PDA

View Full Version : Dantes Inferno DnD 3.5

Arkhemedes
2010-01-31, 09:24 PM
Hello everyone I was playing the demo for Dantes Inferno and thought Dante would make a awsome DnD character and wondered what classes he might be made up of or if somone had a homebrewed class realeted to that. Thanks :smallcool:

CTLC
2010-01-31, 09:29 PM
maybe bard 20, an archivist, a lyrist, anything musical based that lets you be an epic level poet.
as to the plain silly jacked up god of war ripoff dante from the game? barbarian.

AirGuitarGod32
2010-01-31, 09:33 PM
Hello everyone I was playing the demo for Dantes Inferno and thought Dante would make a awsome DnD character and wondered what classes he might be made up of or if somone had a homebrewed class realeted to that. Thanks :smallcool:

I'd actually say Crusader 5/Blade Dancer 5/RKV 10 with a weapon focus in scythe and Weild Oversized Weapon (I know its a trap, but seriously?! That scythe is fricken HUGE)

Thurbane
2010-01-31, 09:38 PM
I have an old box set (1E AD&D) from a 3rd party company that was an adventure based on Dante's Inferno. Never got to play it, but looked like a lot of fun.

Jarveiyan
2010-02-01, 04:41 AM
I've played in it, both the 1e version that was only half way done, and the 3e version that was manure in comparison.

Arkhemedes
2010-02-01, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=AirGuitarGod32;7801003] Crusader 5/Blade Dancer 5/RKV QUOTE]
Im such a nub, could you please tell me what RKV stands for :smallwink.

SurlySeraph
2010-02-01, 04:43 PM
Ruby Knight Vindicator. It's a class from the Tome of Battle, with divine spellcasting, good combat abilities, and a bit of stealth.

Pharaoh's Fist
2010-02-01, 04:45 PM
Dante was an expert with ranks in Craft: Literature and Knowledge: Religion.

BRC
2010-02-01, 04:50 PM
Dante was an expert with ranks in Craft: Literature and Knowledge: Religion.
This is pretty much how I would stat him out. Maybe some ranks in Knowledge :History and Nobility.

Deth Muncher
2010-02-01, 04:55 PM
To be clear, we should differentiate between Divine Comedy Dante and God Of War: Inferno Edition Dante.

Zaq
2010-02-01, 08:51 PM
To be clear, we should differentiate between Divine Comedy Dante and God Of War: Inferno Edition Dante.

This way's more fun.

Arkhemedes
2010-02-02, 04:27 PM
Thanks surely :smallbiggrin: and i agree with you with the classes. Now if some people would actully post some classes instead of whining :smallannoyed: how much like it is to god of war it would be better :smallbiggrin:

pffh
2010-02-02, 04:30 PM
How about a gestalt one side poet dante and the other god of war dante.

Thurbane
2010-02-02, 09:02 PM
How about a gestalt one side poet dante and the other god of war dante.
Expert//Warblade? :smallbiggrin:

JonestheSpy
2010-02-03, 01:19 AM
I've played in it, both the 1e version that was only half way done, and the 3e version that was manure in comparison.

I don't remember a box set, but the company Judge's Guild did a module that was hald of Inferno. Too bad the second half never came out - they probably couldn't figure out what to do with Satan.

What's this 3rd edition thing folks are talking about?

Jarveiyan
2010-02-03, 10:40 AM
I used to play with one of the old JG guys(Greg Geilman), he got the 3.0 version to playtest(lets just say it didn't go too well).

Thurbane
2010-02-03, 08:23 PM
I don't remember a box set, but the company Judge's Guild did a module that was hald of Inferno. Too bad the second half never came out - they probably couldn't figure out what to do with Satan.

What's this 3rd edition thing folks are talking about?
The 1e version I remember was part of a boxed set from Mayfair Games (?). Included adventures/camapign ideas in various mythical settings, including Dante's Inferno, Atlantis and Avalon, among others...