PDA

View Full Version : ABR Discussion Thread XXXI - The Gift of Fish

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-09, 09:16 AM
Right, my FI intro is officially under way, can't say for certain when it'll be done though.

BRC
2010-03-09, 09:34 AM
Yeah, that would be cool. Plus, he has his very own schemes in the works all the time, thought it might not really seem like so... :smalltongue:

And yes, he could work as quite good assassin, one near the top ranks of the world (but not even amongst the best 15, I would say...). The fact that he is arcane spellcaster and has his own squad of special inviduals would propably also help. Of course he would propably loathe to work for Them, seeing it as cowardly way of handling things...
Okay, but if he thinks he can out scheme Grandfather...

Hey Mask, what does Keren Dewey think about Grandfather and Them. She's a high ranking public figure, so they definitely have lots of contact. Does she despise Their deceptive nature, does she understand the importance of psychological warfare and propaganda when fighting an insurgency, does she see Grandfather as a close ally, a wise councilor, a necessary evil?

Silverraptor
2010-03-09, 10:17 AM
So back in the middle of FFF, I posted a couple of comics and then kinda forgot about ABR. I'm thinking about getting back into it and was wondering about how to smoothly enter into a plot. I'm not sure if I want to do FFFR or FI or both yet (I'm still reading the archives to get a feel for things).

From what I understand continutity wise, FI takes place in the same continuity as FFF. In that plot, my character's brief appearance left him freezing to death in Antartica (somewhere near the citadel). I was thinking that he could be frozen, kinda like the Ice Man, but somehow be still alive or get rezzed. Perhaps some kind of scientific organization (or penguins) could discover him. Any thoughts on this idea?

As FFFR is in a different continuity, what happened in FFF doesn't really matter there. I don't really have any ideas as to how to introduce Xver into that plot. As the way he came into FFF was very similar to the way Cyban came into FFFR, I'd rather do something different. I'd still like him to come from off-planet in the Hippocampus (his spelljammer), but probably not crash it this time.

I was kinda thinking I'd like to do something that didn't just show up in the middle of the action, but rather something that makes more sense. I guess I'm kinda wondering if there's a good place where he could land that would make sense (like a metropolis or port city) that would also bring him close to the action?

Well, hello there. I'm still kinda new to ABR and so I really don't know much about what's going on. But who does?:smallamused:

Grim ranger
2010-03-09, 01:31 PM
Okay, but if he thinks he can out scheme Grandfather...

Not a chance, I know. He is not proper Chessmaster, just bit of Manipulative (or maybe Magnificent) Bastard with Obfuscating Stupidity and Deadpan Snarking going on fullscale. His plan mostly relies on people not to pay enough attention to stop it.

Kumo
2010-03-09, 03:55 PM
Well, hello there. I'm still kinda new to ABR and so I really don't know much about what's going on. But who does?:smallamused:

I do. Sorta. What ya wanna know?

Silverraptor
2010-03-09, 07:46 PM

Oh, I'm just learning at a steady pace.:smallamused:

Aaaannnnnnnnddd... FFFr? Who's planning on making the next comic?:smallsmile:

chriky
2010-03-10, 12:34 PM

No, nobody knows, not even Lying Knows.

Kumo
2010-03-10, 03:42 PM
No, nobody knows, not even Lying Knows.

Nobody knows what's GOING to happen. what's ALREADY happened is... extremely long, but relatively simple.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-10, 05:13 PM
Ahh yes, good old Nobody...
And his brother, Someone not sure about their cousin tim though...
>.>

kpenguin
2010-03-10, 05:16 PM
What does McAllister Fawkes have to do with this?

Fay Graydon
2010-03-10, 05:17 PM
Everything! :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-10, 05:35 PM
Ahh yes, good old Nobody...
And his brother, Someone not sure about their cousin tim though...
>.>

.....Point

MethosH
2010-03-10, 09:25 PM
I just made a FI comic! I'm part of the group! yeai! :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-11, 08:03 AM
I just made a FI comic! I'm part of the group! yeai! :smallbiggrin:

Welcome delicious optimism lunch my friend :smallsmile:

the, Uhm... Initiation ritual will begin in a few minutes, please wait in the deserted graveyard where no one can hear your screams until then :smallbiggrin:

<.<
>.>

Kumo
2010-03-11, 03:39 PM
Welcome delicious optimism lunch my friend :smallsmile:

the, Uhm... Initiation ritual will begin in a few minutes, please wait in the deserted graveyard where no one can hear your screams until then :smallbiggrin:

<.<
>.>I'll get the trampoline. :smallbiggrin:

Grim ranger
2010-03-11, 03:43 PM
I'll get the trampoline. :smallbiggrin:

Goodie...do you guys think we can get him to jump off that cliff by himself or will he need encouragment from rest of us? It is long drop after all, with just trampoline for protection... :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-11, 03:46 PM
Goodie...do you guys think we can get him to jump off that cliff by himself or will he need encouragment from rest of us? It is long drop after all, with just trampoline for protection... :smallbiggrin:

That's what the cutlass is for :smallamused:

Though we might want to bring soda bottles, just in case :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-11, 03:52 PM
That's what the cutlass is for :smallamused:

Though we might want to bring soda bottles, just in case :smalltongue:

Alright.

Did Bright give back the chainsaw yet? We need it for part seven.

BRC
2010-03-11, 04:24 PM
Alright.

Did Bright give back the chainsaw yet? We need it for part seven.
No, but I've got a Blowtorch that should do the trick.

Kumo
2010-03-11, 04:27 PM
No, but I've got a Blowtorch that should do the trick.

well, ok, but the summoning circle's pretty big. You'll need a lot of fuel.

(<==== has no idea how blowtorches work but assumes they're like that flamethrower dad has in the garage.)

BRC
2010-03-11, 04:28 PM
well, ok, but the summoning circle's pretty big. You'll need a lot of fuel.

(<==== has no idea how blowtorches work but assumes they're like that flamethrower dad has in the garage.)
Don't worry, this one operates off the burning soul of the last person who tried to join ABR, It's got another couple eternities in it.

MethosH
2010-03-11, 04:37 PM
Guys... You are scaring me :smalleek:

BRC
2010-03-11, 04:43 PM
Guys... You are scaring me :smalleek:

We are? That isn't supposed to occur until step 4.

Grim ranger
2010-03-11, 04:49 PM
We are? That isn't supposed to occur until step 4.

Look what you are doing, BRC! You are scaring away potential recruit! Shame on you. :smallannoyed:

We are really rather jovial folk, once you get to know us little better *hides mind-control ray behind his back and whistles*

BRC
2010-03-11, 04:54 PM
Look what you are doing, BRC! You are scaring away potential recruit! Shame on you. :smallannoyed:

We are really rather jovial folk, once you get to know us little better *hides mind-control ray behind his back and whistles*

Speaking of Mind Control Rays

Do you have a template for FI Grim?

MethosH
2010-03-11, 04:58 PM
I just hope people use my "Super bomb rumor on the internet" part of the plot :smalltongue:

BRC
2010-03-11, 05:00 PM
I just hope people use my "Super bomb rumor on the internet" part of the plot :smalltongue:
There isn't much in the way of an Internet in Avbroy IIRC. There is a communications network amongst UNA higher-ups or organizations like Them and the UNIA, and all the Dettas are linked to Ven, but that's not exactly the internet (You can't Surf on a detta, you can just use it to talk to Ven).

Grim ranger
2010-03-11, 05:10 PM
Speaking of Mind Control Rays

Do you have a template for FI Grim?

Oh yeah. Here is one I did for Crimson (without cape, as he did not have it at that scene), with sniper rifle in addition to his usual arnament:

http://i.imagehost.org/0606/Grimtemplate1.png (http://i.imagehost.org/view/0606/Grimtemplate1)

And here is full image of grim in his most usual attire (two, actually):

http://d.imagehost.org/0741/Grimtemplate_2.png (http://d.imagehost.org/view/0741/Grimtemplate_2)

Do those help any?

MethosH
2010-03-11, 05:54 PM
There isn't much in the way of an Internet in Avbroy IIRC. There is a communications network amongst UNA higher-ups or organizations like Them and the UNIA, and all the Dettas are linked to Ven, but that's not exactly the internet (You can't Surf on a detta, you can just use it to talk to Ven).

Thank you. I shall use this in my advantage.

BRC
2010-03-11, 06:03 PM
Thank you. I shall use this in my advantage.
If you're thinking about Hacking any of the above networks, let me tell you somthing. The UNA ones include enough Sovoice technology to cause compatibility issues, and have Mark running around on them for the most part. Also, the only way to get onto it would be to physically get to one of the terminals. Also, Marvin monitors those, and he's got processing power to spare (though it's possible to slip past him, especially on the less secure systems).
The ALF's network would be even more difficult, considering it's not so much a computer network as it is a skilled and powerful Artificial intelligence, who you would have to hack directly.Without direct physical access to Ven's core unit, it would be pretty much impossible (He can always just terminate the connection with whichever Detta you are trying to use).

Mad Mask
2010-03-11, 06:45 PM
The technology level is roughly that of early 1900s, with some things lower (no really useful planes) and some higher (such as coloured newsreels with sound). Secret organisations however do have access to Sovice technology, which is based on nanites and is incredibly advanced, but completely alien.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-11, 06:56 PM
The technology level is roughly that of early 1900s, with some things lower (no really useful planes) and some higher (such as coloured newsreels with sound). Secret organisations however do have access to Sovice technology, which is based on nanites and is incredibly advanced, but completely alien.

SO what... Fallout without the cool stuff?

Silverraptor
2010-03-11, 06:59 PM
Hey guys, I got an idea for a character to introduce to FI.

Basicly, he is stealing alot of Sovice Technology while it's being shipped and built a huge underground cavern with a bunch of followers. However, he serves no side and he's going to use all the weapons and technology he collected to cause chaos. He pretty much just wants to watch the world burn.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-11, 07:01 PM
Hows he managing to get away with this hmmm?

Kumo
2010-03-11, 07:01 PM
Hey guys, I got an idea for a character to introduce to FI.

Basicly, he is stealing alot of Sovice Technology while it's being shipped and built a huge underground cavern with a bunch of followers. However, he serves no side and he's going to use all the weapons and technology he collected to cause chaos. He pretty much just wants to watch the world burn.

Heath Ledger Joker with nanites?

Hows he managing to get away with this hmmm?The joker ALWAYS gets away with it. Until he fights batman.

Mad Mask
2010-03-11, 07:02 PM
SO what... Fallout without the cool stuff?

Huh? Fallout is 1950s inspired, and post-apocalyptic. FI is more steampunk.

EDIT: Just to clarify, in FI most machines are steam powered. There are also very few cars, reserved to high-ranking officials. Most people use public transportation systems like trains and buses.

Silverraptor
2010-03-11, 07:08 PM
Heath Ledger Joker with nanites?

For the most part, yes. However, he's not exactly like Joker. So no make up.

@Mad Mask: So how does someone transport Sovice technology?

Mad Mask
2010-03-11, 07:15 PM
@Mad Mask: So how does someone transport Sovice technology?

By train or by boat, with the nanites disguising themselves as iron bars or other metal furniture should they want to appear unseen. Alternatively, they can simply move there themselves.

Silverraptor
2010-03-11, 07:17 PM
Alright. So stealing from trains for the most part.

Will the nanites attack any thieves or be activated in any way from a remote signal?

Mad Mask
2010-03-11, 07:21 PM
Alright. So stealing from trains for the most part.

Will the nanites attack any thieves or be activated in any way from a remote signal?

The nanites are very intelligent; the more there are, the smarter they become. They will defend themselves, but powerful magic should be enough to control them.

Silverraptor
2010-03-11, 07:28 PM
The nanites are very intelligent; the more there are, the smarter they become. They will defend themselves, but powerful magic should be enough to control them.

Anything nonmagical that can control them? Like an over-riding signal or something?

Mad Mask
2010-03-11, 07:34 PM
Anything nonmagical that can control them? Like an over-riding signal or something?

I don't think so... you'd got to ask Lyinginbedmon though, he knows more about them than I do.

Silverraptor
2010-03-11, 07:36 PM
I don't think so... you'd got to ask Lyinginbedmon though, he knows more about them than I do.

Alright cool.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-11, 07:43 PM
Just posted up a FI comic about Fayte

BRC
2010-03-11, 08:01 PM
There is also some Schizian tech, but it's relativly low (Mostly cold-war era stuff), and in the hands of the UNA who use it for elite Peacekeepers or Naval units (Because it's more user friendly than Sovoice devices, being designed by humans after all).
However, that's pretty rare. When it became clear that Technograd was going to fall, the Schizian government instituted Operation Deny The Enemy, which involved mass purges of their leading scientists, and destruction of labs or stocks of high-tech equipment. The UNA got some of it though (Including some Scientists who defected once they heard about Operation Deny the Enemy), but they have been controlling it.

The Sons of Schitzotec includes many former members of the People's Legion (Essentially well armed Fanatics of unquestionable loyalty, as opposed to the more professional Scarlet Legions, most of whom died during the war), who were responsible for Operation Deny The Enemy. Some of them grabbed a few things, but those tend to be small things (Like a single Machine Pistol with only two clips of ammo, or a computer containing nothing but agricultural production data), and the Sons value them too much to risk ever actually using them.

Alot of the Tech the UNA uses is actually recovered Schizian designs, or at least it looks that way. For the most part, it's Sovice stuff that uses Schizian interfaces (For the benefit of the humans using it). The computers They were using in Grandfather's house, for example, are basically just screens and keyboards that lead to Sovice computers.

Ven has the designs for some Schizian stuff, but he lacks the manufacturing capabilities or raw materials to make most of it. He can build more Dettas, but that's because both Ven and the Dettas are somewhat Magitec (The Vendetta was built with a fusion of Schizian technology and stuff the Moon Elf Empire had looted from Arcania), and because he's spent lots of time over the years trying to figure out how to build Dettas out of a variety of materials. He can't really build machine guns though (Well, he can build machine guns. What he can't build is machine gun parts).

MethosH
2010-03-11, 08:31 PM
If you're thinking about Hacking any of the above networks, let me tell you somthing. The UNA ones include enough Sovoice technology to cause compatibility issues, and have Mark running around on them for the most part. Also, the only way to get onto it would be to physically get to one of the terminals. Also, Marvin monitors those, and he's got processing power to spare (though it's possible to slip past him, especially on the less secure systems).
The ALF's network would be even more difficult, considering it's not so much a computer network as it is a skilled and powerful Artificial intelligence, who you would have to hack directly.Without direct physical access to Ven's core unit, it would be pretty much impossible (He can always just terminate the connection with whichever Detta you are trying to use).

Not at all.. I was just going to say "Spread to rumor around" instead of "Spread the rumor on the internet". :smallbiggrin:

Grim ranger
2010-03-12, 01:10 AM
There is also some Schizian tech, but it's relativly low (Mostly cold-war era stuff), and in the hands of the UNA who use it for elite Peacekeepers or Naval units (Because it's more user friendly than Sovoice devices, being designed by humans after all).
However, that's pretty rare. When it became clear that Technograd was going to fall, the Schizian government instituted Operation Deny The Enemy, which involved mass purges of their leading scientists, and destruction of labs or stocks of high-tech equipment. The UNA got some of it though (Including some Scientists who defected once they heard about Operation Deny the Enemy), but they have been controlling it.

The Sons of Schitzotec includes many former members of the People's Legion (Essentially well armed Fanatics of unquestionable loyalty, as opposed to the more professional Scarlet Legions, most of whom died during the war), who were responsible for Operation Deny The Enemy. Some of them grabbed a few things, but those tend to be small things (Like a single Machine Pistol with only two clips of ammo, or a computer containing nothing but agricultural production data), and the Sons value them too much to risk ever actually using them.

Alot of the Tech the UNA uses is actually recovered Schizian designs, or at least it looks that way. For the most part, it's Sovice stuff that uses Schizian interfaces (For the benefit of the humans using it). The computers They were using in Grandfather's house, for example, are basically just screens and keyboards that lead to Sovice computers.

Ven has the designs for some Schizian stuff, but he lacks the manufacturing capabilities or raw materials to make most of it. He can build more Dettas, but that's because both Ven and the Dettas are somewhat Magitec (The Vendetta was built with a fusion of Schizian technology and stuff the Moon Elf Empire had looted from Arcania), and because he's spent lots of time over the years trying to figure out how to build Dettas out of a variety of materials. He can't really build machine guns though (Well, he can build machine guns. What he can't build is machine gun parts).

Hmm... Then we can assume at least some machine guns are being used in the field? I would say ALF had some old template (thinking something alike of AK-47) that they knew how to build but did not do so very often.

-skimmer-
2010-03-12, 02:12 AM
FI:

-yoink-

I'm not sure if Merinas has a desert. If not I'll just change the comic, so let me know.

Given it's geographical position (http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/STus19Ttb5GLSGgWqlqdGg358521/GW900H885) and considering some comics (http://www.remembercomic.co.uk/2010/02/11/book-4-page-29/) from the Lyings latest story arc, I don't really think Merinas qualifies as land of sand:smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2010-03-12, 02:39 AM
Given it's geographical position (http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/STus19Ttb5GLSGgWqlqdGg358521/GW900H885) and considering some comics (http://www.remembercomic.co.uk/2010/02/11/book-4-page-29/) from the Lyings latest story arc, I don't really think Merinas qualifies as land of sand:smalltongue:

Of course it might be that our mad scientist has forgotten in which country he currently resides in: a cunning tactic against mind-readers :smalltongue:

Nameless
2010-03-12, 02:52 AM
*looks at FI comic*
How many mad scientists does this plot have!? :smallannoyed:

X2
2010-03-12, 03:09 AM
WANTED - Companion for Timid Pacifist Timelord
Preferably not from Avbaroy.
Preferably female.
Must have conflicting ideals and morals to the Timelord.
Must be able to get along with Timelord's other companion.

Positions Open: 2

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-12, 05:30 AM
@Fayte God Sight

And yes, Merinas has no desert. Though in Remember's current time period I decided for some reason to make it obliquely Switzerland, it is pretty much bog and marshland by the present day, due to ill-maintenance of the natural defences (Just like real Switzerland! :smalltongue:).

Emperor Ing
2010-03-12, 05:45 AM

You brits and your frickin' timelord obsessions. :smallsigh:

X2
2010-03-12, 05:48 AM
Thank you Rand for that entirely necessary comment.

Emperor Ing
2010-03-12, 05:51 AM
Thank you Rand for that entirely necessary comment.

Your welcome, I can give random but suprisingly necessary comments any time of any day at my leisure! Big hand for inconviniently convinient comments! Thank you, thank you. He'll be here all week, tip your waiters.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-12, 05:55 AM
No way is that waiter getting a tip, he forgot the marshmallows! :smallmad:

X2
2010-03-12, 06:04 AM
This is no longer a thread, it's a glass down tour of a group of internet people's descent into the depths of hilarious madness.

Speaking of which:

Shoebox!!!MOONPieBANDAID!

Emperor Ing
2010-03-12, 06:09 AM
Considering where I was before, this is actually an ASCENSION into madness.

Kumo
2010-03-12, 06:25 AM
Preferably not from Avbaroy.
Preferably female.
Must have conflicting ideals and morals to the Timelord.
Must be able to get along with Timelord's other companion.

Positions Open: 2

Can it be a female wyrmling?

X2
2010-03-12, 06:26 AM
What in the name of Billy Shears is a wyrmling?

Kumo
2010-03-12, 06:28 AM
What in the name of Billy Shears is a wyrmling?

a very young, very tiny dragon.

And who in the wyrmling is billy shears?

X2
2010-03-12, 06:33 AM
That might be a bit too difficult for me to draw actually. I have the artistic skills and patience of a ritalin addled kitten.

And Billy Shears is the lead singer of the fictional Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band. Essentially Ringo's character in the song With A Little Help From My Friends.

Kumo
2010-03-12, 06:39 AM
That might be a bit too difficult for me to draw actually. I have the artistic skills and patience of a ritalin addled kitten.

And Billy Shears is the lead singer of the fictional Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band. Essentially Ringo's character in the song With A Little Help From My Friends.
Just do what i do when i can't draw it. Trace.

X2
2010-03-12, 06:44 AM
Well, there's also the little matter of my patience. But anyway, tell us more about her. What's her personality, where did she come from and all that crap.

What would you think if I sang out of tune would you stand up and walk out on me...

Kumo
2010-03-12, 06:56 AM
Well, there's also the little matter of my patience. But anyway, tell us more about her. What's her personality, where did she come from and all that crap.

What would you think if I sang out of tune would you stand up and walk out on me...
She's a dragon from an alternate dimension bathed in perpetual sunset (the dimension, not her), and/or a city in that dimension called Salma. She works with him because he might - MIGHT -be able to help her find anyone still alive from aforementioned city because it was destroyed by creatures called the Nexi, which are quite literally living nexuses of destructive power that have taken the form of other living creatures (in her case, hobgoblins).

As for personality, basically she's a sarcastic jokester that thinks the timelord's too soft when somebody does something horrible and should kill them or erase them from existence outright, or at least put them in a position where they can't do anything anymore.

If it makes it easier, we can just say she can change into a human or en elf at will.

X2
2010-03-12, 07:01 AM
1. Does the timelord know of her intentions?
2. Let me see a base template before I decide anything (bout the shapeshifting) straight away
3. ...lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song and I'll try not to sing out of key...

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-12, 07:03 AM
She's a dragon from an alternate dimension bathed in perpetual sunset (the dimension, not her), and/or a city in that dimension called Salma. She works with him because he might - MIGHT -be able to help her find anyone still alive from aforementioned city because it was destroyed by creatures called the Nexi, which are quite literally living nexuses of destructive power that have taken the form of other living creatures (in her case, hobgoblins).

As for personality, basically she's a sarcastic jokester that thinks the timelord's too soft when somebody does something horrible and should kill them or erase them from existence outright, or at least put them in a position where they can't do anything anymore.

If it makes it easier, we can just say she can change into a human or en elf at will.

...which plot is this character for? :smallconfused:

Mad Mask
2010-03-12, 07:04 AM
...which plot is this character for? :smallconfused:

Future Imperfect, the dragon is accompanying X2's Timelord.

X2
2010-03-12, 07:05 AM
Future Imperfect of course.

...oh! I get by with a little help from my friends!

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-12, 07:12 AM
Doesn't anyone else foresee a potential power boast here then?

Kumo
2010-03-12, 07:17 AM

We have a Time-freakin-lord :smallannoyed: his servant's gonna be strong but she's the dragon equivalent of a 13 year old girl so she ain't gonna be THAT strong.

X2
2010-03-12, 07:24 AM

I can't say no hard enough.

Mmm... I get high with a little help from my friends

Fay Graydon
2010-03-12, 07:40 AM
@Fayte God Sight

Close but no Banana :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-12, 08:40 AM
Well I'm dang certain that's the braille translation so that must mean you've got a meaning hidden in the phrase he speaks...but I've no clue what language that is...

BRC
2010-03-12, 08:54 AM
Hmm... Then we can assume at least some machine guns are being used in the field? I would say ALF had some old template (thinking something alike of AK-47) that they knew how to build but did not do so very often.
Yeah, that's the type of weapon elite members of the Scarlet Legions used to use. The only way for the ALF to get them is to scour old battlefields in hopes of finding broken ones. The Sons have a few but, as mentioned above, they refuse to risk using them in battle.
Those the ALF gets do get used, but they don't have very many at all.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-12, 11:58 AM
Well I'm dang certain that's the braille translation so that must mean you've got a meaning hidden in the phrase he speaks...but I've no clue what language that is...

If it was "God Sight" it would have extra characters to show capitals :P

and the language was English translated to Latin translated to Pig Latin :smalltongue:

MethosH
2010-03-12, 01:00 PM

Your geographical position don't means it couldn't have a desert :smallbiggrin:
Just take a look at Egypt.

I just figured that the land of the dead would be... I don't know... dead.

@Fayte God Sight

And yes, Merinas has no desert. Though in Remember's current time period I decided for some reason to make it obliquely Switzerland, it is pretty much bog and marshland by the present day, due to ill-maintenance of the natural defences (Just like real Switzerland! :smalltongue:).

It's the same timeperiod as FI? So... where can I find a good desert? I'll just change the comic.

*looks at FI comic*
How many mad scientists does this plot have!? :smallannoyed:

I haven't really thought about it :smallconfused:

Kumo
2010-03-12, 03:50 PM
1. Does the timelord know of her intentions?
2. Let me see a base template before I decide anything (bout the shapeshifting) straight away
3. ...lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song and I'll try not to sing out of key...
1. How should i know? the timelord's YOUR character, not mine. But yeah, probably. Otherwise he's got little reason to believe she'd stick with him. (To quotesteal: "If you can put me on a path that leads to [them], you can trust me at least that far")
2. Gimme a little while. I need to make a female template... and a dragon template.
3. Creole Williams lived down a dirt road, Made homemade wine like nobody I know...

Mina Kobold
2010-03-13, 12:42 PM
It's been a quiet twenty-one hours here at Avatar Battle Royale, has it not?

1. How should i know? the timelord's YOUR character, not mine. But yeah, probably. Otherwise he's got little reason to believe she'd stick with him. (To quotesteal: "If you can put me on a path that leads to [them], you can trust me at least that far")
2. Gimme a little while. I need to make a female template... and a dragon template.
3. Creole Williams lived down a dirt road, Made homemade wine like nobody I know...

A. I believe Mr. Xartyve2 was referring to the fact that the young dragon could just have chosen not to tell him her reasons.
Banana. No comment on this one.
Czech fish repellent. What song would that be, anyway?

Kumo
2010-03-13, 02:28 PM
It's been a quiet twenty-one hours here at Avatar Battle Royale, has it not?

A. I believe Mr. Xartyve2 was referring to the fact that the young dragon could just have chosen not to tell him her reasons.
Banana. No comment on this one.
Czech fish repellent. What song would that be, anyway?
A. Oh... only if he asked.

C. Dust on the bottle.

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/murphy-david-lee/dust-on-the-bottle-14519.html

BRC
2010-03-13, 05:26 PM
Four Characters for FI, one ABRer knows about two of them, and can probably guess about the other two.
I'm mainly just posting this because I think it looks awesome.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/TheGrandchildren.png

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-13, 05:34 PM
How do they fight if they're nice, freindly, kind, and polite? "Good day sir," BAM! "So terribly sorry, sir."

BRC
2010-03-13, 05:39 PM
How do they fight if they're nice, freindly, kind, and polite? "Good day sir," BAM! "So terribly sorry, sir."

With the power of Irony.

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-13, 05:40 PM
IRONING!? You sick, horrible....

Threeshades
2010-03-13, 06:16 PM
When I'm over my most recent art block I might make a comic introducing threeshades to FI.

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-13, 06:19 PM
Love the avatar, Threeshades.

Kumo
2010-03-13, 06:42 PM
When I'm over my most recent art block I might make a comic introducing threeshades to FI.

Didn't she die? Again?

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-13, 06:49 PM
Didn't she die? Again?

She got better.

-skimmer-
2010-03-13, 06:49 PM
Didn't she die? Again?

When?:smallconfused:

edit: ah, nevermind:smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-13, 07:04 PM
She got better.

Reminds me of Holy Graile.

Kumo
2010-03-13, 07:12 PM
She got better.

Huh. after the thought crossed my mind i honestly expected something more like "This isn't DBZ, you can be revived from the dead more than once with the same trick."

Reminds me of Holy Graile.

oh yeah XD

Ninja Chocobo
2010-03-13, 07:59 PM
IRONING!? You sick, horrible....

No, no, irony. It's like goldy and bronzey, but iron.

MethosH
2010-03-13, 10:01 PM
so... back to the desert thing... anywhere in the world where I can find a desert for my FI comic? :smallconfused:

Keris
2010-03-13, 10:34 PM
Softwind and Harshrealm are both desert regions. On MM's map of Avbaroy they're the two joined regions in the Laurasia continent with the grey border around them.
http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/STus19Ttb5GLSGgWqlqdGg358521/GW900H885
Of the two, Softwind is supposedly the one with larger dunes, Harshrealm is apparently more rocky, and has occasional... flash floods? :smallconfused: Whatever.

Of course, this puts you a fair way from Merinas, where the main action is.

Alternately, there could possibly be a desert on the island between Merinas, Herea/Regen and Sovilinia. If no-one else has already claimed that nation, of course.

Kumo
2010-03-13, 10:47 PM
Quick question... Amasia. What's there, aside from the violet republics and calmen?

EDIT: Geographically, i mean. And any other nations not mentioned... man i need to learn how to talk >.>

Mad Mask
2010-03-13, 10:47 PM
Of the two, Softwind is supposedly the one with larger dunes, Harshrealm is apparently more rocky, and has occasional... flash floods? :smallconfused: Whatever..

What's wrong with flash floods? There's nothing unrealistic about that... :smallconfused:

On another note, I should probably update that map, given it's so antiquated...

Quick question... Amasia. What's there, aside from the violet republics and calmen?

Not much, nobody has really made anything out of it. In my opinion, it's probably like 1800s Australia, a barely colonised land full of primitives. With lots of Flying Landfish.

Keris
2010-03-13, 11:03 PM
What's wrong with flash floods? There's nothing unrealistic about that... :smallconfused:
It just seems a bit incongruous. You don't expect to find a flood in a desert, they're generally renowned for being dry places.
Also, this is Avbaroy. Realism takes a back seat in a world where countries are locked in magical winter to prevent them from using steam technology, or sink under the waves to escape an attack by a nation of pokémon.

Not much, nobody has really made anything out of it. In my opinion, it's probably like 1800s Australia, a barely colonised land full of primitives. With lots of Flying Landfish.
Would these Landfish be criminals deported from Salmonville? :smalltongue:

MethosH
2010-03-13, 11:17 PM
Fayte is currently inside a sand desert. Where is she exactly? The comic don't mention it.

Mad Mask
2010-03-13, 11:29 PM
It just seems a bit incongruous. You don't expect to find a flood in a desert, they're generally renowned for being dry places.

That's why flash floods are very dangerous in deserts, no one expects them to be there. More people die of drowning than thirst in deserts, did you know that? :smalltongue:

Also, this is Avbaroy. Realism takes a back seat in a world where countries are locked in magical winter to prevent them from using steam technology, or sink under the waves to escape an attack by a nation of pokémon.

Those are perfectly internally consistent, caused by the consciously-triggered interaction of both heavy and soft incarnum in the living soul, thereby creating a versatile particle called "magic" that can cause a diverse array of phenomenons, including drastically dropping the temperature in a large radius and cutting loose an island from the continental plate. Completely realistic in Avbaroy's universe. :smalltongue:

Would these Landfish be criminals deported from Salmonville? :smalltongue:

No, they would be more like the New Zealand colonists. The criminals would be human and reside in the southern coastal regions that are closer to the rest of the world.

Keris
2010-03-14, 12:04 AM
Fayte is currently inside a sand desert. Where is she exactly? The comic don't mention it.
I don't believe she had a specific location in mind. Just "a desert somewhere". So if you pick a location, and she agrees with Fayte being nearby, Fayte will probably be nearby. If she doesn't, then Fayte's probably in another desert area.

That's why flash floods are very dangerous in deserts, no one expects them to be there. More people die of drowning than thirst in deserts, did you know that? :smalltongue:
I had heard that factlet, yes.

Those are perfectly internally consistent, caused by the consciously-triggered interaction of both heavy and soft incarnum in the living soul, thereby creating a versatile particle called "magic" that can cause a diverse array of phenomenons, including drastically dropping the temperature in a large radius and cutting loose an island from the continental plate. Completely realistic in Avbaroy's universe. :smalltongue:
Eh. I strongly dislike Lying's "magic physics". I prefer magic to be, well, magical.

No, they would be more like the New Zealand colonists. The criminals would be human and reside in the southern coastal regions that are closer to the rest of the world.
No skin off my teeth, I'll just brush up on my sheep jokes. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-14, 04:11 AM
On another note, I should probably update that map, given it's so antiquated...

This is probably an excellent time to ask if Goldunscael could be on the map? It's supposed to be near the coast of Amasia, though I can retcon that if it's a problem :smallsmile:

Grim ranger
2010-03-14, 04:15 AM
Four Characters for FI, one ABRer knows about two of them, and can probably guess about the other two.
I'm mainly just posting this because I think it looks awesome.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/TheGrandchildren.png

Just imagine all the puns that can be formed when someone is beating the crap out of one of those guys... :smalltongue:

"It was so nice to meet you"

"I have to politely decline your request" *Blam*

"You want to intentionally lose this fight? You are too kind."

And so on :smalltongue:

Now I just need Grim to listen "What a wonderful world" when he does what he does best. It would be pure lulz :smallbiggrin:

Threeshades
2010-03-14, 09:48 AM
Didn't she die? Again?

She was alive the last time she was on panel in FFF. Otherwise, yeah she died like three times, but not without purpose.

Mad Mask
2010-03-14, 12:30 PM
She was alive the last time she was on panel in FFF. Otherwise, yeah she died like three times, but not without purpose.

Really? I can only remember the time Threeshades committed suicide before gaining her first Shade, and when she was killed in action in her panda form.

Kumo
2010-03-14, 01:07 PM

i recall her dieing in lying's arms near the end of FFF, just a little before they went back to the Q's party at the citadel which ended by the time they arrived al la Banjo Tooie.

-skimmer-
2010-03-14, 01:20 PM
i recall her dieing in lying's arms near the end of FFF, just a little before they went back to the Q's party at the citadel which ended by the time they arrived al la Banjo Tooie.

I think she just fainted + I also remember I made a comic with her on the party where she was alright....

BRC
2010-03-14, 01:35 PM
Just imagine all the puns that can be formed when someone is beating the crap out of one of those guys... :smalltongue:

That would require you to beat the crap out of one of those guys, a very tricky feat for a variety of reasons.

Silverraptor
2010-03-14, 01:37 PM
Alright. So I have most of the things planned for my guy to appear in the FI comic. Just give me a list of weapons other than modren machine guns that my guy's followers can loot from trains.

Mad Mask
2010-03-14, 02:21 PM
Alright. So I have most of the things planned for my guy to appear in the FI comic. Just give me a list of weapons other than modren machine guns that my guy's followers can loot from trains.

Rifles (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Baker_rifle.png), grenade launchers (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Mortiers-p1000558.jpg), pistols (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Navy_pistol_model_1849_mg_5112.jpg), that's about it for small arms. Bigger than that, there are mitrailleuses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitrailleuse), cannons (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/ChancellorsvilleBattlefieldModern.jpg), howitzers (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/DSCN5244_fortlaramie12poundermtnhowitzer_e.jpg) and mortars (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Mortar_Ship_Nantes_three-quarter_face_2008-05-17.jpg). These are the weapons available to military Peacekeepers, they should be fairly common.

EDIT: There are also a few armoured fighting vehicles, but I doubt that's what you'll be looking for. If you want to include them, I'll send you templates.

Grim ranger
2010-03-14, 02:23 PM
Rifles (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Pattern1853Rifle.jpg), grenade launchers (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Mortiers-p1000558.jpg), pistols (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Navy_pistol_model_1849_mg_5112.jpg), that's about it for small arms. Bigger than that, there are mitrailleuses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitrailleuse), cannons (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/ChancellorsvilleBattlefieldModern.jpg), howitzers (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/DSCN5244_fortlaramie12poundermtnhowitzer_e.jpg) and mortars (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Mortar_Ship_Nantes_three-quarter_face_2008-05-17.jpg). These are the weapons available to military Peacekeepers, they should be fairly common.

I thought that revolvers were in use already instead of single-shot pistols? It seems tech levels are degrading with every argument...

Mad Mask
2010-03-14, 02:27 PM
I thought that revolvers were in use already instead of single-shot pistols? It seems tech levels are degrading with every argument...

It's the reverse, the tech level is increasing each 2-3 months. At first there were no aerial vehicles and the best commonplace weapons were wheel-lock guns. :smalltongue:

Revolvers are available, I just forgot about them.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-14, 03:39 PM
I still wanna know why there are computers and battleships and whatnot...
But only weapons that look like they were used in the American Civil War :smallconfused:

Grim ranger
2010-03-14, 03:41 PM
But only weapons that look like they were used in the American Civil War :smallconfused:

Because Sovices are restraining technology levels for common folk? Just maybe?

Silverraptor
2010-03-14, 03:46 PM
Rifles (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Baker_rifle.png), grenade launchers (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Mortiers-p1000558.jpg), pistols (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Navy_pistol_model_1849_mg_5112.jpg), that's about it for small arms. Bigger than that, there are mitrailleuses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitrailleuse), cannons (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/ChancellorsvilleBattlefieldModern.jpg), howitzers (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/DSCN5244_fortlaramie12poundermtnhowitzer_e.jpg) and mortars (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Mortar_Ship_Nantes_three-quarter_face_2008-05-17.jpg). These are the weapons available to military Peacekeepers, they should be fairly common.

EDIT: There are also a few armoured fighting vehicles, but I doubt that's what you'll be looking for. If you want to include them, I'll send you templates.

Thanks, and ya, that would be nice. He's just stealing whatever he could.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-14, 03:47 PM
I think that its cuz Mask can't make up his mind >.>

Mina Kobold
2010-03-14, 03:50 PM

The government uses the advanced alien technology but keeps it from the public to have the upper hand in the fight against the resistance :smallsmile:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-14, 03:56 PM
The government uses the advanced alien technology but keeps it from the public to have the upper hand in the fight against the resistance :smallsmile:

He knows too much!

Grim ranger
2010-03-14, 03:58 PM
He knows too much!

Or you know too little. Honestly, is there anyone in the plot who doesn't have Xanatos Gambit going on? :smalltongue:

@V: One that forces you to go there to look it up...just as planned :smallamused:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-14, 03:59 PM
whats a Xanatos Gambit without linking to TVtropes?

Kumo
2010-03-14, 04:00 PM
whats a Xanatos Gambit without linking to TVtropes?

A type of scheme perpetrated by a particularly devious villain.

Apparently.

-skimmer-
2010-03-14, 04:02 PM
Or you know too little. Honestly, is there anyone in the plot who doesn't have Xanatos Gambit going on? :smalltongue:

Nope:smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-14, 04:02 PM

I believe Zhihai doesn't, but that's because I have yet to get him introduced to the plot and because he's seven years old.

Then again, maybe me believing he's doesn't have one is part of his Xanatos Gambit...

Fay Graydon
2010-03-14, 04:03 PM
Fayte doesnt have a... whatever gambit going on...
His main aim is to get a long lasting sight spell on himself :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2010-03-14, 04:04 PM
Wait. Why is there a range of Modern Machine guns to pistols from the civil war?:smallconfused:

-skimmer-
2010-03-14, 04:09 PM
Wait. Why is there a range of Modern Machine guns to pistols from the civil war?:smallconfused:

Why are you surprised? Just 15 years ago wars were fought with swords and bows....mostly

Mina Kobold
2010-03-14, 04:12 PM

Again, the government hides all the good stuff from the laymen so that they (the government, not the laymen) look like saviours from the local idea of heaven when they beat off the horrifying [insert threat to the laymen here] that the local police was powerless against.

All the while the crappy stuff they do let the laymen get makes them look like a good and progressive government :smallsmile:

Or maybe that's what they want us to think...

Grim ranger
2010-03-14, 04:22 PM
Nope:smalltongue:

Figures. I smell pileup (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThirtyXanatosPileup) incoming by the midway of the plot :smalltongue:

Fayte doesnt have a... whatever gambit going on...
His main aim is to get a long lasting sight spell on himself :smalltongue:

Hello? Ex-god of friggin' Fate wouldn't have hidden agenda? Get real :smalltongue:

I bet he is just playing blind to get everyone think he is harmless, and in the end manipulate everyone and everything in the plot :smallbiggrin:

BRC
2010-03-14, 04:33 PM
Concerning Xanatos's Gambit
The technical definition is that it's a plan set up so that, even if the obvious objective fails, the person who made the plan still benefits somehow. However, it sounds cool, and people wanted to apply it to their favorite shows, so now the entry includes pretty much every plan that involves a modicum of intellect.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-14, 04:34 PM
Figures. I smell pileup (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThirtyXanatosPileup) incoming by the midway of the plot :smalltongue:

Hello? Ex-god of friggin' Fate wouldn't have hidden agenda? Get real :smalltongue:

I bet he is just playing blind to get everyone think he is harmless, and in the end manipulate everyone and everything in the plot :smallbiggrin:

That is only the cause if the goals contradicts each other, if, hypothetically, Keveak wants to get Goldunscael up to a higher political status, Fayte wants to be a god again and Grim wants money then they could all succeed without troubling the others, it's a win-win :smallbiggrin:

'cause that's totally Keveak's goal, no evil plans there.
>.>
<.<

Fay Graydon
2010-03-14, 04:35 PM

Hehe, well his only hidden agenda would be to get off the crappy little planet he's on and get back to Crystaria.
So if there is a promising chance he might achieve that by being morally grey, or switching sides without causing too much fuss then he might do so.
But also doesn't wanna be responsible for Avboroy being all hellish so you never know! =O

-skimmer-
2010-03-14, 04:35 PM

Heh, speaking of which....is there even a trope that wouldn't apply to us?:smallamused:

Mad Mask
2010-03-14, 04:54 PM

Because the machine guns are rare leftover artefacts from the pre-UNA Schizotec, and neither Ven nor anyone in the ALF can really make them, so they have to use more "primitive" weapons.

Keep in mind that the new technology was introduced by the UNA based on fragments of several advanced nations and on Sovice knowledge, released at a (relatively) slow rate as to prevent anyone from being too deadly and from completely destabilising previous ways of life, so it doesn't mesh perfectly with the real world.

This way you have pre-Civil War weapons (from Schizotec), steam vehicles (from Lockutas), coloured newsreels (probably from Schizotec), radios (ditto), airships (from Sovice knowledge of light elements coupled with Lockutan steam engines), primitive, enormous computers (from Schizotec, again), and many other diverse technologies.

Honestly, is there anyone in the plot who doesn't have Xanatos Gambit going on? :smalltongue:

Even Karen Dewey has one. But all of those tiny gambles and gambits are all dwarfed by the Sovices'. They have not done all of this for nothing, and they have a plan.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-14, 08:16 PM
They Sovices were created by the Janni.

They evolved.

They look and feel Human.

There are many copies.

And they have a Plan.

:smalltongue:

BRC
2010-03-14, 08:23 PM

They evolved.

There are many copies.

And they have a Plan.

A Plan that involves many other people, all of whom have Plans of their own. Like a clock, with each little cog being an individual Plan, with the Sovice's Plan being to move the hands.

Mad Mask
2010-03-14, 08:50 PM
The Sovices were created by the Janni.

They evolved.

There are many copies.

And they have a Plan.

Hey! I was about to make a comic with that! :smallyuk: :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2010-03-15, 12:08 AM

They evolved.

There are many copies.

And they have a Plan.

There is reference here, I am sure of it. I just miss it somehow.... :smallconfused:

Well, We will see who is the ultimate Magnificent Bastard (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagnificentBastard?from=Main.MagnificentBitch) of FI in the end, won't we? The position is still open, as well as Out Gambitted (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OutGambitted)-positions, which will be many by the looks of it :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-15, 12:37 AM
There is reference here, I am sure of it. I just miss it somehow.... :smallconfused:

Well, We will see who is the ultimate Magnificent Bastard (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagnificentBastard?from=Main.MagnificentBitch) of FI in the end, won't we? The position is still open, as well as Out Gambitted (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OutGambitted)-positions, which will be many by the looks of it :smalltongue:
Grimranger never goes to TVtropes.com unsupervised again. end of discussion.

Grim ranger
2010-03-15, 12:54 AM
Grimranger never goes to TVtropes.com unsupervised again. end of discussion.

Is that so? And how exactly do you plan to supervice me, let alone stop me from going there? :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-15, 01:16 AM
Is that so? And how exactly do you plan to supervice me, let alone stop me from going there? :smalltongue:

The power of love :smalltongue:

a portion of all the love in the universe fired in a beam of energy at your face. I'm not sure how much i'll need but apparently the divorce rate will go up by like 17.3%

Mina Kobold
2010-03-15, 07:16 AM
The power of love :smalltongue:

a portion of all the love in the universe fired in a beam of energy at your face. I'm not sure how much i'll need but apparently the divorce rate will go up by like 17.3%

That only work on teenagers and cliché 80s kid show villains.

it won't stop Grim, no man can stop Grim.

Emperor Ing
2010-03-15, 07:24 AM
no man can stop Grim.

*raises hand* Yo.

V'icternus
2010-03-15, 07:26 AM
Don't shoot love to kill Grim!

...Shoot the concentrated hatred of an Ex. :smalltongue:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-15, 08:21 AM
*raises hand* Yo.

I think your generally disqualified from these sorts of Debates Rand >.>
Being all OTT overpowered and all.

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-15, 09:03 AM
I almost stopped grim!

But then he shot me into a building...

Emperor Ing
2010-03-15, 09:09 AM
I think your generally disqualified from these sorts of Debates Rand >.>
Being all OTT overpowered and all.

It'd be like sending Squirrel Girl against a commoner. >_<

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-15, 09:20 AM
OK, someone needs to make a dragonborn cahracter so that these templates don't go to waste.

Emperor Ing
2010-03-15, 09:44 AM
People seem more interested in half-dragons that look like they'll fall over backwards. :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-15, 10:46 AM
OK, someone needs to make a dragonborn cahracter so that these templates don't go to waste.

why don't you do it? I'm all tapped out on part-dragon people from a city of people descended from dragons.

Which i realize now doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-15, 11:02 AM
I have too many characters.

MethosH
2010-03-15, 11:42 AM

You missed this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diRWWv9zCvA&feature=related)

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-15, 12:28 PM
Oddly enough there is an experiment on Jannah that could be construed as "Some are programmed to think they are Janni."

Mina Kobold
2010-03-15, 12:51 PM
why don't you do it? I'm all tapped out on part-dragon people from a city of people descended from dragons.

Which i realize now doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Sure it does, a cit of people descended from dragons is part of Keveak's backstory. Are you saying his backstory doesn't make sense?! :smallfurious::smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2010-03-15, 12:56 PM
How many backstories do you have? :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-15, 12:59 PM
I lost count. :smallfrown:

BRC
2010-03-15, 01:13 PM
Oddly enough there is an experiment on Jannah that could be construed as "Some are programmed to think they are Janni."
That sounds like a bad idea waiting to happen.

Grim ranger
2010-03-15, 01:45 PM
That sounds like a bad idea waiting to happen.

Well, I guess it did happen, seeing that their homeworld got wiped out... just sayin' :smalltongue:

Also, I wonder how UNA-ALF war is affecting other planes, or is it affecting them at all? :smallconfused:

Kumo
2010-03-15, 02:00 PM
Sure it does, a cit of people descended from dragons is part of Keveak's backstory. Are you saying his backstory doesn't make sense?! :smallfurious::smalltongue:

O_O

... dammit. i thought i was being original.*

_____
*Well, as far as ABR goes anyway. a city of dragon-people is pretty predictable.

Emperor Ing
2010-03-15, 02:04 PM
Look at it this way, if you're not a survivor of Arcania* your backstory is original.
*This rule does not apply to Lying

Kumo
2010-03-15, 02:08 PM
Look at it this way, if you're not a survivor of Arcania* your backstory is original.
*This rule does not apply to Lying

So now you're saying to take comfort in the fact that other people were unoriginal first? -_-

Emperor Ing
2010-03-15, 02:13 PM
So now you're saying to take comfort in the fact that other people were unoriginal first? -_-

No, i'm saying you're automatically original if your backstory doesn't involve you being a survivor of Arcania, and you're not Lying.

MethosH
2010-03-15, 02:23 PM
Fixed both my comics :smallbiggrin:
no more internet and no more country reference... its now just a "great desert"

Kumo
2010-03-15, 02:29 PM
No, i'm saying you're automatically original if your backstory doesn't involve you being a survivor of Arcania, and you're not Lying.

i read through what wasn't broken in the FFF archive some time ago and i don't remember very many of those =/ aside from those made up by Lying

Mina Kobold
2010-03-15, 02:31 PM
How many backstories do you have? :smalltongue:

Just that one, it's been on the wiki for a long lo~ong time*

*By teenage standards, which means anything that has been there for more than six months, except the pizza and laundry :smalltongue:

-skimmer-
2010-03-16, 01:43 AM
i read through what wasn't broken in the FFF archive some time ago and i don't remember very many of those =/ aside from those made up by Lying

You would be surprised how many Arcanians (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/There+Is+Another+Phenomenon) we have....

And that's actually an outdated list as there are far more characters somehow related to them....for example: Grim Ranger seems to have Arcanians marked as "Favored enemy" for some reason:smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2010-03-16, 02:58 AM
You would be surprised how many Arcanians (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/There+Is+Another+Phenomenon) we have....

And that's actually an outdated list as there are far more characters somehow related to them....for example: Grim Ranger seems to have Arcanians marked as "Favored enemy" for some reason:smalltongue:

Oh, believe me, he does have very solid reason for it :smallwink:

And since the arcanians are by now all but wiped out, that ticket is pretty much punched :smalltongue:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-16, 12:44 PM
I like the fact that Fayte isn't even FROM Avboroy¬ =D
Making my back story one of the most original :smallbiggrin:

Kumo
2010-03-16, 01:15 PM
I've got two/three characters from an alternate dimension about the size of a continent in length/width and the size of a planet in depth/height bathed in perpetual sunset, a long bloody war between creatures who eat spellcasters and people descended from dragons, a superhero-king thing (i can't think of a better way to explain it... sad isn't it?), and a spell combo that makes both of those civilizations collapse in the space of about.... mmmmm... three minutes.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-16, 01:24 PM
I've got two/three characters from an alternate dimension about the size of a continent in length/width and the size of a planet in depth/height bathed in perpetual sunset, a long bloody war between creatures who eat spellcasters and people descended from dragons, a superhero-king thing (i can't think of a better way to explain it... sad isn't it?), and a spell combo that makes both of those civilizations collapse in the space of about.... mmmmm... three minutes.

Not another one of those :smallsigh::smalltongue:

I personally think that while a good backstory is a plus, it's really what a character really do in a story that counts... As of last month or so :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-16, 01:39 PM
Not another one of those :smallsigh::smalltongue::smallfrown: it was more original than my other idea...

I personally think that while a good backstory is a plus, it's really what a character really do in a story that counts... As of last month or so :smalltongue:

See, i almost agreed with you there until you said 'last month or so'

Mina Kobold
2010-03-16, 01:50 PM
:smallfrown:

I was kidding, it's quite original. Stop being sad!

See, i almost agreed with you there until you said 'last month or so'

That was a joke on my own lack of consistence in my views, not about characters.

Kumo
2010-03-16, 02:41 PM
I was kidding, it's quite original. Stop being sad!It's not really 'original' so much as it is 'blatantly spelled out'. but thanks. :smallbiggrin:

That was a joke on my own lack of consistence in my views, not about characters.

i like to play off jokes by pretending i have no idea the person is making a joke. Usually when i have no idea how else to respond.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-17, 09:25 PM
I surely cannot allow there to be a day of silence within this thread.

Work is still ongoing on my FI entry, entirely due to time split between it, Remember, and Uni work. Intending to do a mess of work on it tonight though. :smallsigh:

BRC
2010-03-17, 09:29 PM
I should make a comic.

I should do my essay.

I should sit here watching stuff on my uncle's oversized TV and very comfortable couch.

I will do one of these things.

Kumo
2010-03-17, 09:44 PM
I should make a comic.

I should do my essay.

Same .

Mina Kobold
2010-03-18, 02:29 PM
I should make a comic.

So should I, and so am I. Albeit, very slowly.

Grim ranger
2010-03-18, 03:03 PM
Then stop jabbering and make the darned comics already, all of you! :smalltongue:

Also, BRC: maybe you could draw a comic introducing Mr. Nice and Mr. Friendly? I think it would be pretty good time to get that planned plot of ours rolling, wouldn't you say?

Kumo
2010-03-18, 03:11 PM
Then stop jabbering and make the darned comics already, all of you! :smalltongue:

Also, BRC: maybe you could draw a comic introducing Mr. Nice and Mr. Friendly? I think it would be pretty good time to get that planned plot of ours rolling, wouldn't you say?

Why don't you, mr.critical? :smallfrown:

Grim ranger
2010-03-18, 03:24 PM
Why don't you, mr.critical? :smallfrown:

I have actually done, not long ago. I deserve some slack :smalltongue:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-18, 03:26 PM
I have actually done, not long ago. but I deserve the sack:smallfrown:

Fixed that for ya :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2010-03-18, 03:28 PM
Fixed that for ya :smalltongue:

You are evil person :smalltongue:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-18, 03:34 PM

:smallredface: I try my best :smallwink:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-18, 03:37 PM

When you say that then she must be unimaginably evil :smalleek::smalltongue:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-18, 03:38 PM
When you say that then she must be unimaginably evil :smalleek::smalltongue:

I'm like Silke evil :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-18, 03:57 PM
I'm like Silke evil :smallbiggrin:

Silke who?

I can imagine it must be a really evil person if they can get away with being named after a type of cloth :smalltongue:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-18, 04:07 PM
Silke who?

I can imagine it must be a really evil person if they can get away with being named after a type of cloth :smalltongue:

It's one of Brightykins backstory characters :smalltongue::smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-18, 04:11 PM
I have actually done, not long ago. I deserve some slack :smalltongue:

I'm making another one right now for my hobgoblin. :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-18, 06:52 PM

Such pink and girly speech patterns...

Rae Artemi
2010-03-18, 08:25 PM
I like the fact that Fayte isn't even FROM Avboroy¬ =D
Making my back story one of the most original :smallbiggrin:

Rae isn't from Avbaroy either. It's complicated and will be explained at some point after I finish KqfH, but mostly unimportant. he's still not from Avbaroy though.

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-18, 08:28 PM
Cyban is from Space and required SCIENCE! to get here.

V'icternus
2010-03-18, 08:40 PM
Same with Falira, Bright's other character in FFF:R.

Bright: Darklord of SPACE!

Kumo
2010-03-18, 08:42 PM
:roach: He besieged me with SCIENCE!

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-18, 08:46 PM
:roach: He besieged me with SCIENCE!

Yes. EXPLOSIVE RUNES

Kumo
2010-03-18, 08:46 PM
Yes. EXPLOSIVE RU-

BOOM

I summon a chlorine elemental. And three new comics ONE new comic and one PM response that will determine which of two comics to post.

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-18, 08:51 PM
Google won't tell me what destroyes Chlorine! It keeps talking about bombs!

Kumo
2010-03-18, 09:44 PM
Google won't tell me what destroyes Chlorine! It keeps talking about bombs!

Pee in a rag and hold it up to your nose and mouth.

Oddly enough, it's supposed to work. Something to do with ammonia.

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-18, 09:58 PM

A mix between
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g69-1.png and http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g2-7.png.

Darklord Bright
2010-03-18, 10:00 PM
Speaking of Cyban, anybody got an FFF:R planned or should I start making use of my weekend?

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-18, 10:03 PM
I might make one. Maybe. Probably not. I still need to make a Vengeance Rising...

Tiffanie Lirle
2010-03-19, 04:42 AM
Speaking of Cyban, anybody got an FFF:R planned or should I start making use of my weekend?
I've had a semi-long comic in the works. It would've been done by now, but you know. Procrastination and all.. :smalltongue:

Will try to get it out before Sunday.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-19, 04:53 AM

Oh, that Silke. She's more nuts than evil in my opinion, thus why I missed it :smallsmile:

EEEEEEEW! :smallyuk::smalleek:

So ammonia works, good to know. I would just have worn a gasmask and thrown Natrium/Sodium at it to see wwhat happens :smalltongue:

V'icternus
2010-03-19, 09:31 AM
And once again, I, Captain Lazy jumps in and makes a comic, because others being lazy drains me of my lazy energies!

Behold!

(Yes, I like kicking my character's asses... :smalltongue: )

Kumo
2010-03-19, 03:57 PM
Ok, two comics up. The top one was originally not supposed to occur, but meh. it's funny. Thank you, Skimmer, for pointing out i could put it in front.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-20, 04:14 PM
Wow, not a post in more than a day.

What's wrong with us! Do I have to pull out that trick with reviving the thread and have it's came-back-wrong characters eat me again to spark some conversation :smallmad::smalltongue:

Mad Mask
2010-03-20, 04:15 PM
Wow, not a post in more than a day.

What's wrong with us! Do I have to pull out that trick with reviving the thread and have it's came-back-wrong characters eat me again to spark some conversation :smallmad::smalltongue:

Maybe if someone told he was going to leave ABR... :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-20, 04:20 PM

Dont tempt me.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-20, 04:20 PM

Now that would just make me sad :smallfrown:

Wait! Are you talking about me? I demand retribution! Choose your weapon and meet me at sunset near the citadel :smallmad:

*throws box with 'weapons' consisting of water pistols, gummi bears and potato pies in front of Mad Mask*

Kumo
2010-03-20, 04:31 PM
I pull out my Iron Man suit. And my lightsaber.

i win. :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-20, 04:47 PM
I pull out my Iron Man suit. And my lightsaber.

i win. :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Sorry but you'll have to wait, the first duel is between me and Mad Mask only. I think Randomiser reserved the second but the third one is free :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-20, 04:48 PM
Sorry but you'll have to wait, the first duel is between me and Mad Mask only. I think Randomiser reserved the second but the third one is free :smalltongue:

:smallfrown:

but... lightsaber! A CHAINSAW lightsaber!

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-20, 09:57 PM
I want to fight Kev and Mask... But I need to Make a VR.... And a FFF:R.... And an FI... and get some damn sleep... And prove to my freinnd that Irkens are better than humans.

Nameless
2010-03-21, 09:38 AM
I see your fire, kitty. And raises with a PEPPERY DOOM!

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7981/duel2.png

It seems this Keveak specialises in cooking magic.

And yes, he just ate the fire and spew it out when he needed it, kobolds eat everything :smalltongue:

I sense a nother plot...

In other news; My interwebz is out at home. Yaaaaayy... :smallannoyed:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-21, 11:15 AM
I sense a nother plot...

Nahh i just made a little thing adding to it to try to develop Midnight in my mind.
The little Cat is starting to grow on me and im considering giving it its own little story or something XD
Also Im gunna pinch the way Kev drew Midnight >.>
I like it better then my drawing :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-21, 11:15 AM
I sense a nother plot...

This' not a plot, it's just a spooky fire-breathing cat, a kobold with a frying pan and a god of war. A real plot has a sword-swinging fish, a penguin-human wizard and a moon elf emperor... Holy chickenapalooza! It does look like a plot :smalleek::smalltongue:

Sorry to hear about your internet, oh well c'est la vie.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-21, 11:19 AM
This' not a plot, it's just a spooky fire-breathing cat, a kobold with a frying pan and a god of war. A real plot has a sword-swinging fish, a penguin-human wizard and a moon elf emperor... Holy chickenapalooza! It does look like a plot :smalleek::smalltongue:

Sorry to hear about your internet, oh well c'est la vie.

Midnight doesnt breath fire...
She casts magic! :smallbiggrin:
Bloooood maaaagiiiccc <Cue Spooky Noises>

Kumo
2010-03-21, 11:42 AM

Why did i think Star wars theme music when you said 'spooky noises'?

Mina Kobold
2010-03-21, 11:43 AM

Magic, fire-breathing, stepdancing, no big difference :smalltongue:

Gah! Spooky noices
(<.<)
(>.>)
Where did they come from?:smalleek:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-21, 11:44 AM
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/midnightbeforeandafter.png

There updated ^^
Thanks Kev :smallsmile:

Edit: not happy with the walking legs >.>

Mina Kobold
2010-03-21, 01:07 PM
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/midnightbeforeandafter.png

There updated ^^
Thanks Kev :smallsmile:

Edit: not happy with the walking legs >.>

You're welcome ^^

Try not having them bend, it's unrealistic but it might work*

*That, and I've seen cats walk like that.

EDIT:
I don't think cat legs bend the way you drew it.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-21, 04:18 PM
Ah, the hours I could spend writing technobabble for Sovices...

For example, I could tell you that each of those rows is 1 nanofusion generator, and that each element has on its ends a very tiny dynamo motor, to rotate the internal shells and activate the element by atomic chemical reactions.

But I won't, 'cos I'd probably bore you to death :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-21, 04:28 PM
*dies in my sleep*

Time of death: 4:42 p.m.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-21, 04:30 PM
*dies in my sleep*

Time of death: 4:42 p.m.

*Rushes in with defibrillator*
hehehe ^^ always wanted to do this...
CLEAR! *ZAAAP!*

Kumo
2010-03-21, 04:31 PM
*Rushes in with defibrillator*
hehehe ^^ always wanted to do this...
CLEAR! *ZAAAP!*

defribillators are actually for irregular heartbeats, not for stopped hearts :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-21, 04:35 PM
*shakes violently* *deader*

Fay Graydon
2010-03-21, 04:36 PM
defribillators are actually for irregular heartbeats, not for stopped hearts :smalltongue:

Yeah I know that :smalltongue:
But I always wanted to do what they do in films and shows :smallbiggrin:

Kumo
2010-03-21, 04:37 PM
Yeah I know that :smalltongue:
But I always wanted to do what they do in films and shows :smallbiggrin:

You mean murder someone in the middle of a *** scene? :smallamused:

Mad Mask
2010-03-21, 04:38 PM
Ah, the hours I could spend writing technobabble for Sovices...

For example, I could tell you that each of those rows is 1 nanofusion generator, and that each element has on its ends a very tiny dynamo motor, to rotate the internal shells and activate the element by atomic chemical reactions.

But I won't, 'cos I'd probably bore you to death :smalltongue:

Well, you could add it on the wiki, if you wanted. :smalltongue:

Fay Graydon
2010-03-21, 04:40 PM
You mean murder someone in the middle of a *** scene? :smallamused:

Pfffft been there, done that.
Got arrested, sent to jail for twenty years and lost everything I had :smallfrown:
:smallwink: hehe.

V'icternus
2010-03-21, 05:04 PM
Oooh, a defibrilator!

...Is it... defibrilating... now?

Kumo
2010-03-21, 05:06 PM
Oooh, a defibrilator!

...Is it... defibrilating... now?

I dunno. Let's find out! :smallbiggrin:

*ZAP*

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-21, 05:06 PM
Well, you could add it on the wiki, if you wanted. :smalltongue:

If I put everything I knew about the Sovices and such on the wiki we'd have to rename it :smallbiggrin:

Mad Mask
2010-03-21, 05:19 PM
If I put everything I knew about the Sovices and such on the wiki we'd have to rename it :smallbiggrin:

Doesn't matter, you should do it anyway. It's not like Wikipedia will change its name just because 50% of its content is summaries of television episodes... :smalltongue:

Kumo
2010-03-21, 07:46 PM
What do you have to do to add stuff to the wiki besides register?

The Gremlin
2010-03-21, 08:57 PM
Guys, I've decided to return to ABR.
*Cue multiple responses of 'already?'*
I realized recently that I miss this old comic, and since several problems have vanished, I think I'll give it another shot. A few things, though:
-Yes, since my absence wasn't permanent, you guys can now officially call it a way of getting attention. :smalltongue:
-Can I get a quick summary of what's going on in FI? What've I missed?
-Turkey!
-You need to update Avatarmageddon's link to the Discussion thread.

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-21, 09:22 PM
You missed a mind blowingly sexy picture of Cyban. Roland got so many complaints of heads exploding that he took all mentions of it off the forum. Oh, and grim kicked Kris's ass.

The Gremlin
2010-03-21, 09:37 PM
Um, okay.
So I'm thinking about killing off Nilmerg. I really like him as a character, but I'm sick of people mixing up the eye thing, and his backstory sucks. :/
Any ideas on how to kill him without making him seem like a discarded rag doll?

Kumo
2010-03-21, 09:38 PM
Um, okay.
So I'm thinking about killing off Nilmerg. I really like him as a character, but I'm sick of people mixing up the eye thing, and his backstory sucks. :/

you could try changing his backstory via retcon =/

The Gremlin
2010-03-21, 09:46 PM
you could try changing his backstory via retcon =/

Nah. I think I have a plan. It will involve my new character, Stalker.
Image:

That's not his actual name, by the way. He has none. But it's what people call him for convenience. He's an invisible stalker, and Nilmerg's killer.
In his opening comic, Nilmerg needs to be yelling at somebody about the Salmonville incident. Somebody at the Citadel. Who wants to volunteer? :smalltongue:

Keris
2010-03-21, 09:54 PM
-Can I get a quick summary of what's going on in FI? What've I missed?
Things went to hell. Well, the land of the dead. Well, Merinas.

Nah. I think I have a plan. It will involve my new character, Stalker.
Image:

He looks suspiciously similar to my old ninja avatar:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/avatars/NinjaAvatar.png
I'm on to you... ¬_¬

The Gremlin
2010-03-21, 10:07 PM
Things went to hell. Well, the land of the dead. Well, Merinas.

He looks suspiciously similar to my old ninja avatar:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/avatars/NinjaAvatar.png
I'm on to you... ¬_¬

Dang. I was sure people wouldn't notice me ripping you off there. :smallsigh:

I think I'll probably use a random secretary guy instead of an actual ABR character. Then I can kill them, too. :smallsmile:

EDIT: Guys, I'm introducing a new deity here, called Scenve. Amazingly enough, he is not a character (:smallwink:), but Stalker does worship him. He's basically a god of nature, but he has a few other domains. He despises all abominations or 'unnatural' creatures (oddly enough, undead are not always on this list, since the negative energy plane is perfectly natural. However, when the undead leave said plane...sic 'em!). This includes anything not from Avbaroy, or anything not 'properly introduced into the world'. Since that's open to interpretation, his is a pretty extreme clergy, prone to infighting.

-skimmer-
2010-03-22, 02:45 AM
"First you live, then you die, then you undie and then you die again"
Too bad, I liked Nilmerg a lot:smallfrown:

Also, I thought you already learned how to draw in inkscape Grem....

Fay Graydon
2010-03-22, 02:55 AM
"First you live, then you die, then you undie and then you die again"
Too bad, I liked Nilmerg a lot:smallfrown:

Awww Well you can like Midnight the cat now instead :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-22, 04:47 AM
Awww Well you can like Midnight the cat now instead :smalltongue:

It's official, Fayte is the new cat-guy girl guy person and Gremlin is the new wacky god guy :smalltongue:

Though, it would be nice to have Nilmerg still be around, he was fun :smallfrown:

Perhaps a ghost Nilmerg NPC?

Fay Graydon
2010-03-22, 04:57 AM
It's official, Fayte is the new cat-guy girl guy person and Gremlin is the new wacky god guy :smalltongue:

Well Midnights only a cat, not an Anthropomorphic cat :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2010-03-22, 05:04 AM
Well Midnights only a cat, not an Anthropomorphic cat :smalltongue:

Cat girl as in 'crazy catlady' not as in catgirl :smalltongue:

Otherwise I¨'d have said "Midnight is the new catgirl" :smalltongue:

Mad Mask
2010-03-22, 05:50 AM
I knew you would come back one day, Gremlin. :smalltongue:

Um, okay.

While you may have already done the comic where you kill Nilmerg (it wasn't especially clear though), I don't agree with just dropping a bridge on him. You could just have him remain as Lying's assistant, and kill him when it becomes dramatic (as in, the UNA boards the Citadel or something like that). Now it just seems random and out of place.

I also suggest you take time to recuperate your comic skills. For starters, use inkscape, draw backgrounds, and make the action clearer. Trazoi's guide could be of some help here.

Nameless
2010-03-22, 07:52 AM

I had a heart once.

Good times.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-22, 09:30 AM
I had a heart once.

Good times.

My bloodstream is full of free-floating metallic shrapnel. Considering this makes my ears buzz in an EM field, I'm not particularly keen on the idea of defibrilation across the heart or of MRI

The Gremlin
2010-03-22, 10:11 AM
I knew you would come back one day, Gremlin. :smalltongue:

While you may have already done the comic where you kill Nilmerg (it wasn't especially clear though), I don't agree with just dropping a bridge on him. You could just have him remain as Lying's assistant, and kill him when it becomes dramatic (as in, the UNA boards the Citadel or something like that). Now it just seems random and out of place.

I also suggest you take time to recuperate your comic skills. For starters, use inkscape, draw backgrounds, and make the action clearer. Trazoi's guide could be of some help here.

Inkscape isn't an option. I think it;'s something to do with the netbook. When I maximize the window, it freezes up, and when I leave the window reduced I can't access the bottom one. I'd love to use Inkscape, but it just isn't an option.
As for the background thing, I just forgot. Happens often.

The reason I chose to knock off Nilmerg is mainly because there are so many continuity errors where people forget some part or another of his eye gear. Can't say I blame them, it was switched around a lot.

I think I'll still keep Nilmerg, on second thought, as long as people either draw his right eye blind or include the eyepatch. I'll also keep Stalker, and set all the annoying characters I created on his target list. :smalltongue:
My last comic is not non-canon. Nilmerg just wasn't instantly killed.

The new comic is kind of underwhelming, but it took about five minutes to make, so it's good for now. :smalltongue:

EDIT: So out of curiosity, did a rule against bantering come up or something? The thread's oddly slow. :smallconfused:

Nameless
2010-03-22, 11:22 AM
My bloodstream is full of free-floating metallic shrapnel. Considering this makes my ears buzz in an EM field, I'm not particularly keen on the idea of defibrilation across the heart or of MRI

Awwww. ._.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-22, 12:59 PM

You can't be serious, can you?

EDIT: So out of curiosity, did a rule against bantering come up or something? The thread's oddly slow. :smallconfused:

No, but since you left we've had nothing to talk about :smalltongue: