PDA

View Full Version : [4E] Charge boosting items

Goonthegoof
2010-02-06, 04:57 AM
I'm building a level 30 character who will be charging every single turn, so I'm trying to find items to boost those charges. I found Thundergod weapon (+2d6 damage on charge attacks), Horned Helm (+3d6 damage on charge attacks) and Marauder's Armour(+3 AC until the end of your next turn when you charge). Does anyone know of any other items that boost charges?

If you can think of any charge boosting feats off the top of your head that'd be nice too :smalltongue:

Edit note: Forgot to mention I mean that boost damage/stats or similar when you charge, not items that have to do with the charge movement. The movement part of charging is irrelevant for my character.

Mooch
2010-02-06, 09:01 AM
bestial armor (daily - make an additional basic melee attack on a charge with a +2 power bonus on the same target)
boots of the mighty charge: +2 speed, daily - use any at will or encounter melee at the end of the charge

will post with a few others after i wake up a bit more

Goonthegoof
2010-02-06, 09:08 AM
Thankee kindly :smallsmile:
Also it turns out I didn't mention it in my first post, I'm doing all this charging via Dimensional Charge and the Arcane Sword epic destiny.

AtopTheMountain
2010-02-06, 12:06 PM
There was a helmet in the first Player's Handbook that I think boosted charge damage by +1d6 per tier. I think it was called the Horned Helm, but I can't be sure.

Mooch
2010-02-06, 02:45 PM
Yes horned helm was mentioned in the first post.

Anyways now that I am awake lets see what I can find...

There are also:
Boots of adept Charging (AV)
Badge of the Berserker (AV 2)
Vanguard weapon (AV)
Charger's Headdress (AV 2)

In addtion to these since you are a melee damage dealer you should also look for
Gauntlets of Destruction (PHB)
Iron Armbands of Power (AV)

Also consider like everyone else you would benefit from a Torc of Power Preservation (AV)

Thats all I can come up with at the moment, hope it helped.

Goonthegoof
2010-02-06, 06:27 PM
Thank you, those were very useful, though I don't need a Torc of Power Preservation because I'm spamming Dimensional Charge :smallsmile: