PDA

View Full Version : Tomb of Taint [3.5]

penbed400
2010-02-10, 12:53 AM
Now I realize that it is a long message and nobody should in any way feel obligated to do so but I would appreciate any feedback on this dungeon I just made. A couple weeks ago I started making this tomb after I was inspired by the Tomb of Horrors. My group had a lot of fun with that dungeon and so I thought I would try to recreate something like it only for a higher level. You can find the tomb at the following link: http://www.mediafire.com/?30yjjljt2zy .

Any ways to make it harder? Should I make it easier? More traps? Less traps? Fun ideas of any kind? All are appreciated.

Also if its hard to follow without a map I apologize, I have a physical copy of one but I wasn't sure how to get it onto the computer. I could post a map here if somebody knows a good online map creator I could download to put it on. Again, thanks.:smallsmile:

*EDIT* The current ECL for it is a 6 player party of level 14, should this go up? Down?

OldTrees
2010-02-10, 02:46 AM
Thank you! I DMed the tomb of horrors and thus never got a chance to try it.
I will test run this Tomb of Taint over spring break if not sooner.

Once again thank you.

For a map you could always use ms paint or excel.

penbed400
2010-02-10, 09:32 AM
Have you read through it all? Any suggestions? Modifications? I'm planning on having my group run through it sometime soon and I'll send you any feedback that they give me from it but I'd like to make sure its as good as I can make it first.

OldTrees
2010-02-10, 02:33 PM
Have you read through it all? Any suggestions? Modifications? I'm planning on having my group run through it sometime soon and I'll send you any feedback that they give me from it but I'd like to make sure its as good as I can make it first.

I was not clear. I did not read through it. I am going to get one of my players to DM it for me so that I get a chance to experience a tomb of horrors like oneshot.

My plan to test it is to run 1 14th level character till it dies then begin again with 2 14th level character ... until a party survives the tomb.

penbed400
2010-02-10, 10:02 PM
Okay well let me know how it goes and I hope it goes well for you. Send me a PM when you do so I'd love to hear how it goes.