PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Character Conversion!

sofawall
2010-02-10, 06:13 PM
Much like the other three threads, this is where you post characters, and I convert them! Please post all characters in 3.5 format (levels, feats, skills, etc.), and I will convert them to 3.5!

Let's get converting!

9mm
2010-02-10, 06:14 PM
a tough/daredevil Japanese school girl with a penchant of doing Crazy things, and explosives.

Saintjebus
2010-02-10, 06:17 PM
I've been curious about this. I built a 4e halfling sword and board fighter that focuses on moving his enemies around. Halfling and sword and board are important, as is the movement of the enemy focused powers.

There you go. What do I look like?

(Personal prediction: will involve ToB in some way)

erikun
2010-02-10, 06:18 PM
I'll go ahead and throw out mine from one of the other threads.

An ice-mage spellcaster berserker. Specifically, someone who has special/magical abilities which can "berserk" in order to become tougher and increase the power of his spells.

sofawall
2010-02-10, 06:19 PM
I don't think a single person here actually read the OP fully. You all missed one crucial piece of info.

drengnikrafe
2010-02-10, 06:20 PM
Mage: The Ascention character (so, old World of Darkness, I guess).

Mage casting in the chaos-like domain-thing (I never actually played, I just got really curious, once).
8th level.

I don't think a single person here actually read the OP fully. You all missed one crucial piece of info.

Hah. I get it. This thread is a joke.

I like it. Am I allowed to award cookies? You can have one, if I am. If not... well, if I ever get an inernetcookie, I'll give it to you.

Myou
2010-02-10, 06:21 PM

Re-reading it made me giggle.

erikun
2010-02-10, 06:22 PM
To be fair, mine was posted in 3.5e format... just very ill-defined 3.5e format. :smallfrown: And you're right, I missed that.

Giegue
2010-02-10, 06:22 PM
I see..I almost got caught, good thing I edited.

Foryn Gilnith
2010-02-10, 06:23 PM
Ok, I have a human character named Jordi Amittai. He's level 5, and while not extremely intelligent, he is extremely well-learned (i.e. he dumped all his points in knowledge skills). He spent some time as an thief's apprentice before becoming a security guard and eventually a sailor.
He Power Attacks, has Knowledge Devotion, and is Educated.

Convert him to 3.5 plox

Totally Guy
2010-02-10, 06:26 PM
I had 4th edition human Bard/Sorcerer who wore full plate and battled in melee with a quarterstaff. He was the best healer in the party. And he had but one lone arcane spell lodged in his head, a bit like Rincewind except he was capable of casting it. It was generally a fire spell, but he kept upgrading and changing it so that it would consistently be his most powerful move.

So I don't know how to do the "One amazing spell" element.

Edit: I did see the ridiculousness of the original line but I thought it was a mix up in his own sentence. We can't expect people to be clever here. This is the playground after all.:smallsigh:

AgentPaper
2010-02-10, 06:42 PM
I'm tempted to post a human fighter with all the stereotypical fighter "trap" feats, (weapon focus/specialization, cleave, etc) and then call him out on the conversion resulting in a piss-poor character mechanically, thus showing that 3.5 can't handle the stereotypical fighter.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-10, 07:07 PM
Please post all characters in 3.5 format (levels, feats, skills, etc.), and I will convert them to 3.5!

You want people to give you 3.5 characters so you can make 3.5 characters? :smallconfused:

I knew this was going to be the next trend thread. We've already gone to parody threads popping up in one day.

Thurbane
2010-02-10, 08:08 PM
You want people to give you 3.5 characters so you can make 3.5 characters? :smallconfused:

I knew this was going to be the next trend thread. We've already gone to parody threads popping up in one day.
Yeah, color me confused. It makes much more sense if it's supposed to be humour. :smallbiggrin: