PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate fighter..ish (3.5)

Niro
2010-02-07, 10:01 AM
Oh yeah I am going to be playing in a normal dnd game with no restrictions. This means level adjustment, PrCs etc.
Basically I would like to hear what you lovely people on this site can come up with.

Basically what I want to be able to kill stuff. I have no interest in skills nor spellcasting. I am all about killing stuff with swords :D
So come with your best ideas

Eloel
2010-02-07, 10:18 AM
What level?

Signmaker
2010-02-07, 10:22 AM
Level, available sourcebooks, intended style, and preferred level of optimization would be lovely. I could design a 20th level fighter build that explicitly would be able to sunder every piece of gear owned by an opponent, followed by a lockdown setup which additionally bars extradimensional travel, but that doesn't really help if your campaign starts at 5th, or if your allies are 9/9/9 capable.

Brendan
2010-02-07, 10:24 AM
Warblade, maybe?
How about Crusader?
they have a system similar to spells (but awesomely slashing instead of sending rays) but overall are quite good for bashing the enemy onto oblivion.
other than that, a double McUbercharger with extra cheese and a side of dragon mount fries is acceptable.

OverdrivePrime
2010-02-07, 10:35 AM
No other character motivations besides killing stuff to death? No character concept at all?

A lot of folks will immediately weigh in with the Warblade, as it really is a beautifully made, well designed melée class that excells at battle in the thick of it. However, Warblades have a lot of skills and battle techniques that to some, resemble spells. You seem to be looking for a more entry level class than what the Warblade provides.

I'd go for a half-Orc uber-charger. The character you're describing sounds like intelligence will be his dump stat. I'd go with barbarian as your primary class. Jump should be the only skill you care about, so you can qualify for Leap Attack (Complete Adventurer). Strength, Constitution and Dexterity are your highest priorities, in that order. A decent wisdom would be nice. Other feats you want are: power attack, improved bull rush, improved sunder, and then the really important ones: Shick Trooper and Combat Brute, both from Complete Warrior. If you've got room, add Cleave to take care of anyone still standing in your vicinity. For added cheese, grab the Lion Totem Barbarian alternat class feature out of the Complete Champion book.

You'll be able to do one thing very well: Charge an enemy or group of enemies and leave nothing but a bloody smear.

As for weapons, I recommend getting your hands on a keen adamantine falchion as soon as possible. Lots of people prefer greatswords, but I find that for super-high strength and power attack builds, critting an average of once per full attack is lots and lots if fun.

You could fall into the Frenzied Berserker trap. I don't recommend this, as after one experience with fratricide, your remaining party members will put your guy down like a rabid dog.

Good luck!

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2010-02-07, 11:30 AM
Half-Minotaur from Dragon 313 is the most efficient template for a melee character, at only a +1 LA. Lolth-Touched from MMIV is the next best, also a +1 LA and they can be combined. Mineral Warrior (http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20031003e), another +1 LA, offers a lot of survivability and staying power. You can even buy off the level adjustment (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/reducingLevelAdjustments.htm) and eventually catch up to the rest of the party. I'd put them on an Earth Dwarf (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/elementalRacialVariants.htm#racesOfEarth), to get the following total racial abilities:
Large Monstrous Humanoid (Earth)
Str +22, Dex -4, Con +18, Int -4, Wis -2, Cha -4
Natural Armor +7
Speed: 30 ft. land, 15 ft. burrow, not slowed down by heavy or medium armor.
Dwarf Stonecutting +4, +4 on Appraise and Craft checks relating to stone or metal.
Dwarf Stability +8
Weapon Familiarity: Dwarven Waraxe, Dwarven Urgosh.
+2 on saves vs poison.
+4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against monsters of the giant type.
Hide +4, Move Silently +4, Listen +2, Search +2, Spot +2
Natural Weapon: Gore 1d8
+1 racial bonus on attack rolls against creatures of the air subtype, including extraplanar creatures from the Elemental Plane of Air.
-2 penalty on all saving throws against spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities with the air subtype or used by creatures of the air subtype, including extraplanar creatures from the Elemental Plane of Air.
Darkvision 60 feet
Scent
Damage Reduction 8/Adamantine
Earth Strike (see Mineral Warrior)
Immunity: Fear
Bonus Feat: Track
Cunning: +4 to escape Maze spells, always succeeds on Survival checks to determine north.
Alignment: always Chaotic Evil unless Lolth-Touched is adapted to a deity of a different alignment.
Level Adjustment: +3
Automatic Languages: Common and Dwarven. Bonus Languages: Giant, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Terran, and Undercommon.
Favored Class: Fighter
I'd probably go with a Fighter build using Dungeoncrasher from Dungeonscape, the Dwarf Fighter 1 and 8 substitution levels in Races of Stone, and Zhentarim Soldier (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060327a), adapted to a different organization if necessary. For example, if you want to make the character Lawful Evil rename it Hextor Temple Guard and Hextor-Touched instead of Lolth-Touched, in which case he could just be a mercenary or on a greater mission. Get the Never Outnumbered skill trick from Complete Scoundrel, and always keep max ranks in Intimidate. Use a Dwarven Waraxe in two hands with Exotic Weapon Master to get twice your Str bonus to damage. Throw some Warblade into the build later on for some useful maneuvers and stances. I'd use the following build:

1. Fighter 1: Axe Focus, Power Attack
2. Dungeoncrasher Fighter 2: Dungeon Crasher
3. Zhentarim Soldier Fighter 3: Skill Focus: Intimidate, Improved Bull Rush
4. Fighter 4: Combat Reflexes or Cleave
5. Zhentarim Soldier Fighter 5: Extended Intimidation
6. Dungeoncrashter Fighter 6: Dungeon Crasher, Knockback (RoS)
7. Exotic Weapon Master 1: Uncanny Blow
8. Fighter 7
9. Fighter 8: Imperious Command (DotU), Heavy Armor Expertise
10. Zhentarim Soldier Fighter 9: Swift Demoralization
11. Warblade 1
12. Warblade 2: Weapon Specialization
13. Warblade 3
14. Warblade 4
15. Warblade 5: Melee Weapon Mastery (PH2), Defensive Sweep (PH2)
16. Warblade 6
17. Warblade 7
18. Warblade 8: Greater Weapon Focus
19. Warblade 9: Greater Weapon Specialization
20. Fighter 10: Weapon Supremacy: Dwarven Waraxe (PH2)

Maneuvers and Stances:
Warblade 1: Wall of Blades, Iron Heart Surge, Charging Minotaur; Absolute Steel Stance
Warblade 2: Stone Dragon's Fury
Warblade 3: Mithral Tornado
Warblade 4: replace Wall of Blades with Lightning Recovery; Crushing Weight of the Mountain
Warblade 5: Elder Mountain Hammer
Warblade 6: replace Charging Minotaur or Stone Dragon's Fury with Mountain Avalanche
Warblade 7: Iron Heart Endurance
Warblade 8: replace Lightning Recovery with Manticore Parry
Warblade 9: Ancient Mountain Hammer

Don't forget about using your Gore as a secondary attack whenever you full attack. Use Knockback to bounce your opponents off the wall for extra damage whenever possible, you can even get your Dungeoncrasher damage to every attack if they're still within reach after hitting a wall. Once you get Swift Demoralization you'll be able to Intimidate someone every round without sacrificing your full attack, and Imperious Command will make it take them out of the fight for a round. Warblade comes a bit late, and is mostly there to get tricks like Iron Heart Surge and various counters and boosts, but the strikes are good to have just in case you need them.

I'd use heavy armor with this character, eventually gaining Heavy Fortification, along with an animated shield of course. Get Whirling on your weapon, and I'd eventually get Displacement on it from Oriental Adventures. Get Armbands of Might, Mask of Mastery, and Gauntlets of Destruction, and gradually upgrade the Str bonus on the gauntlets according to MIC p234. Maybe also buy a Permanencied Greater Magic Fang on your horns, the standard fee would be 600 gp for a caster level 20 GMF, and 8,050 gp for a caster level 11 Permanency and XP cost, if you hire NPC spellcasters to do it.

KellKheraptis
2010-02-07, 11:37 AM
Do a search for the Death Metal Bard (basically a Warblade or Crusader with a Bard dip and Song of the White Raven), do a search for Little Red Raiding Hood, combine, and begin chain-impaling the world :D

Feats of note : Battle Jump, Leap Attack, Song of the White Raven, Words of Creation for starters. The first two set up the damage mechanic (roll in valorious weapon enhancement for more stackage), the second two give you full and double bardic music results respectively. Oh, and swift action bardic music. Combine with ToB-crack and make lots of corpses.

Optimystik
2010-02-07, 11:55 AM
Agreed with Signmaker - we need at least level and books to help you.

herrhauptmann
2010-02-07, 02:09 PM
Agreed with Signmaker - we need at least level and books to help you.

He said no restrictions, so I'm assuming any WoTC book or prestige class. Question is, point buy, rolled stats? If your stats are 9,11,12,13,14,16, there's a lot fewer options we can give you as opposed to having stats 20,19,18,16,15,14.

-Take the mageslayer feat tree. Mageslayer, pierce magical protection, pierce magical concealment (needs blindfight). Won't help you much against other warriors, but any wizard you can reach is going to cry. Heck, a dinky +1 bow will now be enough to make that wizard flying overhead cry as you negate all defenses except extreme distances.

Or take overdrive prime's idea. But I've got a few alterations:
Barbarian spirit lion totem for pounce. Whirling rage variant
Take a ranger ACF from dragon magazine (listing is on crystal keep). Now you can be a mounted warrior, S&B, grappler, whatever, rather than limited to TWF or Archery.
Take either levels of fighter (you'll need the feats), or the ranger levels with an ACF you like. Build yourself to use the feats leap attack, combat brute and shocktrooper. Once you've got that, build yourself to be a mounted ubercharger, spirited/valorous charge, trample lances, etc. (Never actually made the mounted charger, so I don't know what he needs to reach 300+ damage per attack)
The final kicker, be a Centaur shaped creature. The MM entry for inevitables says they qualify for mounted combat feats due to body shape. I recommend Bariaur. So now you take your super mounted charger feats, and apply Leap attack etc to them.

edit: In a level 20 game, as a bariaur without LA buyoff, you'll be level 15. But 14 levels of fighter will supply you with the feats you need. Then one level of barbarian.
You want the ultimate fighter, so with the above build, you're going to be rather crappy out of combat, but should have 2 good combat tricks. Combat brute for indoor fights, Combat brute + Mounted feats for outdoor fights.

Draz74
2010-02-07, 02:38 PM
Absent any kind of stipulation against cheese, I unfortunately have to recommend the Tauric Hulking Hurler. :smallyuk:

To give a more useful answer, we definitely need more information.

Pluto
2010-02-07, 02:41 PM
Kineticist/Master of the Unseen Hand.

Kill stuff with swords. Lots of swords.

herrhauptmann
2010-02-07, 03:55 PM

Need to get a photobucket account or something. Anyway, this link is what I imagine that would look like.
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/112/19-20/

Roderick_BR
2010-02-07, 05:16 PM
If you don't go warblade/crusader and is afraid of wizards targeting your weak will save, there's a ACF in Complete Champions for fighters (any level, it could as well be called a fighter-only feat), where you take a penalty to your attack base, and add it as bonus to your Will save for 1 round, as an immediate action. Makes you less likely to be stunned in place by Will save effects. You pretty much get a penalty on your AoO. If you are worried about that, there's a feat on PHB2 where when you use a shield, that attack penalties don't affect AoO (though it usually applies to bonus to AC, you'd need permission from your DM to let it work for Will saves).

After that, warblade is your best bet, maybe crusader if you want a self-healing-fight-forever type of guy, that can also heal allies, and break stuff in half.

Niro
2010-02-08, 03:57 AM

This... Where can I find those classes?

Realms of Chaos
2010-02-08, 04:59 AM
Last time I checked, a kineticist was just a psion with certain disipline focus (much like a telepath). In short, you can even find it in the SRD (if I'm right).

As for master of the unseen hand, check out Complete Warrior.

absolmorph
2010-02-08, 05:01 AM
Last time I checked, a kineticist was just a psion with certain disipline focus (much like a telepath). In short, you can even find it in the SRD (if I'm right).

As for master of the unseen hand, check out Complete Warrior.
Third discipline down. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/classes/psion.htm)
So, correct.

PhoenixRivers
2010-02-08, 05:02 AM
This... Where can I find those classes?

Kineticist = Psion (check SRD (www.d20srd.org))
MotUH = Compete Warrior, I believe. Either that or Complete Arcane.

Please note: Psion is essentially a caster. Unless you want to move those swords with your MIND, it's not for you.

I would recommend:

Fighter 2 / Warblade 3 / Bloodstorm Blade 10 / Barbarian 1 / Warblade +4

Throw swords and treat em like melee attacks. If you get a Throwing Distance Seeking weapon, and have Far Shot, your swords will have a 40 foot range increment, and, with two swords and Rapid Shot, you can throw to a maximum of 200 feet, and your attacks will be as follows:

{table=Header]Level | Number of attacks | Attack bonus (Not counting Str or enhancement)
7 | 5 | 3/3/3/-2/-2
11 | 7 | 7/7/7/2/2/-3/-3
15 | * | 1 per target in range
16 | 9 | 12/12/12/7/7/2/2/-3/-3[/table]

Assume (at level 20) an 18 str starting, a +6 item, +5 GMW on the swords, 5 level boosts, and a +5 inherent bonus, and you have a 34 Str (+12), an additional +5 to hit on top of that, and you get the following:

+29/29/29/24/24/19/19/14/14

This is still rather lightly optimized, but you get the idea. (Barbarian level should be for Spirit Lion for pounce)

Alternately, if you don't mind a bit of magic in your build, Psychic Warrior is very solid, able to throw a few buff powers on yourself to make you hit harder, move faster, get pounce, or the like. Use the quick and easy ones, and consider it "battle meditation" or somesuch, and you could have a swordsman with a reserve of strength.

Noble Savant
2010-02-08, 05:18 AM
If you just want to be a fighting guy, with no frills, Water Orc is a very solid race for you.

PhoenixRivers
2010-02-08, 05:43 AM
If you just want to be a fighting guy, with no frills, Water Orc is a very solid race for you.

If his alignment is <Any Good>, may as well go all the way and make it a Dragonblood Water Orc. All the benefits, none of the drawbacks. (other than the -2 to all stats except Str and Con. On the bright side, it's +4 Str, +4 Con, and LA 0. On the other bright side, you have your choice between a breath weapon, flight, or extra sensory modes)

SethFahad
2010-02-08, 06:07 AM
Well, if you like killing everything* that moves, and if it is not moving - then moving it yourself and killing it afterwards... then I would suggest Bbn/Ftr/FrB build.
Equip him with Strongarm Bracers and give him a Large (size) Keen Great Falchion made of Abyssal Bloodiron (for 3d6 dmg 15-20/x2 crit and a +4 to confirm it).
Get Leap Atttack, PA, Cleave, Shock trooper, and litter the place with bodies. :smallwink:

* and this includes your party as well...

FrB=Frenzied Berserker (CW)

Other than this, you can try Ftr/Swb/Dervish build, a real whirlwind scimitar killing machine. Oh, with keen scimitars of cource.

Niro
2010-02-08, 07:17 AM
Aaah yes, sorry about the vauge describtion :/

In the game, we will all start out at level 1 and work our way up. Our GM has no problem with leveladjustments because that means he can throw even more challenging opponents at us hehe.

We will mostly be in a dungeon filled with traps and monsters. So I guess my reflex save is kinda important :/ But honestly I don’t really care about my character being the “Run down that hall and spring all the traps” guy.
About the resource books: Arms and equipment guide, bastards and bloodline, bastion press – arms &armor, book of devils, book of drow, book of erotic fantasy, book of exalted deeds, book of vile darkness, calimport, complete adventure, complete arcane, complete book of necromantic spells, complete divine, complete psionic, complete warrior, magic of incarnum, manual of the planes, master of the wild, miniatures handbook, nymphology, plot & poison – guidebook to the drow, psionics handbook, races of destiny, races of stone, races of the dragon, races of the wild, savage species, secret college of necromancy, song and silence, spell compendium, sword & sorcery, sword and fist, the assassin’s handbook , the complete prestige, the unholy warrior’s handbook, tome and blood, tome of battle, tome of magic, unearthed arcane, weapons of legacy, darconomicon, libris mortis and oriental adventures

My first idea was to create a (And get ready for it) half black dragon, lolth touched, half iron golem, half vampire troll.
I have read in the rules (but I have most likely misunderstood quite a few things) that in order to become a half golem, my character only needs to have a limb replaced with the golems. For this I picked my trolls right arm. This gives him a semi immunity against fire since fire damage will now heal him 1 hp per 3 points of damage. And of course damage reduction 15/adamantine
Being a half black dragon, he is immune to acid as well as giving him wings (since he is Large because of the troll race)
I decided to make his father a troll vampire so my character would become a half vampire and gain all of those nice bonuses. Like Improved Initiative, Spider Climb and so on
The lolth touched seems just like an enchant that Lolth gives random people and animals, so I should be able to give this to my character.
The race troll gives my character 6 levels of troll which gives him a bit of health, a few bonus feats and so on.

I hope that I answered your questions about what sourcebooks we have and what level.

Oh and I plan on somehow making my character a lich so he can gain even more immunities as well as unending life. Is there a way to become that without being a mage of some sort?

PhoenixRivers
2010-02-08, 08:00 AM
If you want to go that route?

Half Fire Elemental Half Black Dragon Troll.

Immune to Fire and Acid.
Half Elementals are in Manual of the Planes (be sure to provide your DM with the 3.5 update, available for free from the Wizards Website (www.wizards.com)).

From there, go Paladin of X, and get a wisdom high enough to cast level 4 spells. When you get Favor of the Martyr, and DMM Persist for it, you'll be permanently immune to damage.

EDIT: Liches are not really possible without casting. You don't want that anyway, as becoming undead will get rid of your Regeneration Ability.

Optimystik
2010-02-08, 08:30 AM
You can't combine Psion with MotUH, RAW - They don't actually get Telekinesis.

Of all the dumb decisions WotC has made, splitting an iconic psionic ability from one spell into three different powers is definitely up there. :smallannoyed:

A Spell-to-Power Erudite can get it, but then you could PrC into Commoner and still be broken.

Noodles2375
2010-02-08, 11:45 AM
Agreed with the TK remark...

I think you can do it since both powers have a base cost of 5 pp and scale by +1pp -> +25 lbs of weight.

So as long as the psion in question has both powers, I think you're ok with just pretending that they are not distinct. Especially considering he gets no new manifester levels from MotUH, I think that bonus of rolling two powers into one is not too significant.

Tinydwarfman
2010-02-08, 06:01 PM
Check out the Strongest Martial Class thread. Current debate between Psywar, barbarian, and ubermount pally.

(the psywar doesn't use any powers other than to buff himself if you want no casting, and the pally doesn't either, he just sits on a big dragon with 50 other dragons following his orders.)

Optimystik
2010-02-08, 06:24 PM
Check out the Strongest Martial Class thread. Current debate between Psywar, barbarian, and ubermount pally.

(the psywar doesn't use any powers other than to buff himself if you want no casting, and the pally doesn't either, he just sits on a big dragon with 50 other dragons following his orders.)

Barbarian is really the strongest if you rule out ToB, casting, Su and Sp abilities. I recognize that's like living in Mexico and being the fastest downhill skier in the world if you rule out every country with snow, but still.

SethFahad
2010-02-09, 01:54 AM
Oh and I plan on somehow making my character a lich so he can gain even more immunities as well as unending life. Is there a way to become that without being a mage of some sort?

You can make him "Necropolitan" for LA 0.... you get all the immunities for 3000gp and 1000xp and a level of experience.

Note: you must die first, and through a ritual rise as a necropolitan.
See Libris Mortis for details.

KellKheraptis
2010-02-09, 02:01 AM
Here's one for ya : google the Revenant Blade Handbook, and check out the Frenzied Berserker Revenant Blade. Starts out with Barb, Ranger, and possibly Fighter, picks up full damage to both ends of the Valenar Double Scimitar with full Str and 2-handed bonus, then go full FB. Once Leap Attack and Shock Trooper are working you'll be doing +100 damage per hit or more not counting Strength, with like 9 attacks per round. Guaranteed to turn your enemies into thick and chunky salsa!

SethFahad
2010-02-09, 02:17 AM
Here's one for ya : google the Revenant Blade Handbook, and check out the Frenzied Berserker Revenant Blade. Starts out with Barb, Ranger, and possibly Fighter, picks up full damage to both ends of the Valenar Double Scimitar with full Str and 2-handed bonus, then go full FB. Once Leap Attack and Shock Trooper are working you'll be doing +100 damage per hit or more not counting Strength, with like 9 attacks per round. Guaranteed to turn your enemies into thick and chunky salsa!

AAAARRGGHHHH.....>SpLaT<...chop...>SpLaT<...>SpLaT<...>SpLaT< IIIIAAAAAAHHHH >SpLoRcH<

hehehe :smallbiggrin:

JaronK
2010-02-09, 04:17 AM
This sounds like a job for the Bulldozer!

Half Minotaur Water Orc Feat Rogue 2/Dungeoncrasher Fighter 6/Lion Totem Wolf Totem Whirling Frenzy Barbarian 2/War Hulk 10 with LA buyoff and two flaws.

Critical feats are Power Attack, Cleave (for prerequisites), Improved Bull Rush, Shock Trooper, Knockback, Improved Shield Bash, Shield Charge, and Shield Slam. Wolf Totem from UA gives Improved Trip, and Lion Totem from CC gives Pounce. Leap Attack would be good too.

Wield a Bashing Heavy Shield with Valorous Skillful Spikes. Charge enemies, using Shock Trooper to turn your AC into nothing but your damage into plenty. When you hit, your enemies are dazed, tripped, and knocked back... and because they're tripped you get to hit them a second time. Then they slam into other enemies, tripping them, or they slam into walls for massive extra damage. Plus, since you've knocked them back, you're ready to charge them again.

It's solid, it lacks skill, and it's fun to knock all your enemies around.

JaronK

PhoenixRivers
2010-02-09, 05:01 AM
You can make him "Necropolitan" for LA 0.... you get all the immunities for 3000gp and 1000xp and a level of experience.

Note: you must die first, and through a ritual rise as a necropolitan.
See Libris Mortis for details.

...and loss of regeneration, which totally nerfs the idea.

Grifthin
2010-02-09, 06:29 AM

What the heck is a Kineticist and what book is it in ?

I wants!

Eldariel
2010-02-09, 06:34 AM
What the heck is a Kineticist and what book is it in ?

I wants!

Psion. All Psions specialize in a discipline. Psychokinesis-specialists are called Kineticists.

Grifthin
2010-02-09, 06:40 AM
Neat - can anybody give me a short rundown of how you levitate 100000 swords to impale your opponents ?

PhoenixRivers
2010-02-09, 07:08 AM
Neat - can anybody give me a short rundown of how you levitate 100000 words to impale your opponents ?

Best I can think of is a Kineticist with Twin Power, and feats to recover a focus quickly.

Manifest a Twinned Synchronicity.
Use a schism to recover a focus.
Use a synch action to manifest twinned Synchronicity again (total count: 3)
Use a move action to recover a focus.
Use a synch action to manifest twinned Synchronicity again (total count: 4)
Use a belt of battle for a move action, which you use to recover your focus.
Use a synch action to manifest twinned Synchronicity again (total count: 5)

Use each synchronicity to manifest a Twinned Telekinetic Thrust. At ML 15, that's:

5 Twinned telekinetic thrusts = 10 telekinetic thrusts.
Each thrust can affect 15 objects, so 150 weapons thrown.
Greatswords are well within the weight limit (15 of them would weigh 120 pounds, vs the 250 max), and deal 2d6 damage each on a hit.

You get an attack roll for each, using your BAB + Int. If you can manage to make them all hit? 300d6 damage. In one round (provided schism was up beforehand).

EDIT: Best of all? You only need 30 swords to do this. You can bounce the same swords over and over in a round.

EDIT2: Using CompPsi infinite PP shenanigans, and Temporal Acceleration + Anticipatory Strike, there is no limit to the number of swords you could chuck in a round... You go until you're tired of swordchucking. In this instance, it would likely be better to beef up a single sword that was massively oversized, and send that in (greater damage, and you can enchant it for additional effects, such as bypassing damage reduction or the like)

Grifthin
2010-02-09, 08:13 AM
THAT IS AWESOME - I can hardly wait to roll up my next character.

*plots ways to die heroically with current character*

PhoenixRivers
2010-02-09, 08:55 AM
THAT IS AWESOME - I can hardly wait to roll up my next character.

*plots ways to die heroically with current character*

You'll want some way to regenerate your PP, even if inefficient. The method I gave you for letting swords fly will burn through PP very fast.

Link Power has the potential to do it, if you link Bestow power, and have PP reducers. It's slow, but it'll let you recover between fights.