PDA

View Full Version : Sandbox Dungeon - Baro Roteg

Rizban
2010-02-04, 07:53 AM
You awaken slightly disoriented in a stone room. It's about 15' wide and 35' long. The room is lighted by a single burning torch on the east wall. The room also contains a 3ft deep pool of water on the north wall. A closed wooden door is in the south wall.

Map{table]|A|B|C
1|W|W|W
2|W|W|W
4||B|
7[/table]
B = Baro Roteg
W = Pool of Water
Door at A7 south wall.

DM NotesSheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=182895)

DarklingPerhaps
2010-02-04, 10:32 AM
Baro looked around frantically, trying to remember the last few hours. Think rationally for a moment! He quickly calmed himself, standing slowly to his feet and pulling out his bow. He walked over toward the water (about square A3) and glanced into it, feeling a little thirsty. Spot: [roll0]

Regardless he shook his head out of the silly thought, instead reaching for his waterskin. I can't be too careful, no matter where I am.

DarklingPerhaps
2010-02-06, 01:32 AM
(I'm assuming I didn't see anything)

Baro briefly touched the surface of the water, feeling yhe liquid on his ifngertips, before traveling to the other side of the room. Hy eyed the door carefully before trying to open it, his mind still trying to piece together why he was here. Search: [roll0]

Rizban
2010-02-06, 05:33 AM
The pool of water is surprisingly clean and fresh and probably safe to drink.

The door is unlocked, but it seems to be stuck in place.

DarklingPerhaps
2010-02-06, 10:22 AM
Baro nearly moaned aloud, looking up at the door. He pushed his small frame against and and started back, ready to shove. Stren
He stopped just before hitting the door itself and pressed his ear against it. There has to be some reason I'm here, even if it isn't as a prisoner. Why would they have left the door unlocked if I was though? Listen: [roll0]

Rizban
2010-02-10, 05:37 PM
He hears nothing through the door. He does notice the sound of an occasional drip, which he assumes is the water source that feeds into the pool.

DarklingPerhaps
2010-02-14, 04:55 PM
Oh well. I wouldn't have my bow if this was a prison. Baro shoved his little weight against the door, grunting and straining to open it. Answers had to lie ahead, he hoped. Strength: [roll0]