PDA

View Full Version : Spytrap V: The spy who scalped me!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mordokai
2010-02-02, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the fifth itteration of Spytrap, the (somewhat) popular version of the WW. This time, there are few changes (most of them cosmetic, really), so be sure to read the rules before joining. This goes double for the new players.

Indians/wolves:

Crazy Horse – double agent. Thanks to his charisma and persuasive nature, Crazy Horse has been able to convince the foolish pale faces that he is one of their own. During the day, he can send a message to any player via the narrator, using a combination of smoke signals and good ol' pen and paper. Only the other indians and the decrypter will be able to read this message, the other players will only see what appears to be a mix of random letters and numbers. Or a lot of smoke, as the case may be.

Geronimo – devil. You're able to contact the spirits of your ancestors once per night and they give you the insight the others lack. Of course, fire water helps too... Once per night, you can scry a player, gaining their role at 100% accuracy. You get to vote once per night for a person you want to scalp (kill) and the person with most votes dies. In case of a tie, the person to receive those votes first dies.

Indians – wolf. The bread and butter of an army, you guys are the cannon fodder for the chief when things turn ugly. You get to vote once per night for a person you want to scalp (kill) and the person with most votes dies. In case of a tie, the person to receive those votes first dies. In case the night kill would kill an indian, all the players who voted for him will be put in contact instead.

The army and associated jokers:

General Custer – alpha agent. The leader of troops, he knows the names of all other agents from the start, but not their roles. He knows one of them is Crazy Horse in disguise, but doesn't know which one. In addition, you can prevent any player from being lynched, once per day. This will reveal your role to all other players.

Trigger happy cowboy – baner. The yahoo and the drunkard with big guns and lot of ammunition. You may be good only for making ruckus and generally making an ass of yourself, but Lady Luck favors the bold and the stupid. In this case, she favors the stupid. You can protect one player during the night from being killed.

Company medic – seer. Serving under general Custer has many drawbacks (not the least of which is that gun toting yokel) and few highlights, but among those, being a legitimised butcher is certainly the best one. Since the army paycheck is a lousy one indeed, you're looking for some extra cash. You do this by cutting out the organs of the dead and selling them to... well, we don't really care. Since you do this at night, you might notice a thing or two that escapes the people that are usually sleeping at the time.

Windtalker – decrypter. A Navajo indian, you know all there is to know about cyphers and then some. You can decrypt any secret message sent by Crazy Horse.

Military personel - You're the spoiled first borns of the daddy general. You got to your position more because daddy managed to pull some strings, rather than on account of actually being, you know... competent! Be it as it may, this entitles you to position of power and you are privy to some secrets hidden to ordinary mooks. Whether you'll use this to screw everything up or just make an idiot of yourself remains to be seen.

Soldier – villager. You're one of the many, probably destined to die horrible and, sometimes, entertaining way. Your only power is paranoia and in a pinch, that will work just fine. During the day, you point at whoever you think needs to be lynched.

Other rules:

Day last 48 hours, night 24 hours. If you don't use your action by the time the narrator updates the game, you've lost it. There will be no reminders, other than the one at the end of the day phase.
This game does not have Helgraf rule of interference in effect.
The name of the roles and everything in the narration (save for the Summary) is there only for the flavor. The narrator reserves the right to be wacky, crazy and sometimes insane.
As per Spytrap tradition, Crazy Horse can be one of the Military personel (that is, a regular agent) or one of the power roles (that is, seer, baner or decrypter). This will be decided randomly when the roles will be assigned to the players.
For the game purposes, some of the roles will be given a code name, as it is the tradition of Spytrap. The roles that will receive a code name are the following: Crazy Horse, general Custer, trigger happy cowboy, company medic, military personel and windtalker.
Every side (indians and agents) will also receive a secret code, with which they will be able to identify each other. This code will be different for each side, but Crazy Horse will have both secret codes, since he is double agent. It is left up to every single agent and/or indian to find a creative ways to use the code and find his/her friends.

Recruitment last until February 14th, game starts on roughly February 15th, depending on time zone. Autolynches will be accepted for another week (real life time) after the game starts. After that you'll have to wait for me to pick up my lazy ass and start another itteration of the game, which might take some time, so join up now! If you have any questions, be sure to ask them while the recruitment last or send me a PM. I and everybody else will be happy to answer to those questions, if we only can.

Additionally, if you are new player, it is advised you read through some of the older Spytrap games, since this are anything but regular. Those can be found in the WW Central, under Archive.

Player list (7/42):

1. happyturtle - autolynched day 2, role given to Elder Tsofu
2. Shadowcaller autolynched day 10, agent Iridium, military personel
3. Wolfbane - killed night 10, agent Nickel, military personel
4. Aemoh - killed night 14, soldier
5. Lamech
6. Murska
7. billtodamax - killed night 13, soldier
8. Nehh - lynched day 9, indian
9. Dallas-Dakota - killed night 9, agent Bismuth, general Custer
10. Zar Peter - lynched day 10, soldier
11. Jontom Xire - killed night 2, soldier
12. The Bookworm
13. Recaiden
14. EleventhHour - autolynched day 6, soldier
15. smuchmuch - autolynched day 12, soldier
16. Fleeing Coward
17. Istari
18. RedScholarGypsy - lynched day 11, agent Galium, trigger happy cowboy
19. Supagoof - lynched day 12, agent Osmium, Crazy Horse
20. Robert Blackletter - autolynched day 4, soldier
21. Crown of Thorns - killed night 8, soldier
22. Griever - killed night 7, agent Zinc, Windtalker
23. Freshmeat - killed night 1, soldier
24. Yspoch - lynched day 8, soldier
25. BishFish - lynched day 2, soldier
26. Hyozo - autolynched day 6, soldier
27. lostlittlebear - lynched day 14, soldier
28. The Fiery Tower - autolynched day 2, soldier
29. Atreyu the Masked LLama - killed night 12, agent Tantalum, military personel
30. Artemis97 - autolynched day 4, indian
31. Szilard - killed night 3, soldier
32. Mustiado - killed night 5, agent Thalium, company medic
33. cd4 - lynched day 6, soldier
34. Uncle Festy - autolynched day 3, soldier
35. YimmytheSneak - autolynched day 8, indian
36. Lex-kat - lynched day 3, soldier
37. Thanatos 51-50 - lynched day 7, soldier
38. The Bushranger - lynched day 5, soldier
39. Fawkes - killed night 11, soldier
40. hap_hazard
41. Elder Tsofu - lynched day 1 and 4, soldier twice
42. Zombieninja - lynched day 13, soldier

happyturtle
2010-02-02, 09:30 PM
In!

First!

Shadowcaller
2010-02-02, 09:31 PM
Oh, what the heck...

In.

UncleWolf
2010-02-02, 09:34 PM
I'm in! :smallsmile:

Aemoh
2010-02-02, 09:37 PM
In again, says I.

Lamech
2010-02-02, 09:50 PM
I remember this game. I managed to get the masons to trust me, and got their entire network I think. Which would have been amazing if I was a wolf...

Thats an in BTW

Murska
2010-02-02, 11:38 PM
I'm in too.

billtodamax
2010-02-03, 12:06 AM
I am in!

Nehh
2010-02-03, 12:53 AM
Nehh... falling in.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-03, 01:21 AM
IN!
As always, with Spytrap.

Zar Peter
2010-02-03, 01:28 AM
In as... John Wayne.

Jontom Xire
2010-02-03, 03:12 AM
Definitely in.

Hope I actually get to play this time.

The Bookworm
2010-02-03, 07:33 AM
In! In! In! Not out!

Recaiden
2010-02-03, 08:54 AM
In! As a fir tree.

EleventhHour
2010-02-03, 09:20 AM
Those sneaky trees...

I'll play, too!

smuchmuch
2010-02-03, 09:24 AM
In. I love the description of the poweroles.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-03, 10:23 AM
Count me in.

Istari
2010-02-03, 10:34 AM
I'm in
With random colors

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-03, 10:45 AM
Hmm, never tried. In.

Supagoof
2010-02-03, 11:01 AM
Oh, what a switch. From German warfare to Old West idiology.

Mordy - can I warn you to be careful about how you word your updates. There is concern about the proper idiology of what the Native American's should be portrayed as. Just a heads up. (Ran into myself in YOW1 :smallredface:)

But I'm in like Fin - Speaking of which, anyone seen him lately?

Mordokai
2010-02-03, 11:42 AM
Mordy - can I warn you to be careful about how you word your updates. There is concern about the proper idiology of what the Native American's should be portrayed as. Just a heads up. (Ran into myself in YOW1 :smallredface:)

Yeah, I figured something like that might arise. But, to be honest, I don't have the idea which is the right way to portray them. Can I ask how you solved that particular problem?

Supagoof
2010-02-03, 12:03 PM
Just gave a warning about it at the start of the game, and made sure to let everyone know that it was OLD SPAGETTI WESTERN MOVIE REFERENCES and in no way REFLECTED THE OPINIONS OR THOUGHTS OF THE NARRATOR. :smallamused:

And if anyone objected, changes were immediately made. Though for story telling part, I didn't bring Indians into it much, since I used Bandits and Outlaws as the wolf teams. You specifically have Indians as the wolves, which is going to be more precarious. :smalleek:

Robert Blackletter
2010-02-03, 12:16 PM
IN in in inininin

Etcetera
2010-02-03, 01:31 PM
Definetly in.

Griever
2010-02-03, 01:45 PM
In as well.

Zar Peter
2010-02-03, 01:58 PM
Oh, what a switch. From German warfare to Old West idiology.

But I'm in like Fin - Speaking of which, anyone seen him lately?

Actually, being an Austrian I wasn't very comfortable with the WWII theme, either.
I say write what you want and if someone objects than change it. It's a cultural task, and you can't know everything about american culture (although we europeans always mock about the lack of it :smallbiggrin:)

Freshmeat
2010-02-03, 02:13 PM
Le Spytrap? Count me in.

It's certainly a bit of a genre shift, but the western theme is a good one, so I don't mind. Of course, if it were in true spaghetti western fashion, all the Indians would be replaced with Mexicans instead. And when I say 'Mexicans' I really just mean 'Spanish actors pretending to be Mexican'. :smallbiggrin:

Yspoch
2010-02-03, 02:17 PM
Oh, I think I'll have to join. :smallamused:

BishFish
2010-02-03, 02:56 PM
IN!
:biggrin: Oh yeah,

Hyozo
2010-02-03, 03:07 PM
I have a strange urge to join this game. It's as if some narrator shamelessly promoted it in chat. :smalltongue:

In.

Supagoof
2010-02-03, 03:15 PM
*snip* And when I say 'Mexicans' I really just mean 'Spanish actors pretending to be Mexican'. :smallbiggrin:Don't you mean Caucasian actors pretending to be Spanish actors pretending to be Mexican? :smallamused:

Zorra was never played by a Hispanic background until Antonio Bandaras. :smallwink:

Zar Peter
2010-02-03, 03:47 PM
Don't you mean Caucasian actors pretending to be Spanish actors pretending to be Mexican? :smallamused:

Zorra was never played by a Hispanic background until Antonio Bandaras. :smallwink:

Ah yes, and they are riding through a rough karst country... located somewhere in Croatia. Oh, the Winnetou movies of my youth :smallbiggrin:

Do Americans know the Winnetou stories at all?

Freshmeat
2010-02-03, 04:01 PM

Pshaw. Don't get your Zorro into my spaghetti westerns. Real men use guns.

Do Americans know the Winnetou stories at all?

Silly ZP! Everyone knows Americans don't have any culture! :smallbiggrin:

lostlittlebear
2010-02-03, 05:13 PM
In! If there's still space

TFT
2010-02-03, 07:41 PM
Well, I've auto-lynched out of the last two due to poor memory...
Third times the charm?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-03, 09:17 PM
Mordy promised me a gory death scene, so I'm in.

Supagoof
2010-02-03, 09:28 PM
Pshaw. Don't get your Zorro into my spaghetti westerns. Real men use guns. Zorro laughs at your guns and cuts his initial in your clothing with his blade. :smallamused:

Like a JEDI!

Recaiden
2010-02-03, 09:37 PM
Mordy promised me a gory death scene, so I'm in.

What if you survive it all?

Artemis97
2010-02-03, 10:38 PM
Oooh... Western setting... Looks like I might have to revamp my roleplaying ideas. Hmm... keep playing a medic and hope no one goes after me because I might be the seer? Annie Oakley style gun slinger? Fragile little prairie flower caught in the perils of war?

Definately going to require some thought... But one thing I don't have to think about: I'm in!

Szilard
2010-02-03, 10:52 PM
Szilard is in.

Mustiado
2010-02-04, 09:08 AM
Trying to post this while I was on the road to trick me... HA! In.

cd4
2010-02-04, 09:10 AM
Major John Smith reporting for duty as a triple agent, Sir!

That means I'm in.

Uncle Festy
2010-02-04, 08:19 PM
Yes! So in!

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-04, 09:01 PM
Lemme in! It's cold out here..:smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2010-02-05, 04:28 AM
In! In! In! I thought I'd missed it. :smalleek:

Thanatos 51-50
2010-02-05, 01:48 PM
Thank Morodkai for pushing me here via Chat!
I'm in!

The Bushranger
2010-02-05, 02:03 PM
Sure, I'll give this another shot.

Mordokai
2010-02-05, 05:52 PM
38 players is a very solid number and I'm very pleased with the recruitment so far. Still, a few more wouldn't hurt.

Two more players, at the very least. Come on people, join, or tell your friends to do it. Come on, don't make me go around and twist arms... anymore than I'm already doing :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-05, 05:56 PM
Made a spytrap chat, just for you, Mordy.:smallwink:
Sadly you're offline....

Fawkes
2010-02-05, 06:09 PM
The saloon doors fly inward. A man in a long brown coat steps inside, cowboy hat resting low over his eyes.

"Make that 39."

hap_hazard
2010-02-08, 05:30 AM
Still recruiting? In please.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-08, 06:08 AM
there you go Mordie. 40 people.

Mordokai
2010-02-08, 06:37 AM
Indeed. Which makes this, I believe, the largest Spytrap game so far.

I'd be willing to start right away, but WW Classic starts tommorow and I wouldn't want to step on anybodies toes. As such, I'll be waiting for some more time before starting. I really didn't expect this one to fill so fast. If I'd know that, I'd probably wait for a week more. But if we get a few more people in the meantime, I certainly won't be complaining :smallsmile:

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-08, 09:40 AM
But if we get a few more people in the meantime, I certainly won't be complaining :smallsmile:

I'll hold you at your word then.
*asks for a spot*

Zombieninja
2010-02-10, 03:39 PM
I'm in if that is okay.

Mordokai
2010-02-10, 03:46 PM
It most certainly is.

42 players is the number I want, for reasons obvious to anybody familiar with Douglas Adams. As such, recruitment is now closed to further interest. I will try to write and opening narration and distribute the roles in the next 24 hours. Once everybody has their role and the opening narration is posted, game starts in this very thread.

EDIT: I will, however, still be accepting autolynch replacements.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-10, 04:14 PM
Yay!!! Now to create my spreadsheet and read the roles. :smallsmile:

Szilard
2010-02-10, 06:11 PM
Who needs spreadsheets? :smalltongue:
I usually just use a notepad and hope it works.

Zombieninja
2010-02-10, 06:26 PM
I (like an idiot) shall try to memorize it :P

Mordokai
2010-02-10, 06:27 PM
Hey, don't worry, the narrator has been doing the same thing for much of his WW career and so far, he only managed to make an idiot of himself a handful of times :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2010-02-11, 07:30 PM
Ho boy... that was a lot of PMs to send...

If anybody is missing anything, be it a code, a code name, a role... let me know and I'll send the information missing to them post haste.

Mordokai
2010-02-11, 07:31 PM
Everything written in any narration is only story fluff and in no way mirrors narrators views of historical conflicts. I will try to keep the narrations clean and I encourage the players to roleplay in the way that won't be offensive to any minority or individual. If anybody is offended by anything and has good reason for that, let me know and I shall remove it.

Game starts now!

It was a beautiful, sunny day and it looked like a fine day for a training mission. The batallion under the command of general Custer has left the fort. Little did they know they were heading for more than they were haggling for.

After a hard day of riding, the company decided to take a break at the river. Night has begun to descend, as general called his most trusted liutenants to his personal tent.

“Gentlemen, I have called you here for a reason most dire. Our Navajo scout has reported that he has noticed a group of Sioux indians coming our way. Somehow, I doubt they were sent to parley.“

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod... we're all going to die!"

"Retreat sounds like a good choice right now, I agree."

"Nonsense! We shall prepare ourselves and meet the savages with all the firepower we can muster!"

This goes on for sometime, before general himself decides to intervene.

"I would agree with liutenant here. Perhaps a good display of force shall be all that's needed to discourage them. Prepare the troops! This will be a really good training..."

It didn't take long for the troops to be organised.

"Gentlemen! We fight this day to keep our fellow man safe. To keep this country and land violence free. We shall do this by the power invested in us by Goverment of the USA and our guns. You have full authority to shot any enemy that shows!"

The conflict is short and before long, the indians are lying dead. As the victors come closer, they notice something strange. Most of the indians are somewhat... pale looking. As they start exploring, it soon becomes obvious why.

"Sir, one of them had this on his person!"

An envelop is handed to Custer. As he opens it and reads it, it is his face that gets red.

"Gentlemen, we've been bamboozled! This is a trap!"

Summary: Mordokai has been killed, he was your regular idiot. Day 1 starts now and ends in about 48 hours.

happyturtle
2010-02-11, 07:44 PM
Sgt Hap Terrapin glares at his men. "Put those books away, Private Tsofu! We've got work to do!"

Zar Peter
2010-02-11, 08:03 PM
Damn, I can't roleplay John Wayne, it's too long I watched the movies and I only remember him talking German...

So it's a trap... how they think they can trap us? WE have the guns after all... I think RedScholarGypsy is to blame!

Recaiden
2010-02-11, 08:54 PM
I think it's Zar Peter. Always looking at the stars instead of the battlefield.

Zombieninja
2010-02-11, 09:46 PM
" that Elder Tsofu looks mighty suspicious to me. "

Lamech
2010-02-11, 09:54 PM
Could we have a player list? Murska my super-paranoia tells me you are evil! Good? I suppose the wolves are the good guys since we're trying to steal their land... or something... I never took enough history the point is you might have a really good reason to want me dead.

P.S. Is Murska even playing?
P.S.S. Lamech is a moron...:smallfrown:

Aemoh
2010-02-11, 09:54 PM
*points at Zombieninja*

For aboveness!

EDIT: Well... that was the plan...

Murska
2010-02-12, 12:18 AM
Lamech for above-aboveness in the style of Aemoh.

billtodamax
2010-02-12, 12:43 AM
Recaiden .

Fawkes
2010-02-12, 12:50 AM
Murska because I am a copycat.

Thanatos 51-50
2010-02-12, 02:08 AM
Private Jacob "Thanatos" Jackson wanders the battlefield, lifting small, valuable trinkets from the dead before uttering a quick prayer for them and positioning them in a dignified manner.
He also takes their money, because, y'know, they don't need it any more.
He doesn't seem to take notice of the colour of the men at his feet, but that could be because, with him being one-half Apache indian by blood, he didn't exactly EVER take notice of the skin colour of people he killed. It was kinda a sanity thing.

Eventually, pockets and wallet heavier for his rounds amongst the battlefield, he looks about.
"A trap you say? Murska, you're the smart one, what are they talking about?"
Rule number one: Murska is always a wolf, except when he isn't. Which is often. :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2010-02-12, 02:10 AM
Murska, for revenge. :smallamused:

As Larry was riding along, he'd been thinking about a dream he had last night (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N4VVreH-7A&feature=related).

It was about the coming fight. Someone had yelled attack, and he'd ended up with an arrow in his back.

Please Mister Custer, he'd begged later. I don't wanna go.

Custer just ignored him, with a Forewaaard, ho!!!

Larry just slupped in his saddle. Oh. he grumbled.

Now it seemed he'd been right to worry. If only Yellow Hair had listened.

Murska
2010-02-12, 02:15 AM
Bleh. Looks like the fourth first-day-lynch in the past what, seven games? :smallsigh:

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-12, 02:19 AM
Sgt Hap Terrapin glares at his men. "Put those books away, Private Tsofu! We've got work to do!"

*Jumps to attention*
Yes Sir! Erm. Ma'am!
At once!

*packs books*
Was that Fawkes who sniggered?

*Stands to attention*
What are our orders Ma'am?!

billtodamax
2010-02-12, 02:23 AM
Bleh. Looks like the fourth first-day-lynch in the past what, seven games? :smallsigh:

Well, that just won't do! Tsofu was just as fiendish in Fate!

Thanatos 51-50
2010-02-12, 02:26 AM
Thanatos whaps the overeager Elder Tsofu upside the head with the side of his spear.
"Hap is a sergeant, not an officer, address the sarge correctly!"

Robert Blackletter
2010-02-12, 03:06 AM
Tsofu a book reading man? That mighty strange from a grunt. Education should only be for the officer class.

Shadowcaller
2010-02-12, 03:18 AM
Tsofu sounds great.

Jontom Xire
2010-02-12, 03:27 AM
I point at Lamech.

It's day one so I was going to point at Murska, but there are already too many points at him which removes the fun of it. It's all Lamech's fault for stealing my usual first day point!

Zar Peter
2010-02-12, 03:53 AM
Well, that just won't do! Tsofu was just as fiendish in Fate!

Since we were discussing in the Main thread: I think this is a nice example for meta-gaming :smallbiggrin:

EleventhHour
2010-02-12, 07:22 AM
"Sir, the mess hall is cleaned out, again. We'll be serving the men's favorite again in an hour. No, not steak. Oatmeal, ham and whatever fruit is left over. By the way, sir, Zombieninja keeps making a mess in my kitchen! I demand a reprimand!"

Angry veteran chef, with a cleaver? Scaaary fellow.

Murska
2010-02-12, 07:58 AM
Tsofu to save self.

Freshmeat
2010-02-12, 08:01 AM
Mustiado, because a maneuver sounds like something an indian might do!

Istari
2010-02-12, 08:24 AM
"WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Private Paranoy runs around in circles and hits Tsofu

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-12, 08:35 AM
Deciding that army life probably wasn't for him, Captain Sol decides to try sneak away from camp while the mob is arguing whether Private Tsofu or Murska is more likely to be an Indian.

UncleWolf
2010-02-12, 09:13 AM
Private Wolif Banesman takes out his pair of revolvers and starts to clean them meticulously. He leaves a chamber open on each before putting them back at his side and goes to get some food from Eleventhhour.

Szilard
2010-02-12, 09:38 AM
Szilard looks around. Being an immigrant, he might be looked at poorly himself. Hopefully Szilard has stuck around long enough to show his loyalty to the bastion of freedom: America! Now he is here, looking around, something to do with Indians. Then he spots Thanatos taking all the money and valuables from the dead. Why didn't Szilard think of it first? Whatever, others might have assumed he was a bad man, not to be trusted. Much like what Szilard thinks of Thanatos now. Or at least he thinks it's Thanatos.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-12, 10:26 AM
Thanatos whaps the overeager Elder Tsofu upside the head with the side of his spear.
"Hap is a sergeant, not an officer, address the sarge correctly!"
*Ouch*
Won't be repeated, SARGE!

*tries to move to the back of the group*

"WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Private Paranoy runs around in circles and hits Tsofu

*Once again becomes the centre of attention as Istari's orbit is centred on him*

Knock it of!

*Flails at Istari*

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-12, 10:39 AM
''Shut up and man up, Private Istari Paranoy, we're not getting anywhere by running around screaming''

Mustiado
2010-02-12, 11:56 AM
Now is really the time to bring that up, Freshmeat? Shame on you.

Etcetera
2010-02-12, 12:36 PM
Private Crofrn sits in the corner, cleaning his rifle with a dirty rag. The rifle is gleaming but he does not notice, for he is staring at... Wolfbane. Something's not right with him. He's different...

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-12, 02:38 PM
Yikes how'd I miss this for so long? Crown of Thorns, because.

Supagoof
2010-02-12, 03:08 PM
Where's that lazy pack animal hiding? You think we'd be able to get horses our here, but nooooo. Army cutbacks have forced us to ride Llama's. How the heck am I going to be able to chase down foxes on a Llama?

Point at Exachix.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-12, 03:51 PM
Dallas-Dakota, because his avatar makes me want cookies.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-12, 03:53 PM
Well Tsofu's pretty much dead already, so pointing at him won't hurt.

cd4
2010-02-12, 04:42 PM
I'll point randomly at BishFish as he is the PABM in the sorted list of players :smallsmile:

Uncle Festy
2010-02-12, 05:13 PM
How DARE you post before me, CD4? :smalltongue:

Yspoch
2010-02-12, 05:58 PM
Murska, and no rp for now. :smallfrown:

The Bushranger
2010-02-12, 07:43 PM
Tsofu, because!

Because why?

Well, I dunno, that's just why, now leave me alone so I can finish my siesta!
*sips from jug of Mountain Dew, pulls sombrero down over head, leans agianst building in shade, dozes off*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-12, 08:22 PM
Yspoch for no RP.

*The llama bleats at a man he keeps thinking looks like Corporal Mustard.*

hap_hazard
2010-02-12, 11:07 PM
Hyozo, because because.

Nehh
2010-02-13, 02:23 AM
Private Calamari is down the firing range. Hearing someone shout something vague about us all having do die working, or something like that, he spins round, salutes and accidentally shoots himself in the head. He yells "MEDIC!" before slumping backwards and bleeding on Private Crofrn's freshly polished rifle.

(Crown of Thorns)

BishFish
2010-02-13, 08:58 AM
Nehh for the random! (plus non-bandwagony...)

Mordokai
2010-02-13, 05:44 PM
Day 1 ends.

Always sticking his nose in the books, that fella Tsofu was. Came from academy, they said. Was too good to associate himself with the likes of them, they said.

Well no more! As few of his fellow soldiers gather not far away from him, they bear the worst nightmare of anybody who loves books. Fire.

"A question for you Tsofu."
"Mmmm? What's that? Oh, it's you guys! How can I help you?"
"See, this is excatly the problem. We'd like you to be, you know... a normal person. Go out with your fellow soldiers once in a while, ogle the women, get drunk... you know, guy things. But noooo, you keep your nose stuck in those... books! Whatever you see in them?"
"Oh, they are wonderful, they are! They take me to the worlds where otherwise I couldn't go! They allow me to reach for the stars and sink to the deepest ocean, without ever needing to leave the comfort of my own room!"
"...then why join the army?"
"I... figured I'd like to write the book of my own one day and this is as good a chance as any to get me some writing material."
"I see... well, that doesn't sound so bad. Maybe I'll get a book of my own. Mind if I borrow one of yours?"
"Not at all, not at all! Help yourself!"

The soldier really does. Too bad he forgot about holding the torch in his hand. As he puts it down, the fire quickly spreads, consuming the books... and private Tsofu along with them.

"Damn. I guess read is better than dead?"

There was much beating to be had, after the utterance of that pun.

Summary: Elder Tsofu was lynched, he was a soldier. Night 1 starts now and ends in 24 hours. Those with night actions, send them to me.

Zombieninja
2010-02-13, 10:04 PM
"We... We just lynched a man for being intelligent... No John we are the monsters."

Uncle Festy
2010-02-13, 10:33 PM
"We... We just lynched a man for being intelligent... No John we are the monsters."

Er, ZN?
Would you mind switching your font color? That one is pretty much impossible to read.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-13, 10:52 PM
Corporal Michael Anderburg whirls over to look at the soldier who's just made that comment.

"You ain't one of those book-learners, are ya?" he asks, raising his torch slowly

Zombieninja
2010-02-14, 12:26 AM
Corporal Michael Anderburg whirls over to look at the soldier who's just made that comment.

"You ain't one of those book-learners, are ya?" he asks, raising his torch slowly

Private Thatcher raises his hands in a defensive manner "I wouldn't do that, I was just saying that can't a man be entitled to pursue knowledge?"

Szilard
2010-02-14, 09:10 AM
What's a knowledge? It is evident that Szilard is still a bit ignorant when it comes to the English language. Nem szereten beszegeten ungöl.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-14, 01:35 PM
"Knowledge? Knowledge is dangerous! A man could get killed by stray knowledge!"

"Please don't tell me you're carrying any of that knowledge thing around with you!"

Szilard
2010-02-14, 01:43 PM
I don't know what knowledge is, so I probably have not any. Is it some sort of explosive?

Thanatos 51-50
2010-02-14, 05:07 PM
"Psssst, if we talk too much, the spies will see us. And take note of us.
And that's not good."
Private Thanatos has somehow acquired a tinfoil hat and 1960s Rabbit ears, and appears to be attempting to block brain-wave signal thingies into his head.
Anachrochisim. Yay.

Mordokai
2010-02-14, 05:49 PM
Night 1 ends.

In the army, it pays to be resourceful. As such, somebody remembers that it would be wise to start a fire for the night. Since the fire is already going strong around the body (and the books) of the late private Tsofu, it doesn't take much to just throw few logs on the already raging bonfire.

Despite the tense situation, this is a jolly night. Whisky bottle is passed around and jokes are shared and before long, everybody is too drunk to care much about possible indian attack. It's nights like this that show why it's good idea for people to join the army.

But it's the morning like this that show why it's bad idea for people to join the army. As one of the cadets is found, his scalp missing, it becomes pretty obvious that the indians aren't joking.

Summary: Freshmeat was killed by indians, he was a soldier. Day 2 starts now and ends in 48 hours.
The following people must vote today of be autolynched: Artemis97, Griever, Hyozo, smuchmuch, Supagoof, Thanatos 51-50, The Bookworm and The Fiery Tower.

billtodamax
2010-02-14, 05:57 PM
Fleeing Coward because I suspect he may be directing the kills.

Not really much of a guess, considering that there's only been one kill, but better than nothing at this stage.

Szilard
2010-02-14, 05:59 PM
Szilard was muttering drunkly in his sleep "Nem bozocazatlnit. Jo van a visz?" Then he wakes up and sees the dead guy. Of course, he immediately suspects the person next to him, billtodamax.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-14, 06:18 PM
Corporal Larry Verne sees a yummy looking Llama grazing in the field.

He gets out his lasso and and tries to rope the varmit.

Come here sweety. I won't hurt ya, promise. He says to Atreyu, the Masked Llama.

BishFish
2010-02-14, 06:38 PM
Mustiado pointed at freshmeat yesterday?

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-14, 06:42 PM
Szilard because.

Murska
2010-02-14, 06:42 PM
Aemoh for being Calypso over in Convoy. >.<

EleventhHour
2010-02-14, 07:24 PM
"I know a fishy fellow when I see one, we're cooking up some trout in the mess today. And Bishfish is the fishiest fish in the barrel so far today."

Fawkes
2010-02-14, 07:32 PM
Hyozo for skipping the first day. Only a werewolf would skip the first day!

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-14, 07:54 PM
Having found an invisible barrier of some kind mysteriously blocking him from escaping the camp yesterday, Sol decides to spend the day relaxing by the river and trying to catch some fish for dinner. This nasty business of finding Indians sounded too dangerous for his liking.

((Billtodamax, wolves start blind in Spytrap so it's abit hard to direct kills even if I was an Indian :smalltongue:))

billtodamax
2010-02-14, 08:03 PM
<.<
*scurries off to read rules*
*facepalm*

Your story checks out. Move along, citizen.

Zombieninja
2010-02-14, 08:32 PM
"Hey Bishfish why are ya stealin' all o' my barrels?"

Lamech
2010-02-14, 09:42 PM
fleeing coward the wolves start with "code words", which for all we know may be a very easy phrase to fit into conversation.

happyturtle
2010-02-14, 09:47 PM
Fleeing Coward doesn't usually roleplay, does he? :smallconfused:

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-14, 10:47 PM
I have roleplayed in other WW games before although I will admit that I do it rarely and the last Spytrap I did it in, I was an infiltrator and I did do it to slip in the annoying codeword :smallbiggrin:
Games I can remember where I've RPed and the reason I don't RP much:
Alien Invasion II (Mason) - kidnapped by aliens late after begging to be kidnapped in 3 or 4 languages.
Rockstar II (Mason) - Killed by wolves after semi-breaking the game day 1/2.
Baldur's Gate (Evil Villager) - Locked up by narrator for slaughtering innocents and then lynched on fool scry.
Harry Potter (Villager) - Lynched for RPing Rita Skeeter.
Alchemist (Villager) - Lynched for RPing a Homunculus.
Spytrap III (Wolf) - RPed an unstable soldier who thinks he's German and only speaks French to slip in the code word (had to use a wikipedia link too because of the stupid numbers :smalltongue:)
Lamech: You should refer to the "code words" in Spytrap III before you claim they're easy to fit into conversation. Slipping in a combination of letters and numbers definately wasn't easy :smalltongue:

lostlittlebear
2010-02-14, 10:48 PM
"Yeah - from what I've heard of it, knowledge is like the ultimate explosive. All we haf ta do is pump a nation full of it, then they just start blowing themselves up! In revolutions or such like."

"That's what happened to France way back - they got blown up because they had too much knowledge."

Nodding sagely, Corporal Anderburg sits down, lighting a pipe from the still-burning body of the late Tsofu.

Pointing the pipe at Fleeing Coward Szilard, he continues.

"Now, I think ye look like a pretty decent fella'. But that man over there? He looks like the sort who'd have too much knowledge for 'is own good."

"Next thing you know, he'll be demanding equal rights for them indians or something stupid like that."

(OOC: Actually, now that I think about it, those weird Germanic looking words at the end of Szilard's text could be random code words inserted into his RP. Can anybody translate?)

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-14, 11:03 PM
Having heard rumors that the men want to send him to a cold grave, Sol decides to share his fishing haul to try and appease them.
I know we never really got along gentlemen after all this sending you to your deaths while I sit back and sip tea, but my parents paid well for my commission here and I can guarantee you that I'm not one of those dirty Indians that you're hunting.

((Bishfish for survival))

billtodamax
2010-02-14, 11:08 PM
Google translator says that it's Hungarian, and that it means:
Bozocazatlnit not. Jo is taking me?

Yeah... Thanks google translator.

Szilard
2010-02-14, 11:10 PM
Ah yes. France. My father spoke of that. Very bloody time. Then they did it all over again in 1830. :smalltongue:

((As for the "Germanic," it's actually Hungarian, or at least close enough. I'm not exactly sure how to spell the words though, so I kind of made some of the spellings up. So far I have said "He (Szilard) does not like to speak English," and "Don't bother me! Where is the water?"))

((Edit: Ninja'd. Sort of.))

Supagoof
2010-02-14, 11:20 PM
Murska, because he should know better then to pick on other players with carry over from other games. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-02-14, 11:24 PM
Suddenly feel guilty for lynching someone for roleplay, so I'll switch to Thanatos for no reason.

Mustiado
2010-02-14, 11:46 PM
Bishfish for falling for the obvious frame up.

Aemoh
2010-02-15, 12:28 AM
*points at happyturtle*

For the random.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-15, 02:55 AM
Bishfish, because Freshmeat is more stratetic and stuvv's.

I'l go look better later.*passes out*

Jontom Xire
2010-02-15, 03:26 AM
BishFish. Apparently I'm not the only one who found his post highly suspicious.

billtodamax
2010-02-15, 04:26 AM
Sure, Bishfish then.

But if FC turns out to be a wolf, I'll be slightly annoyed!

Etcetera
2010-02-15, 04:58 AM
Bishfish as well then. I like to follow trends.
Cronth continued working on his weapon. He expertly stripped the gun down to it's components and cleaned each one individually.

hap_hazard
2010-02-15, 07:56 AM
Crown of Thorns.

Mordokai
2010-02-15, 10:55 AM
Narrator's note: happyturtle has requested to be removed from the game, due to personal reasons. Her role will be given to Elder Tsofu, who gave me his word he didn't exchanged any information with other players since his death. I believe him. This change will be made official as soon as day two ends.

Players are sharing information with either of them on their own risk from now on.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-15, 11:21 AM
*is lost* what's the logic of the day? And hap_hazard, who is always a wolf:smallamused:

The Bushranger
2010-02-15, 11:24 AM
Murska, for the point.

Mustiado
2010-02-15, 12:57 PM
*is lost* what's the logic of the day? And hap_hazard, who is always a wolf:smallamused:

The basic flimsy logic of the day was BishFish pointed at me today, with the reasoning "He pointed at Freshmeat" the day before. Either a ham-handed frame up, or a point of confusion by a newer player. But I'm willing to risk it for a shot at a newer wolf.

Zar Peter
2010-02-15, 01:31 PM
Point at ElenenthHour.

Yspoch
2010-02-15, 01:32 PM
Happyturtle because I don't think I have ever pointed at her before. Or have I? :smallconfused:

UncleWolf
2010-02-15, 01:57 PM
Yspoch, for pointing at someone who is leaving the game.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-15, 02:20 PM
So, are points at Happyturtle considered points at Elder Tsofu?

Mordokai
2010-02-15, 02:23 PM
No. But if she gets lynched before the end of the day, she is dead and Tsofu gets no extra shot at playing.

Pointing at Tsofu right now is the same as pointing at Exachix. Fun, but accomplishes nothing and will get you autoed tommorow, if you forget to point.

Shadowcaller
2010-02-15, 02:42 PM
I have learned that EleventhHour is not to be trusted. :smalltongue:

Yspoch
2010-02-15, 02:51 PM
Man, I'm an idiot. :smallsigh:

BishFish then. I just hope I'm not starting a bandwagon with that point... (jk)

Recaiden
2010-02-15, 04:10 PM
BishFish, is fishy, but the wagon is fishier.
Fawkes.

Istari
2010-02-15, 04:43 PM
Recaiden
You found a shiny gold piece
Explosive Runes!
Random Gibberish
You can go away now
Seriously go away

Sigh fine here have a nickel

smuchmuch
2010-02-15, 04:59 PM
Shadowcaller

Thanatos 51-50
2010-02-15, 05:05 PM
Coulda swore I pointed at Murska day one.
/points at Eleventh Hour for no reason

Lex-Kat
2010-02-15, 05:06 PM
Then Happyturtle it is.

The Bookworm
2010-02-15, 05:10 PM
Eleventh Hour?

BishFish
2010-02-15, 05:13 PM
I pointed at mustiado because it was the only logic there was. this entire wagon is based off one post that used what little logic to try to avoid killing someone randomly. Eleventh hour for survival.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-15, 05:28 PM
Man, I'm an idiot. :smallsigh:

BishFish then. I just hope I'm not starting a bandwagon with that point... (jk)Yspoch
Because maybe I'm just sleepy but this post looks fishy, non-sensical and suspicious to me.
(:smalltongue:)

Thanatos 51-50
2010-02-15, 07:07 PM
Re-directing a point to Murska, because I totally don't want to be a random follower on an anti-Elly bandwagon, because I don't want this to be leveled against me by some analyst waaaaaaay down the line when it was totally an innocent point and stuff.
Pardon me as I rock back and forth wit' mah hat o' tinfoil.

I just noticed there are a bunch of dudes pointing at Murska, too. So here we go. One more try. I don't believe I saw anyone pointing at Dallas-Dakota.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-15, 09:26 PM
Happyturtle,

because tha is the way of my people for many years now.

Nehh
2010-02-16, 02:15 AM
Private Calamari points at Istari, for reasons above.
it rhymes!

Griever
2010-02-16, 12:29 PM
((Atreyu for old time's sake))

Robert Blackletter
2010-02-16, 01:08 PM
Atreyu cos......

BishFish
2010-02-16, 03:24 PM
Just tallied up the votes, and it seems everyone has voted for someone different, except for the eight people who unified against me...
BishFish 8
Eleventh hour 4
Happyturtle 3
Atreyu 3
Slizard 2
FC 2
Murska 2
yspoch 2
Bill 1
Aemoh 1
Hyozo 1
Thanatos 1
Crown of Thorns 1
Hap_hazard 1
Fawkes 1
Recaiden 1
Shadowcaller 1
DD 1
istari 1

The Bushranger
2010-02-16, 04:11 PM
Happyturtle, because that way the lazy snoozing soldier doesn't have to actually point at someone and interrupt his siesta!

Artemis97
2010-02-16, 04:13 PM
Let's point at Griever, because I just now noticed that the game as started an no one's pointing at him.

Hyozo
2010-02-16, 04:59 PM
Mordokai for annoying me to point. Right. Not Kaos. I'll point at Shadowcaller. Making me a fail again? *grumble grumble*

Mordokai
2010-02-16, 05:45 PM
Day 2 ends.

After a long and ardeous day, what is better than a gun duel between two soldiers?

Wait, what?

BishFish and Fiery Tower are standing in the middle of the flat field, with the rest of the regiment standing at the respectable distance. Each of them picks their weapon of choice, which is, not surprisingly, a regular gun. Sargeant Seraping steps in the middle of them.

"I expect this to be clean and fair fight. On my mark, each of you shall count ten paces and then turn and shoot at his opponent. The one who dies is obviously a looser. The one who survives gets to be free of latrine scrubbing duty for one whole week!"

The two soldiers stand back to back and sargeant starts counting. At each sound of his voice, they take one step away from each other.

"...seven... eight... nine... ten!"

On the mark, the two turn around and fire their guns simoultaneusly. As luck would have, they are both lousy shots and both bullets hit sargeant right in the head, making something messy out of it. After a long moment of silence from everybody present, the soldiers start throwing insults at each other.

"It was your fault!"
"Nu-uh!"
"Uh-huh!"
"Nu-uh!"

This goes on for some ten minutes, at which point one of the spectating higher officers gets bored with everything, steps forward and takes two well aimed shots, killing both soldiers with them.

"For being responsible for the death of senior officer and boring the entire platoon out of their minds, this court marshall find you guilty. Sentence is death and it shall be carried out immediately."

Summary: BishFish was lynched, The Fiery Tower was autolynched, they were both soldiers. Happyturtle was autolynched, her role was given to Elder Tsofu. Night starts now and ends in 24 hours. Those with night actions, send them to me.

BishFish
2010-02-16, 08:53 PM
Now that I am dead, no one can kill me! :smallbiggrin:

I do find it very suspicious of everyone jumping on me from one post. All I said was that mustiado might be slightly suspicious because he was the only person to vote for them the day before. this logic is better than day 2 style logic.

EleventhHour
2010-02-16, 09:04 PM
I was only making a joke. I didn't really expect it to take off like that. :smallfrown:

Zombieninja
2010-02-16, 09:07 PM
:smallfrown: I'm sorry, I random pointed.

Szilard
2010-02-16, 09:17 PM
I'm not sorry, because it wasn't me that died. :smalltongue: Or pointed at you.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-17, 06:03 AM
When Sergeant Tsofu Sr. arrived at the camps edge it was already night, the stars were out...
... and you could pin-point the sentries from miles away.

Tsofu had nothing against a good fire, warm and nice to look at - but you damn well didn't have them as a sentry!

Deciding to set an example he got of the horse and bound it in a nearby scrub. Creeping silently as an indian through the brush he closed in on the soldier...
He was just sitting there, peacefully drinking something which by the smell appeared to be a coca. Well, peace wouldn't last long.

And who's you mistah?
This was accompanied by the feeling of the edge from something long and sharp resting gently against Tsofu's back.
Cursing a bit inside, Tsofu replied.

Sergeant Tsofu, passing through but looking for shelter for the night.

(open for anyone to continue if you feel for it)

Supagoof
2010-02-17, 09:51 AM
An older man, leaning against a rock, playing his harmonica stops when he hears the scuffle.

Well your english ain't that bad, so I'm guessin' you've had some proper education. An since I don't see any war-feathers I'ma gonna guess that yer probably not one of them chieftens runnin around tryin to scalp us, at least not fer now. You should know better then tah try and sneak up on a camp of the nation's best - right boys?

Some hootin' and cheering is heard.

Best come into the firelight so we's can get a good look at ya. Where ya from sonny?
http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/gabby.jpg

((Finally figured out my RP angle. Gabby - the wise old cook/prospector.))

BishFish
2010-02-17, 01:47 PM
I was only making a joke. I didn't really expect it to take off like that. :smallfrown:

I am planning on changing my name to avoid the "fishy" point.

Supagoof
2010-02-17, 02:50 PM
I am planning on changing my name to avoid the "fishy" point.Don't let him off the hook like that. :smallamused:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-17, 03:03 PM
That wagon went swimmingly well....

Except that Bishfish was one of us...

Mordokai
2010-02-17, 05:43 PM
Night 2 ends.

There was a lot of commotion going on this night. Apparently the cowboy that was travelling with the company (nobody really knew what purpose he served, but if Custer was willing to tag him along he had to be good for something... right?) got drunk again, which resulted in a night with a lot of shooting, yipping and yapping and a big posee of cows going through the camp. In the morning, everybody is pretty surprised that there is not more damage. Still, there has been quite enough damage done.

They called him the blue devil. Be it because he was good with guns, women or just his devilish charm doesn't matter anymore. Jontom Xire lies on the ground and when the medic arrives to check on him, it is hard to deduce what killed him. Was it the five gunshot wounds to the chest, a cow's hoof imprint on the forehead or a tomahawk in the back? In any case, the result is pretty much the same and very much final.

Summary: Jontom Xire was killed by indians, he was a soldier. Day 3 starts now and ends in 48 hours.
People in danger of autolynch: cd4, Uncle Festy. The Bushranger forgot to cross out his first vote yesterday, so I counted neither one and he is in danger of autolynch as well because of that.

Szilard
2010-02-17, 06:52 PM
Szilard was looking around, not knowing what to do. Everyone was as much-much a suspect as anyone else. It seems like a good idea to start with puns and go from there.

The Bushranger
2010-02-17, 08:19 PM
(...I changed votes yesterday? :smallconfused: Whoops...)

"Yspoch, I tell ya, he's one a' dem dad-gummed Injuns!" the siesta-taking chap says in an uncharaistic burst of energy before nodding back off to sleep under his sombrero.

Fawkes
2010-02-17, 11:16 PM
That wasgon went swimmingly well....

Guys, quit baiting him...

Artemis97
2010-02-17, 11:26 PM
Yeah, it's getting reely old. :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-17, 11:38 PM
I'm in awe of the scale of the punnage.

The Bushranger
2010-02-18, 12:14 AM
You mean it's not finished yet?

Nehh
2010-02-18, 02:40 AM
We're gonna have to draw a line through this behavior.

Private Calamari, after somehow fixing the head wound he got two days ago, returns to the line of defence set up against the Indians.

"Guys, I'm not sure who to point at. I looked at the forums, and it seems that Aemoh, who was Calypso in Convoy IV, is not in this game. Since I cannot vote for Calypso, which has been a good strategy for other people in previous games, I need some help-"

**CRACCCK!** goes Private Calamari's head as it impacts heavily on the Fourth Wall.

Private Calamari's skull falls clean off and cannons into Aemoh's character, who was wondering what all the funny business was with him pretending he didn't exist.

Jontom Xire
2010-02-18, 03:08 AM
It's not like I'm in many games, but that's the second game in a week where I've been killed early by the bad guys.

:smallfrown:

Give me a break, guys.

I hate it when this starts happening again. I have one good game and every bad guy in every game starts targetting me as a priority target.

Mordokai
2010-02-18, 03:31 AM
Narrator is punting the next guy who makes a bad pun :smalltongue: GB week nonstanding.

Or kissing a gal :smallbiggrin:

Etcetera
2010-02-18, 03:37 AM
To be emphasized, a Random point at Szilard. I don't want anyone jumping on the bandwagon or anything.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-18, 05:01 AM
I suspect Elder Tsofu.

So far, the Indians have killed two of our best strategists. Freshmeat and Jontom Xire.

My theory, they know who they are going after. So it has to be someone low-key, but who has been around long enough they know who has the best chance of finding them.

That said. It is only a guess.

Some may point out that I may be trying to Revenge kill him, again.

But I feel I've already got my revenge kill in, when you guys killed him instead of Murska day one.

cd4
2010-02-18, 05:39 AM
I think I'll randomly point at Billtodamax

Zar Peter
2010-02-18, 08:56 AM
Narrator is punting the next guy who makes a bad pun :smalltongue: GB week nonstanding.

Or kissing a gal :smallbiggrin:

Actually I wanted to make a pun about Bishops but now that smells a bit fishy so I restrain... oh bugger.

Point at Fleeing Coward

Mordokai
2010-02-18, 08:58 AM
*punts the gnome across the horizont*

Ah, that felt good! :smallbiggrin: Now back to pointing, the lot of ya! :smalltongue:

Griever
2010-02-18, 10:35 AM
((Fawkes is likely not a phoenix at all.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-18, 11:07 AM
(I like Miss Kat's theory, but how long has the Elder been playing? He doesn't seem that old school to me, but I've been out of it for awhile.)

Lex-Kat
2010-02-18, 11:09 AM
(I like Miss Kat's theory, but how long has the Elder been playing? He doesn't seem that old school to me, but I've been out of it for awhile.)
Yes, except Elder Tsofu used to be Happyturtle, in this game. So I'm saying Happyturtle.

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-18, 12:56 PM
How about Fawkes? Someone has to start something, although I've got nothin' against Fawkes.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-18, 02:52 PM
Lex-kat, because killing off the remaining veterans, without cause, seems like a Bad Idea.

Supagoof
2010-02-18, 02:55 PM
All we know LLama is that code word bloodshot could actually belong the wolves/indians. Ever think of that? Goofin' around like you normally do is fine and dandy, but we'd rather not be mislead, and leave the goofin up to me. :smalltongue:

Regarding my Active status, I'm also going to be away for a few days. Please don't auto-lynch me.

Yspoch
2010-02-18, 03:04 PM
Pointing at Lex-Kat too, based on her own logic. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-18, 03:35 PM
Or you could be using it as a code-word!:smalltongue:
Supagoof, because he even bolded the word.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-18, 03:46 PM
An older man, leaning against a rock, playing his harmonica stops when he hears the scuffle.

Well your english ain't that bad, so I'm guessin' you've had some proper education. An since I don't see any war-feathers I'ma gonna guess that yer probably not one of them chieftens runnin around tryin to scalp us, at least not fer now. You should know better then tah try and sneak up on a camp of the nation's best - right boys?

Some hootin' and cheering is heard.

Best come into the firelight so we's can get a good look at ya. Where ya from sonny?
http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/gabby.jpg

((Finally figured out my RP angle. Gabby - the wise old cook/prospector.))

Taking his time (ca. 1,5 days :smallwink:) Tsofu stands and walk into the light of the fire.
Standing still, warming his hands...
I thought I'd teach your men a lesson, but it turned out to be me who walked away wiser.

I'm from Chester, a little town on the east coast. Oh, and that reminds me, my horse is tethered a bit into the forest.
You, please fetch him. Tsofu says this while offhandedly pointing in private Lex-kat's direction.

But enough about me and my horse, lets focus on more important matters - like what's in the pot over the fire, and may I share it?

lostlittlebear
2010-02-18, 04:37 PM
Lex-kat for starting the Tsofu bandwagon without much good reason

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-18, 05:17 PM
Sol decides to go back to fishing again now that the mob seems to have stopped calling for his ahead again but not before he slips a couple of bottle of rum in the watr supply.
Everyone knows it's easier to catch Indians when you're drunk after all.

((Dallas-Dakota you're bringing more attention to the bolded codeword by pointing that out :smalltongue:))

Zombieninja
2010-02-18, 05:50 PM
Lex-kat MUHUHAHAHA *hack* *cough*

Thanatos 51-50
2010-02-18, 06:47 PM
Private Thanatos's paranoia is acting up again, causing him to shadow Shadowcaller about the camp.
Somebody should get him his meds.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-18, 07:32 PM
Okay, I had to confirm something before I offered this, but someone sent me the following message "in the middle of the night...".

You are awoken by a sound of a shuffling feet. You jump up and look around, but whoever made it is obviously gone. There is small piece of paper next to your sleeping bag. However, picking it up, all you see is what looks like a random string of weird signs.
My suspicion is that Happyturtle sent this to me, hoping I was an Indian.

But I'm not. I'm a soldier. So, go ahead, kill me. I'm not saying I'm right, I just think it is a possibility.

EDIT: In case you're missing the point, I think they are Crazy Horse. :smallsmile:

hap_hazard
2010-02-18, 07:43 PM
Lex-Kat. Your Tsofu point applies to most players.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-18, 08:03 PM
So everyone got one? :smallconfused: I thought only one per night could be sent?

Lamech
2010-02-18, 10:33 PM
Lex-Kat, your logic could apply o way to many people...

Lex-Kat
2010-02-18, 10:47 PM
Not really. Not many try to talk to me during the first day or two.

I'm mostly ignored. But do what you feel you must. I set my own trap. :smallsmile:

Thanatos 51-50
2010-02-18, 11:03 PM
I have not received an encoded message, so they're obviously not carpet-bombing with them.

Also: bad form, posting narrator PMs in public, Lex. You know that. :smallmad:
DISCLAIMER: That could very easily be a forged narrator PM. I have no way of knowing. Looks enough like Mordy's writing style, though.

Szilard
2010-02-18, 11:09 PM
I set my own trap. :smallsmile:

Trying to look innocent by admitting defeat, something a wolf would never do, unless they wanted us to think they were not a wolf. However, I shall continue with my point at that one random person.

Recaiden
2010-02-19, 12:15 AM
Elder Tsofu - It seems reasonable.

billtodamax
2010-02-19, 12:22 AM
Lex's logic seems reasonable.

I personally think the high-profile killing part could just as easily apply to FC and to me as well as several other players.

The jumbled message part, however, seems to indicate Happyturtle, therefore Elder Tsofu.

The Bookworm
2010-02-19, 07:10 AM
Elder Tsofu, then.

Fawkes
2010-02-19, 11:01 AM
I vote for Tsofu, for reasons this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlgefbImnlY) should make perfectly clear.

I'm gonna feel really stupid if he was brought back because Happy was the baner or something.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-19, 01:15 PM
Elder Tsofu, purely because of Scrubs.

I wub Scrubs.

Istari
2010-02-19, 02:15 PM
Elder Tsofu

Mordokai
2010-02-19, 05:37 PM
Day 3 ends.

Most of the soldiers seem to have taken a leave today. The camp is nearly empty and what little people there are around don't seem to inclined to doing anything, much less anything dangerous. Not when there is beer to be had and cold shadow under the treetops. It is under these circumstances that brave men show their worth.

Private Lexy always was more on the short side. But true heroes aren't measured by their high, they are measuerd by their deeds. And private Lexy didn't like the newcomer shooting his old friend, sargeant Terrapim. He has been trying for most of the day to convince the rest of the troops that the newcomer is bad news for the regiment. He gave a compeling oratory, he tried playing a good guy, he tried intimidating, he tried pretty much any trick in the book, but everything has fallen on deaf ears. Finally, the rest of the soldiers (at least the ones still around) get tired of him and decide to see what's the chance of private Lexy surviving the gun squad. They gag and blindfold him and put him in front of the wall. One of the soldiers steps forward and pulls the trigger.

The gun explodes into his face.

The next five have better luck and skill at shooting.

Summary: Lex-kat was lynched, she was a soldier. Uncle Festy was autolynched, he was also a soldier. Nigh starts now and ends in 24 hours.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-19, 09:10 PM
Told you guys I was a soldier. :smalltongue:

Now I'll haunt you forver and ever. You'll dream of the little pixie that couldn't.

No, I mean you'll have nightmares. Yeah, nightmares. *Grrrrr*

Mordokai
2010-02-20, 05:40 PM
Night 3 ends.

Seems like this will be another night when no-one is sleeping. Because despite the fact that the cowboy seems to have had one cup too many and is deep asleep, the indians obviously decided this is the night to start the offensive. As a result, the night is filled with war cries and screams of their unlucky victims.

Comes morning, the camp is at a dissaray. Many are missing, more are wounded and one unlucky soul is missing their scalp... along with a big chunk of the skull. Seems like the one who was doing the job was new to it. Probably had a shaky hand. The result is not pretty to look at.

General Custer gives an oratory, trying to boost the troops morale.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, if I may have a bit of your time. We're going to organise a search party, to find our missing comrades. I know you won't let them and me down and that you'll do your damn best to find each and every of them and bring them back to the camp. And if I should by any chance find any of you being lazy while doing that... well, lets just say that indians will be the least of their problems. Now get to work!"

Summary: Szilard was killed by indians, he was a soldier. Day 4 starts now and ends in 48 hours.

The following people are in danger of autolynch today: Aemoh, Artemis97, Atreyu the Masked LLama, Dallas-Dakota, Elder Tsofu, EleventhHour, Fawkes, Hyozo, Murska, Mustiado, Robert Blackletter, Shadowcaller, smuchmuch and Wolfbane.

Murska
2010-02-20, 05:50 PM
Wait, what? Autolynch danger?

I was /sure/ I pointed. Whoa.

Aemoh.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2010-02-20, 05:53 PM
All we know LLama is that code word bloodshot could actually belong the wolves/indians. Ever think of that? Goofin' around like you normally do is fine and dandy, but we'd rather not be mislead, and leave the goofin up to me. :smalltongue:

Regarding my Active status, I'm also going to be away for a few days. Please don't auto-lynch me.

Actually, Goof. Bloodshot is the code word to get into Smuggler's Den in Deus Ex: The Conspiracy. If you haven't played it yet, go out and do so immediately. Its better than anything on that 360 box of yours. In fact, its probably DLC for your 360. Go on, what are you waiting for?

I'm pointing at Smuchmuch cuz Slizard pointed at him and now Slizard is deaded.

P.S. I'm at Penguinsushi's house, which is why you may have seen a similar message coming from his account.

smuchmuch
2010-02-20, 06:01 PM
smuchmuch because I can't believe he forgot to vote again.

edit: Wait, It was in WW classic that i forgoted to vote. or maybe.. arg i'm getting confused.
anyxa changing my vote at random to Fleeing Coward

Zombieninja
2010-02-20, 06:14 PM
"What's that? Another Tsofu? Now that is plain suspicious."

Fawkes
2010-02-20, 06:23 PM
The following people are in danger of autolynch today: Aemoh, Artemis97, Atreyu the Masked LLama, Dallas-Dakota, Elder Tsofu, EleventhHour, Fawkes, Hyozo, Murska, Mustiado, Robert Blackletter, Shadowcaller, smuchmuch and Wolfbane.

I vote for Tsofu, for reasons this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlgefbImnlY) should make perfectly clear.

Elder Tsofu, purely because of Scrubs.

:smallconfused:

I voted, and DD did twice. Why are we in danger of autolynch?

I vote for Tsofu again, 'cuz I think there was vote tampering yesterday. By my count, Tsofu had seven points, and Lex had six.

Did Mordokai not count me and DD's points?

Mordokai
2010-02-20, 06:30 PM
DD voted for Supagoof before voting for Tsofu, therefore voiding his own vote. As for you... I seemed to have made a mistake, since I was sure you voted for Griever before voting for Tsofu, which would make your vote voided as well.

Somebody go back and check if Tsofu got six votes first yesterday. If that is so, I owe Lex an appology, as well as to the rest of the players. It won't change anything, but it's the least I can do.

And if it wasn't obvious I need sleep before that, it's obvious now.

Fawkes
2010-02-20, 06:33 PM
Griever voted for me. What's this vote voiding business about? People change their votes all the time.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-20, 06:40 PM
Oh yeah, now I remember voting for Supagoof....Stupid lil' old me.

Well that was a mistake on my part then.:smallredface:

Fawkes: I had forgotten that I voted for Supagoof and thus hadn't crossed it out, me thinks.:smallredface:

Though I am curious as to why I am in danger of auto-lynch...

Elder Tsofu, because I ment to point at him yesterday...

Aemoh
2010-02-20, 07:01 PM
Wait, what? Autolynch danger?

I was /sure/ I pointed. Whoa.

Aemoh.

Thought I did too, Murska.

Just a quick retaliation point. And to make sure I don't miss this day too.

billtodamax
2010-02-20, 07:03 PM
Elder Tsofu, for bringing the curse of the ghost of the soldier of Spytrap V named Lex! Upon us!

Mustiado
2010-02-20, 08:59 PM
Elder Tsofu, cuz my head is killing me. I think my sinuses are attempting to commit a mutiny.

Istari
2010-02-20, 09:01 PM
Elder Tsofu, the spirits demand a sacrifice!

Uncle Festy
2010-02-20, 09:20 PM
*notices he was auto'd*
Oh, bugger. Sorry guys, totally forgot about this game. >_<

Shadowcaller
2010-02-20, 09:32 PM
Fawkes for random.

Fawkes
2010-02-20, 09:48 PM
Fawkes for random.

Dangit Bobby.

Szilard
2010-02-20, 11:50 PM
You should all follow Atreyu's logic, even though he spelled my name wrong. :smalltongue: But yeah, enjoy the rest of the game. I'm gonna go see if Hell has any air conditioning.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-21, 02:13 AM
Smuchmuch sounds like a reasonable guess.

Nehh
2010-02-21, 02:26 AM
I'll vote for Szliard, tho' it probably won't change anything.

I think the vote voiding thing is if you vote for two people and forget to cross out the first point.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-21, 02:59 AM
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my country, Mustiado.

Edit.
Got it to a 6-6 tie where I reached it last.

Etcetera
2010-02-21, 05:06 AM
Point at Tsofu, cos' of those evil staring monkey eyes.
Yes, I know it's not a monkey.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-21, 06:33 AM
smuchmuch because it doesn't look like the Tsofu wagon is big enough.

Zar Peter
2010-02-21, 07:53 AM
Eleventh Hour is still alive?

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-21, 08:18 AM
Shadowcaller until I can get up to speed again.

Lamech
2010-02-21, 10:20 AM
elder tsoufu 'cause lex-kat didn't like you.

The Bookworm
2010-02-21, 10:42 AM
Elder Tsofu: The Vengance!

Fawkes
2010-02-21, 12:01 PM
Point at Tsofu, cos' of those evil staring monkey eyes.
Yes, I know it's not a monkey.

I just now realized what Tsofu's avatar is.

Ook.

EleventhHour
2010-02-21, 12:04 PM
Zar Peter, because I am alive, and need to vote. :smalltongue: