PDA

View Full Version : PCs/Builds in the pileline

oxinabox
2010-02-04, 09:36 AM
SO it's a new year, new games will be starting up.
Maybe i'll get a chance to play one of the builds i've been thinking about.
What builds have you got, that you'ld like to play this year (or next)

dnd 4.0
well not much here, but i have had this rogue i've been fiddling round with since the char gen came out (i had the idea for him befoe that).
I think it was a butal or maybe rattling (hard to choose between the two, both so good, i think brutal just), bugbear, mounted on a wolf. (previosly it was a giant ant, and I love that the sneak/mounted combat rules let me sneak on an elephant without negitive modifiers)

dnd 3.5
A supporting build for a low powered game:
Crusaider (White raven/ devoted spirit)/Marshal 2/ dragon shaman 1.
uses the SheildWall feat and a tower shield, and for even future power weakening - a bastard sword. (just to waste that extra feat)

a Highish power Gestault build:
Druid 20//monk/Totemist/binder
Druid - main form of flesh raker, fleshraker animal compainion + wild cohort.
Urban sub. lvl to get City form (instead of elemental form) - this will mean i can turn into a gazzebo.
Vow of Poverty, i don't need items, this saves me buying wilding clasps.
the totemist melds take up iutem slots anyway.
the monk ups my AC, and i think maybe as a fleshraker i could do some nasty things with flurry of blows.

A highish startign lvl game (No lower the 4 pref lvl 6 or higher start)
My Gish:
AeshKrua, illiminum.
Wizard2/fighter<=2/warblade1/spellsword1/Abj champ 2/jade phenix mage.
Sp. Abjur, str as primairy (deternmies bonus spells). uses magic primairy:smallwink: to buff himself.
Armour: twilighted thistlepadded mitral full plate.
Weapon: Addy greatsword (I had a awesome one statted out somewhere)

nWoD
A cop, who was born into a crime family.
The "White Sheep of the family"
The rest of his familly are at the center of organised crime in the city, but for some reason he went of and become a police officer.
He's never acted agaist his family, and I'm not sure yet if he's ever acted to protect them.
Like the rest of his family he is heavily religious (Roman catholic) and will go to church every sunday/saturday and confess his sins.
He prays everyday (Merit: meditive mind)
Vice: wrath
Virtue: faith (can't have justice - he never acted to being his father down. strong, but not stong enough)
Merits: Meditive mind*, Contact criminals **, status police ***, resources *
Attributes: Physical, social, mental
Skills: Physical, mental, social

So what have you got?

dragonfan6490
2010-02-04, 02:33 PM
dnd 3.5

Bard 1/ Sorcerer ?/ Elemental Scion Template from Arcana Unearthed Legacy of the Dragons, Some sort of Elf subrace. He's my attempt at using Monte Cook to create a Druid that fits the concept of the old Celtic Druid without using my Base Class.

Wizard 3/ Druid 3/ Arcane Heirophant 10/ Ruathar 3/ Geomancer ? Another attempt using only official WotC material. This being a potentially more powerful version than the previous.

Both will make use of Knowledge skills primarily.