PDA

View Full Version : Pulling of Massive Amounts of Weapon Levitation

Grifthin
2010-02-09, 10:56 AM
One of my fellow formites mentioned the following way to levitate a obscene amount of Weapons:

Best I can think of is a Kineticist with Twin Power, and feats to recover a focus quickly.

Manifest a Twinned Synchronicity.
Use a schism to recover a focus.
Use a synch action to manifest twinned Synchronicity again (total count: 3)
Use a move action to recover a focus.
Use a synch action to manifest twinned Synchronicity again (total count: 4)
Use a belt of battle for a move action, which you use to recover your focus.
Use a synch action to manifest twinned Synchronicity again (total count: 5)

Use each synchronicity to manifest a Twinned Telekinetic Thrust. At ML 15, that's:

5 Twinned telekinetic thrusts = 10 telekinetic thrusts.
Each thrust can affect 15 objects, so 150 weapons thrown.
Greatswords are well within the weight limit (15 of them would weigh 120 pounds, vs the 250 max), and deal 2d6 damage each on a hit.

You get an attack roll for each, using your BAB + Int. If you can manage to make them all hit? 300d6 damage. In one round (provided schism was up beforehand).

EDIT: Best of all? You only need 30 swords to do this. You can bounce the same swords over and over in a round.

Now - is there anyway of actually getting 30 weapons without lugging them around with you. I was thinking of a ability similar to a soulknife's mindblade - is there any way you could duplicate a soulknife's mindblade 30 times or something similar. Basic idea is to Manifest/call hundreds of swords swiftly followed by them perforating your opponent in interesting and painful ways.

Signmaker
2010-02-09, 11:30 AM
Insta-craft quarterstaves? Alternatively, cart them around via a dray animal.

Optimystik
2010-02-09, 11:32 AM
Handy Haversack

Eloel
2010-02-09, 11:36 AM
If you want to squeeze it for more damage, you can also use Colossal+ Sianghams. They weigh 1 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2= 16lb each, for a total of 240lb for 15 of them.
They deal 6d6 damage per weapon at that point.

Grifthin
2010-02-09, 03:08 PM
I suppose there's no way to Manifest weapons like this by any chance ?

Claudius Maximus
2010-02-09, 03:18 PM
Every time you manifest a twinned power, you need to expend a psionic focus. You are therefore limited to 2 Twinned Telekinetic Thrusts, or less if you spend your psionic focuses twinning Synchronicity.