 06:42 PM
"Ehm, who? Mordokai?" He should really get some sleep. Unlike these aliens who don't need it. Right creepy, that is.

Mordokai
2010-02-16, 06:49 PM
Sleep? Wuzzat? I need no stinkin' sleep!

Guancyto
2010-02-16, 07:15 PM
EagleWiz, because letting Curly die lost in space would be terrible.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-16, 07:49 PM
Helgraf to keep things sort of close.

EagleWiz
2010-02-16, 08:57 PM
Helgraf to save my (innocent) hide. I don't think Atrayu is a wolf, but I wouldn't trust the people making the "OMG! Disagreeing with a llama! Kill Eagle!" bandwagon so large

Alarra
2010-02-16, 09:03 PM
I don't really think that either are wolves, the bandwagons have taken off too quickly. I am going to point at Eaglewiz though, because I really like to read Helgraf's posts and don't want him to die yet. Sorry I haven't rp'd yet. I've been in Florida, I'll have more time soon though.

Uncle Festy
2010-02-16, 09:26 PM
Oh yeah pointing.
Sorry Eaglewiz, but you're not RPing.

PirateMonk
2010-02-16, 09:30 PM
The hyperdimensional being floats out of its lab and down to the mess hall. It looks around at the people there.

((EagleWiz to encourage RP.))

calar
2010-02-16, 10:13 PM
Something something Eaglewiz.

evnafets
2010-02-17, 01:15 AM
evnafets points at scrubbed

But Miss 'larra! I only wanted to play on the swings I did!
I wasn't gonna hurting anybody, honest!
And I didn't even get to point at anyone properly
Its not fair.
It's not, it's not, it's not.
I'm too young to... die...

Alarra
2010-02-17, 01:16 AM
Sorry, Evie, but you were killed last night. :smallfrown:

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-17, 11:11 AM
Here are the votes in order. Votes for Eaglewiz in DarkRed, Helgraf in Black, others in italics:
Atreyu
Helgraf
Billtodamax
Dallas-Dakota
Murska
MOD
Whitehelm
Mordokai
Yspoch
Yimmy
Eldritch Knight
Redscholargypsy
Aemoh
Curlykitgirl
Deathslayer7
Robert Blackletter
Lostlittlebear
Darkcomet
Sir Stixalot
Supagoof
Phantomfox votes for atreyu
Recaiden
Bushranger
Geesi
Fleeing Coward
Eaglewiz
Alarra
Uncle Festy
PirateMonk
Calar

Not sure how this will play out, but best to keep it out in the open.

Also, on a personal note*, not exactly liking the 'anti-non-rping' vibe going here. Some of us don't have the time or inclination, but still like the games. I just don't want to get lynched solely based on the logic of "well the other guy rp's, so save him". And Yes, I understand Eaglewiz's bandwagon has some logic to it; I voted against because I felt it grew too fast, and there might be a wolf in there somewhere.

*The Surgeon General warns that all Rants are unhealthy unless taken with the recommended dosage of saline solution.

Mordokai
2010-02-17, 12:25 PM
@^ what that guy said.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-17, 01:39 PM
(I don't believe this game will boil down into "lynch the non-RP'ers" and if it does, then no one is finding any wolves and that's a bad thing. I think the emphasis on saving Helgraf for his RPing is
1) He's involved in a story with Curly that is deeper than most RPing going on,
2) There is literally no evidence presented to lynch him.

Combine these two and you have no reason to lynch someone doing some very deep RP. Most of us will not devote that much time to RPing and whenever someone throws us on the gallows, they'll probably have evidence for it.)

Murska
2010-02-17, 01:42 PM
Not that being lynched has to affect your roleplay at all.

UncleWolf
2010-02-17, 03:27 PM
I'm tossing a vote out for Calar, because I really don't want on either bandwagon at this point, and I keep forgetting to vote in this game. Sorry Calar, there really aren't any hard feelings here.

Zar Peter
2010-02-17, 05:47 PM
END OF DAY 3

So, we have to find out more about this virus. What do we know?

Well, it seems to turn dead bodies into undead Zombies who have to drink blood to stay alive.

I have to object! They are no undead Zombies, they are just misunderstood living creatures who try their best to help the community. Of course they have to drink blood to stay alive but that’s just a minor inconvenience.

Who was that?

Oh… erm… I mean undead Zombies. Yes. Nothing else. Bloodthirsty, furry, undead Zombies. That’s what they are.

Hmmm, we didn’t know they are furry… Eagle Wiz, I think you just let your tongue slip!

Oh damn.

And they drag EagleWiz to a examination chamber where they give him a soporific and then dissected him and stored pieces of his body in glasses with formaldeyde.

Somehwhere else Mustiado, Rakkoon and Zar Peter were on the lose. They hid from the rest of the community since they were the only wolves who were known by all. But they needed blood to survive, too. The first victim was a very strange Tower who seemed to have a vivid blood circulation system although it showed no signs of activity at all.
The second victim was a creature formed like a small tube. It tasted a bit salty but it was filling. And at last they found a little worm, sleeping in a corner of the station. They divided it by three and as they gulped it they had the strange feeling that they just ate one of themselves.

Summary: EagleWiz was lynched, he was a Werewolf
The Fiery Tower was autolynched, he was a villager
lord pringle was autolynched, he was a villager
The Bookworm was autolynched, he was a Werewolf

Night 3 has begun and ends in about 24 hours. Please send your night actions to all narrators (Mustiado, rakkoon, Zar Peter)

Mordokai
2010-02-17, 05:47 PM
Don't need no crystal ball to see where tommorow wagon will roll :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2010-02-17, 06:32 PM
See? Logic over no logic, every time.

Unless they're both wolves, of course.

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-17, 10:24 PM
Holy cow - TWO WOLVES WERE AUTOLYCHED?! Ha!

***Shakes fist at wolves***

Wow.

EDIT -

Thanks DC ~

Clearly I wasn't paying any attention to the lynch. :smalleek:

Darkcomet
2010-02-17, 10:30 PM
No. One was auto'd and we lynched EagleWiz, who was a wolf.