PDA

View Full Version : Warmachine and Hordes

Vulkan
2010-01-30, 06:49 PM
Well I figured since we have a Warhammer thread we should also have one for Warmachine or Hordes.

Klose_the_Sith
2010-01-30, 07:14 PM
I'd personally just go for the actual boards over at Privateer Press. Awesome community and the game devs will talk to you.

Still, fledgeling Khador army reporting in :smallbiggrin:

Astrella
2010-01-30, 07:20 PM
We're starting a Warmahordes campaign with my gaming club. So, I dug up my old Cygnar, ordered some new stuff leading to the following starting list. (It's a growth campaign, start out small and slowly expand)

-pNemo
-Centurion
-Charger
-Lancer
-Squire

http://filesmelt.com/dl/P9020083.JPG

http://filesmelt.com/dl/P9020082.JPG

http://filesmelt.com/dl/P9090086.JPG

And some pictures. I'm likely gonna strip and repaint though.

Vulkan
2010-01-31, 09:30 AM
I'd personally just go for the actual boards over at Privateer Press. Awesome community and the game devs will talk to you.

Still, fledgeling Khador army reporting in :smallbiggrin:

Khador and Cygnar are my favorite two main factions.. I don't know to much about the new guys but I don't think I like them too much but that's only due to my ever lasting hatred of elves.. I mean Hordes has those like blood crazed elves... So their kinda cool but it would seem in Warmachines quest to make the least cliche Elf race they accidentally hit one of the biggest cliche "The dying race." Well I guess it's up to Khador players like you to make sure they stop DYING and just plain DIE :smallamused:

We're starting a Warmahordes campaign with my gaming club. So, I dug up my old Cygnar, ordered some new stuff leading to the following starting list. (It's a growth campaign, start out small and slowly expand)

-pNemo
-Centurion
-Charger
-Lancer
-Squire

How is the Centurion anyways, oh and why are you not using a Cyclone? Personally I haven't seen one used yet but they just seem so memorizing with two big chain guns on each arm :sabine: (They didn't have a heart icon to choose so I went with Sabine)

Klose_the_Sith
2010-01-31, 09:58 AM
Khador and Cygnar are my favorite two main factions.. I don't know to much about the new guys but I don't think I like them too much but that's only due to my ever lasting hatred of elves.. I mean Hordes has those like blood crazed elves... So their kinda cool but it would seem in Warmachines quest to make the least cliche Elf race they accidentally hit one of the biggest cliche "The dying race." Well I guess it's up to Khador players like you to make sure they stop DYING and just plain DIE :smallamused:

*Elf hatred high five*

Hmmm, I think I'm not going to write a reply to go finish painting up another Widowmaker :smallwink:

(Just keep in mind that when I say fledgeling, I mean fledgeling. Destroyer, Two Iron Fang (one painted, the other about half done), one Man O War (my favourite piece, even though his stats are meh), Widowmakers squad (one painted, one halfway, two only undercoated) and a third of the way done Irusk.)

So ... yeah. I need troops. Pretty badly too. Just can't afford them, which is lame.

Vulkan
2010-01-31, 10:42 AM
Well in the case of Khador a small amount of models does tend to mean your doing it right.

Klose_the_Sith
2010-01-31, 11:08 AM
Well in the case of Khador a small amount of models does tend to mean your doing it right.

Which is why they're the most epic Tsarist Russian army ever :smallbiggrin: