PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder/Shackled City Character

Andry
2010-02-04, 02:54 PM
Hey guys, I have just been invited to play in a Pathfinder version of the Shackled City. I have decided to take the role of tank and I am so far a half-elf Crusader2/Bard1. Now I don't know much about the toughness of this module so I don't know how much I really need to to optimize. The party so far is as follows
Spellscale warlock 3
Aasimar Summoner3 (Paizo-bred arcane class focused on guess what summoning)
Halfling cleric 3
Half-Elf Urban Ranger (dual wielder)
Evoker2 Ranger1 (trapfinder ACF)

The only feat I have so far is Song of the White Raven and we are allowed two flaws. My maneuvers are the typical divine spirit ones with a few white Raven ones for taste. I have chosen Iron Guards Glare and Martial Spirit for my stances.

I was looking for help as far as feats and just general help with the build as I am going to try to build this guy to last all the way to the end of the campaign.

Thanks for any help given

Starbuck_II
2010-02-04, 03:43 PM
Hey guys, I have just been invited to play in a Pathfinder version of the Shackled City. I have decided to take the role of tank and I am so far a half-elf Crusader2/Bard1. Now I don't know much about the toughness of this module so I don't know how much I really need to to optimize. The party so far is as follows
Spellscale warlock 3
Aasimar Summoner3 (Paizo-bred arcane class focused on guess what summoning)
Halfling cleric 3
Half-Elf Urban Ranger (dual wielder)
Evoker2 Ranger1 (trapfinder ACF)

The only feat I have so far is Song of the White Raven and we are allowed two flaws. My maneuvers are the typical divine spirit ones with a few white Raven ones for taste. I have chosen Iron Guards Glare and Martial Spirit for my stances.

I was looking for help as far as feats and just general help with the build as I am going to try to build this guy to last all the way to the end of the campaign.

Thanks for any help given

What material allowed? All 3.5 books + Pathfinder book?

Akal Saris
2010-02-04, 04:01 PM
Well, there's an eberron feat that gives +1 to inspire courage value, so with the flaws I'd take that feat and then extra music.

With your +2/+2 bardic music 5/day as a swift action, I'd then probably go straight crusader 19 from that point on.

Edit: Well, it's PF, so instead of 5/day it's XYZ rounds/day, but the same idea applies.

Person_Man
2010-02-04, 04:03 PM
Consider Bard 1/Crusader 4/Warchanter X. Warchanter progresses Bardic Music in various interesting ways, and has full BAB. For feats, take a look at Doomspeak, Snowflake Wardance, and Frightful Presence or Dreadful Wrath.