PDA

View Full Version : [ACRO] HALO CXVII: Finish the Fight...Eventually

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 09:49 PM
...I quoted my post for you like three times...anyways.

wanna watch another? I could choose this time.

Oh. Right.

Maybe tomorrow, I gotta work on something. Cool?

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 09:50 PM
[Brownie Hall]

" They smell delicious... " Vaze goes over to pick one up and start eating it.

There's one problem with freshly baked brownies. Even though there chocolaty and gooey and yummy there also...

" Agh... Hot hot hot hot " Vaze doesn't spit the brownie out but just swallows it and tries to cool his mouth down.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 09:51 PM
gah!!! had plot and everything!!!! oh well

Ooo, can I help?

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 09:54 PM
You like planning against AMEN? I'll let you sit in the seat next to mine. My employer, Elendro, is great at strategy. All we need is management from the leader or assistant.

----------------------
Elendro asks the leader of HALO, Could we use the Strategy Room to plot against AMEN?

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 09:56 PM
I could just sit with you and look pretty. And maybe hold your hand under the table.

Pixie tries to take his hand.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 09:56 PM
Brownie Browns

Maya laughs.

Ha ha ha!

Vaze is so funny.

She gets a brownie, too, but waits for it to cool before eating it.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 09:57 PM
I could just sit with you and look pretty. And maybe hold your hand under the table.

Pixie tries to take his hand.

Sure. Or, if the Big Man won't let us use it, we can try seeing another movie, or whatever else you'd like to do.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 09:58 PM
Could we use the Strategy Room to plot against AMEN?[/B]

We have a leader??? Who?

Ok!

Pixie is beaming. Hand being held?

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 09:59 PM
[Brownies]

Vaze still has half a brownie.

" It tasted so good until it started to burn... " Oh, well might as well finish it.

Hey, its not burning his tongue this time. Vaze happily chews on the not burning brownie.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 09:59 PM
That Masoto guy, or whatever his name is.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 10:01 PM
Brownie Points!

"That's why you wait for it to cool down, silly," says Maya. It's hot until it cools down.

Rebonack
2010-02-13, 10:03 PM
[Dining Room]

Yes...

Of course.

The hotness is always an issue. An issue which must be overcome to partake in the delicious gooey brownies. So tasteh...

There are quite a few trays of the things. They'll probably be cool long before they're all eaten.

And...

Zee seems to be gone.

Weird.

Wonder what happened to her?

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 10:05 PM
Oh, ok that works, he did help found the place with FF. So they is holding hands or????

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 10:05 PM
Points for Brownies

Vaze finishes the first brownie and grabs a second. This one has caramel in it!

" Well how was I suppose to know? " He's rarely had backed goods, usually a day or two after they've been backed also.

This time he waits a second for the brownie to cool down before taking a bite.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 10:08 PM
Actually, I think it's Tobias that's the president.

Gooey Brownies

Probably by the steam coming off of them, says Maya.

Then, she looks around. Huh. I wonder where Zee went.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 10:10 PM
Pans of brownies

Vaze is about to say some sort of come back but then decides against it.

He looks around and sees no Zee. He shrugs. " I guess she went back to the surface. " Is what Vaze guesses.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 10:10 PM
Eh, whatever, most of the time people just do what they want, no one asks for permission for anything anyways, such as the garden dome with a druid's grove in it that is now on HALO...yeah, I sorta asked, sorta just did it.

Volug
2010-02-13, 10:12 PM
Oh, ok that works, he did help found the place with FF. So they is holding hands or????

WRONG
FF didn't join till... I don't know how many threads, I think it was about a half year, maybe a bit less. Hard to remember.

I founded it with Haruki. Right now however I'm just another RPer here, I don't want to bother with any sort of thing dealing with, being, or being called "leader". A founder is good enough.

In fact I think I'm the only guy from the first thread besides Inigo (BR joined really early I think) still here correct me if I'm wrong.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 10:12 PM
Seinworb fo' Snap

"Probably," agrees Maya. She eats another brownie --wait, they have to save some for everybody else.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 10:14 PM
Of brownies and men

" These are really good. Why haven't I had them before? " Vaze says taking a third brownie. Even if they eat one pan there probably a half dozen other pans of brownies.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 10:15 PM
WRONG
FF didn't join till... I don't know how many threads, I think it was about a half year, maybe a bit less. Hard to remember.

I founded it with Haruki. Right now however I'm just another RPer here, I don't want to bother with any sort of thing dealing with, being, or being called "leader". A founder is good enough.

In fact I think I'm the only guy from the first thread besides Inigo (BR joined really early I think) still here correct me if I'm wrong.

yeah well the whole no one asks permission for anything statement still stands.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 10:17 PM
Nem DNA Seinworb Fo'?

"I don't know," says Maya, shrugging her shoulders. She really doesn't know.

But, she's done eating brownies for now. She licks the chocolatey goodness off her fingers.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 10:19 PM
Ah. Can I still go to the strategy room to plan something against AMEN?

Volug
2010-02-13, 10:22 PM
It's open to anyone, for whatever.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 10:23 PM
Reverse titles?

Vaze nods. " Hey, I keep hearing stuff about tomorrow. Whats so important about it. " Vaze decides to take a fourth and last brownie.

FireFox
2010-02-13, 10:25 PM
Blegh, a few OoC comments...
Tobias is the IC leader of HALO, if only because he started calling himself the boss and nobody has challenged him on that...
As for attacking AMEN, don't bother. Really, it doesn't end well... The last time it happened one of their players had his character set up a complete barrier between the two organizations, so their different RPing styles never have to meet again and cause more confusion and bad feelings...
That said, the strategy room can be used to plan attacks/plots on any other evil figure you have in mind. I encourage it, even.
I joined HALO sometime around the 20th thread. Actually, I'm coming up on my two year anniversary mark... Given a little less than a hundred threads of posting, I like to fancy myself as a prominent member and guiding influence, but that may just be self-delusion...

horngeek
2010-02-13, 10:26 PM
Also, Ryuan is in the library.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 10:28 PM
Sey!

Oh, no.

You reminded Maya, and made her sad. "It's a holiday," she grumbles, looking down at the floor.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 10:31 PM
!On ho

Vaze looks kinda confused.

" Err, sorry for bringing it up. Uh, just wanted to know what it was. "

Ah, now Vaze feels bad for bringing it up.

Rebonack
2010-02-13, 10:31 PM
Back to the surface?

Like teleporting or something?

Pfft...

Don't be silly! She can't do any such thing.

Zeeatar just took a quick jaunt perpendicular to reality and into the-

[Far Realms]

The Far-Chimera watches the goings on within the dome from just beyond the Great Barrier, talons clinging to a vast bony reef decked with clawed polyps that don't seem terribly keen on the fact that she's using them as a perch.

Well too bad for them. They aren't about to dislodge the otherworldly beast.

Sure she could have come in through the Far like she left, but just appearing in the middle of the place probably would have unnerved the poor people a bit. Probably even more than being a hydra and swimming up to the front door.

Maybe next time, though.

And thus with a beat of wing-like limbs the creature wheels off through the Amoebic Sea, cruising parallel to the material world lest she lose track of it in the syrupy haze.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 10:32 PM
Hey, horngeek. Thought you were Upstairs threading in [Town].

Whats this? HALO and AMEN truce agreement? Huh. Guess there's nothing to battle except evil.. (and not mutual bonds of Pixie, here. Heh.)

I'm gonna be in the Laboratory, then, after 30 minutes, tend to the Pikachu farm, then after 5 minutes, track down that hydra.(I know she's roaming in HALO, but I gotta roleplay.

I'd like a customized robot cleric everyone else gets. No squares, please.

...Wanna see another movie?

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 10:35 PM
Oh' yesi

"No...it's alright," says Maya, stopping looking at the floor. "It's a...love-holiday. Valentine's Day."

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 10:38 PM
Hey, horngeek. Thought you were Upstairs threading in [Town].

Whats this? HALO and AMEN truce agreement? Huh. Guess there's nothing to battle except evil.. (and not mutual bonds of Pixie, here. Heh.)

I'd like a customized robot cleric everyone else gets. No squares, please.

...Wanna see another movie?

As to the robot...what????

Yes please. I get to pick this time?

O and Btw post after I hit play please.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 10:40 PM
In the halls of the brownie king

Vaze raises an eyebrow. " A what holiday? " Ah, the concepts of fun and love and all that are always lost on him.

That's what you get when you raised yourself in the forest.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 10:46 PM
Niatnuom...funny! Sounds like Vietnam. Which, my dad can speak. Vietnamese, not Vietnam.

...Love holiday, repeats Maya. You know, that feeling that gets chemically reproduced when you eat chocolate? Chocolate like brownies?

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 10:54 PM
I was in the brownie war

That doesn't seem to really clarify it, actually seems to confuse him more. " Uhh, could you try explaining it again, with a really simple example, maybe? " Vaze says finishing his last brownie.

He has a chocolaty hand now.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 10:55 PM
As to the robot...what????

Yes please. I get to pick this time?

O and Btw post after I hit play please.

K. Sure, go ahead.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 10:59 PM
Ok, lets go back to the movie room.

Pixie holds out her hand to Atarick, and when it is held leads him back to the movie room, picks out a romantic comedy, and goes to snuggle with Atarick on the sofa of comfy-ness.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 11:03 PM
You were? Wow, I didn't know that.

Umm...I'm probably not the best person to explain this, says Maya. considering how I've broken up with my boyfriend.

Let's see...um...y'know. When people get married, that sort of thing.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 11:06 PM
There where eggs and flour every where...

Vaze slowly shakes his head mouthing 'nooo'.

This might take a little while.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 11:07 PM
There where eggs and flour every where...

Vaze slowly shakes his head mouthing 'nooo'.

This might take a little while.

Or a love potion flies at Vaze to explain it all...and cause the lulz.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 11:08 PM
Ok, lets go back to the movie room.

Pixie holds out her hand to Atarick, and when it is held leads him back to the movie room, picks out a romantic comedy, and goes to snuggle with Atarick on the sofa of comfy-ness.

Ditto.
Ten character post thing.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 11:08 PM
Love potions in the air...

Maya sits down and sighs. I give up. She puts her head in her hands.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 11:11 PM
Pixie tries to cuddle up under Atarick's arm, and take the hand from that arm and put it on her belly. then move it slowly up higher on her.

You're so...mmm...

The she tries to kiss him on the lips.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 11:13 PM
...Getting smashed

Whack!

Right on the back of Vaze's head.^*

He grabs the back of his head in pain. " Son of a ****! " He exclaims.

^*The love potion may or may not actually change the way Vaze acts

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 11:14 PM
...Getting smashed

Whack!

Right on the back of Vaze's head.^*

He grabs the back of his head in pain. " Son of a ****! " He exclaims.

^*The love potion may or may not actually change the way Vaze acts

so love or no love???? Wha????

didn't see the small print, carry on

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 11:17 PM
All's fair, hun. All's fair. In love AND war!

Maya looks up, and stands up quickly. Are you alright? What happened? she asks him.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 11:22 PM
*brownie war flashback*

" Gah! Something hit me in the back of the head. " He says taking his hands away from the back of his head.

There is obvious blood on his hands and the back of his heads.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 11:23 PM
Mmm, you're nice. *nuzzle*

@XtheYeti Success.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 11:25 PM
Pally Elendro you need to let me know whether or not what Pixie tries to do is successful. otherwise I can't continue. PC's don't get to say they just do stuff to other PC's which is why I always say Pixie tries.

Thank you.

TY@ sry don't mean to be a jerk about it.

Pixie tries to start another, much longer, much deeper kiss. Atarick's hand should be on her...by now.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 11:27 PM
*fairy war flashback*
Oh. You're bleeding, says Maya, who's used to seeing blood.

Let me take you over to the infirmary, which is what she'll do to him if he consents.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 11:30 PM
Infirmary

Vaze nods and goes along with her.

Once there she'll be able to tell that there's glass in his wounds. It seemed like someone threw a glass at him or something like that.

There's also a slight trace of some pinkish liquid.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 11:32 PM
Pally Elendro you need to let me know whether or not what Pixie tries to do is successful. otherwise I can't continue. PC's don't get to say they just do stuff to other PC's which is why I always say Pixie tries.

Thank you.

Pixie tries to start another, much longer, much deeper kiss. Atarick's hand should be on her...by now.

quoted for edit@

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 11:33 PM
Infirmary

Eew.

Ummm...this might hurt a bit. Here, take this pill first. To slow the bleeding, she hands him a pill. It won't numb the pain, though, because that would interfere with the other pill.

After he takes it, she'll try to take the glass shards out, after a minute or two longer, and after cleaning up the wound as much as possible.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 11:33 PM

Thank you.

Success. Oh, and you missed a climax with that. Sorry.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 11:37 PM
Pixie's hands start to try to wander up and down Ataricks chest under his shirt.

(you can describe how it works or Ataricks reactions and stuff like that instead of saying successful if you want, or keep going with that it's all up to you.

So you wanna go back to my room and give me a massage?

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 11:37 PM
Infirmary

Vaze takes the pill and lets her take the glass out. It hurts but he barely even winces each time she pulls out a piece.

The glass isn't hard to take out and the wounds are very shallow. Once she cleans the wound it becomes obvious it was mostly just superficial stuff.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 11:39 PM
Infirmary

Okay...I think that's it, says Maya, getting some ice to slow the bleeding even further.

It's not as bad as it looks. After cleaning up once more, she'll have him put the bag of ice on it.

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 11:43 PM
Infirmary

" ... Thanks. " He hesitates for a second as he's given the ice pack. " Uh, where do I put it exactly? "

He's holding the icepack just above his head.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 11:48 PM
Pixie's hands start to try to wander up and down Ataricks chest under his shirt.

(you can describe how it works or Ataricks reactions and stuff like that instead of saying successful if you want, or keep going with that it's all up to you.

So you wanna go back to my room and give me a massage?

I'm not good with massages, but I'll try.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 11:48 PM
Infer-Mary

Put it...where you got hit. Right...there, she says, pointing at the wound.

...unless it got miraculously healed.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 11:50 PM
Infer-Mary

Put it...where you got hit. Right...there, she says, pointing at the wound.

...unless it got miraculously healed.

Miraculous healing? Sounds like the robot clerics. You didn't get the tour of the HALO base from the wikispace?

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 11:51 PM
In-fer-mary

Vaze nods. " Here? " He says putting it just slightly higher than she said.

It's not miraculously healed.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-13, 11:53 PM
In-for-Mary

I don't think there's any robot clerics. Just robots. All the clerics are PCs.

Just down a little bit, but that's alright because the ice bag's large enough. It's not like he needs pinpoint accuracy, really.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 11:53 PM
Pixie will lead Atarick back to her room, close and lock her door, remover her top while facing him, then lay on her belly on the bed.

I'm ready to have you pamper me now. There is massage oil and everything else you want in the the night stand right there

She points to a stand right next to the bed.

PallElendro
2010-02-13, 11:56 PM
Ok; Basic, or Deluxe?

ApeofLight
2010-02-13, 11:59 PM
In-For-Marry

" Okay then. " Then Vaze pauses and is quite for a minute.

" Umm... Maya, can I ask you something? " Vaze says looking at her.

XtheYeti
2010-02-13, 11:59 PM
Give me everything you've got.

Atarick should start to feel wave's of lust. And should feel the need to get his hands all over Pixie's body.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 12:02 AM
In-for-Maya?Married

Sure. Shoot, she says, typing that Vaze got hurt by a glass projectile earlier today, into the computer.

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:03 AM
Alright, then.
Atarick's hands are light on Pixie's back. He tries to draw back his Fey Aura, and starts for the sides. You could be (emphasis on could, it's not my character) confused on which Atarick's meaning of not good meaning by skill, or is it just sarcastic.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 12:05 AM
In-For-VazeMarriage?

Vaze hesitates for a second. " At the pool earlier, uh what was that, um, about? " Maya may or may not figure out that he is referring to the peck of a kiss at the pool.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 12:07 AM
In-for-TheBabyCarriage

That was for...swimming, she says. It's hard to tell whether she knows what he was talking about or not. But, she does, a little.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:08 AM
I choose sarcastic. Pixie moans in pleasure as she enjoys his hands.

Ooo, mmmm....I love it. How about some of that sensual massage oil. And you could take my bottoms off if you want to go lower.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 12:09 AM
In-For-SleeplessNights

Vaze shakes his head. " No, when I grabbed you when we where swimming and you... uh... "

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:12 AM
I choose sarcastic. Pixie moans in pleasure as she enjoys his hands.

Ooo, mmmm....I love it. How about some of that sensual massage oil. And you could take my bottoms off if you want to go lower.

Ok. *unwraps bottoms*
Wow, that's a shiny bottom!
My character guy, stop staring, actually, keep staring, but keep massaging, it's frickin' roleplaying!!

@XtheYeti: There. Boggling gone? :biggrin:

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:13 AM
There we go. ok.

Pixie flips over and looks up into his eyes.

So what do you want to do to me?

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 12:17 AM
In-Fer-long days

And I...what? she says, finally turning to look at him.

Maya puts a hand on a hip, and raises an eyebrow.

She obviously knows what he's talking about, but she's pretending that she doesn't.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:19 AM
There we go. ok.

Quoted for edit.

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:19 AM
What? is? going? on?

So confused, whats shiny? and what got unwrapped?

Never mind, back to massage.
*grabs some Massage Me to Sleep Oils*Ok, ready?

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:23 AM
There we go. ok.

quoted for edit again, Sorry.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 12:26 AM
In-Fer-Laughs

Vaze stammers for a second and then takes a deep breath.

He quickly goes over to her. He tries to give her a peck like she did to him at the pool earlier.

If he does he will then say, " Ah, that... " He seems a bit nervous. He's probably extremely nervous but only shows it a little.

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:27 AM
Well, first woman I "see", and I don't even know... You choose, I'm clueless.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 12:28 AM
In-fer-Mawwidge. Is what Bwings us Togethah...

Maya silently chuckles. Vaze can't tell at all, unless he can read minds. Oh. A kiss? she asks, still seemingly oblivious.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:31 AM
Oooohhh! your first time! I love the innocent. well (edited because you can't say that stuff on the forum) and then you could(more editing), Or if you really want you can (it involves toys, chains, and...stuff). But if you're not comfortable with that you could just (the normal way)

Whatever you decide you should probably close the curtain soon.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 12:32 AM
In-Fer-He's only mostly dead

Vaze quickly nods. " Ah, yeah. Yeah, a kiss. " Vaze says taking a step back.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 12:35 AM
In-fer-I guess I jogged him too hard

Yeah? What about it? she asks, turning around again, and pretending to type on the computer even though she hasn't got anything left to type.

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:37 AM
I'll try the normal.
Annnnnnnddd, drawn curtain. "Do Not Disturb, I just got here lolwut"

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 12:39 AM
In-Fer-Turning this gag around

Vaze is kinda stunned. " Uh... I... I was... just wondering what it was about... " Is that a bit of disappointment in his voice?

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:40 AM
In-Fer-A Surprise, Pixie

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:40 AM
Yay! Pixie took the innocence of Elan 3.0!!!

When the curtain goes back up Pixie is laying there on top of Ataricks chest (she ended up doing most of the work)

So what did you think? You like? You had a good time?

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:42 AM
*nods* I'll try to get the second time done better! *huff*

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 12:44 AM
In-fer-THE CLIFFS OF INSANITY!

Oh? Maya stops pretending to type.

Then, she asks, What do you think it was for?

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:44 AM
Ooo, so your ready for round two already?

Pixie has That gleam in her eyes, She could do this all night.

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:45 AM
Obviously, Atarick doesn't have the Constitution for an all night, but definitely a round two, then get a little winded.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 12:47 AM
In-Fer-The Truth!

Vaze starts to babble like an idiot. He can barely get a coherent word out.

Finally he just stops. " I should probably just go now... "

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 12:49 AM
In-fer-Justice!

Wait, she says. You don't have to go.

In fact, Maya sits down on the hospital bed.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:50 AM
I think this time I'll start here and you can take over when you're ready.

Curtain 2?

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:51 AM
Curtain two. *drawn*

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 12:54 AM
In-Fer-Confusion

Vaze is now confused. He stammers for a second then before saying, " O-okay, sure... "

He has stopped leaving and has turned back towards Maya.

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:55 AM
Gotta deadtime. Bye!

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:56 AM
When it comes back up...a lot more time passed than the first time...Pixie is curled up at Atarick's side, and has her head resting on his shoulder.

Wow...you are such a fast learner...mmmm. I think you need to sleep now though.

Pixie tries to kiss him on the lips once more before settling in to go to sleep.

And I'm going to deadtime in this thread. G'night all!

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 12:56 AM
In-fer-what?

Wanna sit down? Maya asks, patting the bed spot next to her.

Gimliggamer
2010-02-14, 12:57 AM
Sonder walks through the hallways, the elf whistling a rhythimic song from his homeland.

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 12:59 AM
*phew* Thanks, good night.

A curtain-drawn stuff winded Atarick Roche bunks in, a Restful Bedroll to bunk up. Thankfully, Elendro doesn't know.
Night,

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 01:00 AM
In-Fer-Something

" Okay, sure. " Says Vaze and goes over sitting down.

He still seems confused. Actually really confused. Oh, look Vaze's necklace of teeth and claws is showing from under his shirt.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 01:03 AM
Infirmary

That's a really nice necklace, where did you get it? asks Maya, reaching toward his chest to grab and feel the necklace.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 01:09 AM
In-fir-tree

" Oh, I made it myself over time ever since... as long as I can remember. " Maya will feel the leather strip and then the claws and teeth. There varying in smoothness and length. She might be able to tell that there mostly from different animals or maybe at least not from the same one.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 01:11 AM
Infer-meanings

Wow, that's really nice... says Maya, continuing to feel it up.

Speaking of feeling up, Maya's hands will feel a little cold.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 01:18 AM
Infirmary 2.0

Vaze tries to take the hand that is feeling the necklace gently to get her to let go.

" Um, here. " He says pulling the necklace out so she can actually see it.

He won't let go of her hand for a while unless she moves it away. " Your hand is kinda cold... "

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 01:20 AM
Infirmary v2.2

Thanks, says Maya as her hand is brought away so she can see better.

Then, Sorry. She pulls her hand away.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 01:27 AM
Infirmary

" It's alright, no problem. " Vaze doesn't seem to know what to really do now.

Vaze thinks for a second. " Uh, did I thank you for helping me earlier? And when I was sick? "

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 01:35 AM
Infirmary

Maya is looking at the necklace.

Then, Vaze asks the question.

Umm... she thinks, and looks up. Yeah. I think you did.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 01:38 AM
Infirmary

" Oh, okay just wanted to make sure. " Among all the teeth and claws on the necklace Maya might see the dull glint of some sort of medal.

It seems in the very middle there's a somewhat rusty thin copper circle with the letters V-A-Z-E engraved on it.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 01:41 AM
Huh...it's your name. says Maya, looking down at it. Well, obviously. Of course it's your name, you made it.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 01:46 AM
" Hm, what? " Says Vaze holding up the medallion. " I didn't make this. I didn't even know what was written on it. " He shrugs.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 01:50 AM
Oh? Huh. Maya's a little confused.

Well, yeah. It has your name on it. She tilts her head, and shrugs.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 01:57 AM
" Well I've had it for... ever. As long as I can remember.
" Vaze pauses.

" Uh, if you don't mind me asking, why where you upset when I asked you about Valentine's day? " He seems very hesitant asking this not wanting to upset her.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 02:00 AM
No, it's...it's just nothing, says Maya. She finds herself looking down at her hands in her lap. No reason.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 02:03 AM
" Oh, okay... Sorry for bringing it up. " Vaze pauses again. " Still not sure on what the whole holiday is about. "

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 02:11 AM
How can she explain this? I don't know, and neither does she.

Okay...simplified version...It's just a silly holiday, about flowers and chocolate. There. That wasn't so hard, was it?

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 02:13 AM
Vaze nods he thinks he might get it now.

" So you would get some flowers or chocolate for somebody? I think I get it now. "

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 02:15 AM
Maya giggles, then gives a friendly shove to his shoulder.

"Close enough," she says.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 02:20 AM
Vaze chuckles and then pushes her back.

" Yeah yeah. " He says and puts his necklace back under his shirt.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 02:23 AM
So.

Maya stands up.

I think we've been in the infirmary long enough, she says.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 02:27 AM
Vaze had pretty much forgotten they where there. Also forgot about the ice pack. " Yeah, probably. "

He takes off the ice pack and feels the back of his head. " The bleeding certainly has stopped, now what? "

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 02:34 AM
Well, wait for it to heal the rest of the way, says Maya.

And, be gentle with it. Don't do anything crazy.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 02:40 AM
Vaze chuckles. " Okay, okay. I will alright. " Is there a hint of a smile on his face? Yes there is.

He yawns a bit and shakes his head.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 02:44 AM
Hey. You've gotta mean it, says Maya.

Don't make her take out her Nurse Voice*.

*Get yours now for only 4 easy payments of 19.99

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 02:48 AM
Vaze holds his hands up defensively " Hey, I do, I do okay. " He says seriously but is still smiling. He's looking at Maya.

" Uh, well I'm sort of tired so... I'm going to go now. "

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 02:51 AM
"Okay. I'm just going to finish cleaning up here," she announces.

And that's what she starts to do!

*Plus shipping and handeling

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 02:54 AM
And off Vaze goes.

As do I because I like sleeping.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-14, 02:56 AM
Okay!

Goodnight!

Maya finishes up cleaning up.

That reminds me, I like sleeping, too. I better not sleep in tomorrow.

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 10:02 AM
Undeadtime if brief. I'm leaving for Texas soon.

*end trance* Morning, Atarick.*cracks spine and wrists, and breaks out a computer* Today's comic, nothing new. Hmm, today's demon activity: 1.2... Near Misthalin. :sigh: Epic Teleport.

[Laboratory, with a laptop.]
*grabs goggles and stereotyped white jacket*So. Many. Colored beakers and tubes., *puff* :cool: :confused: :biggrin: :repeat:

*grabs different kinds of chemicals and elements, and wonders about The BIG RED BUTTON. Why would it be there?*

EDIT: Deadtime.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 12:48 PM
Ark and Pixie undeadtimes.

McBish
2010-02-14, 02:22 PM
Angie wakes up and heads to the training room for a run.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 02:26 PM
She can run into Ark there if you want, or Pixie. Or neither.

McBish
2010-02-14, 02:31 PM
Either one you want. Though she would probably just glare angrily at Pixie unless she made an effort to talk to Angie.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 02:35 PM
Pixie then!

Hi Angie, how are you today.

Pixie is oblivious to the glare, and has forgotten the fight with Masato already.

McBish
2010-02-14, 02:38 PM
Angie glares even more. I'm fine. She says coldly and stretches a bit before she starts her run. Planning any more fights that might destroy the base?

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 02:42 PM
Huh? Why would I plan to destroy the base? And why would I plan a fight? I only fight if someone else starts it or threatens the love and freedom of others!

Pixie looks hurt and confused.

McBish
2010-02-14, 02:46 PM
I don't know, but you very well could have destroyed the base with the last fight I saw you in. So next time you want to have a brawl take it outside. Angie says as she continues to glare at Pixie.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 02:50 PM
I had a...Oh! when Masato shot me a whole bunch!!! Oh Masato shot me and I got mad, then he thew an asteroid at me. Sorry.

McBish
2010-02-14, 02:53 PM
Yeah and between the two of you you very well could have destroyed a large portion of the base. Not to mention if either of you had been hurt I would have to heal you. Angie says still pissed off at her.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 03:01 PM
Well I wouldn't have been fighting if Masato hadn't shot a whole bunch of bombs at me! I mean that dangerous! He could have damaged the base!

In her defense, Pixie couldn't have hurt the base, only was using a sword.

McBish
2010-02-14, 03:03 PM
If you had both listened to me, and stopped fighting the base wouldn't have been in any danger. Angie really doesn't seem to like Pixie. And she is just about done stretching and ready to run.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 03:05 PM
But if i stopped fighting then Masato would have gotten away. And he might have tried to kill me.

Pixie is oblivious.

McBish
2010-02-14, 03:07 PM
I don't care. You put the entire base at risk, it would have been better to let him get away. She says frowning and stands up and starts to walk away to start her run.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 03:11 PM
But I can't even hurt the base...I only have a sword...

Pixie tears up a little bit.

Quick deadtime, should be back in like 15-20 minutes.

McBish
2010-02-14, 03:14 PM
It takes two people to fight. The other guy seemed to want to run more then fight. She says still coldly, she doesn't seem to care about Pixie being upset.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 03:46 PM
He was running? I thought he was going to let his asteroid in the front door...

He did go to the entrance hall to meteor Pixie....

Volug
2010-02-14, 03:50 PM
Masato undeadtimes here, he's actually out of his room, heading to the kitchen.

McBish
2010-02-14, 03:53 PM
Whatever. That isn't how Angie remembers it. After Pixie summoned that being, Masato ran, and Pixie chased him. But she is done fighting about it right now. Though she is probably just as pissed at Masato right now. Though there might be something else bothering her about the woman.

But for now she starts her run.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 03:57 PM
Pixie is running along side her, some how keeping pace by jumping forward instead of running.

I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you and you feel that i put you in danger...Can we be friends?

McBish
2010-02-14, 04:03 PM
Angie frowns a bit as she runs taking her time before answering. I don't know. Maybe next time you can take your fight elsewhere. Something still seems to be bothering her, and she glances at Pixie as she runs if her holy symbol still is visible her eyes will probably fall to that.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 04:07 PM
It is visible, but it is not the normal Anglea symbol, it has an upturned sword on it with the normal symbol. Also it is bouncing on Pixie's ample...you know.

Oh, you like it? Angela made it just for me! Oh, I'm sorry! Do you require the services of Angela?

yes Pixie is asking if you want intimacy.

McBish
2010-02-14, 04:10 PM
Angie frowns her face going red and she looks away from Pixie. No... just, no. She seems highly embarrassed by this. She moves a bit farther from Pixie as she runs.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 04:13 PM
It's ok, you don't have to be embarrassed. We all have needs. If you're not comfortable with being with a woman.

Pixie is suddenly a guy.

Then I can do that too.

Woohoo awkward moments rule!!!

McBish
2010-02-14, 04:16 PM
Angie just stops running looking upset. She glares at Pixie and turn to go and leave the training room apparently upset about something.

Volug
2010-02-14, 04:18 PM
Masato is still there whilst we wait for VC...

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 04:18 PM
Pixie flash steps in front of her.

Did I offend you? I didn't mean too, most people are juts hesitant to ask for what they want.

Pixie is also a girl again

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 04:20 PM
Mina undeadtimes. She's grabbing another giant cookie out of the fridge.
Which therefore means she's in the kitchen.

McBish
2010-02-14, 04:21 PM
Angie pauses and frowns. No it's not that. It's just... no just drop it. She says as she tries to walk around Pixie and walk away.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 04:22 PM
Would you at least tell me what you want? I don't want to try to make up for this and screw it up worse!

Pixie is keeping up with Angie
---------------------------------
Mina can see Ark there.

Volug
2010-02-14, 04:24 PM
Masato enters the kitchen, sees Mina... Then starts to turn around.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 04:27 PM
Mina tosses the whole cookie towards the back of Masato's head. It weighs about 5 pounds total.

Then she turns around and casually smiles at Ark.
Hello! Happy Valentine's day!

McBish
2010-02-14, 04:28 PM
I want you to forget about it. And don't offer me that again please. She says stopping since it seems that Pixie isn't just going to let her go. She seems to be blushing still and looks down at the ground not meeting Pixie's eyes.

Volug
2010-02-14, 04:29 PM
Masato is knocked down, he swears very loudly.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 04:31 PM
But...If you don't want it why are you blushing like that?

--------------------------

Hey Mina, having a good time throwing things at you Valentine?

Several walls of force spring up around Masato, the only way he can go is back into the kitchen.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 04:34 PM
It's a great way to relieve stress! Oh, did you want one? Trade you for a box of chocolates!
She holds out a big pink cookie shaped like a heart.

A giant candy heart will try to drop itself on Masato. "BE MINE"

McBish
Angie glares at her. Maybe because I don't want it from you. She snaps a bit angrily.

Volug
Masato starts to stand back up, and is smacked down again by a candy heart.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 04:37 PM
Ark holds out a box, the box is like a Christmas present, a foot by a foot by a foot, and heavy as all get out, inside is a huge block of chocolate, uncut.

Sure, thank you.

------------------------------

Oh you have a sweetheart! Why didn't you say so silly, I can't come between that! Who is it? Do they like you back? Do you need help getting them into bed?

Pixie brightens up and starts talking a million miles an hour.

McBish
2010-02-14, 04:40 PM
Angie just frowns more. No, just leave me alone. She turns to start walking away again, in a random direction just hoping to get away from Pixie.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 04:40 PM
Mina smiles, happy to have scored so much chocolate. She trades the cookie for the chocolate and hugs the chocolate happily.

This time, a block of burnt peanut brittle as big as the chocolate soars towards Masato.

Volug
2010-02-14, 04:41 PM
Masato rolls to the side to dodge it.

What is wrong with you!?

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 04:45 PM
Pixie is confused, and simply walks away to get cake, but cake is in the kitchen with everyone else!

Hi everyone!

There's nothing wrong with me, what's wrong with you Masato? Hey watch out for the flying sugar.

Hi Pixie. Happy Valentines day.

Thank you Ark! Happy Valentines day to you too! Hi Masato! Happy Valentines day do you need help getting in the mood for Mina?

McBish
2010-02-14, 04:47 PM
Angie wanders for a bit, not really thinking about where she is going. When she finally does start to think she heads to her room. She flops down on her bed and curls up hugging one of her pillows.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 04:48 PM
Mina offers another cookie to Pixie.
He totally does. I'm sure he won't need too much help, though.
Just for the sake of it, A giant candy poke ball gets flung at Masato. It may of may not capture him.
Gotta catch them all~

And just so you know, There is nothing wrong with me.
To Masato, obviously.

Volug
2010-02-14, 04:49 PM
All I want right now is to be back in my room...

Masato starts to stand up again.
Then is knocked down again from the pokeball.
No he's not sucked up, he's not a pokemon

... He's not in his room with all his wards...

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 04:52 PM
Pixie takes the cookie, but puts it away for now and gets a huge slice of cake.

Ok, hey Mina you and Masato should try it as girl on girl.

Pixie turns to Masato,
Pixie Gender Bends then lusts-for-Mina spells Masato.

what the? Eh, whatever.

Ark is open minded...and thinks it's funny.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 04:55 PM
That sounds interesting. Very interesting. Sure, I'll try it. Whipped cream of no?

A bottle of candied cherries flies towards Masato.

Volug
2010-02-14, 04:58 PM
Masato now has girl parts >_>
And is now Female.
What the?! What are you...?!

She seems furious. Then is knocked down by the candied cherries.

Then notices Mina... How beautiful she looked, how much she loved Mina... And how much she wanted to see both her and Mina on the ground, loving each other, and naked...

She doesn't know how to make out with other girls though >_>

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:00 PM
Pixie (who is still pissed at being shot by Masato) giggle's and

Kiss her

And also sends a telepathic burst of all kinds of knowledge to Masato.

Volug
2010-02-14, 05:03 PM
Masato stands up. Blushingly, she tries to move closer to Mina.
You look really cute in that outfit... Mina... Um...

She tries to embrace her, and lock lips.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 05:06 PM
Mina gives in easily, pulling Masato closer.

She gives Pixie a thumbs up. I think she has a new best friend.

Oh, and just for the sake of it, Mina's wearing a tube top and one of those bras that opens in the front.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:07 PM
Ark sees this and makes himself scarce. He is not getting yelled at by Esande for this. He also isn't stopping it cause he still thinks Masato is a jerk who is getting what he deserves

Pixie is going to stay and help things along...and watch if Mina doesn't kick her out.

Yeah, now touch her gently.

More lust magic is flying. Some of it at Mina.

Volug
2010-02-14, 05:10 PM
As she passionatly kisses Mina (Throwing in some tongue as well), her hands do just that... Touching her gently.

Only they are up the front of Mina's shirt while doing so, and removing her bra.

Masato tries to press their bodies closer.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:11 PM
Pixie conjures up a huge pile of cushions for the...things to come.

then walks over and tries to push the couple onto them

You want more.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 05:13 PM
Mina obliges, parting lips with Masato only long enough to get the bothersome items of clothing out of the way, and just as passionately returns her kiss.

She begins to work on Masato's shirt, and bra if one suddenly appeared. In fact, she might just end up ripping the shirt to get down to bare skin.

You can tell she's very into it, using her hands to touch everything she can, wanting MORE.

Volug
2010-02-14, 05:16 PM
Masato's shirt is ripped off, now naked from waist up.

As she falls over with Mina, Masato will be on top. Masato starts to trail her kisses lower, starting with Mina's neck, her hands caressing Mina's sides, starting to trail into Mina's pants, hoping loosen those down and then kick them all the way off with her feet.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:21 PM
Pixie throws some more lust magic at both and then,

Hey Mina, when your done, if you want another round with male Masato just let me know.

Then she hops up onto the counter and noms some cake as she watches, throwing out magical suggestions that can't be repeated.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:26 PM
Pixie gets the nudge.

Why don't you try nibbling on the tips of her (pectoral coverings?)

Volug
2010-02-14, 05:28 PM
Bam, curtain >_>

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:29 PM
When the curtain comes back up, Pixie will try put Masato to sleep with magic so she doesn't freak out, also she is still a she.

Volug
2010-02-14, 05:32 PM
Masato is snoozing now, still naked, yay >_>

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:33 PM
So Mina you want a round two? And pick a gender for Masato and you if you do.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 05:37 PM
((Ehem, deleted last post, you're not going crazy...))
Mina smiles at Pixie.
Thank you. I'm afraid I shouldn't abuse Masato too much...Could we postpone round two for a bit? Gender's your choice. You seem to know what's the most fun...
Tatsuya wanders around just for the sake of it. He stays away from the general area of Masato and Mina.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:40 PM
Ok, just let me know whenever your ready.

Pixie undoes the gender bender. then magics Masato's clothes back on, Tries to erase his memories of the event. Then lets him wake up. He should wake up to her standing over him looking concerned.

Are you ok Masato? you look like you got hit in the head a bunch of times.

Volug
2010-02-14, 05:41 PM
Yeah yeah I know, damn women...

He stands up holding his head.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:43 PM
Hey there I just had to conjure a pile of cushions to keep you from hurting yourself the least you could do is not call me names! No lay back down so I can make sure you're ok!!!

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 05:44 PM
Cue for the giant Hershey's kiss!

Of course, the way that it's angled, it wouldn't be too hard for Masato be sent back on top of Mina.

Volug
2010-02-14, 05:46 PM
Masato lays back on the cushions for Pixie to make sure he's alright.

Well, thanks to the big Hershey's kiss. He's also on top of Mina.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 05:48 PM
Mina smiles at Masato.

Well, Masato. Here I had thought you said you didn't love me...

'path to Pixie.
You should probably check up on him first, but then round two has a green light.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:48 PM
Now, look me in the eyes. Ok follow my finger. Now fall in love with Mina . Now stop being such a jerk to everyone all the time. Ok how does this feel.

Pixie starts to poke and prod Masato's head

path' back

(What gender do you want to be? And what gender do you want Masato to be)

Volug
2010-02-14, 05:51 PM
Masato watches Pixie.

It feels... Better...

He notices he's on top of Mina, but doesn't move off...

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 05:54 PM
Ok, you're eyes tell me your fine. But let me test your reflexes real quick.

she does this until Path's are responded to.

Path

(want to make it a party? I could always join in the fun if you want.)

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 05:58 PM
You can join if you think that's best. Know that I can get very jealous, though. I could always try being a boy...Masato's more fun as a female, though.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:02 PM
Pixie gender bends both Masato and Mina. Then sends waves of lust crashing down on both of them, She starts stroking Masato's face and tries to kiss Mina on the lips.

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:04 PM
Masato's reflexes are... Fine..

Then he's a women again.

She giggles as Pixie strokes her face. And as her and Mina kiss. She starts to work on Pixies pants, as they come off she lets her hands do the work, but quickly starts to do the same for Mina, only it's the shirt.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 06:10 PM
Mina kisses back. He begins to touch Pixie lightly, looking for hot spots. He will stroke Masato lightly on whatever he can reach.
Masato's hot spot is the back of her neck.

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:12 PM
Masato will groan quietly as Mina touches her.

Masato will work on Mina's pants, when off, there will be a mini curtain for a few seconds...

Then goes back over to Pixie, tickling her somewhat. She then puts her head under Pixies shirt and licks her stomach.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:14 PM
Pixie's hot spot is the small of her back, which is found by both at the same time. Pixie moans and arches her back.

She continues to kiss Mina and lets her hands go low on Mina and high on Masato, then she reaches back and lightly strokes Masato's spot.

You two are goooood at this...mmm....

Pixie takes off her shirt for Masato, and then disrobe spells anyone who has anything left on.

She is moaning the whole time from Masato

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 06:20 PM
Mina moans after the mini curtian, and begins working on masato more, licking her spot and reaching for her breasts, to fondle them lightly, almost teasingly.

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:23 PM
Masato moans and presses herself against Pixie as she touches her hot spot.

Now naked, she'll go over to Mina and nibble on his ear, neck, and chest. She moans as Mina teases her. She'll now press herself against Mina, wanting much much more.

Masato's hand will get inspiration from Mina, and head towards Pixie to do the same thing to her. Her other hand will be on Mina, low.

Pull curtain soon.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 06:29 PM
Mina can hardly stand it any more. He reaches over to Masato and Pixie and will make the curtian fall all around.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:30 PM
Pixie reaches low on both Masato and Mina, sharing, and tries to get a three way kiss.

And then curtain

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:31 PM
When it's up, Masato is passed out.

0.o

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:33 PM
Pixie is laying on top of the other two who are intertwined. Also asleep.

BunnyBoo564403
2010-02-14, 06:34 PM
Yeah, Mina and Tatsuya are asleep from deadtime.

Like Tatsuya got any attention.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:36 PM
Tatsuya can have attention from Pixie whenever he wants.

Wait so BB is deadtime or was deadtime?

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:39 PM
Is now deadtimed.

Masato will be waking up.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:41 PM
Pixie will make sure to erase his memories of the event, magic his clothes back on before he is fully conscious and then her own clothes.

Since BB is deadtimes Mina is not in the room anymore...cause.

Pixie will be standing over Masato when he fully wakes up.

Masato Masato! you passed out again are you ok?!?

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:43 PM
He a guy again?

Masato groans and tries to stand

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:44 PM
Yeah sure.

Masato! you passed out! lay back down!!!!

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:47 PM
Masato lays down, very dizzy.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:49 PM
Pixie starts to check him over...sorta...

You need a full medical examination. Come with me, I have my tools in my room

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:50 PM
>_>

Masato nods, still dizzy and out of it. He will follow her where she goes

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:51 PM
Pixie leads him to her room, and directs him to her bed.

lay on your back and close you eyes.

so...to hit it again or not...eh, why not.

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:53 PM
Do what you want :P

Masato lays back, and closes his eyes.

New thread...

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 06:56 PM
This is the real Masato so yeah, might as well...

Pixie starts rubbing Masato's temples, he can feel healing magic...and lust magic...and relaxation magic...

So why don't we have some fun.

yeah we should soon. you go ahead, I don't wanna make the new one.

Volug
2010-02-14, 06:58 PM
I don't either D:

Masato sighs, relaxing. He starts to get restless as he gets more and more excited.

THAT type of excitement

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 07:01 PM
Pixie continues to let the magic flow.

You should take off your shirt so I can do a full examination...take off your pants too.

Lots and lots of lust magic flowing now, a bunch of relaxation too...not so much healing...

Volug
2010-02-14, 07:02 PM
{Scrubbed}

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 07:04 PM
{Scrubbed}

Volug
2010-02-14, 07:08 PM
{Scrubbed}

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 07:09 PM
When it comes up Pixie will undress slowly and pull it again.

Volug
2010-02-14, 07:10 PM
GOOD TIMES.

Someone make new thread pl0x

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 07:11 PM
Fine I will.

XtheYeti
2010-02-14, 07:12 PM
no one else is on this thread right now. But we have a wedding to attend so when the curtain comes up again Pixie will be laying on Masato's chest. asleep. and deadtime till after said wedding...

PallElendro
2010-02-14, 07:16 PM
Undeadtimed. I'm in Texas!
I'd like to tend to the Pikachus in the farm. Atarick is done with research.

*whistles, plans out a raid on the Lower Planes to fight smite evil.

ApeofLight
2010-02-14, 07:17 PM
New thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141995)

Roland St. Jude
2010-02-14, 07:46 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: In the new thread, keep it less about nakedness, undressing, sex, etc.