PDA

View Full Version : The Thing (5/19 Alive) - GAME OVER, RESEARCHERS WIN

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-11, 06:18 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/21jrn95.jpg

"Somebody in this camp ain't what he appears to be. Right now that may be one or two of us. By spring, it could be all of us."

---

Welcome to a variation on the classic werewolf game, inspired and based off John Carpenter's 1982 film 'The Thing', itself a remake of the 1951 classic 'The Thing From Another World'. This will be a werewolf game with two sides - the Researchers and the Thing. Roleplaying would be nice but is not mandatory, though you still have to choose an in-character name, just to avoid using profile names. Days will last approximately 48 hours and Nights will last approximately 24 hours. As usual, voting and lynching happens during the day and attacks happen at night.

ROLES
THE RESEARCHERS
The Researchers: Your job is to stay alive and defeat the Thing. Every day you must discuss among yourselves and choose a Researcher to lynch, by tying them to chair, dousing them in gasoline, and setting them alight. If a 50% majority is reached, the day is ended early and the lynching takes place. If no 25% majority is reached by the end of the day, the mob cannot gather enough numbers and no one is lynched.

The Doctor: You have the ability to protect a single player other than yourself. By watching over someone, the Thing will be forced to avoid them. Every Night phase, you may PM me with the name of one character you wish to protect from death. You do not want to make your position known however, or else the Thing will certainly attempt to take you down right away. During the day, you play things out as a normal Researcher.

The Rogue: You have stolen the facility's only flamethrower and have the ability to torch someone with it each night. You will and must kill the Thing by any means. It is up to your own judgement as to who the Thing is, but if you make your actions known, your fellow Researchers will certainly kill you for taking their lives without trial. During the day, you play things out as a normal Researcher.

THE THING
The Thing: You are an vicious alien creature with the ability to assimilate and imitate other organisms perfectly. Every night you have the ability to pick one Researcher to kill. The twist is that you have a chance to assimilate the person, but with each night that passes your chances grow smaller and smaller. When there are multiple 'Things', you still only pick a single player, but you may PM each other to talk between yourselves as to who you pick. The original Thing will then PM the decision to me. If you attack a player who is under the watchful eye of the doctor, your turn is wasted and no one dies from your hand..claw, or tentacle. During the day, you play things out as a seemingly normal Researcher, though you try to force the lynches asway.

1st Night: 100% chance to assimilate, 0% chance the researcher dies
2nd Night: 50% chance to assimilate, 50% chance the researcher dies
3rd Night: 25% chance to assimilate, 75% chance the researcher dies
4th Night: 12.5% chance to assimilate, 87.5% chance the researcher dies
5th Night & all Nights Following: 10% chance to assimilate, 90% chance the researcher dies.

RULES
Votes and unvotes must be bolded and in red, or they will not count.

Metagaming is frowned upon and PMing other players is not allowed, unless you are part of the collective consciousness of the Thing. If you urgently want to pass on a message to another player, you may PM it to me with the name of whoever it is directed to, and it may or may not reach them.

You may claim that your role is this or that, but this will usually result in a quick death, whether by lynching, flamethrower, or slimy clawed tentacle.

Players who don't participate for two days consecutively will be autolynched.

No editing, no quoting my posts. Three strikes and you're out.

When you die, you may choose to write a short epitaph that will be visible after your death. This is completely optional.

The game will start on a Night phase. This is to serve as a confirmation and roleplaying round, while the Thing picks its first 100% assimilation.

In-character discussions and roleplaying are recommended, but not mandatory. To play, you must however create a character by filling out the following information.

Name: Only a last name is necessary, like Childs, MacReady, or Palmer.
Occupation: This must make sense in the context of an Antarctic Research station. The most common examples would be biologists, geologists, oceanographers, physicists, astronomers, glaciologists, and meteorologists, as well as a slew of maintenance staff, such as engineers, doctors, and culinary staff.

PLAYERS (5/19 Alive)

Aemoh: Lawson the Meteorologist
Andre Fairchilde: Andre Fairchilde the OSI Special Agent
Fleeing Coward: Electronic Scoreboard/Computer
Freshmeat: Anya Von Stradheim, MD the Doctor
TehSheen: Smith the Engineer
Lostlittlebear: Lee Chang the Security Guard/Mercenary - Lynched Day 1, Thing
Billtodamax: John Joneson the Explosives Expert - Devoured Night 2, Researcher
YimmytheSneak: Lars McPherson the Assistant Chef - Lynched Day 2, Researcher
the Bookworm: Lovecraft the Aspiring Horror Novelist - Freak Accident Day 3, Researcher
Zombieninja: Mr. Jorgenson the Psychologist - Lynched Day 3, Researcher
cd4: Dr. Jones the Geologist - Murdered Night 4, Researcher
Rakkoon: MacDougal the Biologist - Lynched Day 4, Researcher
Random Person: Battley the Astronomer/Astrophysicist - Freak Accident Day 4, Researcher
Lex-kat: Elizabeth Albricht the Survivalist - Devoured Night 5, Researcher
Dr. Bath: Kurt Golding the Physicist - Murdered Night 5, The Thing
Mordokai: Johann Anderson the Computer Technician - Lynched Day 5, Researcher
Elder Tsofu: Pär Örjansson the Chef - Murdered Night 6, Researcher
Dirk Kris: Lindsey Lake the Oceanographer - Freak Accident Day 6, Researcher
Mustiado: Carter the Janitor - Lynched Day 6, Thing

---

The First Night

The Thing starts on a 'Night', though the only role that gets to do it's job is the Thing at an 100% assimilation rate. By day time, another one of you will be part of the collective mind of the Thing. Therefore this night serves mainly as a confirmation round, plus a round for the Thing to pick an ally.

Roleplaying is encouraged and recommended, but far from mandatory. You can edit your posts, though it should be avoided if possible.

Remember, votes are red and bolded. If you don't do this, a zombie mime-tranvestite will crawl through your bedroom window and harass you.

Have fun! Or don't...you're being killed off by a grotesque alien mimic.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-12, 02:01 PM
Elizabeth Albricht, the young Survivalist steps into the base, stomping her feet. She pulls down the hood of her coat. Yes! It's beautiful out there. This is going to be a great vacation!!

Don't you think so, Lindsey. she smiles at Dr. Lake, the Oceanographer.

((That's how we do it, right? Point at the characters, not the player??

Otherwise, it's Dirk Kris.))

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-12, 02:25 PM
Örjansson prepared some chicken soup, smiling faintly as he did so.
What a day, what a day.
He'd had quite a few assistants during his time on the base - but this last one was something special.

Looking over to the heap of blankets in the other end of the kitchen, he wondered if Lars had thought it through when he was dared to take his bath "Mattis style" by rolling in the snow outside the base.

*chuckle*

What is it?!

Oh nothing, nothing...

Well, he might not be the best assistant (insisting on hanging around when Pär prepared the canned meals), but at least it didn't get boring around here nowadays.

*chuckle*

*reminds Lex about that it is night and most people don't like being lynched in their beds*

Lex-Kat
2010-02-12, 07:43 PM
Oops. :smalltongue: But, I'm practicing not editing, so I'll leave it alone.

But that is the right way to point in this game, right? The character, not the player.

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-12, 09:46 PM
A brooding Lars set out of the kitchen in hopes of getting this cooking business off his mind. It was maddening. Every canned dish his employer created was better than the last!...In a strange preserved sort of way. Aluminum poisoning, that must be it. He was driving us all insane with aluminum poisoning...Lars rounded a corner and headed to his quarters.

rakkoon
2010-02-13, 01:53 AM
Snoorrrre, snore

MacDougal dreams of green pastures, deliciously warm haggis and a sheepskin blanket. He briefly wakes up and thinks to himself "Well, at least I have the blanket".

cd4
2010-02-13, 06:21 AM
Dr Jones headed to the weather station to check on his hunch. "Yep, there was a snowstorm brewing. At least with the supply plane delivering our supplies yesterday we don't have to worry about whether it can make it through this snowstorm." He thinks to himself. After that he heads off to his room to rest for the night.

((Sorry for taking the scene setting out of your hands but it just came from setting up my character. If you want to change things feel free.))

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-13, 12:28 PM
But that is the right way to point in this game, right? The character, not the player.I prefer it that way, but as long as it's red and bolded that's what matters. Might be most helpful if it's both, like Albricht the Survivalist (Lex-kat).

Anyways, day time will be beginning soon - the night's ran for more than 24 hours. I got confirmations from all but 6 of you. I'll shoot those 6 a PM as a reminder, but hopefully they're still in.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-13, 12:48 PM
The First Day

---

The pale, bitter, warmthless sun dawns on the outpost, illuminating the frostbitten metal and spartan architecture of the lonely research outpost. Outside cold winds blow, threatening the stranded researchers with vicious snowstorms or the destructive nothingness of an Antarctic whiteout.

Unable to communicate with the mainland, the nineteen stranded researchers have only one option - find and kill the monstrous Thing amongst them. Only then they can be safe. Only then would it be right to leave this frozen hell.

---

It's daytime. You can vote to lynch a player. Daytime will last for approximately 48 hours, or if a 50% majority is reached. At this point, that's 10 players. A 25% majority is needed for a lynching to take place at all. At this point, that's 5 players.

Since the assimilation rate for the first night is 100%, you know that two among you are Things now. From this point on, you'll be unsure of their numbers. Their odds of assimilating people get lower every night.

---

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won. "

Zombieninja
2010-02-13, 01:17 PM
"Well if we are stuck here we can at least make things a little more livable" Dr. Jorgenson announced, pointing at Dr. Lindsey Lake(Dirk Kris) as if to signal her to come scavenging with him.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-13, 02:36 PM
Chang yawns as he wakes up to another day of guarding against... absolutely nothing. He doesn't believe in this "Thing" - too many years in the Chinese State has warned him to be wary of things government workers tell you. Clearly this "Thing" is some cover up for illegal experiments that the government doesn't want people knowing about. Either way, as a security guard with no access to classified information, there's no reason for a government operative to target him.

Being poor and mediocre is bliss. That was probably the only one of Mao's sayings he had agreed with.

He eyes the scientists as they walk by for signs of suspicious behavior, more out of habit than of a genuine fear of intruders.

Something about Dr. Lindsey Lake looks strange - perhaps she's had a rough night?

billtodamax
2010-02-13, 02:49 PM
From down one of the corridors of the abandoned building, comes a cry from John Joneson.

Watch out! Rocket on the loose, rocket on the loose! He calls, running down the hallway after his run away rocket.

Careful Chang Lee! He calls out, as the rocket narrowly misses the security guard.

Joneson hurtles down the corridor after it, only to see it crash at the other end of the hall, exploding harmlessly in a ball of blue sparks.

Sorry! He calls back behind himself.

((Lostlittlebear for the blatant attempt at a wagon start. Not much of a reason.))

Mustiado
2010-02-13, 05:53 PM
Carter trundled down the hallway, pushing his trusty cart with him. Even if he didn't have to take orders anymore, it certainly calmed his mind to continue to clean. He grinned to himself, his gap toothed smile widening as he heard Orjannson calling down the hall after him, screaming for someone to handle these pans.

At least he got to choose what he cleaned now.

(Uppity umlauts.)

Lex-Kat
2010-02-13, 08:04 PM
Elizabeth yawned and stretched as she woke up. It'd been a long ngiht.

She shivered and rubbed her hands together before finally throwing the covers off and getting dressed.

After putting on her favorite pink thermal long johns and fur slippers, she went to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat.

She waved friendily to Pär Örjansson. Do we have any oatmeal?

Then there was the explosion. She got up and ran to the scene. What happened? she asked John Joneson (Billtodamax) excitedly.

There was something about the man that she just didn't trust. And now she knew what it was. He was dangerous.

Cast

Billtodamax: John Joneson the Explosives Expert
the Bookworm: Lovecraft the Aspiring Horror Novelist
cd4: Dr. Jones the Geologist
Dirk Kris: Lindsey Lake the Oceanographer
Dr. Bath: Kurt Golding the Physicist
Elder Tsofu: Pär Örjansson the Chef
Lex-kat: Elizabeth Albricht the Survivalist
Lostlittlebear: Lee Chang the Security Guard/Mercenary
Mordokai: Johann Anderson the Computer Technician
Mustiado: Carter the Janitor
Rakkoon: MacDougal the Biologist
Random Person: Battley the Astronomer/Astrophysicist
YimmytheSneak: Lars McPherson the Assistant Chef
Zombieninja: Mr. Jorgenson the Psychologist

billtodamax
2010-02-13, 10:46 PM
John grins wildly at Albricht.

Just a test! He says happily. I stayed up working on it! I didn't expect so many people'd be in the halls at 2 am! He says.

He looks around at the crowd of people gathering.

It's... it's not two am, is it? He asks Albricht. Coulda sworn it didn't take me that long to make this thing.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-13, 10:50 PM
Chang groans, heading towards John.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop playing around with fireworks! I swear - I nearly shot you that time. If you want to blow stuff up do it AWAY from me."

billtodamax
2010-02-13, 10:58 PM
Hey, now, that's not fair! I could barely recognize you! He says, grinning. It's not like it woulda done much if it had hit you anyway. Anya could have patched you up easy.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-13, 11:06 PM
Elizabeth rolls her eyes. If you're going to play with your toys, take them outside. Preferably far far away from here.

She goes back to what she hopes is a nice hot bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar.

Cast

Fortuna
2010-02-14, 02:55 AM
Battley storms in.

"Which of you touched my telescope? I spent hours calibrating the blasted thing yesterday, and now I find that someone has gone and knocked it out of alignment! Lee, you've fiddled with it before, I know you have. Own up!"

((OOC: Sorry for the late arrival, I was away over the weekend. Also, please don't be too harsh on my character: he just hasn't had his coffee yet.))

Aemoh
2010-02-14, 03:16 AM
*points at Battley(Random Person)*

((For the day 1 random. I was thinking I'd toss in one line RP thing, but I don't really have it in me to even do that so... :smalltongue: ))

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-14, 06:22 AM
She waved friendily to Pär Örjansson. Do we have any oatmeal?

Shrugging a bit Pär hands over a bowl of the oatmeal.

These people sure ate a lot of rubbish for being intellectual - food which wasn't food.
When Elizabeth had asked for it the first time he'd been on the verge of suggesting that the snow outside did as much good - and the best part: you could just send Lars out with a shovel to fetch it by the wagon.

But as it was now he'd put in an order, but he hadn't yet told Mr. MacDougal that it had been at the cost of this sending of haggis. But Pär intended to send for some with the next plane, so hopefully (with a bit of dodging) there would be no damage done...

*boom*

Damn that mad second-rate fireworks merchant Joneson!
Well, at least he's blowing up the hallways and not Pär's kitchen - he'd rather not have a reprisal of the incident with the "sprängda ankan".
(Swedish/English - Sprängd Anka/exploded duck - the foodstuffs real name is cured duck in English)

Lars, take Lovecraft's breakfast to his room - it seem like he was up all night thinking of scary things in the dark... again...

Freshmeat
2010-02-14, 11:02 AM
Dr. Von Stradheim woke up at the sound of an explosion down the hallway. No doubt John Joneson was playing with his explosives again. She could only wonder what use an explosives expert was in Antarctica (or in any research station for that matter) but then again, she'd witnessed her share or goofball decisions by the National Research Institute. Like constructing a computer specifically to keep track of scores, for example. What was up with that? Was chalkboard technology too unreliable or something?

As she stood up and got dressed, Anya hoped Johann Anderson didn't spend all night trying to fix that computer again. It was a waste of his considerable talents. Her bedroom walls were already covered with a multitude of pictures of him to remind herself of that fact every day, but there was always room for more. She licked her lips while staring at one of them in particular and then went to the cafetaria to get herself something to eat.

As she walked down the hall, lost in thought, she bumped into Kurt Golding (Dr. Bath), whom she glared at with slight suspicion. He smelled a little strange today... like he needed a bath.

Mordokai
2010-02-14, 11:46 AM
"Why won't you work properly, you stupid machine!?!"

The screaming could be heard throughout the research station, as Johann threw the wrench against the scoreboard (Fleeing Coward). He was trying to fix the damn thing ever since his arrival and it still refused to cooperate. He tried everything, doing it by the book, doing it outside the book, he tried being nice and nasty... nothing worked. Somebody proposed using the dynamite and dammit, Johann was starting to think that being a good idea.

"Bah! I need a drink!"

With that, he set his course for the kitchen. He was only halfway there when he heard the voice of Dr. Stradheim. It was enough to make the man go pale. He may be just shy of seven feet and strong as an ox, but dammit, that woman scared the daylight out of him. Turning around and tiptoenig away as quietly as humanly possible, he decided that getting drunk could wait for later time.

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-14, 12:21 PM
Lars did his best to place his snow shovel into the "snowbarrow" with a rather loud racket and a great scowl across his face. Grasping the tray with Lovecraft's food, Lars stomped off down the hall, tracking snow and mud past Carter(Mustiado) on his way toward Lovecraft. On his way he thought briefly about changing his title of Sous Chef to Slow and Grumpy food Delivery man.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-14, 12:44 PM
Just a reminder that it will take at least five people (25% of the surviving population) agreeing for a lynch to occur. At the moment, no one has that. Alternatively, you can also vote for a no lynch.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-14, 01:22 PM
A smell of pure terror spreads through the building.
Slow and menacing it creeps up and lounge at peoples noses from behind, grabbing their poor sensory organ by the throat.
Everyone knows what it is, but don't want to believe it - but cannot deny it for long.

Örjansson is preparing pea soup with pancakes.

Quite alone at the origin of the smell Örjansson dips a spoon into the greenish liquid. A sigh of happiness soon follows.

Peas had been banned from the base the same day as he introduced them, but it didn't prevent Örjansson from trying to prepare a real Thursday meal from time to time.
This time it had been hard to get the peas on the plane (with people double-checking his orders etc.), and he had been forced to try using their Swedish name and hope they would look it up in a dictionary.
But it had worked.

Hitting a ladle against a large empty cauldron while bellowing "Food is on the table!", Örjansson summons the luckless inhabitants of the base.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-14, 01:23 PM
(OOC: Huh, I didn't know that - no lynch it is then. By the way, bandwagoning was unintentional - I didn't look at the post above me before randoming. Also, could I clarify if OOC sections like this are allowed?)

Sighing at the usual mess in the base, Chang relaxes, brushing aside the scientists' complaints. Taking up his usual position at the front door, he draws a cap down over his eyes, soon settling into a sleepy stupor in which he passes most his days.

"Call me if you need me."

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-14, 02:02 PM
(OOC: Huh, I didn't know that - no lynch it is then. By the way, bandwagoning was unintentional - I didn't look at the post above me before randoming. Also, could I clarify if OOC sections like this are allowed?) Yes, roleplaying is no longer mandatory, so out of character talk is fine.

billtodamax
2010-02-14, 04:53 PM
Dammit Örjansson, peas again? None of us like them, you crazy idiot. Complains Joneson, as he nevertheless gets himself a bowl of soup and some pancakes. At least learn how to cook them!

Mustiado
2010-02-14, 05:22 PM
Lars did his best to place his snow shovel into the "snowbarrow" with a rather loud racket and a great scowl across his face. Grasping the tray with Lovecraft's food, Lars stomped off down the hall, tracking snow and mud past Carter(Mustiado) on his way toward Lovecraft. On his way he thought briefly about changing his title of Sous Chef to Slow and Grumpy food Delivery man.

"Damnit, you overpaid slice and dice! Just because you play with knives all day doesn't mean you can track mud all over the base!"

Fuming, Carter set his cart's brakes and started violently soaking his mop with water to clean the mess.

((Changing my point to Lostlittlebear AKA Chang Lee. This'll be an expensive lesson for him to learn, but the chances are too good of him being an accomplice to ignore the fact that a no lynch simply gives our enemy more time to spread. The only ones who win when we refuse to lynch are the wolves.))

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-14, 06:56 PM
((Lake(Dark Kris). I've been swayed by Mustiado's reasoning, gotta kill someone, but I don't think our little bear friend deserves to die.))

Dr. Bath
2010-02-14, 07:30 PM
Kurt grumbles to himself about how unlikely this whole thing is.

Probably just some crazy fish thing she brought to the surface he points angrily at Lake (Dirk Kris). Friggin oceanographers. You always have poke the abhorent monsters from the deep don't you?

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-14, 07:45 PM
As Johann leaves the room, the dented computer suddenly switches on and displays the current sentiment of the research station. While Chang Lee appears to have annoyed a few members, there is still not enough support to warrant his death.

Current Votes:
Chang Lee (Lostlittlebear) 4
Lindsey Lake (Dirk Kris) 3
John Joneson (Billtodamax) 1
Battley(Random Person) 1
Lovecraft (The Bookworm) 1
Kurt Golding (Dr. Bath) 1
No Lynch 1
Computer/Scoreboard (Fleeing Coward) 1

Yet to make their opinions known:
The Bookworm: Lovecraft the Aspiring Horror Novelist

The computer will automatically shut down whenever Johann approaches the room and reboot whenever he leaves it.

Dirk Kris
2010-02-14, 08:37 PM
((Chang Lee for self-preservation at this point.))
Lindsey Lake has yet to make an appearance - seems she worked herself into an exhausted semi-coma. Let the poor girl rest!

TehSheen
2010-02-14, 10:37 PM
Smith grabs his wrench and starts fixing his sentry gun, saying "A spy's sapping my sentry! Are you a spy, Chang Lee?"

lostlittlebear
2010-02-14, 10:41 PM
(OOC: Oh well, self preservation it is - sorry Lake (Dirk Kris). Meh, I suppose everyone has to survive the horror of Day 1 lynching at some time.)

cd4
2010-02-15, 06:20 AM
Dr Jones heads out of his room and finds the common room embroiled in an aarguement between Lindsley Lake and Chang Lee. He listened to the arguements on both sides and decided to join Lindsley Lake's group against Chang Lee.

Mustiado
2010-02-15, 06:28 AM
((I will be away with limited access. Please do not AL.))

rakkoon
2010-02-15, 06:48 AM
(Lynching is the only way to stop The Thing, my dear Lostlittlebear )

"What is all this?", asks McDougal in his pyjamas," I'm trying to sleep out today.Grumble. Might as well get dressed and go to the cantine. How the human race survived without coffe for so long is something that was never scientifically researched enough...."

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-15, 01:56 PM
The Second Night

---

As the Antarctic sun set over the research facility, the fate of one of their residents was sealed. Convicted by a handful of researchers, Lee Chang, one of the station's few security guards, was strapped to a chair, bound with rope, and doused with gasoline. He didn't allow himself to be taken willingly, but he fought back verbally more than physically, if only to convince the researchers of his innocence.

"You savages, this isn't a fair trial! You have no right to take my life, no right!"

A match was lit.

Tossed.

Chang's screams turned inhuman, savage, and primordial. His flesh grew gelatinous, reforming into a club-headed monstrosity with a vertical gash lined with sharp bone daggers for a mouth. Alight with flame, it bit savagely at everyone around it, before succumbing to the flames.

Black, acrid, foul-smelling smoke escaped out of the facility, as black as the charred alien corpse that it emanated from. Emulating the smoke, the bitterly cold Antarctic night enveloped the facility in darkness.

---

Chang the Security Guard (lostlittlebear) was a Thing.

It is Night. This phase will last approximately 24 hours, and is when all three roles (The Thing, the Doctor, the Rogue) can PM me with their actions. No lynching may take place, but speculation is welcome.

---

PLAYERS (18/19 Alive)

billtodamax
2010-02-16, 12:30 AM
Hot damn, we got one of 'em! Joneson cries, running to his lab to gather up some fireworks.

After a few moments he races outside to set some up.

rakkoon
2010-02-16, 03:02 AM
"How fascinating, I must take a sample of this...anybody up for an allnighter full of research of teeth and bodily fluids?"

Lex-Kat
2010-02-16, 04:42 AM
Elizabeth watched as the others tied Chang with the use of one of her ropes. He'd been acting suspiciously, and she wanted some answers.

But then, they started dousing him with Gasoline. Oooooookaaaay. Maybe it was just a scare tactic. Make him fear for his...... Oh my God!!!! Are you people crazy!!! she exclaimed as they not only lit the match, but they threw it on the poor security guard.

She rushed into the kitchen to grab the fire extinguisher, listening to hm scream. And then his screams changed. Became monstrous.

She returned, extinguisher held limply in her hand. Not sure what to think anymore.

When the Thing stopped screaming, and she was sure it was dead, she extinguished the flames before they spread to the rest of the building. What... what was that?

Cast

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-16, 11:50 AM
The Second Day

---

As the remains of the alien creature's flesh slowly sizzle and dissolve away, it's chest makes an unbelievable final rattle, manipulating the body's vocal cords without passing through it's ruined lips.

"Congratulations, humans - today, you were lucky. But you need to be lucky all the time - we just need to be lucky once."

"Look around you. See your friend standing there? He could be one of us. Or you could be one of us. No one knows, no one can tell."

"Be suspicious, be scared - for that is the only way you will survive. That is why we have won, oh humans, for even if you catch all of us, the seed of suspicion and doubt shall never be removed. The long darkness of the Antarctic night might be over, but the darkness in your hearts shall never be removed; that bleak dark part of you that keeps asking if you've REALLY got all of us."

"And you'd better make sure you got us all. For even if one tiny, microscopic fragment survives, we shall live on. AND THERE WILL BE OTHERS TO AVENGE US."

Shaken by Chang's...or the Thing's...haunting echoes, the blackened body is quickly taken outside and buried in the frigid ice, at temperatures cold enough to snuff the life out of anything if the fire didn't already.

The Researchers went to sleep uneasily. Halfway through the night, everybody heard some banging through the vents - but such a sound was commonplace. The thin aluminum walls of the air vents often expanded and contracted in the Antarctic air, making metal groan and twist.

In the morning, the truth was exposed. Not seeing Joneson, the explosives expert, emerge for breakfast, his room was checked. The scene within was horrific. His body lay crumpled by his bed, covered in fine scarlet drops, his own blood spatter. His stomach was torn open, his cold dead organs sprawling out onto the floor. His intestinal tract seemed as if it had been dragged out, it's messy red length extending out onto the floor and up into the air vents, presumably where the Thing had escaped to.

The iron scent of spilled blood hit the shocked researchers hard.

---

Joneson the Explosives Expert (Billtodamax) was a Researcher.

It is Day. 48 hours to lynch someone. Currently it takes 9 players for an insta-lynch and early day end, and 4 players for a lynch. Person with the most votes against them is lynched if there are multiple victims. If there's a tie, everybody's head explodes.

Also, thanks to Lex-kat, whose nicely formatted player list I've been stealing. :smallsmile:

Oh, and the words above were really written by lostlittlebear. Upon your death, you get the option to have an echo from the after-life haunt the survivors. Obviously, this must be in-character and cannot be game-breaking.

---

PLAYERS (17/19 Alive)

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-16, 12:18 PM
Andre Fairchilde and The Bookworm are in danger of autolynching if they do not vote by the end of Day 2.

Dirk Kris
2010-02-16, 03:05 PM
Lindsey Lake emerges from her room, strightening her ponytail. She huddles inside her lab coat, rubbing her hands together for warmth. It seemed like she would never be warm again, thanks to this blasted research station. Hearing whispers about what had happened the night before and this morning, she gives the other dormitory hallway a wide berth and makes her way to the dining hall to get something to eat. Slipping into a chair, she nibbles at some dry toast and pulls out her notepad. Frowning slightly, she looks it over, brow furrowed in thought. Odd. Lars (YimmytheSneak) doesn't seem to be on any of the passenger manifests. I wonder if he stowed away.

Freshmeat
2010-02-16, 03:44 PM
Anya strolls down the hallway with bloodshot eyes, hardly having slept last night now that it was confirmed that a Thing was still around and that there was indeed a reason to panic. As she passes the rooms of Lovecraft and Fairchilde, she bangs on their doors, shouting "Hey! Wake up you two!" without skipping a beat.
She'd witnessed Joneson's heavily-mutilated body earlier that day, and had ordered it dragged to her office so she could inspect it later, though she wasn't looking forward to it. Perhaps McDougal (rakkoon) was to blame? Lars had been acting rather odd as well yesterday, all things considered. In any event, she was kind of glad Joneson didn't survive what must have been an attempt to assimilate his body into some sort of alien thing. The only thing worse than an alien shapeshifter was one obsessed with playing with explosives.

Inside the cafetaria, Anya gives a friendly nod to Lindsey and prepares a slice of toast with jam and fills a cup of coffee. Then she puts it all on a tray and stands up.
"I'm just going to bring this to Johann. He's been spending so much time trying to fix that computer that he must be terribly stressed by now, and this queer alien business surely isn't doing him any good." Nodding her head towards the tray she's holding, she adds with absolute conviction "I'm sure he'll... appreciate it."

Noticeably more cheery by now (in so far as one can be called cheery when there's an alien hunting you down) she bursts into Johann Anderson's room with a wide grin.

"Bonjour, monsieur Johann." she says in the kind of voice that would make Frenchmen across the world cringe.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-16, 05:24 PM
Tsofu hadn't got even a sliver of sleep that night.
First the intellectuals had bound poor old Chang and set him on fire, and then what remained of John had been found in his sleeping quarters.

The world had gone crazy, this was supposed to be a dull job without more surprises than that the supply-plane came at the appointed time.
He certainly wasn't paid enough to get brutally murdered in his bed - or made into a living candle by the maniacs.

The best thing was to act unconcerned, not to show a sign of weakness that they could jump on - and to make it a habit to carry the large cleaver in the apron.

---

Hardly even flinching Tsofu greeted the occupants when they came for breakfast - but that Carter was standing in a corner, occasionally looking at him and grinning that toothless smile...

Zombieninja
2010-02-16, 05:41 PM
What... what was that?

"That, Dr. Albricht, is what we are fighting against. It's them or us, you should know that. Now make busy yourself or stay out of way."
(( Dr. Lindsey Lake {Dirk Kris} also I hope the rogue isn't autolynched :smallfrown: ))

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-16, 07:07 PM
(Oh jeez! I didn't realize this was the game thread! :smalleek: Subscription is added!)

Mordokai, because a quiet Mordokai is a scheming Mordokai.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-16, 07:59 PM
((Lars McPherson(YimmytheSneak) for no real reason other than the fact taht he didn't want lostlittlebear lynched))

Aemoh
2010-02-16, 10:16 PM
*points at Lars McPherson(YimmytheSneak)*

((I'll buy that for a reason.))

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-16, 11:13 PM
((Lake (Dark Kris) and I guess that's an okay reason to lynch me. But I'm pretty sure I'm not a thing, so I'll suggest someone else. I don't have a real reason as to why I didn't want to lynch other than him not voting didn't seem like a great reason to lynch him. But we often have lots of bad reasons to lynch people :smallannoyed:))

Mordokai
2010-02-17, 01:06 PM
(Oh jeez! I didn't realize this was the game thread! :smalleek: Subscription is added!)

Mordokai, because a quiet Mordokai is a scheming Mordokai.

((OI!!! This is a fame I do not deserve, Andre Fairchilde!))

Johann just woke up and started washing himself when Anya barged in. Quickly pulling a towel overhimself, he stutters.

"Dr. Stradheim! What are you doing in here?! Didn't they teach you to knock at that fancy college of yours?"

Despite not wanting that, he blushes somewhat furiously. It's actually pretty entertaing sight... well, except for him.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-17, 01:42 PM
After the morning's excitement, Elizabeth went to her room to compose herself. How did I get myself into this? She wondered. It was supposed to be an on-job vacation.

Show these people how to survive in these harsh conditions, and spend the rest of the time exploring the antarctic for herself.

And now, it'd all gone to ****e.

She thought back to Lee Chang, the mercenary they'd hired to head the security. They burned him with, as far as she knew, no proof. Sure, he'd turned out to be one of them, but how did they know?

And then John Joneson. She had almost vomited when she'd seen his mutilated body.

After getting something to eat, she decided to go to the doctor, Anya von Stradheim {Freshmeat} and find out if she'd discovered anything about what had attacked John.

Cast

Lostlittlebear: Lee Chang the Security Guard/Mercenary- Day 1, Thing
Billtodamax: John Joneson the Explosives Expert- Night 2, Researcher

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-17, 09:41 PM
Currently not enough votes to get someone lynched, this day will end tomorrow morning/afternoon. 4 votes needed for a lynch. As it stands...

YIMMYTHESNEAK - 3
RAKKOON - 1
MUSTIADO - 1
DIRK KRIS - 2
MORDOKAI - 1
ANDRE FAIRCHILDE - 1
FRESHMEAT - 1

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-17, 10:22 PM
Sorry Yimmythesneak but a day without a lynch is a day in which all the souls of the world cry as one in agony.

And every day without a lynch throws the game mechanic advantage to the wolves, so one of us has to change our vote for the village.

rakkoon
2010-02-18, 04:44 AM
"Might as well get up", McDougal mumbles to himself

---

"Actually this breakfast isn't half bad"
"Pär, Lars (YimmytheSneak) , you've outdone yourselves. Just no roast beef this evening please"

cd4
2010-02-18, 05:43 AM
I think I will join the bandwagon on Yimmythesneak

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-18, 12:35 PM
The Third Night

---

With ruthless disregard for a fair trial, their humanity being chiseled away at by the bitter Antarctic and the presence of a Thing, a second member of the facility staff was alienated and put up for a lynch.

Lars McPherson, an assistant chef, was strapped to a chair already dirty with the ashes of what used to be Chang. He was doused in accelerant, this time using lighter fluid instead of gasoline, which was quickly dwindling. Ignoring his professions of innocence, he was burned. Everyone stood quite a bit away from the man aflame, expecting his lit body to mutate and attack.

He didn't, and his agonizing screams eventually stuttered and stopped. Still a man. The realization was, for many, more disturbing than if he had been a Thing.

Night set upon a mute crew, horrified by their communal brutal murder of a fellow researcher.

While they slept uncomfortably, everyone experienced the unsettling sensation of hearing a voice echo through the ventilation shafts. A voice that they recognized...

It began echoing through the base, carrying through the ventilation until it can be heard by all.

Those bastards got me, but there can't be many left! I want you to hunt down every single one of those - the next word is blurred too much because of the ventilation system, and is undecipherable - And burn them to death! My lab still has plenty of explosives, get to them before that thing does!

---

McPherson the Assistant Chef (YimmytheSneak) was a Researcher.

It is Night. This phase will last approximately 24 hours, and is when all three roles (The Thing, the Doctor, the Rogue) can PM me with their actions. No lynching may take place, but speculation is welcome.

---

PLAYERS (16/19 Alive)

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-18, 03:56 PM
Still not wanting to believe what had happened earlier Örjansson put the last bit of rouble in front of the door.

Stepping back and feeling a slight pride at his barricade Pär decided it would hold against the lunatics out there.
He'd wait it out here in the pantry, there were a limited amount of food out there so in a few days he should be able to over-power them for long enough to send for help. And then they'd pay, oh yes - intellectual or not murder was murder.

Sitting down on an impromptu chair made out of cans, Pär opened up a beer and begun the long wait.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-18, 07:13 PM
The Third Day

---

The night was an uncomfortable one. Everyone holed up in their rooms, clutching their sheets trying to defend themselves against the biting cold, and squinting in the dark trying to defend themselves against the alien horror that was among them.

In the early morning hours, before dawn, something was heard. Something heavy was in the hallways, and moving rapidly, seeking out its target. The footsteps were far too plentiful and far too heavy to be human. Whatever was hunting them down one by one, was out there, right now. No one dared to leave their rooms, the facility's only flamethrower in possession of some one else. Everyone huddled in their rooms, too afraid to get up, too afraid to stay still.

Eventually, the cold morning light revealed a sickly trail of red-tinted slime littering the hallway. No one had died during the night. Whether this was a good thing was unknown. Perhaps the creature was weakening...

Later on in the day, Lovecraft, the esoteric novelist staying at the lonesome facility for research purposes, suffered a bizarre accident. He had been in the warehouse trying to unearth more rations, when the doors of the cargo container closed in on him. They locked. He panicked. The cold quickly dulled his panic, then sapped his life. Another one of their own was dead.

---

Lovecraft the Novelist (The Bookworm) was a Researcher. He was auto-lynched.

It is Day. 48 hours to lynch someone. Currently it takes 8 players for an insta-lynch and early day end, and 4 players for a lynch. Person with the most votes against them is lynched if there are multiple victims.

---

PLAYERS (15/19 Alive)

the Bookworm: Lovecraft the Aspiring Horror Novelist - Freak Accident Day 3, Researcher

Lex-Kat
2010-02-18, 07:57 PM
((Well, it looks like we have two Things again. :smallfrown:))

Elizabeth awoke up with a shot. Her eyes wide. Was it all a nightmare? She wondered allowed. No, no it'd been too horrid. Too vivid. She knew it was real. Something was out there. Killing them off, one by one.

She got dressed and heading to the kitchen. She found it barracaded. Pär Örjansson (Elder Tsofu) was no where in sight. Pär? Pär where are you?

After a moments silence, she decided to just eat some trail rations she kept in her hiking pack. Maybe Pär was busy. He always was a grump.

((Point will remain, unless someone has a better idea. Only reason for pointing at Elder is because Pär is barracading himself to starve all the rest of us. It's just a RP point. :smallsmile:))

Cast

YimmytheSneak: Lars McPherson the Assistant Chef- Day 2, Researcher
the Bookworm: Lovecraft the Aspiring Horror Novelist- Night 3 (AL), Researcher

rakkoon
2010-02-19, 06:38 AM
"What a scene... Mr. Jorgenson (Zombieninja)? What can we do against this attack of paranoia? If this continues, we'll just end up killing each other. Survival of the fittest requires someone to survice."

(he didn't change his vote after LLB's slip of the mind so...)
(Edits because I can't type)

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-19, 07:35 AM
((I'll go with that for now. Mr. Jorgenson (Zombieninja)))

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-19, 07:40 AM
Why not be Freshmeat

Dr. Bath
2010-02-19, 12:04 PM
Whatever this freakish thing is, it's probably going to go for the most trusted of us. The ones we all know to be good people. Nothing sows paranoia like the best falling to evil. Like the doc, Anya ((Freshmeat))

Dirk Kris
2010-02-19, 12:35 PM
Lindsey Lake lifted her gaze from her book to watch Anya (Freshmeat) strut by. Her gaze narrowed slightly - Anya got plenty of attention, even though Lindsey was far more intelligent. Mostly due to her revealing and far-from-scientific wardrobe was Lake's guess. Her eyes slipped from the girl and towards the doorway, where she knew the man she most admired - the smartest man she knew - would be coming from. Where Anya went, he was never far behind.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-19, 04:09 PM
Time passed slowly...

So slowly...

Damn, if he had known he would be hiding from a bunch of pyromaniac maniacs he'd stashed some magazines in here!

At some time the Elisabeth woman had been outside calling after him - as he would fall for something easy as that!
But he supposed he could have left the oatmeal outside - its not as its food anyway.
Come to think of it, that Elisabeth never ate much - just that crap. How did she survive? She must get food from somewhere...

Joneson... could she?

Örjansson lifted the cleaver, trembling a little, and began to carve a new figurine out of a potato.

Mustiado
2010-02-19, 06:42 PM
((Damnit, could have stopped Yimmy's lynch if I was here. He always acts like that. Too soft. :smalltongue: Zombieninja because Rakkoon's reasoning seems to be sound.))

Zombieninja
2010-02-19, 06:45 PM
"Comrades why are you looking like that. I have done wrong?"
(also my character is a 39 year old Russian male with a slight build; Anya (Freshmeat) ) (( @Rakkoon the reason why is I didn't know how to unvote ): ))

Aemoh
2010-02-19, 06:53 PM
*points at Mr. Jorgenson (Zombieninja)*

((To tie things up of course :smallbiggrin: ))

Freshmeat
2010-02-19, 07:10 PM
As Anya enters the cafetaria that morning, she detects a certain feeling of hostility directed towards her. Was it the lack of a proper narrative continuity the results of such rumours that her wardrobe was a little too revealing and, in fact, entirely unscientific? Impossible! She always wore perfectly proper clothes befitting of someone of her profession. Or had the rumor mill perhaps spun up something far more sinister?

Well!" she says aloud, but to no one in particular. "It might interest the lot of you that this alien Thing actually attacked me last night, but fortunately I was protected. I can say this with a reasonable degree of confidence since this someone sent me a note saying so, including their name. When I confronted this person about it, they verified that they protected me indeed. So it seems quite likely there's still only one Thing around and no one got assimilated last night."

With that, she stands up goes to her lab to perform the autopsy of Joneson's body she actually should've done yesterday. On her way there, she quietly wondered if Mr. Jorgenson the psychologist (Zombieninja) was responsible for all this trouble.

Zombieninja
2010-02-19, 07:26 PM
(( Ah well it appears you are going to lynch me so if this is the end I wish you all luck finding the real things or to meet the reaper with a smile on your face ))
Knowing he is doomed Mr. Jorgenson hangs his head solemnly as his former friends lead him to the chair. Pondering how one mistake from inexperience could lead to death.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-19, 08:16 PM
(( @Rakkoon the reason why is I didn't know how to unvote ): ))You jusr write unvote, in red, same as a bote.

cd4
2010-02-20, 05:49 AM
Dr Jones listens to the arguements on both sides and decides to vote for Jorgenson (Zombieninja)

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-20, 10:32 PM
The Fourth Night

---

Cold in their rooms, longing for contact, and being picked off one by one, the researchers at the facility were quickly losing their human virtues. Compassion, empathy, and patience were all dwindling away. By the time the Antarctic sun had set, another one of their own had been accused, and strapped to the chair. This time, it was Jorgenson, the facility's psychologist. He screamed of cabin fever, paranoia, delusions, and insanity - no one listened.

He burned.

Again came the cold revelation found amongst the charred flesh and blistering smoke of the corpse. He was human. Once again, they had murdered one of their own.

Night came quickly and quietly.

---

Jorgenson the Psychologist (Zombieninja) was a Researcher.

---

PLAYERS (14/19 Alive)

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-21, 06:40 PM
The Fourth Day

---

The night passed rapidly, despite the ever present threat of the alien terror lurking amongst them. Everyone's sleep was troubled and intermittent, between fearing for their own lives and remorse for taking the lives of other innocents. During their sleep, all of the researchers thought they heard the disembodied voice of Jorgenson, followed by a haunting echo of his dying screams.
You are all monsters...When morning came and they left their rooms, the next grim discovery of the day was awaiting.

Smoke was billowing softly from under the door of Jones, the geologist. Forcing the door open, the researchers were surprised to see a small corner of the room was ablaze. Jones' mattress was burning slowly away, the sheets and bed cover already reduced to ashes. Atop the mattress lay the blackened remains of Jones himself, unerringly human.

He had been murdered during the night, by a rogue amongst the researchers themselves. They had thought Jones was a Thing. They were wrong.

---

Jones the Geologist (cd4) was a Researcher.

It is Day. 48 hours to lynch someone. Currently it takes 7 players for an insta-lynch and early day end, and 3 players for a lynch. Person with the most votes against them is lynched if there are multiple victims.

TehSheen and Random Person are in danger of being auto-lynched if they don't vote by the end of the day.

---

PLAYERS (13/19 Alive)

rakkoon
2010-02-22, 04:51 AM
McDougal sits in a corner, mumbling to himself
"There must be a way to find it, it must be recognisable in some way"

(Euhm, anyone have any other logic? I'm open to suggestions, I think we killed everyone that didn't vote for LostLittleBear and that wasn't really working out for us anyway:smallannoyed:)

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-22, 07:45 AM
It had been a quiet night, the sturdy door muffled most noise from the outside. Tsofu had made a bed out of a few sacks of rise, and spent a night of rolling around trying not to lie in the most uncomfortable position possible.
The problem was that they all were.
Opening a can of peaches for breakfast he thought of his situation.

He was barricaded with the food supply and outside were the maniacs.
Sometimes its refreshing to have simple answers to questions.

Hm, I wonder if I can coerce the computer to work so I can send an e-mail in a few days?
The technician apparently had great trouble with it, probably best to use a satellite telephone instead.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-22, 08:05 AM
The computer may have made a slight error in judgement last night but the computer would like to point out that it was trying to kill a Thing.

The computer however is unsure about Macdougal's (Rakkoon) motives.

rakkoon
2010-02-22, 09:03 AM
"There must be a way...perhaps I can program the computer to find one...if I studied electronics at high school that is"

(yeah if there's no logic, petty revenge works too :smallsmile:)

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-22, 05:38 PM
((In case I wasn't clear, I am claiming the role of the idiot who killed cd4 however I was almost sure he was a Thing :smallfrown:))

Mordokai
2010-02-22, 05:43 PM
Johann barges into the common room, obviously drunk as a monkey.

"Wuzzat... where's theat craty woman hiding... I tell you, it's all her fault... wes gotta get 'er before is too late..."

After that, he collapses on the floor, one hand pointing at Carter the janitor (Mustiado).

Lex-Kat
2010-02-22, 07:20 PM
This is insane! Elizabeth thought to herself as she packed all the gear she felt she'd need to get to the nearest outpost.

That damned cook locked himself away, and now the Computer Nerd was too drunk to be of any use.

She finished putting on her boots. And then there's Special Agent Fairchilde. She frowned at the thought of the man. He's no use at all. She finished by putting on her heavy insulated coat, zipping it up.

She hefted her pack onto her shoulders and stepped out of her room, not bothering to lock it. There was nothing of worth left in there.

She stepped into the common room. I'm going for help. The next station is five days away. I'm certain I can make it and get help.

She then headed for the door.

Cast

the Bookworm: Lovecraft the Aspiring Horror Novelist- Night 3 (AL), Researcher
Zombieninja: Mr. Jorgenson the Psychologist- Day 4, Researcher
cd4: Dr. Jones the Geologist- Night 4, Researcher

Freshmeat
2010-02-23, 07:44 AM
"Dammit Johann!" Anya cries as she gets up to catch the wasted computer technician. "Now's not the time to get yourself drunk!"
She didn't find it particularly amusing that her object of affection was so ungraciously inebriated like this. Anything she'd try now would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

After dumping the technician in her office for reasons she fortunately didn't need to explain, she returns to the common room just in time to hear Albricht announce she was going to look for help. Anya wasn't sure if she was comfortable with Elizabeth leaving like that. After all, if she was a Thing, the infection would only spread to other research stations. But still, her plan seemed fairly sensible otherwise.

Pär, by comparison, had barricaded himself in the pantry with most of the station's food supplies. It was more than a little disturbing, in no small part because Anya suspected Pär was munching away at the station's supplies of hazelnut cookies in there, and as a certified doctor, she knew that could give the poor man stomach aches.
"Come out of there!" Von Stradheim yells as she bangs her fist against the pantry door again and again. She pauses for a second to think of a suitable explanation, and then settles for "We're sick of this oatmeal crap!"

While she's busy, Anya notices MacDougal the biologist (rakkoon) enter the room, and she glares at him with suspicion. While he did help in killing Chang the Thing, he only did so by the time Chang's fate was already long decided. Rather curious, all things considered.

Aemoh
2010-02-23, 01:19 PM
*points at MacDougal(Rakkoon)*

((To tip the balance. FC is more useful alive... maybe... :smalltongue: ))

EDIT: Forgot about the no edit rule, and yet remembered the second after I edited. Anyways, all I did was change a typo.

TehSheen
2010-02-23, 07:09 PM
Smith the Engineer finishes building his dispenser which, in addition to the metal and supplies, dispenses the name of MacDougal(Rakkoon).

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-23, 08:34 PM
The Fifth Night

---

By now, five days after infection, death was a daily routine. Another was accused, bound, and incinerated - this time it was MacDougal, a biologist who only recently found his way onto the facility on a research grant. As smoke filled his lungs, as his skin blistered and crispened in the intense flames, he cried. His tears turned into little puffs of steam in the raging inferno. After the initial agonized screams, he died silently.

He was human.

Just before dusk, the body of Battley the astrophysicist was found outside in the ice. He, being inexperienced with the dangers of life on the planet's coldest continent, accidentally locked himself outside and quickly succumbed to the cold.

---

MacDougal the Biologist (Rakkoon) was a Researcher.

Battley the Astrophysicist (Random Person) was a Researcher.

---

PLAYERS (11/19 Alive)

Random Person: Battley the Astronomer/Astrophysicist - Freak Accident Day 4, Researcher

Lex-Kat
2010-02-23, 10:02 PM
Elizabeth screams aloud as Battley falls on top of her after she opens the doors.

She nearly throws his frozen carcass off of her and scrambles back against a wall. Who's he?? She yells, not recognizing the person.

Cast

the Bookworm: Lovecraft the Aspiring Horror Novelist- Day 3 (AL), Researcher
Zombieninja: Mr. Jorgenson the Psychologist- Day 3, Researcher
cd4: Dr. Jones the Geologist- Night 4, Researcher
Rakkoon: MacDougal the Biologist- Day 4, Researcher
Random Person: Battley the Astronomer/Astrophysicist- Day 4 (AL), Researcher

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-23, 10:17 PM
((OK, decision time. Since I already started killing, do I take one more gamble tonight or not?
I personally see no harm in trying to kill again as we have 2 wrong guesses either way regardless of whether I kill wrongly or not make kill unless the Things get lucky with another assimilation (but we're pretty much screwed anyways if that happens).
If I don't kill/kill wrongly, we're 2 wrong guesses from defeat. If I kill correctly, we're 3 wrong guesses from defeat. (Assuming 3 things left and no more successful assimilations)))

Lex-Kat
2010-02-23, 10:32 PM
So, are we gonna start Night Voting for who Fleeing Coward should kill? :smalltongue:

My feelings, go for it. And good luck not getting killed tonight yourself. :smallamused:

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-23, 10:42 PM
Well, the Doc can't protect himself so... :smallwink:

Also, a democratic night vote isn't a bad idea. That way I can blame someone other than myself if I'm wrong again :smallbiggrin:

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-24, 10:31 AM
Just don't use that flame-thrower against me you wacky mac. :smallannoyed:
I'd go with Dr. Bath if I were you.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-24, 10:41 AM
How rude! Just because I forgot to point again. When I first looked the choice was a role or choose randomly, and at the time I didn't feel like dooming someone randomly. I think Aemoh, as he didn't point on the first day, when a Thing was actually lynched, and has since followed every bandwagon.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-24, 10:47 AM
Hehe, did I step on a sore toe? :smallbiggrin:
Just saying that I haven't got much of a clue around here.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-24, 09:43 PM
The Fifth Day

---

Dusk came unsteadily over the research outpost, cold winds blowing over the pit of ice in which the charred bodies of past lynch victims were thrown. They were all human, save one. The numbers of researchers were dwindling, supplies were getting scarce, and everyone was getting tired. In their dreams, they all heard the haunting cries of MacDougal the Biologist.

You bastards...

That night, knowing that the dead were now the majority, the researchers went to sleep uneasily. Shortly after midnight, Albricht's screams pierced the heavy silence of the station, followed by the sounds of a scuffle. Within minutes, the first researchers arrived at her room. Inside, furniture was laying in ruins, some of it smoldering. There were two dead bodies in the room. The metallic stench of blood and the cloying soot of smoke mingled together in the noses of those present, attacking their sense of smell as much as the carnage attacked their eyes.

In one corner of the room, her body broken and torn, lay the crumpled form of Elizabeth Albricht. Her right arm had nearly been sheared off, and she was covered in ashes, dust, and blood. She was dead. On the other side of the room was a massive hulk of a corpse, still burning fiercely. Amidst the flames the researchers spotted sinous, vein-latticed tentacles, gaping stygian maws, and an abundance of pallid alien flesh. The Thing that lay there burning hadn't even a semblance of humanity. Small tentacles twitched to and fro in the flames, and it emitted some sort of dying cry, a death moan. Within minutes the flames had snuffed the life from it.

Laying beside it were the shredded remains of clothing. Scraps of tweed and the distinctive frames of Golding the Physicist still remained intact. He had been The Thing, the original alien terror unearthed from the ice.

The survivors looked at each other uneasily. Despite the original's death, they all felt it. Something was still amongst them. Someone was still infected.

They were not going home soon.

---

Albricht the Survivalist (Lex-kat) was a Researcher.

Golding the Physicist (Dr. Bath) was The Thing.

It is Day. 48 hours to lynch someone. Currently it takes 5 players for an insta-lynch and early day end, and 2 players for a lynch. Person with the most votes against them is lynched if there are multiple victims.

---

PLAYERS (9/19 Alive)

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-24, 10:44 PM
Freshmeat? Are you there?

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-24, 10:59 PM
I see that you are here Andre

Mordokai
2010-02-26, 07:50 AM
((To give this a little bump and hopefully remember people about it, I'm going to point at Aemoh. He was a traitor in FoE's Thing game and seeing that Bath was also one of the things back then, maybe he remembered about it and infected him. Yeah, it's not much, but better than random guessing. Than again, Freshmeat could be blamed on that same principle... we'll see soon enough.

Appologies for metagaming.))

Johann wakes up in a strange room that is obviously not his. His head pounding, he staggers to the door and starts banging his fist against it.

"Lemme out of here!!!!"

Freshmeat
2010-02-26, 08:00 AM
((Good call on the reminder -- I've been meaning to post since yesterday but kept forgetting it.))

Thing activity log:

Night 1 -- Dr. Bath (original Thing) infects LLB.
Night 2 -- Team Thing kills billtodamax
Night 3 -- Team Thing tries to kill me (1)
Night 4 -- Team Thing converts [someone] (2)
night 5 -- Team Thing kills Lex Kat

(1) it's been several days since I claimed and no one has called me out on this, not even by proxy, so odds are good I'm telling the truth here.
(2) it seems, shall we say, probable that Team Thing wouldn't try infecting me again after running headlong into baner protection the day before
FC, did you receive the note I sent you yesterday?
Also: Mordokai. I somewhat feel like he'd be the kind of player Team Thing might figure would protect me and attack after Night 3. (not sure if this counts as metagaming, per se..)

Note that, if we've got no majority on anyone by tomorrow, we should seriously consider switching our votes to lynch someone regardless.

Mordokai
2010-02-26, 08:10 AM
(1) it's been several days since I claimed and no one has called me out on this, not even by proxy, so odds are good I'm telling the truth here.

I really should be paying more attention to the game... would you kindly show me where it says you were tried to kill? All I see is the night 3 saying there was no victim.

Actually, you know what? Nevermind, I'll just take your word for it. But I'll also state you're frying the wrong guy here. Though if I know anything, I've just sealed my doom by saying this.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-26, 08:18 AM
Yep, I received your note late last night and acted on it. Since you were right about Bath, I'll follow you on this one Freshmeat.

Unvote Andre
Vote Mordokai (sorry, got to lynch someone)

Mordokai
2010-02-26, 08:24 AM
I'll just walk out on this one... if anybody is looking for me, check with the polar bears.

I don't object to being frozen solid. But for the love of Sune... don't burn me to death. Anything but that.

Aemoh
2010-02-26, 11:28 AM
*points at Mordokai*

((Cause we should probably lynch someone.))

Dr. Bath
2010-02-26, 12:09 PM
Yep, I received your note late last night and acted on it. Since you were right about Bath, I'll follow you on this one Freshmeat.

HEY GUIYS. You do know that PMing was banned in this game, right?

Metagaming is frowned upon and PMing other players is not allowed, unless you are part of the collective consciousness of the Thing. If you urgently want to pass on a message to another player, you may PM it to me with the name of whoever it is directed to, and it may or may not reach them.

Freshmeat
2010-02-26, 12:32 PM
We are well aware of this and are, in fact, using the narrator as a go-between.
It limits communication, but does not prevent it.

This also explains why I'm asking FC if he actually received my note.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-26, 01:37 PM
We are well aware of this and are, in fact, using the narrator as a go-between.
It limits communication, but does not prevent it.

This also explains why I'm asking FC if he actually received my note.

Ah ok then. You asking could have been a time thing, so it is best not to assume.

Not when I die for saying things (or not saying things), every time, I am accused.

Every time!

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-26, 02:39 PM
Hmm, not quite sure what happened. A bunch of people just seem to have suddenly forgot about this game. In any case, we'll play it out to the end. Day ends at 7ish today, but I'll be gone so it will end tonight tonight or tomorrow morning. Hopefully

Dirk Kris
Elder Tsofu
Mustiado
TehSheen

will get their votes in by then. For those who haven't noticed I'm running another werewolf game set in Nazi Germany, without any of my weird rules this time. :smallwink: Only need 9 more players, come on and join!

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-26, 05:23 PM
Hm, can't really say why I haven't posted - but a quickpoint at mordokai. (to show that I still live inside the pantry)

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-26, 09:47 PM
The Sixth Night

---

With more than half of them gone, accusations were hasty and short. By sunset, Anderson the computer technician was strapped to a chair and burned alive. His screams eventually stopped when the air inside his lungs was replaced by smoke. The last moments of his life were spent unconscious and aflame.

He was human.

Night set again, over an increasingly smaller group of people.

---

Anderson the Computer Technician (Mordokai) was a Researcher.

---

PLAYERS (8/19 Alive)

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-27, 06:10 AM
Looks like there'll be alot of blood tomorrow morning.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-28, 02:49 AM
The Sixth Day

---

The sun rose over the featureless Antarctic plains. Inside the grey steel of the facility, it made no difference. The little remaining staff had fallen into bouts of depression and shock. In little less than a week more than half of them had been slaughtered - set aflame by their own peers, murdered by a rogue amongst them, death in freak accidents, or devoured by an alien menace posing itself as one of their own. The night brought no less than another death.

In the morning, the burned remains of Örjansson the Chef were found. Black, twisted, and with an acrid smell emanating from them - but all too human. Around the computer were trails of mucus. Something was still among them, and it had been there some time during the night.

---

Örjansson the Chef (Elder Tsofu) was a Researcher.

It is Day. 48 hours to lynch someone. Currently it takes 4 players for an insta-lynch and early day end, and 2 players for a lynch. Person with the most votes against them is lynched if there are multiple victims.

Dirk Kris is in danger of being auto-lynched if he does not point by the end of the day.

---

PLAYERS (7/19 Alive)

Andre Fairchilde
2010-02-28, 01:13 PM
Well. The villagers may be able to win thing. I don't have any suspicions right now. Each night they kill is a night they are not recruiting, right? And they've mostly been killing.

Or is it our guy doing the killing?

So we have 1-2 Things?

I'm going with Mustiado today.

Mustiado
2010-03-01, 06:45 PM
I think it's been our guy doing the killing, and as far as I know two of the people left are confirmed good. When it's this quiet it's usually a good idea to take a look at Aemoh.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-01, 07:23 PM
I'll go with Andre here and vote for Mustiado. If Andre's wrong, he dies tonight to a homicidal computer :smallamused:

Aemoh
2010-03-01, 07:49 PM
*points at Mustiado*

((For a lynch. And a counter. If someone has a better idea...))

Andre Fairchilde
2010-03-01, 09:14 PM
I'll go with Andre here and vote for Mustiado. If Andre's wrong, he dies tonight to a homicidal computer :smallamused:

Sure - feel free to kill me, if nothing else but prevent me from being taken by the Thing.

Obviously I was mistaken, I didn't read the rules. If we have the night kills, not the thing, doesn't that mean we might be one person away from losing?

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-01, 10:23 PM
The Final Night

---

As fingers were pointed, Lake the oceanographer took her last breaths, barricaded in her room. Starvation and freezing temperatures had weakened her, and a complete loss of hope had taken her life. Her body froze stiff in a cuddle by the wall, a thin layer of frost forming over her frozen features.

As night set, it was decided that Carter the janitor was to be put to death. The remaining four survivors had to overpower the man and strap him brutally into the chair, still dirty with soot and ashes from the others burned there. Carter would not relent, and screamed in rage and resistance. His mouth opened, his vocal chords trembling with the force of his defiance. His voice quickly turned from pitiful to spastic rage, and into the chittering roars of something inhuman.

A spiny tentacle snaked out his mouth, lashing at Lawson before whipping around to Fairchilde. Carter's facial features turned gelatinous and reformed, his body becoming a glutinous mass of sinew and raw flesh. Cavernous maws opened up like orifices all around his body, short, stubby teeth gnashing incongruously. The four remaining humans had no chance of survival against this amorphous predator.

Behind them, the computer's screen flashed as it navigated the facility's electrical circuits.

Behind the creature, a circuit box suddenly overcharged, exploding in a shower of cascading sparks and small metal shrapnel. The beasts turned, alarmed but unhurt. After deciding that nothing was amiss, it turned its attention back to the researchers in front of it.

Behind the Thing, a rain of sparks was descending from the blown circuit box. Below it was an air vent, lined with grates where excess pressurized gasses from the furnaces that kept the facility warm would be discharged, every three seconds.

The Thing stumbled blindly through the smoke, an eerie screech being emitted from its dozens of screaming mouths. It faltered and fell, its flesh blistering in the extreme heat.

Their ordeal was over. The last Thing had fallen. The Computer broadcasted an SOS. Help was on the way.

---

Lake the Oceanographer (Dirk Kris) was a Researcher.

Carter the Janitor (Mustiado) was a Thing.

Congratulations, RESEARCHERS WON. Dr. Bath was the original Thing, and he infected lostlittlebear on Night 1. He then failed all his other assimilations or was blocked by the doctor, until assimilating Mustiado on Night 4 I think. Thoughts on the game? Comments?

Personally I think everything was a little messy what with my strange restrictions and all, plus it was my first time running a WW game. Overall I think it went okay, but I probably wouldn't run it again. I'm using what I learned to run Blut und Boden, though, :smallbiggrin:

---

PLAYERS (5/19 Alive)

Dirk Kris: Lindsey Lake the Oceanographer - Freak Accident Day 6, Researcher
Mustiado: Carter the Janitor - Lynched Day 6, Thing

Zombieninja
2010-03-01, 10:47 PM
I died 5th... WOO my first game ended with my team winning.

Aemoh
2010-03-01, 11:44 PM
Woo, go team us! :smallbiggrin:

And yay for banes! I seem to have fairly good luck as the baner. Protected Freshmeat till he was attacked, then switched to protecting FC since he outed himself(he was attacked last night, hence no kill).

And for Andre, from the rules regarding the things recruit/kill ability:

* 1st Night: 100% chance to assimilate, 0% chance the researcher dies
* 2nd Night: 50% chance to assimilate, 50% chance the researcher dies
* 3rd Night: 25% chance to assimilate, 75% chance the researcher dies
* 4th Night: 12.5% chance to assimilate, 87.5% chance the researcher dies
* 5th Night & all Nights Following: 10% chance to assimilate, 90% chance the researcher dies.

EDIT: If it wasn't clear by post there, I was the Doctor :smallamused:

billtodamax
2010-03-02, 12:14 AM
This game was fun for the part I was in it.

Curse you, Bath I think.

rakkoon
2010-03-02, 03:50 AM
Died a little too soon for my taste but had fun while it lasted.

Mustiado
2010-03-02, 07:24 AM
Tch. I assumed Freshmeat was the doctor, and was thus spoken for. Otherwise I would have tried to lead the lynch against him and not you Aemoh. :smallamused:

rakkoon
2010-03-02, 07:27 AM
I died 5th... WOO my first game ended with my team winning.

My first game ended with a perfect victory of the wolves.
I was a villager :smallfrown:

So congrats Zombieninja!

Lex-Kat
2010-03-02, 08:02 AM
I enjoyed the game immensely. I liked the RPing aspect of it.

So, the Things tried assimilating me? Did Fleeing Coward kill Dr. Bath during the night?

Also, I liked the mechanics of the game. Was fun. Good narrations. :smallsmile:

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-02, 09:17 AM
Damn FC, I was just about to come out of that cupboard when he fried me. :smalltongue:
Fun game with some nice RP in it.

Interesting that Dr.Bath choose to infect a janitor and the security man.

Freshmeat
2010-03-02, 02:10 PM
Cor blimey, that was a smashing manoeuvre! Good show, chaps!

I do think we got a little lucky at times though, but all in all, that was quite an enjoyable game. Aemoh's baning really helped us out a ton too.

Dr. Bath
2010-03-02, 06:53 PM
Beh. A series of horribly unlucky early days seemed to pretty much doom me from the start. And the fact mustiado died with neither a fight nor a reason was a bit disappointing really.

It wasn't too bad a game though. I liked the no-pm thing, but it would have been more interesting to either ban it out-right or make the messages through the narrator annoymous.

I think it might have worked better if the assimilations were either definite (on the first two or three nights) or not (kills thereafter). And perhaps make it so the doctor can block assimilations and attacks, but neither they nor the target are informed. It's just outing a player as villager straight away, which is always annoying as a wolf.

Oh and good catch, Elder. Maybe I should just shut up in these games. Whenever I get accused (even vaguely) I almost always seem to be lynched or killed in the next day or two.

Andre Fairchilde
2010-03-02, 07:30 PM
My reasoning for Mustiado was that he wasn't me, FC, or Freshmeat_.

Not that I approve of publicly revealing roles. Unless it's in my interest, then I do.

Aemoh
2010-03-02, 09:21 PM
Beh. A series of horribly unlucky early days seemed to pretty much doom me from the start. And the fact mustiado died with neither a fight nor a reason was a bit disappointing really.

It wasn't too bad a game though. I liked the no-pm thing, but it would have been more interesting to either ban it out-right or make the messages through the narrator annoymous.

I think it might have worked better if the assimilations were either definite (on the first two or three nights) or not (kills thereafter). And perhaps make it so the doctor can block assimilations and attacks, but neither they nor the target are informed. It's just outing a player as villager straight away, which is always annoying as a wolf.

Oh and good catch, Elder. Maybe I should just shut up in these games. Whenever I get accused (even vaguely) I almost always seem to be lynched or killed in the next day or two.

Just a quick note about the notes:

It was anonymous. I, and I'd guess Freshmeat, signed our notes. I was prepared to just protect Freshmeat all game to make sure he didn't get assimilated and kill me. When FC out'd himself, I figured the now 10% chance to assimilate was worth switching Bane targets and telling FC my role(course, I only told him after my bane was successful. I don't trust FC to just tell him stuff just cause he claimed :smalltongue: )

Freshmeat
2010-03-03, 04:41 AM
I think it might have worked better if the assimilations were either definite (on the first two or three nights) or not (kills thereafter).

This seems pretty good. Some people you just want to recruit, but not kill, and vice versa (although to a lesser extent, as recruiting > killing, all things considered).
I'd also change the clause of diminishing returns and make it based on successful attacks, rather than days. Something like:

1st Successful Non-Baned attack: 100% chance to assimilate, 0% chance the researcher dies
2nd Successful Non-Baned attack: 50% chance to assimilate, 50% chance the researcher dies
3rd Successful Non-Baned attack: 25% chance to assimilate, 75% chance the researcher dies
4th Successful Non-Baned attack:: 12.5% chance to assimilate, 87.5% chance the researcher dies
5th Successful Non-Baned attack & all following attacks: 10% chance to assimilate, 90% chance the researcher dies.

Right now, baning a target on the second or third night can really damage Team Thing's game plan.

Still, if something like this was run again, I'd definitely add a seer or something to the mix. As games like Simply Werewolf already strongly indicate, small games really do need something like that, or else you pretty much force the villagers to vote randomly. That or, vote based on really flimsy evidence. This works doubly so if communication is limited (PM conversations can be a goldmine for clues) and if there's recruitment around (which basically resets your suspicion-meter every night someone gets infected... and thus is a massive blow for analysis purposes). Needless to say, wolf teams have a major advantage in such occassions.
I was rather surprised Team Research won actually. I think that, had Bath and LLB been a little less pushy on some wagons or ideas, they could've slipped under the radar for a long while. Or rather, for several days, which is all that's needed in a 19-player game, to be honest.

Dr. Bath
2010-03-03, 09:29 AM
I was rather surprised Team Research won actually. I think that, had Bath and LLB been a little less pushy on some wagons or ideas, they could've slipped under the radar for a long while. Or rather, for several days, which is all that's needed in a 19-player game, to be honest.

a) That would be boring and b) LLB was no pushier than anyone else on the first day, he just got picked out arbitarily really.

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 09:41 AM
Arbitrarily? Love his name and looove the avvie but stating "Let's not lynch anyone today" on the first day of a recruitment game screamed Wolfie to me :smallsmile:

lostlittlebear
2010-03-03, 09:42 AM
Yeah :( You guys just got lucky! Lucky I swear!

Oh well, first time wolf fail haha. I didn't actually know that no lynch benefitted wolves, and I was getting points for starting bandwagons already, so I thought maybe no lynch would be a good idea....

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 09:49 AM
Yeah, that plan worked out fine.

No problem LLB, at least you got killed because you were suspicious and a wolf. I always get killed just for being suspicious :smallsmile:

Dr. Bath
2010-03-03, 09:56 AM
Considering he didn't actually do anything to benifit the wolves, I would say he just got lynched for being suspicious actually. :smalltongue:

It seemed pretty harsh to lynch an obviously new player for trying to not do what they were being lightly bandwagoned for. The last thing had loads of people voting for no lynch, none of which were things. Same for the 2nd Zombies game. I would guess that most players (who haven't played a no lynch game) wouldn't think that a 'no lynch' vote helps the wolves to be honest. That and it's no worse than single off wagon votes that people always do. I'd say definite luck on catching LLB.

Mordokai
2010-03-03, 09:58 AM
And I'm with Bath here. This was pretty much a lucky day one kill. Very lucky, yes, but still just lucky.

Now make way, I have to kill that flirtatious, double crossing doctor :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2010-03-03, 02:13 PM
I am curious about one thing. Could the Things PM each other? :smallconfused:

Also, could someone explain to me how Not Lynching benefits the Wolves/Things?

I know sometimes not Night Killing benefits the Wolves/Things, by confusing the Villagers/Researchers. I've used this tactic at least once as a wolf.

Freshmeat
2010-03-03, 03:23 PM
And I'm with Bath here. This was pretty much a lucky day one kill. Very lucky, yes, but still just lucky.

Oh, I quite agree. The lynch was lucky, and the logic was only so-so at best (it was the first day, so this is to be expected) but had LLB not suggested to vote for no lynch, he'd probably have survived that day and we probably wouldn't have found Bath (relatively) shortly afterwards either (or perhaps, at all). Not that I blame LLB for speaking up, mind you. I'm just saying that, for lack of a reason to lynch someone, people are prepared to accept just about any (semi-)controversial remark or silly username just so they can get that vote in. So sometimes caution is the better part of valor. The idea that LLB might have an easier time flying under the radar and therefore may have been a decent recruitment target for the original Thing might also have played some part, but all in all, I'd say that lynch was more luck than logic.

Now make way, I have to kill that flirtatious, double crossing doctor :smalltongue:

To the Shipmobile!

... I feel kind of dirty just saying that.

Also, could someone explain to me how Not Lynching benefits the Wolves/Things?

In a nutshell: it denies Team Good information. Getting information-starved is probably the worst thing that can happen to the village. If you vote not to lynch anyone, you don't learn any roles (even if they're roles of people who you, well, lynched) and check suspicions, but you also don't get to see much voting action in the first place.

The lynch is pretty much the most important tool the villagers have. Not using it for fear of lynching innocents is just a complete waste. Not to mention that it's an endless cycle. Voting to lynch no one because you have little to no information early on sounds reasonable at first, until you realize that by the time the second and third days roll around, you've still only got very limited information. Most suspicions aren't so much based on nightly behaviour than they are based on voting activity. Without any voting activity, reasoning and arguments and counter-arguments, you won't have much to base your reasons on. So it's, at the very least, a bad precedent for the days to come.

Addendum since I may have gone partly off-topic there: if you were stuck in a situation in which you can only vote randomly (for lack of any information - or at least a close approximation of this), the wolves will win just about every time. So, in short: most wolves are okay with no one getting lynched (even if the lynchee will be a villager more often than it will be a wolf) if the alternative is negating the chance for a wolf to be lynched at all that day and denying Team Good a bunch of information so that when the village does get around to lynching people, their voting accuracy will be lower because they've got an entire day that will, in all likelihood, be meaningless for analysis purposes.

Mordokai
2010-03-03, 04:26 PM
To the Shipmobile!

... I feel kind of dirty just saying that.

You idiot! You should know by now that somebody is going to take this idea and run with it :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-05, 01:51 AM
Yay we won. Although I killed more innocents than things and would have killed another tonight :smalltongue:
Aemoh, Freshmeat had already told me you were the doc when he asked me to kill Dr. Bath.