PDA

View Full Version : Duskblade + True Strike?

AtwasAwamps
2010-02-08, 08:59 AM
So, in reading the Duskblade Handbook, it mentions utilizing True Strike as a Duskblade. But looking at the book just this morning, I didn't see True Strike on the Duskblade spell list. This advice is repeated in many, many areas.

What am I missing?

Optimystik
2010-02-08, 09:01 AM
What? It is on their list - PHB2 page 24, I'm looking right at it.

Kurald Galain
2010-02-08, 09:04 AM
IIRC, what you're missing is that the Duskblade entry in the PHB2 has a list of new spells which looks like its spell list, but isn't. The actual spell list is on the next page.

AtwasAwamps
2010-02-08, 09:06 AM
SOnuva goddamn...thank you. This has been bugging me. My apologies for the dumb question.

EDIT: I was looking at the page that I was directed to in the Duskblade entry, which says "Duskblade Spell List". It was actually on page 90-something, if I recall correctly, but I'm AFB right now. Thanks for the help.

Douglas
2010-02-08, 09:12 AM
EDIT: I was looking at the page that I was directed to in the Duskblade entry, which says "Duskblade Spell List". It was actually on page 90-something, if I recall correctly, but I'm AFB right now. Thanks for the help.
That's the list of Duskblade spells that are new in the PHB2. The actual full list of Duskblade spells, including all the core spells that are on their list, is at the end of the class description, after the giant fluff section. It's one of WotC's more grievously bad layout and organization decisions.

AslanCross
2010-02-08, 04:24 PM
This is probably the single most commonly-asked question regarding the Duskblade. It's a mess of organization but at least they didn't forget it.

Tinydwarfman
2010-02-08, 05:10 PM
speaking of bad formatting, I was looking the EPH, and really took a double take on the Warmind. It's table is before it's class entry? Wtf?

Optimystik
2010-02-08, 05:14 PM
At least they're on the same page... :smalltongue: