PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Juggernaut?

Admiral Squish
2010-02-06, 10:03 PM
So... Is it worth it? I'm thinking of making a dungeoncrasher/Warforged Juggernaut. The healing immunity has me a little wary, but it seems like it'd be awesome for the job. Another thing that's bugging me is I've never done a dungeoncrasher before, so I don't know any of the tricks...

Anyway, playground, can you gimmie some guidance here?

Darrin
2010-02-06, 11:50 PM
So... Is it worth it? I'm thinking of making a dungeoncrasher/Warforged Juggernaut. The healing immunity has me a little wary, but it seems like it'd be awesome for the job. Another thing that's bugging me is I've never done a dungeoncrasher before, so I don't know any of the tricks...

Anyway, playground, can you gimmie some guidance here?

For healing... I don't recall the specifics of the no-healing thing.
Crusader strikes/stances? That Draconic Vigor Aura? Fast Healing from Vigor Wands/DMM+Reach+Persist?

As far as dungeoncrasher... get some wings and/or flight (does Dragonborn of Bahumat work for Warforged Juggernauts?), and bull-rush them into the ground. Also, Flaming Homer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4108954&postcount=22).

AslanCross
2010-02-06, 11:58 PM
The immunity to healing is only from spells from the Conjuration (healing) subschool. Crusader Strikes and other sources of healing (like a Healing Belt) can heal the Warforged Juggernaut.

Person_Man
2010-02-07, 12:03 AM
You can get a +5 bonus to Bull Rush and bonuses to Charge damage many other ways. The immunities nifty. Nothing amazing though.