PDA

View Full Version : Build Suggestions

Schylerwalker
2010-02-01, 08:28 PM
So my friends and I do these things called Battle Royales, where we all make 20th level characters (Standard WBL and rolling for stats setup) and duke it out. This time I'm gonna suggest we all do melee or mostly melee characters (Like no straight wizards or sorcs, etc.), and that we gain experience and can loot each other's bodies after each fight.

But that's besides the point.

I've never really messed around with Tome of Battle much. I've always been a little leery of it, but after downloading it on my computer, I decided to give it a go and make a (Probably relatively simple) charger. Maybe even an uber-charger.

So far what I have is: Human Barbarian 2/Fighter 2/Psychic Warrior 1/War Blade 5/Frenzied Berserker 10, with the classic Shock Trooper/Leap Attack feat trees. Suggestions, playgrounders?

7th lvl scrub
2010-02-01, 08:45 PM
Well if you have enough feats, or if flaws are allowed I suggest you pickup Combat Brute as well as Shock Trooper, because it does have a lot of useful advantages. Also when it comes to your Barbarian levels you're going to want to take the Lion-Totem Barbarian variant from Complete Champion, which replaces your fast movement class feature with pounce.

Schylerwalker
2010-02-01, 09:43 PM
What's Combat Brute and where is it? Complete Warrior?

7th lvl scrub
2010-02-01, 10:38 PM
Yes, its in Complete Warrior under the Tactical Feats section, it requires Improved Sunder Armor as a prerequisite though.