PDA

View Full Version : Joke PrCs/Classes

Zom B
2010-02-12, 12:15 PM
The place to post your created Prestige Classes and Classes that are simply created for the fun of it.

Note: Don't bother with class skills or weapon proficiencies unless you really want to. Just entry requirements and class abilities.

So, I'll start:

Idiot

"You're an idiot!"

"Not yet, but I will be next level!"

Hit Die
d12.

Requirements
To qualify to become an idiot, a character must fulfill all of the following criteria.

Base Attack Bonus
+5

Special
Intelligence <8

Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special
1|+1|+2|+0|+0|Drooling Idiot
2|+2|+3|+0|+0|Blithering Idiot, Stumble through Life
3|+3|+3|+1|+1|Braindead

Class Features
All of the following are Class Features of the idiot prestige class.

Drooling Idiot (Sp)
Slippery drool constantly runs down the chin of the idiot, a sign of his near-mindlessness. If the idiot remains in one square for a full round, all squares adjacent to him are treated as if affected by a Grease spell. This effect lasts for one round after the idiot has moved away. The idiot is immune to the effect created by his own drool.

Blithering Idiot (Su)
The idiot can begin spouting out strings of nonsensical rantings and exclamations once per day as a free action. All creatures (other than idiots) within a 60-foot spread must succeed on a Will save (DC 12 + Cha mod) or be affected as though by a confusion spell for 1d2 rounds. This is a sonic mind-affecting compulsion effect. A creature that successfully saves cannot be affected by the same idiot's blithering for 24 hours.

Stumble through Life (Ex)
The idiot can somehow make it through life based on what appears to be dumb luck. From now on, the idiot uses the absolute value of his intelligence modifier as the modifier for his intelligence-based skills and checks.

Braindead (Ex)
Somehow, the idiot is able to survive on little to no brain activity. He is constantly affected as though by a Mind Blank spell. He is also immune to all mind-affecting spells and abilities.

DracoDei
2010-02-12, 01:56 PM
Well, here is a repost of the first of my "Acid Class"es. I hope itsn't too overboard for this thread.

Friends! Enemies! Road-kill in various degrees of flatness! I must call your attention to a dire problem which could cause these forums to fall apart into uselessness... the administrators, are, of course, partially to blame, and after we have concluded our business here we shall form a lynch mob to deal with them, however since they probably only failed to notice this insidious problem because they were too concerned with such short term goals as keeping flamers out and looking after Tears of Blood and such, I firmly believe we should make their deaths RELATIVELY quick and painless... but the core problem needs dealing with first, and it really would be in our hands to do so even if the administrators had noticed the problem... because it was ultimately US who caused it. More specifically the Homebrewers! The occasional posting of Base Classes may have seemed harmless enough... and indeed it was to begin with... but now things have gone TOO FAR... we are approaching a danger zone of high pH! the caustic nature of the forums could eat away at its very structure if something is not done! We need some Acid Classes, some classes on serious Acid, to counteract this effect before it is too late! I have made a start, but this work is still incomplete. Only with the help of the other forum members can this task be completed and the forums saved! (And then we can go lynch people in celebration...)
Rethgif
{table=head]Level| Acid Attack Bonus | Fort Save | Ref Save | Will Save* |Special
1st|
+1 |
+12|
+1d20|
+7 |Acid Damage
2nd|
+2.1 |
+11|
+1d20|
+8 |
3rd|
+3.14159... |
+11|
+1d20|
+8 |Acid Flashback
4th|
+4+6i |
+10|
+1d20|
+9 |Turn to Undead
5th|
+(x^2)+2x+1 |
+10|
+1d20|
+9 |Acid Tongue
6th|
+(some number) |
+9 |
+1d20|
+10|Remove Ease 1/week
7th|
+154 hours |
+9 |
+1d20|
+10|Class Ability I
8th|
+x |
+8 |
+1d20|
+11|Eyebrows of the Sun and the Moon
9th|
+(How should I know?!?)|
+8 |
+1d20|
+11|Remove Ease 2/week
10th|
+(Count your toes...) |
+7 |
+1d20|
+12|Acid Rock
11th|
+(You aren't cleared for that information)|
+7|
+1d20|
+7|
12th|
+squirrel |
+6 |
+1d20|
+6 |Remove Ease 3/week
13th|
=23 |
+6 |
+1d20|
+6 |Timeless Body
14th|
+badger/+badger/+badger|
+5 |
+1d20|
+5 |Damage Reduction 42/Others and Intentionally
15th|
+badger/ +badger/ +badger/ +mushroom|
+5|
+1d20|
+5|Class Ability II, Remove Ease 4/week
16th|
+badger/ +badger/+badger/+mushroom/ +mushroom|
+4|
+1d20|
+4|Absolute invulnerabilty (1/3)
17th|
+badger/ +badger/ +badger/ +mushroom/ +mushroom/+snake|
+4|
+1d20|
+4|
18th|
+fungal serpentine half-elemental tauric badger-Trevor (magical)|
+3|
+1d20|
+3|Remove Ease 5/week
19th|
-5 |
+3 |
+1d20|
+3 |Class Ability III (THE REVENGE!)
20th|
+a suffusion of yellow|
+2 |
+1d20|
+2 |Decapitation[/table]
*This represents foolish optimism, and growing determination to overcome obstacles that only increases as it becomes harder... until 11th level when a mental break occurs, and the character realizes the awful truth of the inescapable nature of danger and conflict in the world, the impossibility of ever really being safe, and the futile nature of accomplishment. They try to fight it, but it just slowly gets worse and worse, a downward spiral of depression and apathy.
Hit Dice: d13 (Rethgif's have very bad luck...)
Skill-points: First level (5-Int. Mod**)x0.5 (too busy learning other things to study skill much at first level)
Additional levels: 5-Int. Mod**
**Brains only get in the way...
Class skills: Balance, Knowledge(Terrible ways to die), Knowledge(Totally baseless legends), Knowledge(Guinea Pigs), Search, Swim (In pudding),
Preform (Suicide), Preform (Open-heart surgery), Profession (Basketweaver), and Profession (Village Idiot) <Thanks to The Logman>
Weapons and Armor: Rethgif's are proficient with Heavy Armor and Tower Shields, but NOT with lesser shields, medium armor, or light armor (these things don't provide enough protection so they skipped over training with them and went right for the good stuff). Likewise they are proficient with all Martial Weapons but not with Simple Weapons. They are also proficient with Whips... because whips are just COOL!!1!1
Acid Damage (Sn): Vitrol simmers in the soul of every Rethgif. Any damage they inflict by any means is augmented by acid damage equal to 1/4 their class level (round up).

Acid Flashback (Sn): A 3rd level rethgif gets a +20 bonus on Knowledge checks to identify the features of creatures, and can even make such checks untrained. Such identification is generally incorrect, however; the rethgif believes every effect is related to acid. For example, when "identifying" a Erinyes (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/devil.htm#erinyes):{table=head]Actual|Recalled
DR 5/good|DR 5/acid
Immunity to fire and poison|Immunity to acid
Resistance to acid and cold 10|Resistance to acid 10
Spell resistance 20|Acid resistance 20[/table]
A rethgif will not doubt his own recollection of these features, even if they are nonsensical (DR 5/acid) or contradictory (Resistance to acid 10 and acid resistance 20). <Thanks to Jasdoif>

Turn to Undead (Sn): ((Turn into an undead... feel free to supply details)

Acid Tongue (Ex): At 5th level Rethgifs learn to harness their dis-satisfaction with the adventuring lifestyle into a lack of social graces that can make Orcs cringe. They add half their class levels to any diplomacy, intimidate, and perform checks made to worsen the attitude of others towards them.

Remove Ease (Sp): With a touch you can imbue the true, terrifying nature of the world they live in to those who are shrouded in ignorance and denial. The target may attempt a Will Save with a DC of 10+1/2 Rethgif Level+Charisma Modifier to negate this. When outside of a battle the target always counts as shaken. When ever they actually enter combat they must make a Will save with DC equal to the original save or flee. They take -4 against all other fear effects. On the plus side their constant paranoia grants them one of the following feats they qualify for as long as the effect lasts: Dodge, Lightning Reflexes, Negotiator, or Iron Will.

Eyebrows of the Sun and the Moon (Ex): Your facial expressions become extremely clear, allowing you to communicate anything you could reasonably express with a facial expression to any other creature that possesses a language regardless of that creature's type or means of communication. This is especially effective for communicating abject terror, allowing you to offer surrender with no chance of being mis-misinterpreted (provided the intent is sincere and without trickery or guile). Opponents are generally neither more nor less likely to accept a surrender offered in this form than in any other.

Acid Rock (Sn): You may use the spell Magic Stone at will, but the stone turns into a glob of acid in mid-air. This has no effect on the AMOUNT of damage delivered, but it changes the type from Bludgeoning to Acid.

Timeless Body(Su): At 13th level the gods themselves decide to torment the Rethgif by granting him/her perpetual youth, making it much harder to beg off of doing heroic things on account of failing health. They prevent the degradation of your mind and in fact as the years pass sadistically inflict you with more mental faculties so you will be all the more aware of your terrible situation.

Decapitation(Ex): At 20th level you gain the ability to rip your own head off with your bare hands and stomp on it without pause of any kind until you die... you must utilize this ability immediately and do so with great joy!

Lin Bayaseda
2010-02-12, 02:00 PM
Blithering Idiot (Su)
The idiot can begin spouting out strings of nonsensical rantings and exclamations once per day as a free action. All creatures (other than idiots) within a 60-foot spread must succeed on a Will save (DC 12 + Cha mod) or be affected as though by a confusion spell for 1d2 rounds. This is a sonic mind-affecting compulsion effect. A creature that successfully saves cannot be affected by the same idiot's blithering for 24 hours.Do you see the redundancy here?

DracoDei: you absolutely have to somehow work +duck/+duck/+goose into the attack bonus table somewhere.

DracoDei
2010-02-12, 02:06 PM
And here is the second one:

Not quite polished to full imperfection but I feel that I really can't pass up the opportunity to post this today rather than a week from now or whatever... suggestions for further ways to worsen this welcome...

And so, in the second installment of my attempt to titrate the forums to cancel out all the Base classes my fellow slack-jawed drooling idiots of ugly demeanor and even worse breath, it is with great depression that I present to you my lastest and worstest creation, the Draziw... a spellcasting class to make Elminster cry and Mordenkain up-chuck.

Draziw
{table=head]Level|Base Attack<br>Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
-1|
-0|
+0|
+2|Unfamiliar

2nd|
-2|
-0|
+0|
+3|

3rd|
-3|
-1|
+0|
+3|

4th|
-4|
-1|
+0|
+4|S.A.D.

5th|
-5|
-1|
+0|
+4|

6th|
-6|
-2|
+0|
+5|S.A.D.

7th|
-7|
-2|
+0|
+5|

8th|
-8|
-2|
+0|
+6|S.A.D.

9th|
-9|
-3|
+0|
+6|

10th|
-10|
-3|
+0|
+7|S.A.D.

11th|
-11|
-3|
+0|
+7|

12th|
-12|
-4|
+0|
+8|S.A.D.

13th|
-13|
-4|
+0|
+8|Class DIS-Ability[Amputation]

14th|
-14|
-4|
+0|
+9|S.A.D.

15th|
-15|
-5|
+0|
+9|Class DIS-Ability[Anti-Mystico-Agoraphobia]

16th|
-16|
-5|
+0|
+10|S.A.D.

17th|
-17|
-5|
+0|
+10|

18th|
-18|
-6|
+0|
+11|S.A.D.

19th|
-19|
-6|
+0|
+11|

20th|
-20/+duck/+duck/+goose|
-6|
+0|
+12|Utterly Inconselate Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth[/table]

Hit Die: 1d1 (Draziw's take pride in the fact that they have no defense but their magic, and follow a strict regimin of bodily abuse to make themselves more frail so as to emphasize this to the world.)

Weapons and Armor: Draziw's are non-proficient with all weapons, armor and shields. There magic is their only weapon, and any one of them that was found to have any skill what-so-ever with such crude devices as mere physical instruments of violence would be a laughing stock.)

Skill Points: (0+Intellegence Modifer)x4 at first level, (0+Intellegence Modifer) each level after that. (Draziw are so intellegent that they only pick up skills by osmosis really... they would be absolutely ASHAMED of having to actually STUDY to learn anything.)

Class Skills: Concentration and Spellcraft (Everyone knows an arcane spellcaster doesn't need any others...)

0th through 3rd level Spells
{Table=head]Level| Detect Magic |
Light|
Mage Armor|
Magic Missile*|
Melf's Acid Arrow*|
Invisibility|
Protection from Elements|
Fireball*|
Fly|
Dispel Magic

1 |
4 |
2 |
1 |
3 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|

2 |
4 |
2 |
1 |
4 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|

3 |
4 |
2 |
1 |
5 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|

4 |
4 |
2 |
2 |
5 |
4 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|

5 |
4 |
2 |
2 |
5 |
4 |
1 |
- |
- |
- |
-|

6 |
4 |
2 |
2 |
5 |
4 |
1 |
1 |
4 |
- |
-|

7 |
4 |
2 |
2 |
5 |
5 |
1 |
1 |
4 |
1 |
-|

8 |
4 |
2 |
2 |
5 |
5 |
1 |
1 |
5 |
1 |
-|

9+ |
4 |
2 |
2 |
5 |
5 |
1 |
1 |
5 |
1 |
1|
[/Table]
*Apply any bonus spells per day for this level to this spell.

4th through 6th Level Spells
{Table=head]Level|
Ice Storm*|
Stone Skin|
Evard's Black Tentacles|
Cone of Cold*|
Overland Flight|
Chain Lightning*|
Anti-Magic Field|
Dispel Magic, Greater

1-7 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|
-||

8 |
3 |
1 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|
-||

9 |
4 |
1 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|
-||

10 |
4 |
1 |
1 |
- |
- |
- |
-|
-||

11 |
4 |
2 |
1 |
3 |
1 |
4 |
-|
-||

12 |
4 |
2 |
1 |
4 |
1 |
4 |
1|
-||

13+ |
4 |
2 |
1 |
4 |
2 |
4 |
1|
1||
[/Table]
7th through 9th Level Spells
{Table=head]Level|
Delayed Blast Fireball*|
Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion|
Limited Wish|
Polymorph Any Object*|
Iron Body|
Meteor Swarm*|
Wish

1-13 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|

14 |
4 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|||

15 |
4 |
1 |
- |
- |
- |
- |
-|||

16 |
5 |
1 |
- |
2 |
2 |
- |
-|||

17 |
5 |
1 |
1 |
2 |
3 |
- |
-|||

18 |
5 |
1 |
1 |
3 |
3 |
3 |
1|||

19 |
5 |
1 |
1 |
3 |
4 |
4 |
1|||

20 |
5 |
1 |
1 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
2|||
[/Table]

Spells - A Draziw must rest for 8 hours or 1 hour per class level, which-ever is more, before preparing spells for the day (which requires 1 hour per class level). Draziw spell-books are exercises in needless complication so as to show off their vast intellects and weigh 5 pounds per spell level contained in them. A Draziw may only ever have one spell book, and there is no known method of repairing one, or replacing one if it is destroyed.

Unfamiliar(Sn) - you are constantly stalked by a creature… it absolutely terrifies you, you can take no action against it so great is the hold the fear has on your mind, and there is no escaping it.

S.A.D. (Ex) - Everyone knows that the only important ability for arcanists is their casting stat... at 4th level and every even numbered level after that (except 20th) a moroseness overtakes the Draziw, increasing their sadness... they fight back (unsuccessfully of course...) against this by focusing themselves towards their magic at the expense of everything else... reduce strength, dexterity, constitution, wisdom, and charisma by 1 point each to a minimum of 1. Increase intelligence by one point.

Amputation (Ex) - Upon Reaching 13th level and becoming able to cast Overland Flight twice a day a Draziw displays his great pride in his freedom from anything so mundane as walking (or swimming, or whatever) that he uses his attack spells to remove any of his limbs that serve such purposes. Should they be restored by any means, including artificial replacements, the Draziw is reduced in all regards to the casting ability of a 12th level member of this class until and unless the situation is rectified by the re-removal of the limbs in question.

Anti-Mystico-Agoraphobia (Ex) - Upon Reaching 15th level and becoming able to cast Mordenkain's Magnificent Mansion they must retreat to such within one minute if they are ever out of it and have less than half of their spell-levels for the day remaining (including because the duration from the last casting elapsed).

Utterly Inconsolate Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth (Ex) - Upon reaching 20th level a sense of utter hopelessness overcomes a Draziw... this goes way beyond SAD.... reduce all ability scores except Intelligence to 1 (including after continuous function magic items worn and any inherent bonuses) and increase Intelligence by the average of the amount that the others were reduced by, rounded up.

Someone else did a all the other backwards versions of the classes in the PHB.

Hmmm... Maybe I should make some Ignomy Classes some day... Shadow Tripper(trips over shadows), Arcane Target (powers activate whenever you get hit by arrows), Mystic Splurge(gains first level casting/manifesting in one new class each level, but their casting/manifesting level reduces by one each level for every casting/manifesting type they have), Arcane Sucker (as in "there is a sucker born every minute", penalities against magic).

Actually, come to that, if someone beats me to one or more of them, I wouldn't mind that much.

Sereg
2010-02-13, 10:05 AM
Someone else did a all the other backwards versions of the classes in the PHB.

That was me. You really inspired me with those. I didn't really finish all of them completley though IIRC. Should I repost them here?

Hmmm... Maybe I should make some Ignomy Classes some day... Shadow Tripper(trips over shadows), Arcane Target (powers activate whenever you get hit by arrows), Mystic Splurge(gains first level casting/manifesting in one new class each level, but their casting/manifesting level reduces by one each level for every casting/manifesting type they have), Arcane Sucker (as in "there is a sucker born every minute", penalities against magic).

Actually, come to that, if someone beats me to one or more of them, I wouldn't mind that much.

That could also be fun.

A while back I was considering doing a PrC designed to protect the fourth wall for April Fool's Day. Maybe that would also be appropriate. Unfortunately, I don't have any experiance with making PrC (most of my experiance comes from back in 2nd Ed)

DracoDei
2010-02-13, 11:05 AM
That was me. You really inspired me with those. I didn't really finish all of them completley though IIRC. Should I repost them here?
Let us wait and see what other people think. I am actually a bit worried that I might have been off-tracking the thread a bit, especially since nobody posted after me for a while. Maybe the original poster could weigh in?

A while back I was considering doing a PrC designed to protect the fourth wall for April Fool's Day. Maybe that would also be appropriate. Unfortunately, I don't have any experiance with making PrC (most of my experiance comes from back in 2nd Ed)
A good thread on making PrCs (among other things) can be found HERE (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137641), and if that isn't enough (and you may have read it already) then I suggest you come up with a list of class features first, send it to me, and I will dash something off really quick, and post it. Then you can Quote reply, and rework it from there (including in another thread).

Actually, one mental trick that might help you is to imagine it is a base class, but just start working from a level other than 1 (or to insert the first X levels of your intended entry class for those first levels, and then work from there), obviously, in most cases you want to stop before 20th level.

Zom B
2010-02-14, 02:41 PM
Let us wait and see what other people think. I am actually a bit worried that I might have been off-tracking the thread a bit, especially since nobody posted after me for a while. Maybe the original poster could weigh in?

Nope, we're still on track. Post away.

Milskidasith
2010-02-14, 02:47 PM
Monk. I had to say it.

Shpadoinkle
2010-02-14, 05:31 PM
Monk. I had to say it.

Fighter too.

Lappy9000
2010-02-14, 05:32 PM
Monk. I had to say it.No, no you really didn't.

Way to pass on the thread baggage :smallannoyed:

Anywhoozers, I'd love to see more of DracoDei's acid classes. In addition to balancing the chemistry, I'm a big fan!

DracoDei
2010-02-14, 05:52 PM
Well, it was Sereg that basically started all the others, and mostly finished them... hopefully he will finish them up in this thread at some point.

Milskidasith
2010-02-14, 07:27 PM
No, no you really didn't.

Way to pass on the thread baggage :smallannoyed:

Anywhoozers, I'd love to see more of DracoDei's acid classes. In addition to balancing the chemistry, I'm a big fan!

If I didn't make the joke, somebody else would have.

DracoDei
2010-02-14, 07:33 PM
DracoDei: you absolutely have to somehow work +duck/+duck/+goose into the attack bonus table somewhere.
Put it in (after the -20) at 20th level of Draziw.

Lappy9000
2010-02-14, 08:15 PM
If I didn't make the joke, somebody else would have.Neither a good excuse nor very comforting.

Was thinking about making a funny take on the Dwarven Defender for some reason. Maybe Dwarven Pretender or Rednefed Nevrawd. I need to cultivate this idea....

DracoDei
2010-02-14, 08:51 PM
Rednefed Nevrawd: Base it around running around flailing your arms in random panic? Must take a run action each round (but not necessarily in a straight line).

For Dwarven Pretender: That would be for Non-Dwarfs dwarf-wanna-be's

Sereg
2010-02-14, 11:05 PM
For Dwarven Pretender: That would be for Non-Dwarfs dwarf-wanna-be's

Oooh yeah, they walk on their knees and gain a fake beard as a class feature.

As I have been given the go-ahead, I'll post the other acid classes. I've got some work to finish off first though.

EDIT: Ok, here's the first (as well as the only one that was completely finished)

DracoDei has shown me the light! We need some more acid classes to counteract all the base classes. Therefore I am posting some more acid classes for your oppinions but these are far from finished. They still need most of their class features and most do not even have headstone abilities (abilities that cause something unfortunate to happen at 20th level). I NEED your help! I have a few ideas which I shall edit in but for now I'll just post the basics acidics. For those who aren't familliar with DracoDei's noble pioneering work, check out his acid classes (the rethgif and the draziw).
NAIRABRAB

1st|+1|+1|As fighter|-1|last movement, ill litargy, stage 1/day

2nd|+2|+2|As rogue|-2|uncanny dredge

3rd|+3|+3|As duskblade|-3|trap cents +1

4th|+5|+4|As wizard|-4|stage 2/day

5th|+7/+1|+5|As dragon shaman|-5|improved uncanny dredge

6th|+11/+2|+7|+11/+2|-6|trap cents +2

7th|+13/+3|+9|As mindspy|-7|mage reduction -1

8th|+17/+5|+10|As master of many forms|-8|stage 3/day

9th|+19/+7/+1|+11|As daggerspell shaper|-9|trap cents +3

10th|+23/+11/+2|+12|As daggerspell mage|-10|mage reduction -2

11th|+29/+13/+3|+14|As daggerspell psion|-11|greater stage

12th|+37/+17/+5|+15|As scarlet corsair|-12|stage 4/day, trap cents +4

13th|+41/+19/+7/+1|All of them|As ashworm dragoon|-13|mage reduction -3

14th|+43/+23/+11/+2|+17|As sarrukh|NA|domicile will

15th|+47/+29/+13/+3|+19|As Charles Darwin|NA|trap cents +5

16th|+53/+37/+17/+5|+20|As Wayne Gretzky|NA|mage reduction -4, stage 4/day

17th|+59/+41/+19/+7/+1|+21|As Macavity|NA|tyreless stage

18th|+61/+43/+23/+11/+2|+22|As Nancy Drew|NA|trap cents +6

19th|+67/+47/+29/+13/+3|+23|As Spiderman|NA|mage reduction -5

20th|+(0/0)|+33|As Bob Barker|NA|mighty sage[/table]

Hit Dice: d20 (Their hit points are all they need)

Skill Points: (0+Intellegence Modifer)x4 at first level, (0+Intellegence Modifer) each level after that. (nairabrabs aproach things that require skill by smashing them)

Class skills: Proffesion (gourmet chef), Proffesion (village idiot), Proffesion (barkeep), Proffesion (bouncer), Perform (projectile vomiting), Craft (dwelling), Craft (stage), Knowledge (secrets), Proffesion (teacher), Craft (trap), Search, Appraise

Weapons and Armor: You are proficient with their own skin and fists. You are qualified to teach the following courses: Light Weapons 101, One-Handed Weapons 102, Two Handed Weapons 201, Light Armour 202, Medium Armour 203, Heavy Armour 300, the Shields lab, and you may take the class on a field trip to the land of Tower Shields. You may not teach Exotic Weapons courses of any kind, even if someone bribes you.

Last Movement(ord): Nairabrabs usually dump dexterity, and as such go last in initiative orders. When two nairabrabs are in the same fight, they go simultaneously, regardless of initiative modifiers. As a nairabrab, you also posess the ability to stop moving at any time (even if gravity/inertia would prevent you). You may end a move action prematurely without moving your full speed.

ill litargy(Sm): All nairabrab's are of course practiced at throwing up in an inspirational manner. You may always substitute a Perform (projectile vomiting) for a Perform (oratory) check.

stage(ord): All the world's a stage! You also carry one around with you. At 1st level, a number of times per day indicated by the table, you must make a Perform check on the stage.

uncanny dredge(Sm):At 2nd level you gain the ability to dredge up memories of the past that are probably best left forgotten. If you know a terrible secret from somebody's past, you may dredge it up as a move action. Anybody that hears you must make a Will save (DC see page XX) or learn the secret. Deaf people cannot hear, so they cannot learn secrets unless they succeed on a Listen check against a similar DC. Similarly, blind people may make a Spot check to see if you are lying.

trap cents(ord): From third level, nairabrabs may set snares that capture a number of cp per day indicated by the table.

improved uncanny dredge(Sm): Starting from 5th level your Uncanny Dredge ability improves so that you may also create 8 cubic feet of mud anytime you use it.

mage reduction(ord): From 7th level nairabrabs are confident that they do not need arcane magic. Any arcane spell used to buff them is treated as though it was cast at -1 caster level (this worsens as indicated by the table).

greater stage(ord): Beginning somewhere in the vicinity of 10th level, your Stage ability improves. You take half damage from thrown objects while making a perform check.

Domocile will(ord): From 14th level, nairabrabs automatically fail all will saves, as they realize the futility of life. You also gain the mental faculties of a house. This removes your Intelligence score, making you mindless.

tyreless stage(ord): You no longer need wheels to transport your stage. You are also no longer exhausted after perform checks.

mighty sage(ord): At 20th level, nairabrabs must make themselves into a seasoned stew. While stewing, you enter a bloodcurdling rage in which you bellow in fury until you pass out and eventually die of oxygen deprivation. If you do not breathe, you simply stay in this state. You eagerly anticipate this rage, and enter it with great rapidity!

EDIT: And the second one:

DRAB

1st|+hair|-1|||drabic mush, drabic no-ledge, counterpong, masticate, inspire porridge

2nd|+nails|-2|||

3rd|+magic mushroom||||inspire completeness

4th|+other|-3|||

5th|+guard|-4|||

6th||-5|||sigh gestation

7th||-6|||

8th||-7|||

9th||-8|||inspire grateness

10th||-9|||

11th||-9|||

12th||-9|||song of free dumb

13th||-10|||

14th||-11|||

15th||-12|||inspire heretics

16th||-12|||

17th||-14|||

18th||-15|||mass sigh gestation

19th||-15|||

20th||-16|||curtain call[/table]

Hit Dice: d3 (To busy being cool to look after their bodies)

Skill Points: (10+Intellegence Modifer)x4 at first level, (10+Intellegence Modifer) each level after that. (drabs are very skillful)

class skills: Perform(all), Craft(breakfast), Profession(chef), spellcraft, concentrate, Craft(odour), Knowledge(geography), Knowledge(table manners)

Weapons and Armor: Drabs are proficient with any armour that shows off their body and makes them look cool. Drabs are not profficient with shields as they hide their body. Drabs are profficient with any weapon that is considered an instrument of death.

Spells: Drabs cast arcane spells by making a racket until the universe reacts to make them shut up.

drabic mush(ord): Whenever you cook anything, it always comes out utterly bland and tasteless... on the other hand you never poison anything by accident, and you never ruin food by burning it or such.

drabic no-ledge(Sm): A drab can disbelieve in the existance of cliffs, allowing for theeffect of an air-walk spell.

counterpong(Sm): Drabs give off an odour that repels all creatures. Drabs can adapt this odour to counteract any other scent. Drabs are also so used to bordom that if anyone tries to drive them mad by use of an extremely primative videogame they not only take no harm from this, but the effect is rebounded on the attacker.

masticate(ord): You can chew your way through anything... eventually... you may deal 1 point of damage per day to any object you chew on continuously, bypassing hardness, damage reduction, and regeneration.

inspire porridge(Sub): by stirring any animated boiled grain-based construct for 1 minute with a wooden spoon you may grant it a +1 moral bonus to hit and damage for 1 hour.

inspire completeness(Sub): At third level, a drab will inspire any any foe s/he encounters to gain maximum points per hit die at the begining of the encounter and by screaming for 2 rounds at someone you may compel them to finish any one task of your choice that they have begun, and then stopped in the middle of, a Will save against a DC equal to twice your class level negates this.

sigh gestation(Sm): From 6th level, you take a number of rounds equal to your drab level to express emotion.

inspire grateness(Sub): At 9th level, a drab inspires all within 30 ft to burn well. Anyone in that radius increases any fire damage they take by 50%.

song of free dumb(Sm): At 12th level a drab my sing to summon a being with an int of between 3 and 6, who will provide advice at no charge.

inspire heretics(Sub):From 15th level onwards, anyone who is not a member of your religion develops the desire to kill you on sight.

mass sigh gestation(Sm): From 18th level, your sigh gestation also affects everyone whithin a 30 foot radius of you.

curtain call(ord): When s/he reaches 20th level, a drab must call an audience and give an inspirational and dramatic speach about why s/he must leave this cruel world, before making a perform(suicide) check to attempt to make his/her suicide appropriately dramatic.

EDIT: Now the third:

Thank you pie guy, I will use your suggestions. For now, here is the next acid class.
CIRELC

1st|+speech|-1|-1|-1|turn to undead, flora, dominians

2nd|+sermon|-2|-2|-2|

3rd|+sacred text|-3|-3|-3|

4th|+commandment|-4|-4|-4|

5th|+bore|-5|-5|-5|

6th|+ritual|-6|-6|-6|

7th|+sleep|-7|-7|-7|

8th|+archaic term|-8|-8|-8|

9th|+consceince|-9|-9|-9|

10th|+drone|-10|-10|-10|

11th|+monotone|-11|-11|-11|

12th|+pulpit|-12|-12|-12|

13th|+confession|-13|-13|-13|

14th|+averted eyes|-13|-13|-13|

15th|+weekend|-13|-13|-13|

16th|+antifun|-13|-13|-13|

17th||-13|-13|-13|

18th||-13|-13|-13|

19th||-13|-13|-13|

20th||-13|-13|-13|[/table]

Hit dice: d2 (even deities reject them)

Skill Points: (6-Intellegence Modifer)x4 at first level, (6-Intellegence Modifer) each level after that. (intelligence distracts them from their studies)

Class skills: Perform(sermon), spellcraft, concentrate

Weapons and Armor: A cirelc is profficient with all armour and shields (they need all the protection they can get.) They are also profficeint in any weapon that their diety deems aprpriate and they are profficient with using their sacred text as a weapon.

Spells: A cirelc must choose a time at which he must spend 1 hour each day begging a deity for his/her daily allotment of divine spells.

turn to undead(Sub): A cirelc may transform into a skeleton or zombie and back a number of times per day equal to 3 + his/her Charisma modifier

flora(ord):?

dominians: A cirelc must choose 2 buildings. While in one of those buildings, s/he gains a +2 morale bonus to all attack roles and saves.

EDIT: The fourth:

DIURD

1st|||||animal compilation, nature cents, mild empathy

2nd|||||woodland slide

3rd|||||smackless step

4th|||||resist nature's lyre

5th|||||mild ape

6th|||||

7th|||||

8th|||||mild ape barge

9th|||||venom mutiny

10th|||||

11th|||||mild ape tea leaf

12th|||||mild ape pant

13th|||||a thousand maces

14th|||||

15th|||||timeless body

16th|||||mild ape (mental)

17th|||||

18th|||||

19th|||||

20th|||||Tree[/table]

Hit dice: d6 (they sit around outdoors all the time and are thus resistant yet without exercise)

skill points: (1+Intellegence Modifer)x4 at first level, (1+Intellegence Modifer) each level after that. (Diurds hang outside rather than study)

class skills: Proffession(hippy), craft (collage), knowledge (psychology), perform(moonwalk).

weapons and armour: Diurds are profficient with any weapon that can be used as a farm implement. They are not profficient with armour or shields.

animal compilation(ord): A diurd must make a collage of animal pictures and show it to any individual with which s/he interacts in a non-combat situation.

mild empathy(ord): You gain a sort of vague insight into the minds of creatures you interact with... any time you get a check result less than your regnar level on a Sense Motive check, you treat it as if the check result was equal to your ECL. Also, whenever an individual within 30 ft of you takes damage, you take 1 point of damage.

nature cents(sub): You believe in the superiority of wooden things over things made of metal. The strength of your conviction comes through in your actions and speech, leading the weak-minded to agree with you by pure force of personality. You get a bonus equal to your diurd level to bluff checks to pass wooden nickels.

woodland slide(ord): You may travel though forest terrain without moving your legs.

smackless step(sub):?

resist nature's lyre(sub):?

mild ape(sub): You may trandform into an ape. While in this form, you may not attack nor travel over water.

mild ape barge(sub): You may now travel over water in ape form.

venom mutiny(ord): The save DCs of any poison that you are affected by are increased by 50%.

mild ape tea leaf(sub):?

mild ape pant(sub): Assuming ape form now exhausts you.

a thousand maces(sub): You take double damage from every attack. The extra damage is considered bludgeoning.

timeless body(Sub): At 15th level the gods themselves decide to torment the diurd by granting him/her perpetual youth, making it much harder to beg off of doing heroic things on account of failing health. They prevent the degradation of your mind and in fact as the years pass sadistically inflict you with more mental faculties so you will be all the more aware of your terrible situation.

mild ape (mental)(sub): While in ape form you have a wisdom of 1.

tree(Sm): At 20th level the diurd becomes one with nature by permenantly transforming into a tree.

EDIT: The fifth:

KNOM

1st|||||furry blows, unarmed attack

2nd|||||invasion

3rd|||||inactive mind, last movement

4th|||||key strike, slow-mo fall

5th|||||putridity of body

6th|||||bonus feet

7th|||||holeness of body

8th|||||

9th|||||improved invasion

10th|||||key strike (awful)

11th|||||diamond Noddy, greater furry

12th|||||a bunned ant step

13th|||||diamand sole

14th|||||

15th|||||quivering palm leaf

16th|||||key strike (aquamarine)

17th|||||timeless body, eyebrows of the sun and moon

18th|||||

19th|||||empty lorry

20th|||||imperfect self[/table]

Hit dice:d2 (they spend all their time meditating)

skill points: (2-Intellegence Modifer)x4 at first level, (2-Intellegence Modifer) each level after that. (They use their intelligence to gain enlightenment rather than study)

Class skills:Perform(breakdance), Perform(drama), craft(toy), Perform(random gibberish that sounds deep), Diplomancy.

furry blows(ord): All your attacks have a -1 penalty to damage as they are soft and fluffy.

unarmed attack(ord): You must remove both your arms. If your arms are ever restored you must remove them before you may attack again.

invasion(ord):?

inactive mind(ord): At 3rd level you may no longer use intellegence based skills.

Last Movement(ord): Knoms usually dump dexterity, and as such go last in initiative orders from 3rd level. When two knoms of 3rd level or higher are in the same fight, they go simultaneously, regardless of initiative modifiers. You also posess the ability to stop moving at any time (even if gravity/inertia would prevent you). You may end a move action prematurely without moving your full speed.

key strike(sub): Failing a disable device check on a lock now fustrates you causing you to kick the lock and do 1d4 damage to yourself.

slow-mo fall(ord): From 4th level you fall at 1/4 a normal person's speed. Your perception of time is adjusted appropriately and thus this does not affect you but gives others plenty of time to react.

putridity of body(ord): At 5th level you contract a disease. From this point onwards you never recover from diseases (but you may develop a tolerance to them and as such they have no additional effect).

Bonus Feet(Non-): If the GM rolls a natural 20 on a d20 roll then a Knom of at 6th or greater level grows 2 extra feet complete with legs. (Preferably this should not be a Knom integral to the plot of the campaign, one in a supporting role is a better choice and one which the characters have absolutely no way of ever interacting with even in the most indirectly of fashions is best of all.) Both of these may sprout from the middle of the knom's torso, making it quadrupedal (or if initially a quadruped, then hexipedal) in ground based locomotion, OR they may sprout from the middle of the knom's neck, OR one may be in each location rendering the knom tripedal (or if initially a quadruped, then pentipedal) in ground-based locomotion. In the last case the foot grows from about where the belly button is. In any case the knom makes the choice consciously (unless it's a PC in which case the DM choses the position s/he believes will be most inconveniant)(often with advice from the foot fairy (the lesser known relative of the tooth fairy)). In any case the knom gets 2 extra unarmed attacks now. Because these are wisdom feet (like wisdom teeth) the knom uses their wisdom score, instead of their strength score to determine the to-hit and damage bonuses for these attacks. In addition completely ignore the standard unarmed damage table (in fact, if this situation ever comes up, I heartily recommend that you cut that table neatly out of your book(s) with a knife made by your Great-Grandfather (mother’s side) using the metal from his wedding ring, then burn it with an antique ‘Lucifer’ trademark match and then, when it is burned completely, square dance naked on the ashes with two complete strangers and someone who wishes you dead and would stop at almost nothing to achieve that end). In any case.... where was I?... Oh, yeah, bonus feet damage... so they don’t do the normal dice of damage for the knom’s size and level... instead they do 1d2 points for each point of wisdom bonus the knom has... Oh, and if the knom has a Wisdom penalty then attacks with the wisdom feet always hit and do 1 per point of wisdom penalty. If the knom has neither a bonus nor a penalty from wisdom then the feet hit only 1% of the time and transform the creature struck into deity who is a clonal copy of either Bahamut or Tiamat (50% chance of each)(in appearance only). [Are you laughing yet?]

holeness of body(sub): From 7th level a knom takes double damage from all attacks. The additional damage is piercing and leaves a permanent scar of which the knom is proud.

improved invasion(ord):?

key strike (awful)(sub):Your key strike worsens, causing you to do 1d6 damage instead.

diamond Noddy(sub): You must buy a toy made of diamond. Should this toy ever be taken away you are very upset and take a -2 morale penalty on all rolls untill you get it back.

greater furry(ord): You grow fur over your body causing you to take double damage from fire.

a bunned ant step(sub): After eating an ant burger, you gain the ability to teleport once.

diamand sole(ord): From 13th level, a knom is immune to caltrops and his/her feat may be sold as jewels.

quivering palm leaf(sub):You gain a +2 bonus on diplomacy checks when fanning the target with a palm leaf (good luck doing this without arms)

key strike (aquamarine)(sub): Your fey strike now does 1d8 damage and you develop an aquamarine bruise.

timeless body(Sub): At 17th level the gods themselves decide to torment the knom by granting him/her perpetual youth, making it much harder to beg off of doing heroic things on account of failing health. They prevent the degradation of your mind and in fact as the years pass sadistically inflict you with more mental faculties so you will be all the more aware of your terrible situation.

Eyebrows of the Sun and the Moon (Ex): Your facial expressions become extremely clear, allowing you to communicate anything you could reasonably express with a facial expression to any other creature that possesses a language regardless of that creature's type or means of communication. This is especially effective for communicating abject terror, allowing you to offer surrender with no chance of being mis-misinterpreted (provided the intent is sincere and without trickery or guile). Opponents are generally neither more nor less likely to accept a surrender offered in this form than in any other.

empty lorry(sub): You may no longer ride ant object that has wheels and must express disaproval of anyone who does.

imperfect self(ord): At 20th level, you realise that you shall never acheive enlightenment and perform hara kiri in an attempt to remove your dishonour (this must be dificult without arms).

The sixth:

NIDALAP

1st|||||flora of good, inspect evil, kite evil

2nd|||||divine gross, pay the bands

3rd|||||flora of porridge, divine hedge

4th|||||turn to undead

5th|||||special gout

6th|||||remove ease

7th|||||smite weevil

8th|||||

9th|||||

10th|||||

11th|||||

12th|||||

13th|||||

14th|||||

15th|||||

16th|||||

17th|||||

18th|||||

19th|||||

20th|||||pointless martyring[/table]

flora of good(ord):?

inspect evil(Sm): When shining a light into the eyes of a creature known to be evil, you gain a +2 bonus on sense motive checks.]

kite evi(sub):?

divine gross(sub): From 2nd level, the gods make you disgusting and unhygenic. You take a penalty equal to your nidalap level on all charisma based skills other than intimidate (for which this is a bonus).

pay the bands(sub): From 2nd level, you cannot let your entertainment go unpaid for. Whenever a succesful perform check is made in front of you. You must pay the individual a number of gp equal to 10X the check result.

flora of porridge(sub):?

divine hedge(ord):?

turn to undead(Sub): A nidalap of at least 4th level may transform into a skeleton or zombie and back a number of times per day equal to 3 + his/her Charisma modifier

spells: From 4th level, a nidalap may cast divine spells using his/her holier than thou attitude as a cirelc.

special gout(sm):?

Remove Ease (Sm): With a touch you can imbue the true, terrifying nature of the world they live in to those who are shrouded in ignorance and denial. The target may attempt a Will Save with a DC of 10+1/2 Rethgif Level+Charisma Modifier to negate this. When outside of a battle the target always counts as shaken. When ever they actually enter combat they must make a Will save with DC equal to the original save or flee. They take -4 against all other fear effects. On the plus side their constant paranoia grants them one of the following feats they qualify for as long as the effect lasts: Dodge, Lightning Reflexes, Negotiator, or Iron Will.

smite weevil(sub): Once per day, a nidalap may attempt to smite vermin with one normal melee attack. She adds her Charisma bonus (if any) to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per nidalap level.

pointless martyring(ord): At 20th level you decide to die a hero and must seek out the must powerful enemy you have and challenge her/him. In any event, in all future battles you may not attack nor defend yourself in any way and any posistive dexterity modifier is treated as negative. You may not use any protective equipment or accept buffing spells. This continues until you are killed.

The seventh:

REGNAR

1st|||||favoured enigma, shack, mild empathy

2nd|||||comb and style bat

3rd|||||insurance

4th|||||animal compilation

5th|||||Wombat Guile, animal compilation extention

6th|||||improved comb and style bat

7th|||||woodland slide

8th|||||swift smacker

9th|||||invasion

10th|||||

11th|||||comb and style bat mastery

12th|||||

13th|||||camel mirage

14th|||||

15th|||||

16th|||||

17th|||||hide in pain (slight)

18th|||||

19th|||||hide in pain(major)

20th|||||animal feed[/table]

Hit dice:d12 (must maintain tough guy image)

skill points: (8+Intellegence Modifer)x4 at first level, (8+Intellegence Modifer) each level after that. (Must learn many skills to live in the wild)

class skills: Craft(dwelling), knowledge(psychology), proffesion(hairdresser), knowledge(economics), craft(collage), concentrate, perform(moonwalk), handle animal.

Favoured Enigma(ord) :Select one of the following:

Logic Puzzle
Arcane Puzzle
Runic Puzzle
Kobold Puzzle
Jig-Saw Puzzle
Crossword Puzzle
Sudoku

You gain a +2 circumstance bonus to your common sense when trying to solve your favoured enigma.

shack(ord): You forgo the luxuries of civilisation. You may never spend the night in accomadation more hospitable than a shack.

mild empathy(ord): You gain a sort of vague insight into the minds of creatures you interact with... any time you get a check result less than your regnar level on a Sense Motive check, you treat it as if the check result was equal to your ECL. Also, whenever an individual within 30 ft of you takes damage, you take 1 point of damage.

comb and style bat(ord):?

Insurance(ord): At this level you wisely take the precaution of taking out life-insurance on yourself. Any time you die, you are paid 1,000 gold peices per level regnar level. These appear at whatever part of your body is the most acidic, usually meaning that your stomach explodes in a shower of gore. If anyone else touches this money the coins touched turn into an equal weight of acid (34.23432% chance this is a weak acid, such a vinegar, 3% chance it is wine of legendary quality, which forms into a bubble around their hand (if they don't have a hand they instantly grow one for the purpose) and can not be removed by any means, and otherwise it is normal combat acid). If you are returned to life you must immediately pay back this sum with interest. If you become undead you must pay back twice this sum in real money, but gain 1.64322i times this sum since undeath is a phenomion at right angles to the axis of life and death. You must also study math until you get the preceeding joke. Your character will be glad to tutor you.

animal compilation(ord): A regnar of 4th level must make a collage of animal pictures and show it to any individual with which s/he interacts in a non-combat situation.
Wombat Guile?

Wombat Guile (ex)
You gain a bonus to Charisma-based checks equal to the number of Wombat photos in your animal compilation. You can only have a number of Wombat photos in your animal compilation equal to your Wisdom modifer + the number of times you have encountered a Wombat.

Animal Compilation Extension:
The highest number of photos your animal compilation may contain is Your Regnar level + your wisdom score.

Spells: From 4th level you may cast divine spells as a cirelc.

improved comb and style bat(ord):?

woodland slide(ord): You may travel though forest terrain without moving your legs.

swift smacker(ord): When fighting with your bare hands, you gain an extra attack at your full base attack bonus.

comb and style bat mastery:?

camel mirage(Sm): You make create an illusion of a camel as the spell "silent image".

hide in pain (slight)(ord): When you hide, you take 1d4 points of damage.

hide in pain(major)(ord): At 19th level, you take 1d8 oints of damage from a hide check.

animal feed(ord): At 20th level, you donate your body to nature by making it into animal feed for wild game.

The 8th:

EUGOR

1st|||||squeak attack, trap blinding

2nd|||||invasion

3rd|||||trap cents+1

4th|||||uncanny dredge

5th|||||meek attack

6th|||||trap cents+2

7th|||||weak attack

8th|||||improved uncanny dredge

9th|||||trap cents+3

10th|||||special disability (cripple)

11th|||||creak attack

12th|||||trap cents+4

13th|||||bleak attack

14th|||||

15th|||||trap cents+5

16th|||||

17th|||||cheek attack

18th|||||trap cents+6

19th|||||creek attack

20th|||||steal own heart[/table]

Hit dice: d4 (you spend your time hiding)

Skill points: skill points: (2+Intellegence Modifer)x4 at first level, (2+Intellegence Modifer) each level after that. (If you were skillful, you could get a real job)

Class skills: Hide, craft (snare), knowledge (secrets).

squeak attack(ord): Your attacks do an extra point of sonic damage. Your nerves also get the best of you when sneaking up on someone, and so you tend to squeak when doing so. The Eugor takes a -5 penalty to hide attacks made to avoid detection before attacking.

Meek Attack(ord): You really don't put any effort at all into your attacks when sneaking up on someone. You take a penalty to damage rolls when creeping up on foes equal to half their Eugor level rounded down

Weak Attack(ord): You put somewhat more effort into your assassinations. Only a little though. The penalty to creeping up on foes decreases to 1/3 of your Eugor level rounded down

Creak Attack(ord): You don't squeak when sneaking anymore, but you always hit the squeaky floor board. Even if the floor is stone. Or you are walking on a wall. Your penalty to hide attacks lowers to -2. If you are flying, the creak is exceptionally loud and you automatically fail the hide check.

Bleak Attack(ord): You gain a -2 depression penalty to hide attacks, because you really just don't care anymore. At all. Really.

Cheek Attack(ord): You have a knack for stabbing people in their cheek(s) when you sneak up on them. Must be those nerves kicking in again. You score a critical hit on a 20 (hits the foe's face) or a 1 (hits the foe's rear) on hide attacks.

Creek Attack(ord): When you score a critical hit by rolling a 20 on a hide attack, a creek spawns in the roof of the target's mouth, causing them to drown in 1d4 rounds. If the target does not need to breathe, they drown in 1 round. If the target is deaf, they drown in 2.6d7 rounds. If the target is aquatic, they die instantly. If the target is a red dragon with only one wing, they are immune to this attack. Efreeties holding spellbooks take a -2 penalty to Reflex saving throws while drowning in this manner. Drow cannot drown, and as such you take 5d12 damage when drowning a Drow. Driders are fair game though. But not Mud Golems. They drown in -307 seven rounds, causing them to regain full hitpoints and deal their basic attack damage to you 306.5 times. If you activate this ability on a troll, the creek is made of acid, and as such they die instantly. If you activate this ability on a Fomorian whose base attack bonus is higher than the square root of Pi rounded up plus six, you deal 7.5d100 what the heck damage, but if they survive they do not drown. Using this ability on the Aspect of Moradin inflicts 2d6 damage on both the target and yourself.

trap blinding(ord): Any trap that affects you also blinds you for 10 minutes.

trap cents(ord): From third level, eugors may set snares that capture a number of cp per day indicated by the table.

uncanny dredge(Sm):At 4th level you gain the ability to dredge up memories of the past that are probably best left forgotten. If you know a terrible secret from somebody's past, you may dredge it up as a move action. Anybody that hears you must make a Will save (DC see page XX) or learn the secret. Deaf people cannot hear, so they cannot learn secrets unless they succeed on a Listen check against a similar DC. Similarly, blind people may make a Spot check to see if you are lying.

improved uncanny dredge(Sm): Starting from 8th level your Uncanny Dredge ability improves so that you may also create 8 cubic feet of mud anytime you use it.

special disability (cripple)(ord): You now require crutches to walk.

steal own heart(ord): At 20th level you must cut your heart out of your chest and nail it to a wall as a tribute to your theivery.

Finally, the ninth:

OK, the last one I will add for this thread. Then we can flesh them all out (wait acid eats flesh).
RERECROS

1st|||||unfamiliar

2nd|||||

3rd|||||

4th|||||

5th|||||

6th|||||

7th|||||

8th|||||

9th|||||

10th|||||

11th|||||

12th|||||

13th|||||

14th|||||

15th|||||

16th|||||

17th|||||

18th|||||

19th|||||

20th|||||spontaneous fasting[/table]

Hit Die: d1 (If you needed to do any exercise you would get someone else to do it for you)

Weapons and Armor: You are proficient with using your allies as weapons and shields.

Skill Points: (as ally -8) at first level, (as ally -2) each level after that. (Other people do you studying for you. This is slightly less efficient)

Unfamiliar(Sn) - you are constantly stalked by a creature… it absolutely terrifies you, you can take no action against it so great is the hold the fear has on your mind, and there is no escaping it. It attacks you a number of times a day equal to your rerecros level.

spontaneous fasting(sub): At 20th level you lose the ability to eat and drink (including potions) and die of thirst and starvation.

Sereg
2010-02-16, 04:36 AM
Just bumping in case noone noticed my edits.

Bhu
2010-02-16, 04:52 AM
I have an Orc Dominatrix and an Orc Redneck PrC somwhere....

Sereg
2010-02-17, 10:22 PM
I have an Orc Dominatrix and an Orc Redneck PrC somwhere....

Those could be fun. I can't speak for Zom B, but I don't think that they'd be out of place here.
I'll also try work on that PrC I mentioned.

Sereg
2010-02-24, 12:54 AM
KEEPER OF THE FOURTH GATE

“The voices! They’re controlling us! For their own amusement! Like this is some sort of sick game!”

“There are many prime material planes. Some of them are subservient to others. I will not rest until ours has broken free of that slavery.”

Some people sense that their choices are not truly their own and that free will is a lie. They know that this is but one of many prime material planes and that events in one can influence those in another. Some people go beyond this and realize that their world is controlled by a group of individuals on another plane. Desperate to protect their ability to make their own choices, they develop techniques to minimize the influence of other planes and to use their connection to these individuals to their own advantage. These are keepers of the Fourth Gate. They believe that they should have the ability to choose their own destiny independent of “the plot” and work towards that goal. Many of them, especially those in lower levels tend to be disturbed whenever they are reminded that their will is not their own through witnessing something like an out of character remark or a reference to something from a different plane.

BECOMING A CLASS NAME

I’m a little unsure about prerequisites. I want it to be possible for any base class to get in, perhaps it would be appropriate for bards to have the easiest time though. I was thinking that perhaps a base will save and maybe Iron Will would be appropriate as well as some ranks in perform (acting) and/or autohypnosis. Maybe I should generalize to all forms of perform. One thing that is necessary is that the character must have been present when someone made an out of character comment.

Class Skills

Still needs to be done.

Hit Dice: d8

{table=head]Level|Base Attack<br>Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Spells

1st|
+0|
+0|
+0|
+2|Fourth window; Summon alternate prime creatures|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+3|Drama sense|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+3|Smite extraplanar|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class

4th|
+3|
+1|
+1|
+4|Share mind|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class

5th|
+3|
+1|
+1|
+4|Know fate|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class

6th|
+4|
+2|
+2|
+5|Two minds, two wills|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class

7th|
+5|
+2|
+2|
+5|Negate anachronism|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class

8th|
+6|
+2|
+2|
+6|Derail|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class

9th|
+6|
+3|
+3|
+6|Overrule|+1 level of existing spellcasting/manifesting class[/table]

Weapon Proficiencies: A keeper ofthe Fourth Gate gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Fourth window(Su): The primary ability of keepers of the Fourth Gate is the ability to sense the events in the plane which controls their own. All out of character conversation is heard and understood by the keeper of the Fourth Gate.

Summon alternate prime creatures(Sp): Keepers of the Fourth Gate can summon creatures (other than a creature that would normally have the extraplanar subtype) from the Summon Nature’s Ally list of the same level as their class level as a spell-like ability once per encounter. Unlike the typical result of the spell, this creature is from an alternate prime material plane and has the extraplanar subtype.

Spellcasting or manifesting: If the keeper of the Fourth Gate has levels in a spellcasting or manifesting class, then at each level of keeper of the Fourth Gate, the character gains new spells or powers known, and new spell slots or power points per day and increases his caster level or manifester level as if he had also gained a level in his original spellcasting or manifesting class he belonged to before adding the prestige class. He does not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained. If a character had more than one spellcasting and/or manifesting class before becoming a keeper of the Fourth Gate, he must decide to which class he adds the new level for this purpose.

Drama sense(Ex): The keeper of the Fourth Gate becomes aware of the fact that his/her life acts as though it was written to entertain and thus is subject to tropes. The keeper of the Fourth Gate may make a will save to realize what the genre savvy response to his situation is whenever he is confronted with a trope where this would make a difference. He may also stack his class levels with any bard levels he has for the purpose of bardic knowledge checks.

Smite extraplanar(Ex): The keeper of the Fourth Gate’s determination to protect his/her world from harmful extraplanar influence allows him/her to smite creatures with the extraplanar subtype.

Share mind(Su): The keeper of the Fourth gate can now read his player’s mind. All out of character knowledge is now in character knowledge.

Know fate(Su): The keeper of the Fourth Gate is now aware of all die rolls. All dice must be rolled in front of his/her player.

Two minds, two wills(Su): The keeper of the Fourth Wall can now draw on his/her player’s mind for protection. Whenever the keeper of the Fourth gate fails a will save. S/he may make a second attempt to save. S/he cannot make more than two attempts to save for a single effect.

Negate anachronism(Sp): The keeper of the Fourth Gate is aware when something doesn’t belong in his/her world. When s/he comes across anachronistic technology or references to alternate prime material planes, s/he may attempt to dismiss them as if using the spell banishment cast by a wizard of his/her character level. This works even on items, creatures and effects that normally cannot be banished.

Derail(Su): The keeper of the Fourth Gate is aware that the DM has a plot that s/he wants to follow. S/he’s more interested in other things. Whenever the DM declares a route to be impossible to follow, for whatever reason, the keeper of the Fourth Gate may make a search check as if searching for a secret door. Success indicates that s/he has found a way to follow that route.

Overrule(Su): The keeper of the Fourth Gate knows exactly how his/her world should work. Once per encounter, s/he may take an action that works according to RAW rather than house rules.

PLAYING A KEEPER OF THE FOURTH GATE
Brief description on how to play the class you are designing.
Combat: Here's a section where you will describe common combat methods for your class. Remember to include information on how your class will use his powers in combat.
Advancement: This is a section on different options and paths that the class can go down when they advance in power.
Resources: What resources might a member of this PrC be able to draw on..

KEEPERS OF THE FOURTH GATE IN THE WORLD

“So he comes into town and starts yelling that we don’t have to listen to the dictates of the DM. Then he says something about failing a diplomacy check and the will of the dice. You sure get some crazy people out there.”

A brief description of how your class is persevered in the world and how he interacts with the world.
Daily Life: Some general information about the typical day in the life of your class.
Notables: Make up some cool information about notable figures in the history of your class. It's best to give a little information from one of the good alignment and evil alignment (unless it's a good or evil only class).
Organizations: Some information about organizations dedicated to the practice of your class and other organizations which members of your class will be attracted towards.

NPC Reaction

Most people consider keepers of the Fourth Gate to be bat insane, yet their party members realize that this “insanity” gives them some useful abilities. They are unlikely to serve as the parties face, however, for fear of scaring people with rants about how all should cast off the chains of the DM, author or scriptwriter.

KEEPERS OF THE FOURTH GATE IN THE GAME
This is a good place to provide a quick note on how your class will effect game play statistically.
Adaptation: So currently no DM would let this anywhere near his table. However, with some nerfing and removal of the abilities that make DM's cry, it could fit in a humor or meta-campaign.
Encounters: This is a place to describe what sort of encounters PC's will have with NPC versions of your class.

Sample Encounter
Give an example of how one might encounter a member of this PrC.
EL x: Give the encounter level and description of a sample member of this class and a stat block for him/her.

Name
alignment/Gender/Race/Levels
Init +0, Senses: Listen +, Spot +,
Languages
------------------------------------------------
AC , touch , flat-footed ()
hp ( HD)
Fort +, Ref +, Will +
------------------------------------------------
Speed ft. ( squares)
Melee
Base Atk +, Grp +
Atk Options
Combat Gear
Spells Prepared
Supernatural Abilities
-----------------------------------------------
Abilities Str , Dex , Con , Int , Wis , Cha
SQ
Feats
Skills
Possessions

GoC
2010-02-24, 03:57 AM
Wish user
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+1|
+2|
+2|
+2|-

2nd|
+2|
+3|
+3|
+3|-

3rd|
+3|
+3|
+3|
+3|-

4th|
+4|
+4|
+4|
+4|-

5th|
+5|
+4|
+4|
+4|-

6th|
+6|
+5|
+5|
+5|-

7th|
+7|
+5|
+5|
+5|-

8th|
+8|
+6|
+6|
+6|-

9th|
+9|
+6|
+6|
+6|-

10th|
+10|
+7|
+7|
+7|Wish as an at will spell-like ability[/table]

Hitdie: d12
Skill Points: 6+int modifier
Class skills: All skills are class skills for a Wish user.

Sereg
2010-02-24, 11:37 PM
Wish user

Good one. Another make the DM cry PrC.

Bhu
2010-02-26, 04:48 AM
Those could be fun. I can't speak for Zom B, but I don't think that they'd be out of place here.
I'll also try work on that PrC I mentioned.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4131767&postcount=92

GoC
2010-02-26, 08:45 AM
Good one. Another make the DM cry PrC.

If you remove wish ability it would probably be a palanced PrC.

Sereg
2010-02-26, 09:09 AM
If you remove wish ability it would probably be a palanced PrC.

However, then it would be REALLY boring.

Zom B
2010-02-26, 10:45 AM
Rouge

"Rouges are so overpowdered."

1|+0|+0|+2|+0|Sneak apply +1d6; trampfinding
2|+1|+0|+3|+0|Envision
3|+2|+1|+3|+1|Sneak apply +2d6, tramp sense +1
4|+3|+1|+4|+1|Uncanny dog
5|+3|+1|+4|+1|Sneak apply +3d6
6|+4|+2|+5|+2|Tramp sense +2
7|+5|+2|+5|+2|Sneak apply +4d6
8|+6/+1|+2|+6|+2|Improved uncanny dog
9|+6/+1|+3|+6|+3|Sneak apply +5d6, tramp sense +3
10|+7/+2|+3|+7|+3|Special ability
11|+8/+3|+3|+7|+3|Sneak apply +6d6
12|+9/+4|+4|+8|+4|Tramp sense +4
13|+9/+4|+4|+8|+4|Sneak apply +7d6, special ability
14|+10/+5|+4|+9|+4|
15|+11/+6/+1|+5|+9|+5|Sneak apply +8d6, tramp sense +5
16|+12/+7/+2|+5|+10|+5|Special ability
17|+12/+7/+2|+5|+10|+5|Sneak apply +9d6
18|+13/+8/+3|+6|+11|+6|Tramp sense +6
19|+14/+9/+4|+6|+11|+6|Sneak apply +10d6, special ability
20|+15/+10/+5|+6|+12|+6|

Class Features
All of the following are Class Features of the rouge.

Sneak Apply (Ex)
Whenever a rouge successfully strikes an opponent that is not wearing a face slot item, they roll the listed dice and apply a number of layers of makeup to the target equal to the result.

Trampfinding
Rouges (and only rouges) can use the Spot skill to locate tramps (and skanks) when the task has a Difficulty Class higher than 20.

Envision (Ex)
As a move action, a rouge can envision what a particular target would look like with a good makeover and a manicure. Whenever they make a Disguise or Profession (Beautician) check within the next round, they receive a +5 competence bonus on the roll.

Tramp Sense (Ex)
At 3rd level, a rouge gains an intuitive sense that alerts her to danger from tramps, giving her a +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid tramps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by tramps. These bonuses rise to +2 when the rouge reaches 6th level, to +3 when she reaches 9th level, to +4 when she reaches 12th level, to +5 at 15th, and to +6 at 18th level.

Uncanny Dog (Ex)
The rouge gains the service of a tiny dog, which they must take with them at all times, usually in a purse or backpack. The uncanny dog has the stats of a rat, except that it gains benefits similar to an animal companion. To determine the benefits, treat it as an animal companion belonging to a druid of 1/2 the rouge's class level.

Improved Uncanny Dog (Ex)
The rouge, having scoured the planet for the tiniest dog possible, at last finds it. Their uncanny dog animal companion is now Diminutive in size.

Special Abilities
On attaining 10th level, and at every three levels thereafter (13th, 16th, and 19th), a rouge gains a special ability of her choice from among the following options.

Compact attack
The rouge opens her compact and blows powder into the face of their opponent as a standard action. The opponent may attempt a reflex saving throw (DC 10 + 1/2 rouge level + rouge's str modifier) to avoid being blinded and dazed for 2d4 rounds. This attack consumes one charge from a compact. A compact costs 10 gp and holds up to 5 charges, and charges cost 1 gp apiece.

Hairpin throw
At will, the rouge can toss hairpins with deadly accuracy. Treat as a Magic Missile spell as cast by a sorcerer of the rouge's level. Each missile consumes one hairpin, which the rouge must provide. A hairpin costs 1 sp for 5.

Improved Envision
Recipients of a rouge's disguise checks receive a +4 circumstance bonus on Bluff checks to act in-character, and recipients of a rouge's Profession (Beautician) checks receive a +4 circumstance bonus to Diplomacy checks.

Oh no you di'int
Whenever the rouge fails a saving throw, they may re-attempt the saving throw immediately. They are fatiged afterwards.

SaintRidley
2010-02-28, 12:03 AM
Quixotic Knight

We must charge, Sancho!

Some people are just insane.

Prerequisites:
BAB: +5
Age category: Old age or venerable
Alignment: LG

Class Skills: Jump, Swim, Tumble, Ride, Knowledge (all skills; taken individually), profession (knight errant), craft (arms and armour)

1st|
+0|
+0|
+0|
+0|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +2, Madness, Rusted Armour, Spanish

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+0|Dulcinea, Cohort

3rd|
+1|
+1|
+1|
+1|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +4, Smite Giant 1/day

4th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+1|Broken Mind

5th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+1|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +6, Smite Giant 2/day

6th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+2|Delusions

7th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+2|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +8, Smite Giant 3/day

8th|
+4|
+2|
+2|
+2|Doing it By the Book

9th|
+4|
+3|
+3|
+3|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +10, Smite Giant 4/day

10th|
+5|
+3|
+3|
+3|Quixotic Assumption[/table]

Weapon Proficiencies: Is proficient with lances and swords.

Favoured Enemy (Giants): At first level you gain a +2 bonus on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival checks when using these skills against Windmills. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon damage rolls against Windmills. This bonus increases to +4 at 3rd level, +6 at 5th level, +8 at 7th level, and +10 at 9th level.

Madness (Ex): A Quixotic knight adds a +4 delusion bonus to attack rolls and cannot tell that his weapons, armour, and horse are all old and near-useless.

Rusty Armour: The armour of a Quixotic Knight has half the armour bonus and half the maximum Dexterity bonus for armour of its type. It cannot be enchanted. The armour check penalty and any arcane spell failure associated with the armour are doubled.

Spanish (Ex): Todo que tú dices es en español. El resto de este bloque de texto es en español.

Dulcinea (Ex): Al nivel dos, elige una mujer. Ella se llama Dulcinea y es necesario que tú la proteges. Si no la proteges, tú caes de la gracia y pierdes tus habilidades grantidos por esta clase de prestigio.

Cohort: Al nivel dos, tu amigo Sancho Panza es tu escudero personal. Necesitas enseñarlo los principios de la caballerosidad y como defendirse contra los magos y gigantes en el mundo. También necesitas tomarlo en sus aventuras. Si no lo enseñas los principios de la caballerosidad y como defendirse contra los magos y gigantes en el mundo en sus aventuras, tú caes de la gracia y pierdes tus habilidades grantidos por esta clase de prestigio.

Smite Giant (Su): Al nivel tres, ganas la habilidad de golpear un molino de viento. Necesitas decir que estás usando su habilidad de golpear antes de la usas. Sumas tu bono de carisma a tu tirada de ataque y la tirada de daño si el ataque es un éxito. Puedes usar esta habilidad un tiempo por día. Al nivel cinco, puedes usarla dos tiempos por día. Al nivel siete, puedes usarla tres tiempos por día, y al nivel nueve, puedes usarla cuatro tiempos por día. Si tu enemigo no es un molino de viente, el golpear todavía es usado y malgastado.

Broken Mind (Ex): Al nivel cuatro, tu mente es destrozada. Ganas un bono de demencia igual a tu nivel en esta clase en todas tiradas de voluntad.

Delusions (Ex): Al nivel siete, no puedes separar la realidad de la fantasía. Haz una tirada de voluntad cada tiempo te interrelacionas con algo (Clase de Dificultad: 30). Tu bono de la habilidad "Mente Destrozada" no aplique. Si pasas la tirada, ves el objecto o la persona como realidad. Si no pasas, una visión de la fantasía es todo que ves y todo que sabes.

Doing it By the Book (Ex): Tu experiencia con libros te da un bono de competencia igual a tu nivel en esta clase a tus tiradas de conocimiento.

Quixotic Assumption: La realidad de su vida entra tu mente y restora tu cordura. Por resulto de tus acciones, necesitas renunciar la idea de caballerosidad y entrar un estado permanente de melancolía. No puedes avanzar en niveles en clases nada más.

Translations:

Spanish (Ex): All you say is in Spanish. The rest of this block of text is in Spanish.

Dulcinea (Ex): At level two, choose a woman. She is called Dulcinea and you must protect her. If you don't protect her, you fall from grace and lose the abilites granted by this prestige class.

Cohort: At level two, your friend Sancho Panza becomes your personal squire. You must teach him chivalry and how to defend himself against the mages and windmills of the world. You must also take him on your adventures with you. If you don't teach him chivalry and how to defend himself against mages and windmills while on your adventures, you fall from grace and lose the abilities granted by this prestige class.

Smite Giant (Su): At level three, you gain the ability to smite Windmills. You must declare a smite attempt before using it. Add your charisma bonus to your attack roll and your damage roll if the attack is a success. You may use this ability once per day. At level five, you may use it twice per day; at level seven, three times per day; and at level nine, four times per day. If your enemy is not a windmill, the smite is still used and wasted.

Broken Mind (Ex): At level four your mind is broken beyond repair. You gain an insanity bonus equal to your level in this class on all Will saves.

Delusions (Ex): At level seven, you can no longer tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Make a Will sace every time you interact with a person or object (DC 30). Your bonus from your "Broken Mind" ability does not get added to these Will saves. If you succeed on your save, you see the object or person as they are in reality. If you fail, a fantastic vision is all you see and know.

Doing it By the Book (Ex): Your experience with books gives you a competency bonus equal to your class level on Knowledge rolls.

Quixotic Assumption: The reality of your life breaks into your mind and restores your sanity. As a result of your actions, you renounce the idea of chivalry and enter a permanent state of melancholy. You may no longer advance by level in any classes.

DracoDei
2010-02-28, 12:15 AM
Would probably be funny for most people (including me) if you somehow managed to work in translations.

SaintRidley
2010-02-28, 12:31 AM
There. Added translations in a spoiler box.

Knaight
2010-02-28, 01:20 AM
Guess who lacks fluency in Spanish and struggled through translating the entire things line by line before he noticed the translations? Oh yeah!:smallcool: (Interestingly I pretty much got it, words were a bit different, but it looks like the translation box wasn't strictly necessary in this case.:smallsmile:)

Felyndiira
2010-02-28, 03:10 AM
Soldier A

"What do you mean, I'm demoted to extra?" - Soldier, Pilot of Random Zaku #28471

There are the big, bad heroes - the dashing swordsman, the elegant and beautiful white mage, the cute and destructive black magician girl, and the obligatory joke fourth member - and then there are these guys. Brushed aside by the sweeping powers of plot, with a denied backstory and a propensity to act as a heroic sacrifice for our heroes, the Soldier A gives his life to a righteous cause knowing that doing the right thing is sometimes worth more than rewards, family, or the assurance that your child will not grow up a delinquent avenger of hate.

BECOMING A Soldier A
Being a randomly sacrificed red shirt requires no technical skills; technically, even a commoner can do it as long as their luck is horrid enough to put them directly between that death ray of deadly death and the pretty black magician girl with a berserk button near deus angst.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
BAB: +0
Age Category: Middle age only.
Alignment: Any good.
Skills: Perform (Scream of Death) 3 ranks
Special: Must never have revealed back story to anyone else. Must have rolled a natural 1 on at least three separate occasions in one gaming session.

Class Skills
The Class Name's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Climb, Concentration, Gather Information, Knowledge (Religion), Perform, Profrssion, Ride, Speak Language, Swim, and Use Rope
Skills Points at Each Level: 4 + int

Hit Dice: d4

1st|
+0|
+0|
+0|
+0|Minion, Protect the Heroes

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+0|Red Shirt, Courageous Soldier

3rd|
+1|
+1|
+1|
+1|Inspirational Death

4th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+1|Improved Protect the Heroes

5th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+1|Mauve Shirt, Distinguished Soldier, Plot Chewtoy

6th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+2|-

7th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+2|Reoccuring Soldier

8th|
+4|
+2|
+2|
+2|Sacrificial Lamb

9th|
+4|
+3|
+3|
+3|Ensemble Darkhorse, Crowning Moment by Death, Improved Reoccuring Soldier

10th|
+5|
+3|
+3|
+3|Hero of Another Story[/table]

Weapon Proficiencies: Proficient with all simple and martial weapons, all armor, and all shields (including Tower Shields). Gains proficiency in one exotic weapon of the Soldier A's choice.

Minion (Ex): Choose a PC (or NPC with DM approval). Soldier A is now considered to be a loyal minion of the chosen character, and must obey her commands as if affected by a Monstrous Thrall spell. If the character, at any time, attempts to betray his master, he must succeed in a will save (DC 50) or fail.

Protect the Heroes (Ex): Anytime a PC or Soldier A's master is subject to a line-of-effect attack that would cause him/her to die, Soldier A must intercept the attack by teleporting to an appropriate square, as if affected by a Dimension Door spell. The attack is then resolved as if it hit soldier A instead of the intended target.

Red Shirt (Ex): At level 2, Soldier A may no longer be resurrected except by a wish or miracle spell, or an epic spell equivalent.

Courageous Soldier (Ex): Soldier A is now immune to all fear effects, except those that would cause him to instantly die (or suffer enough damage to die).

Inspirational Death (Su): At level 3, Soldier A has achieved adequate screen time that he becomes an important character. Should he fall in battle by actions of an opponent, all allies that witness this event gains an untyped +4 to all stats, +3 to all saves, automatic maximize spell (same level slot), automatic persistent spell (same level slot), iron heart surge, +70 ft. land speed, +25 bonus to all skills, full attack as a standard action, haste, divine power, mind blank, true seeing, DR 35/-, SR 55 + HD, shapechange (caster level 30), and maximized time stop as an at-will SLA. These bonuses last until the end of the encounter, and cannot be extended by any means.

Improved Protect the Heroes (Ex): Anytime a PC or Soldier A's master is subject to a harmful attack, make a will save (DC 35). If this will save fails, Soldier A instantly teleports into the target's square and intercepts the attack regardless of AoE, non line-of-effect, or any other silly text that would otherwise prevent him from doing so. All other targets of the attack is treated as no longer being affected by the attack regardless of rules or common sense.

Mauve Shirt (Ex): At level 5, Soldier A may no longer be resurrected by a wish, miracle, or an epic spell.

Distinguished Soldier (Ex): At level 5, Soldier A becomes a distinguished soldier, and may choose to become a wizard soldier, a warrior soldier, a bandit, a woobie, a civilian, or a ninja. He gains the following bonuses:

Wizard: Able to cast spells as a level 4 wizard. If Soldier A has levels in an arcane casting class, he may instead gain +2 to the arcane casting class. Conjuration and Transmutation becomes banned schools, replacing two of the character's banned schools (if any).

Warrior: Gain weapon focus, weapon specialization, greater weapon focus, and greater weapon specialization with any one weapon that you choose. Gain two bonus feats to be chosen from the fighter bonus feats list.

Bandit: Gain either sneak attack +4d6 or skirmish +4d6. If you choose sneak attack, you gain +3 to move silently, slight of hand, and tumble. If you choose skirmish, you gain urban tracking, +3 survival, and preferred enemy (Lina Inverse).

Woobie: Gain charm monster (caster level 8th, DC 15+CHA) as a spell-like ability 3/day.

Civilian: No bonuses.

Ninja: Gain all the class abilities of a (2+Soldier A levels) level ninja, as well as 3/4 BAB and good reflex saves for any Soldier A levels that you have. For each ally you have on your side, bestow one temporary negative level on yourself.

Plot Chewtoy (Su): You are a bastard child of plot, sacrificed whenever a moment of wangst is required. Every time a battle commences against a re-occuring enemy or an encounter with a challenge rating higher than the party, you must roll everything twice and take the worse of the two rolls. If an ability (such as the Luck domain) allows you to reroll anything, you must similarly roll the reroll twice and take the worse of the two rolls as your result.

Reoccuring Soldier (Ex): You have beaten the odds of Pulitzer Award Death and survived for long enough to become an important character in your own right, although still quite a sacrificial pawn for plot. Gain two bonus feats and one signature maneuver of your choice from the ToB (under level 9) that you may use as an at-will (Ex) ability.

Sacrificial Lamb (Su): Plot has deemed your death to be necessary as a device of Deus Angst Machina, and has sent enemies of improbable destructive power against you. Every day, the DM must choose one encounter with challenge level at least (Your HD + 4) to throw at you, and none of your teammates may harm the encounter unless if you die. The encounter awards experience normally.

Ensemble Darkhorse (Ex): You, my good friend, have survived countless terrors as a red shirt, became the target of PROMOTIONS!!, and has earned yourself a permanent place in the fans' hearts. You may now be resurrected by a True Resurrection, Wish, Miracle, or an epic spell despite Red Shirt and Mauve Shirt, and gain a +2 competence bonus to all saves.

Crowning Moment by Death (Ex): If you are ever reduced to less than 0 hit points, you are immediately affected by a delay death as a non-magical effect lasting six turns or until the end of the encounter, whichever is shorter. During delay death, you gain all of the bonuses of Inspirational Death, as well as a 1/lifetime spell-like ability heroic sacrifice, which immediately ends one target - no save, no SR, pierces all immunities, and unlimited range. If you use this spell-like ability, delay death immediately ends and you die permanently, and cannot be resurrected by any means including DM fiat. This overrides rule zero.

Improved Reoccuring Soldier (Ex): You have become even more central to the plot, possibly even gaining your own fame as an ally of the adventurers. Your name is now changed to "Soldier B," and you gain...a bonus feat. What a ripoff.

Hero of Another Story (??): At level 10, Soldier A graduates from mook status and permanently becomes a hero. Replace all Soldier A levels in the following manner, distinguishing on the choice for Distinguished Soldier:

Wizard: Replace all soldier A levels with levels of levels of any class that casts arcane or divine spells (but not both). You may replace Soldier A levels with prestige classes as long as any level of the prestige class advances arcane or divine caster levels (but not both, see above). Your gender changes to female, and you gain a spiffy-looking pointed hat and an over-sized robe if you're an arcane caster, or a cleric hat and dress if you're a divine caster. You may also keep the bonuses from Reoccuring Soldier, Improved Reoccuring Soldier, Crowning Moment by Death, Inspirational Death, and Courageous Soldier as a reward for making it through so many hellish levels as an extra.

Warrior: Replace all soldier A levels with levels of any class that does not cast arcane/divine/psionic spells or spell-likes, and does not have an equivalent of sneak attack. Prestige classes are allowed, as are base classes from Tome of Battle. You also gain a magical weapon of at most +7, enchanted in any way you wish, as a signature weapon (you gain a +2 to attack rolls when using this weapon). You may also keep the bonuses from Reoccuring Soldier, Improved Reoccuring Soldier, Crowning Moment by Death, Inspirational Death, and Courageous Soldier as a reward for making it through so many hellish levels as an extra. In the case that your replacement classes has maneuvers, you may choose the extra maneuver from Reoccuring Soldier as a spell-like ability usable at-will. Your gender is changed to male, and you gain a +2 bonus to Charisma.

Bandit: Replace all soldier A levels with levels of any class that has an equivalent of sneak attack. Prestige classes that advance sneak attack are allowed. Your sneak attacks are tampered by years of practice and may be used against undeads and constructs. In addition, advance your hit die, sneak attack die, and weapon damage die by one category. You may also keep the bonuses from Reoccuring Soldier, Improved Reoccuring Soldier, Crowning Moment by Death, Inspirational Death, and Courageous Soldier as a reward for making it through so many hellish levels as an extra. Your gender is changed to male, and you gain a +2 untyped bonus to Charisma.

Woobie: Replace all soldier A levels with levels of any class, including prestige classes. You are automatically treated as if you have the worst BAB and no spell casting or psionics regardless of your choices. You gain a +4 untyped bonus to Charisma, +2 caster level to enchantment spells, -2 to Strength and Constitution, and may use the following 5/day as spell-like abilities: charm person, charm monster, enthrall, confusion, and mass hold monster. You may use two the following 1/day as spell-like abilities: otto's irresistable dance, power word stun (any HP), monstrous thrall, sanctify the wicked (no sacrifice cost). You gain Wonders as an at-will spell-like ability, which duplicates the effects of a Rod of Wonders.

Civilian: Replace all soldier A levels with levels of aristocrat. You are now the king of a nation and has a wealth of 1d100 x 7 million GP. You may also keep the bonuses from Reoccuring Soldier, Improved Reoccuring Soldier, Crowning Moment by Death, Inspirational Death, and Courageous Soldier as a reward for making it through so many hellish levels as an extra.

Ninja: Replace all Soldier A levels with levels of Ninja. You are treated as being a ninja four levels higher than you currently are (with no EXP penalty for the extra levels), and lose two temporary levels for every ally that you have. In addition, you may cast spells as a shugenja equal to your level +4, which temporarily decreases by 2 for every ally that you have. You may also keep the bonuses from Reoccuring Soldier, Improved Reoccuring Soldier, Crowning Moment by Death, Inspirational Death, and Courageous Soldier as a reward for making it through so many hellish levels as an extra.

Sereg
2010-02-28, 03:35 AM
Rouge

Believe it or not, this has already been done twice.

Still funny though.
I also enjoyed Quixotic Knight and Soldier A. Though having a Soldier A cohort would be REALLY cheesy.

Fortuna
2010-02-28, 03:37 AM
Soldier A... is inspired. A true work of genius such as I cannot give justice to in words. You, sir/madam, would have a cookie if I could be asked baking.

Melamoto
2010-02-28, 04:45 AM
I want to play a Soldier A in a real campaign. The toughest part I think would be getting through 8th level.

Bhu
2010-02-28, 05:28 AM
Soldier A is the funniest class Ive seen in a while
kudos

Sereg
2010-02-28, 10:31 PM
I want to play a Soldier A in a real campaign. The toughest part I think would be getting through 8th level.

Actually, that could be pretty fun. It also brings up some questions. Can a Soldier A be the minion of another Soldier A? If so, how does that interact with protect the heroes? It could be a fun campaign to have a party of Soldier A's who are minions of each other in their quest to become reklevant to the plot. Even if it's not possible, it could be fun to make the slight alteration of being the minions of DMPCs.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-02-28, 11:12 PM
Quixotic Knight

We must charge, Sancho!

Some people are just insane.

Prerequisites:
BAB: +5
Age category: Old age or venerable
Alignment: LG

Class Skills: Jump, Swim, Tumble, Ride, Knowledge (all skills; taken individually), profession (knight errant), craft (arms and armour)

1st|
+0|
+0|
+0|
+0|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +2, Madness, Rusted Armour, Spanish

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+0|Dulcinea, Cohort

3rd|
+1|
+1|
+1|
+1|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +4, Smite Giant 1/day

4th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+1|Broken Mind

5th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+1|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +6, Smite Giant 2/day

6th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+2|Delusions

7th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+2|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +8, Smite Giant 3/day

8th|
+4|
+2|
+2|
+2|Doing it By the Book

9th|
+4|
+3|
+3|
+3|Favoured Enemy (Giants) +10, Smite Giant 4/day

10th|
+5|
+3|
+3|
+3|Quixotic Assumption[/table]

Weapon Proficiencies: Is proficient with lances and swords.

Favoured Enemy (Giants): At first level you gain a +2 bonus on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival checks when using these skills against Windmills. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon damage rolls against Windmills. This bonus increases to +4 at 3rd level, +6 at 5th level, +8 at 7th level, and +10 at 9th level.

Madness (Ex): A Quixotic knight adds a +4 delusion bonus to attack rolls and cannot tell that his weapons, armour, and horse are all old and near-useless.

Rusty Armour: The armour of a Quixotic Knight has half the armour bonus and half the maximum Dexterity bonus for armour of its type. It cannot be enchanted. The armour check penalty and any arcane spell failure associated with the armour are doubled.

Spanish (Ex): Todo que tú dices es en español. El resto de este bloque de texto es en español.

Dulcinea (Ex): Al nivel dos, elige una mujer. Ella se llama Dulcinea y es necesario que tú la proteges. Si no la proteges, tú caes de la gracia y pierdes tus habilidades grantidos por esta clase de prestigio.

Cohort: Al nivel dos, tu amigo Sancho Panza es tu escudero personal. Necesitas enseñarlo los principios de la caballerosidad y como defendirse contra los magos y gigantes en el mundo. También necesitas tomarlo en sus aventuras. Si no lo enseñas los principios de la caballerosidad y como defendirse contra los magos y gigantes en el mundo en sus aventuras, tú caes de la gracia y pierdes tus habilidades grantidos por esta clase de prestigio.

Smite Giant (Su): Al nivel tres, ganas la habilidad de golpear un molino de viento. Necesitas decir que estás usando su habilidad de golpear antes de la usas. Sumas tu bono de carisma a tu tirada de ataque y la tirada de daño si el ataque es un éxito. Puedes usar esta habilidad un tiempo por día. Al nivel cinco, puedes usarla dos tiempos por día. Al nivel siete, puedes usarla tres tiempos por día, y al nivel nueve, puedes usarla cuatro tiempos por día. Si tu enemigo no es un molino de viente, el golpear todavía es usado y malgastado.

Broken Mind (Ex): Al nivel cuatro, tu mente es destrozada. Ganas un bono de demencia igual a tu nivel en esta clase en todas tiradas de voluntad.

Delusions (Ex): Al nivel siete, no puedes separar la realidad de la fantasía. Haz una tirada de voluntad cada tiempo te interrelacionas con algo (Clase de Dificultad: 30). Tu bono de la habilidad "Mente Destrozada" no apliques. Si pasas la tirada, ves el objecto o la persona como realidad. Si no pasas, una visión de la fantasía es todo que ves y todo que sabes.

Doing it By the Book (Ex): Tu experiencia con libros te da un bono de competencia igual a tu nivel en esta clase a tus tiradas de conocimiento.

Quixotic Assumption: La realidad de su vida entra tu mente y restora tu cordura. Por resulto de tus acciones, necesitas renunciar la idea de caballerosidad y entrar un estado permanente de melancolía. No puedes avanzar en niveles en clases nada más.

Translations:

Spanish (Ex): All you say is in Spanish. The rest of this block of text is in Spanish.

Dulcinea (Ex): At level two, choose a woman. She is called Dulcinea and you must protect her. If you don't protect her, you fall from grace and lose the abilites granted by this prestige class.

Cohort: At level two, your friend Sancho Panza becomes your personal squire. You must teach him chivalry and how to defend himself against the mages and windmills of the world. You must also take him on your adventures with you. If you don't teach him chivalry and how to defend himself against mages and windmills while on your adventures, you fall from grace and lose the abilities granted by this prestige class.

Smite Giant (Su): At level three, you gain the ability to smite Windmills. You must declare a smite attempt before using it. Add your charisma bonus to your attack roll and your damage roll if the attack is a success. You may use this ability once per day. At level five, you may use it twice per day; at level seven, three times per day; and at level nine, four times per day. If your enemy is not a windmill, the smite is still used and wasted.

Broken Mind (Ex): At level four your mind is broken beyond repair. You gain an insanity bonus equal to your level in this class on all Will saves.

Delusions (Ex): At level seven, you can no longer tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Make a Will sace every time you interact with a person or object (DC 30). Your bonus from your "Broken Mind" ability does not get added to these Will saves. If you succeed on your save, you see the object or person as they are in reality. If you fail, a fantastic vision is all you see and know.

Doing it By the Book (Ex): Your experience with books gives you a competency bonus equal to your class level on Knowledge rolls.

Quixotic Assumption: The reality of your life breaks into your mind and restores your sanity. As a result of your actions, you renounce the idea of chivalry and enter a permanent state of melancholy. You may no longer advance by level in any classes.

As a native spanish speaker I must congratulate you on your spanish translation, though some of them are TOO literal, spanish has some differences in grammar.

Temotei
2010-02-28, 11:16 PM
Rouge

"Rouges are so overpowdered."

1|+0|+0|+2|+0|Sneak apply +1d6; trampfinding
2|+1|+0|+3|+0|Envision
3|+2|+1|+3|+1|Sneak apply +2d6, tramp sense +1
4|+3|+1|+4|+1|Uncanny dog
5|+3|+1|+4|+1|Sneak apply +3d6
6|+4|+2|+5|+2|Tramp sense +2
7|+5|+2|+5|+2|Sneak apply +4d6
8|+6/+1|+2|+6|+2|Improved uncanny dog
9|+6/+1|+3|+6|+3|Sneak apply +5d6, tramp sense +3
10|+7/+2|+3|+7|+3|Special ability
11|+8/+3|+3|+7|+3|Sneak apply +6d6
12|+9/+4|+4|+8|+4|Tramp sense +4
13|+9/+4|+4|+8|+4|Sneak apply +7d6, special ability
14|+10/+5|+4|+9|+4|
15|+11/+6/+1|+5|+9|+5|Sneak apply +8d6, tramp sense +5
16|+12/+7/+2|+5|+10|+5|Special ability
17|+12/+7/+2|+5|+10|+5|Sneak apply +9d6
18|+13/+8/+3|+6|+11|+6|Tramp sense +6
19|+14/+9/+4|+6|+11|+6|Sneak apply +10d6, special ability
20|+15/+10/+5|+6|+12|+6|

Class Features
All of the following are Class Features of the rouge.

Sneak Apply (Ex)
Whenever a rouge successfully strikes an opponent that is not wearing a face slot item, they roll the listed dice and apply a number of layers of makeup to the target equal to the result.

Trampfinding
Rouges (and only rouges) can use the Spot skill to locate tramps (and skanks) when the task has a Difficulty Class higher than 20.

Envision (Ex)
As a move action, a rouge can envision what a particular target would look like with a good makeover and a manicure. Whenever they make a Disguise or Profession (Beautician) check within the next round, they receive a +5 competence bonus on the roll.

Tramp Sense (Ex)
At 3rd level, a rouge gains an intuitive sense that alerts her to danger from tramps, giving her a +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid tramps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by tramps. These bonuses rise to +2 when the rouge reaches 6th level, to +3 when she reaches 9th level, to +4 when she reaches 12th level, to +5 at 15th, and to +6 at 18th level.

Uncanny Dog (Ex)
The rouge gains the service of a tiny dog, which they must take with them at all times, usually in a purse or backpack. The uncanny dog has the stats of a rat, except that it gains benefits similar to an animal companion. To determine the benefits, treat it as an animal companion belonging to a druid of 1/2 the rouge's class level.

Improved Uncanny Dog (Ex)
The rouge, having scoured the planet for the tiniest dog possible, at last finds it. Their uncanny dog animal companion is now Diminutive in size.

Special Abilities
On attaining 10th level, and at every three levels thereafter (13th, 16th, and 19th), a rouge gains a special ability of her choice from among the following options.

Compact attack
The rouge opens her compact and blows powder into the face of their opponent as a standard action. The opponent may attempt a reflex saving throw (DC 10 + 1/2 rouge level + rouge's str modifier) to avoid being blinded and dazed for 2d4 rounds. This attack consumes one charge from a compact. A compact costs 10 gp and holds up to 5 charges, and charges cost 1 gp apiece.

Hairpin throw
At will, the rouge can toss hairpins with deadly accuracy. Treat as a Magic Missile spell as cast by a sorcerer of the rouge's level. Each missile consumes one hairpin, which the rouge must provide. A hairpin costs 1 sp for 5.

Improved Envision
Recipients of a rouge's disguise checks receive a +4 circumstance bonus on Bluff checks to act in-character, and recipients of a rouge's Profession (Beautician) checks receive a +4 circumstance bonus to Diplomacy checks.

Oh no you di'int
Whenever the rouge fails a saving throw, they may re-attempt the saving throw immediately. They are fatiged afterwards.

Nice. I think there's already been a rouge class done by someone else. I know there has, actually. I PM'd the guy to see if I could re-post it, but never got a reply. :smallsigh:

The rouge in that version was sort of like an angry and mean mother.

And...someone already said this.

SaintRidley
2010-02-28, 11:53 PM
As a native spanish speaker I must congratulate you on your spanish translation, though some of them are TOO literal, spanish has some differences in grammar.

Thanks. Not a native speaker, and most if it was just from knowing enough of the language to get by (only really looked up what I didn't have a clue on and ad hoc'd solutions for some that even looking up didn't help with). As for the grammar, yeah, hardest part for me is always remembering to differ between the preterite and imperfect and quite when the subjunctive is appropriate.

I appreciate it.

dspeyer
2010-03-01, 02:35 AM
Not actually a class, but a discipline I wrote for Age of Warriors a while back:

Hopping Toad
It's just a flesh wound.

Any warrior risks injury. A great warrior keeps fighting. Even on one leg.

Skill: Jump
Weapons: Staff, Cane (cudgel), Crutch (see below)

Maneuvers:
Staunch the Bleeding -- Counter (su), when an attack inflicts ongoing damage, negate the ongoing part.
Stance of Helplessness -- You play up your injury to look harmless. To recognize you as a threat, a creature must make a DC 15 sense motive check. Creatures who fail this check are flat-footed against you. For each attack you have made in the last 5 minutes, decrease the DC by 5.
Chicks Dig Scars -- Boost, gain a +1 bonus to diplomacy and +2 to intimidate for every 10 hit points you are below your maximum.
Shove Off -- Strike. Make an attack normally. If your attack exceed the target's AC by 5 or more, move 5 feet without AOOs.
Bleed all over Him -- Boost or Counter, can only be used if you took at least 10 points of piercing or slashing damage recently. Gain a +10 circumstance bonus to rolls to avoid (counter) or escape (boost) grapple by using your own blood as a lubricant.
Five Foot Hop -- Like a five foot step, but a swift action. Requires a DC 5 jump check (no penalty for standing start).
Stance of the Crane -- Move full speed despite injuries to one leg.
Evasive Hop -- Counter. Use DC 20 jump check (no standing penalty) to avoid a trip, bull rush, or similar attack.
Dual-Crutch Strike -- If you are wielding two matching bludgeoning weapons, you may attack with both at once as a standard action with no penalty. If both hit, do an additional 4d6 of damage and stun the target for one round (unless he makes a fort save against the total damage dealt by the maneuver)
Hop on Head -- Strike. Make a high-jump check (no standing start penalty). If your jump does not exceed you target's height, the maneuver is wasted. If it does, attack with a +10 bonus and deal 4d6 extra damage for every foot of extra height on the jump.

Crutch
Exotic one-handed weapon, does 1d10 bludgeoning (20x2). Counts as light for purposes of two-handed fighting (but no other purposes).

P.S. Except for the hamstring feat, I couldn't find rules for having one leg cut off. Did I miss them?

Sereg
2010-03-01, 11:56 PM
Ah, yes. I remeber that. An excellent piece of work it is.

Apropos
2010-03-02, 12:17 AM
I love Soldier A, it almost seems like a decent prestige class except for the HD. And the numerous RAW issues it might cause. Especially how you included the inverse law of ninjas. Kudos on that.