PDA

View Full Version : He's the Thrii-Kreen of the Whirling Dervish!

Iden
2010-02-12, 12:13 PM
I've gotten a lot of help with my Thrii-Kreen lately and I greatly appreciate all of it.

I'm at another decision point and thought I'd appeal to you all for some more advice.

First my build at the moment.

Thrii-Kreen 2/Ranger 2/Scout 1
No LA cause I bought it back.

STR: 21
DEX: 20
CON: 15
INT: 13
WIS: 16
CHA: 10

SKILLS

Spot: 10
Listen: 10
Climb: 12
Jump: 42
Knowledge (Nature): 10
Hide: 12
Move Silently: 12
Tumble: 13

Skill tricks: Extreme leap, Wall Jumper

FEATS

Multi-Weapon Fighting
Weapon Focus (Scimitar)
Expeditious Dodge

Weilding: +2 scimitar, +1 scimitar, 2x MW scimitars
Boots of Pounce (created item giving me Pounce)

So all that having been said, I'm currently going up to level 6 and I'm looking to go into Dervish at 8. I'm gonna take the next two levels of Fighter for the bonus feats to fill in mobility and combat expertise. That having been said, I have a free feat to pick up this level.

We are allowed to use Ultimate Feats and I've been looking in there as well as other places. My GM is letting me take Improved Multi-weapon fighting as ITWF so there is that. Also in the feats book is offhand weapon expert letting me use full str mod for damage on off hand weapons. And there's double step letting me take a 10 ft step instead of 5 ft.

So what do you guys think? Keep in mind I'm two levels away from dervish and I can work towards any EQ that will cover holes.

Thanks alot,

Iden

Dusk Eclipse
2010-02-12, 01:01 PM
swift hunter for stacking ranger and scout levels for FE and skirimish, also ask to see if you can retrain your monstrous HD for ranger or scout.

RandomLunatic
2010-02-12, 05:12 PM
Between Pounce and that 10' adjustment feat you mentioned, I think you are set, actually. Thri-Kreen Dervishes run into a slight problem where they actually have so many attacks they run out of movement before they finish their routine, so you actually end up losing attacks in the process. And the Dervish's pre-reqs are expesnive.

I would say pick up two more levels of scout to qualify for Swift Ambusher (CSco) and then go straight Ranger.