PDA

View Full Version : A wild Eevee appeared....on my bed...

Pika...
2010-02-08, 05:28 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f173/celestialkin/IMG_3614-1.jpg

Thatguyoverther
2010-02-08, 05:35 PM
Pokeyman?! Pokeyman with the pokey and the man and the thing where the guy comes out of the thing, and he likes to fall out of that whrr ah ah ah! (Use a pokeball!)

Starfols
2010-02-08, 05:36 PM
That's huge! did you make that?

Pokeyman?! Pokeyman with the pokey and the man and the thing where the guy comes out of the thing, and he likes to fall out of that whrr ah ah ah! (Use a pokeball!)

That's Bill Cosby, right?

Pika...
2010-02-08, 05:38 PM
That's huge! did you make that?

Nope.

Got her at a local retro gaming store. The owners said she was a promotion of some kind, and that they do one each year think.

ps. I wish I could sew. If I could make that I would cosplay. :/

Starfols
2010-02-08, 05:45 PM
Nope.

Got her at a local retro gaming store. The owners said she was a promotion of some kind, and that they do one each year think.
Lucky duck. How'd you convince them to give it to you?

ps. I wish I could sew. If I could make that I would cosplay. :/

I recently had to learn to sew for a project. It really isn't all that terribly hard; if you've watched someone do it, you probably already know how :smallbiggrin:. Like all art forms, it takes time and practice :smallannoyed:.

Stormthorn
2010-02-08, 05:46 PM
The title of this thread reminds me of a joke....

reorith
2010-02-08, 05:49 PM
this thread had me expecting something else... :smallfrown: (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HotSkittyOnWailordAction)

Pika...
2010-02-08, 06:02 PM
this thread had me expecting something else... :smallfrown: (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HotSkittyOnWailordAction)

Are you calling me fat? O.o

Well I am, but that's just rude.

PhoeKun
2010-02-08, 06:19 PM
...Is that one of those in-store demo stands for the DS? What would it be doing in your bedroom?

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-08, 06:23 PM
...Is that one of those in-store demo stands for the DS? What would it be doing in your bedroom?

My thoughts exactly. This interests me far more. :smalltongue:

Maximum Zersk
2010-02-08, 06:36 PM
Same. I was thinking, "hey, where'd that DS Demo thing come from?"

Well, are you going to tell us.

reorith
2010-02-08, 06:44 PM
Are you calling me fat? O.o

Well I am, but that's just rude.

:smallfrown: thats not what i meant. i expected something more 34th axiom.

Pika...
2010-02-08, 06:49 PM
Well,

Strange thing is these are supposedly exclusive to Walmart (I called the company trying to get a part for replacement, and the lady was PO'd), yet it was in the dumpster area (a pretty enclosed area made out of wood) between two dumpsters next to the Gamestop literally across the street of the Walmart at around 10amish.

I have been trying to track down my own personal gaming kiosk since I was a little kid.

I drove by to enter the Homedepot next to the Gamestop and see it. I double-take. I park. I open my van's door.s I grab, toss, close, run, drive away as fast as I can.

I go home, clean it up as best can, get some new screws, and stick an old DS of mine in there. I turn it own hoping it would work. It looks so awesome at night when plugged in. :smallbiggrin:

The title of this thread reminds me of a joke....

Oh please, do share!

Lucky duck. How'd you convince them to give it to you?

I handed them a $20. They are looking to retire and sell the place, and I visit there often.

Pika...
2010-02-08, 06:50 PM
:smallfrown: thats not what i meant. i expected something more 34th axiom.

:smalleek:

You're a dirty man with a mind in the gutter.

(And so am I for knowing what you are referring to...)

CrimsonAngel
2010-02-08, 06:52 PM
There's no such thing as a wild eevee.

Trog
2010-02-08, 07:05 PM
*Pokes head in, looks around*

Trog was hoping this would be a "Pika's got a girlfriend" thread, somehow. Oh well. Nifty DS stand.

Pika...
2010-02-08, 07:07 PM
*Pokes head in, looks around*

Trog was hoping this would be a "Pika's got a girlfriend" thread, somehow. Oh well. Nifty DS stand.

Now I am sad. :smallfrown:

ps. Thank you for hoping, though.

Starfols
2010-02-08, 07:09 PM

You're a dirty man with a mind in the gutter.

(And so am I for knowing what you are referring to...)

I think that's a requirement for everyone here :smallamused:.

There's no such thing as a wild eevee.

http://www.rotatingcorpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/ohmygod.jpg

He's right!

bluewind95
2010-02-08, 07:11 PM
Hey, Pika! Look behind you! A three-headed shiny Chimchar!

*steals plushie*

(And actually there ARE wild eevees. They're just really rare)

CrimsonAngel
2010-02-08, 07:38 PM
Were are they, then?

Mercenary Pen
2010-02-08, 07:49 PM
They escaped from a lab in Japan, secretly funded by an organisation I dare not name, and now roam free on mount Fuji.

CrimsonAngel
2010-02-08, 07:54 PM

Haruki-kun
2010-02-08, 08:26 PM
Dude.

If I may.... your room is awesome.

Trog
2010-02-09, 08:51 PM
Now I am sad. :smallfrown:

ps. Thank you for hoping, though.

Gah! :smalleek: Totally wrong intended effect! I was hoping for your sake, you see.

Er... well, also hoping for cute geek girl pics and such, I suppose, but that's beside the point. >.>

Moff Chumley
2010-02-09, 09:11 PM
XD

That will be all.

Makensha
2010-02-09, 09:22 PM
Are those computers stacked between the plastic storage containers?

Maximum Zersk
2010-02-09, 09:23 PM
Are those computers stacked between the plastic storage containers?

Hey, whadya know, they are.

What else can we find in Pika's room?

Dragon queen
2010-02-09, 09:32 PM
Cage it.Sell it. Make a profit. As in get that thing out of there before it eats your carpet! Never trust an Eevee!Some say they steal your stuff so when its gone your broke and its rich. Guard your purse before its too late! :smalleek:

Fan
2010-02-09, 09:32 PM
A wild chimchar appears! It used flame punch!

It?s super effective!

Eevee fainted!

Jokes aside I see a copy of pokemon leaf green on his 64.

Serpentine
2010-02-09, 10:06 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRD.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Also, sewing's not hard, especially if you have a sewing machine (a very worthy investment). Just read the instructions that come with the machine (the most complicated part is just mounting the bobbin, and that's not very hard at all), find an easy pattern (I could find you one, if you wanted) and start with cheap (or free) material 'til you've got the hang of it.
I admit, I learnt in high school, but there were about 8 years between that class and when I started sewing again.

Mercenary Pen
2010-02-09, 10:07 PM
A wild chimchar appears! It used flame punch!

It?s super effective!

Eevee fainted!

Jokes aside I see a copy of pokemon leaf green on his 64.

Couple of slight corrections here:

1- Fire Punch wouldn't be super effective against eevee (but would probably deal a truckload of damage regardless)

2- Cartridge atop the N64 (assuming it is a cartridge- I'm not entirely certain of this) is the wrong shade of green to be leaf green unless the camera flash has really done crazy things with colours.

Serpentine
2010-02-09, 10:10 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

:tongue:

Mercenary Pen
2010-02-09, 10:14 PM
Absolutely correct! You've won our grand prize of a lifetime's supply of atmosphere.

Fan
2010-02-09, 10:18 PM
Couple of slight corrections here:

1- Fire Punch wouldn't be super effective against eevee (but would probably deal a truckload of damage regardless)

2- Cartridge atop the N64 (assuming it is a cartridge- I'm not entirely certain of this) is the wrong shade of green to be leaf green unless the camera flash has really done crazy things with colours.

Your missing the point, but okay.

Serpentine
2010-02-09, 10:25 PM
Absolutely correct! You've won our grand prize of a lifetime's supply of atmosphere.Swoot. No suffocating for ol' Serpy!

Pika...
2010-02-10, 11:23 PM
Dude.

If I may.... your room is awesome.

You may.

But to be honest, this is not really my room. Basically my brother left, so I finished making my room a display/collection room, tossed out my bed for more room, and sneaked in here. I sleep on the coach whenever he comes to visit. :smallbiggrin:

Gah! :smalleek: Totally wrong intended effect! I was hoping for your sake, you see.

Er... well, also hoping for cute geek girl pics and such, I suppose, but that's beside the point. >.>

Again, thanks for hoping at least.

...However, aren't you an older gentleman to be wanting such images Trog. :smallconfused:

Hey, whadya know, they are.

What else can we find in Pika's room?

If you want to play find x in Pika's room have some fun with this:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f173/celestialkin/IMG_3631.jpg

Eldan
2010-02-11, 02:43 AM
Sweet! A CD labeled with a felt pen! :smalltongue:

IsaacTheHungry
2010-02-11, 10:49 AM
I found Waldo... Er, wait, nevermind :smallbiggrin:

Pika...
2010-02-11, 10:50 AM
I found Waldo... Er, wait, nevermind :smallbiggrin:

Damn, now I need to find a Waldo mini or toy to stick in there. :/

Dragon queen
2010-02-11, 01:07 PM
Eevees can not be trusted no matter what. Like I said they wait to attack then you are left bankrupt. If you are not willing to get rid of it then you should tie it down to a chair and interrogate it. Don't miss this opportunity!

littlebottom
2010-02-11, 09:44 PM
is it sad i whole heartedly support everything in that picture, but dont have the money to have such things myself? :smallfrown: pika is a lucky guy, even if he doesnt have a girlfriend... PLUS, give a geeky girl a giant evee and shes garenteed to fall in love with you!

Inhuman Bot
2010-02-11, 10:00 PM
You may.

But to be honest, this is not really my room. Basically my brother left, so I finished making my room a display/collection room, tossed out my bed for more room, and sneaked in here. I sleep on the coach whenever he comes to visit. :smallbiggrin:

It's still pretty nifty. :smalltongue:

Moff Chumley
2010-02-11, 10:38 PM
...However, aren't you an older gentleman to be wanting such images Trog. :smallconfused:

We both know the same Trog, right? :smallconfused:

Because you don't seem to know him at all. :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Firestar27
2010-02-12, 12:12 AM
Pika, between those two pictures, your room is so delightfully geeky that I want to explode in an explosion. :smallbiggrin:
(Let me use the diction I please :smalltongue:)

reorith
2010-02-12, 12:19 AM
your room needs more guns.