PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Under Fire Campaign ideas? (3.5 help needed)

Rosalinath
2010-02-07, 06:01 PM
Morene Strident: Vampire Character from the Kindom Under Fire series.

What she does: this (http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/article/635/635974/kingdom-under-fire-heroes-20050722051117513.jpg) and also general badass destruction with bone blades on her arms.

What I need: some way to adapt her fighting style into something that could work in D&d 3.5

---------------------------

Hextor Orcs: similar to D&d orcs in every way besides appearance.

What they do: Rather then shock troop like regular orcs, these types are high in constitution and damage. They also seem to have stronger armor then what is to be expected from savage races.

What I need: ideas on how to adapt orcs into this new archetype.

--------------------------

What I plan on doing is to make a world similar to the one of the kingdom under fire universe for a campaign. So any ideas or advice from experts of either/both the game or d&d is more then welcome. I'm in need of help and anything is welcome.

AzazelAshheart
2010-02-08, 10:53 AM
I don't have the slightest clue about the vampire, but the orcs are simple. Lose the natural attacks from the orcs and compensate with a boost to Con. Give them martial proficiancy in all martial axes and i think your golden.

Rosalinath
2010-02-08, 03:57 PM
I like the idea, though I'll have to look up the actually value of each of those additions.

does anyone have any ideas about morene? shes a vampire but the actual creature in 3.5 seems veeerrrry costly in LA, and her attacks seem...very difficult to replucate. Is there anything related to vampires or scorpion style impalement that would be useful to me? I am very interested in this possible build.