PDA

View Full Version : What book is White Dragonspawn in

Illven
2010-02-12, 10:35 PM
I'm playing a high powered game and want to know where the White Dragonspawn is in

imperialspectre
2010-02-12, 10:55 PM
It's in the Dragonlance Campaign Setting or Dragonlance: Age of Mortals, because those are the only two WotC books published for Dragonlance during 3.5.

You might find Loredrake + Dragonwrought Kobold of DOOOOM more to your taste, though.

Illven
2010-02-12, 10:58 PM
It's in the Dragonlance Campaign Setting or Dragonlance: Age of Mortals, because those are the only two WotC books published for Dragonlance during 3.5.

You might find Loredrake + Dragonwrought Kobold of DOOOOM more to your taste, though.

Thank you, I'll probably do that

Tanuki Tales
2010-02-12, 10:58 PM
Thank you, I'll probably do that

Well, depending on the DM and how you do character creation (mechanically, ignoring fluff), you can have both.

Illven
2010-02-12, 11:00 PM
Well, depending on the DM and how you do character creation (mechanically, ignoring fluff), you can have both.

So with Loredrake, Greater Draconic rite of passage and possible La buy off you can have a +4 sorcerer casting

Tanuki Tales
2010-02-12, 11:12 PM
So with Loredrake, Greater Draconic rite of passage and possible La buy off you can have a +4 sorcerer casting

Yup, but this is ignoring fluff totally and with a DM allowing it.

Templates are applied before feats, thus allowing you to be a Dragonspawn as well as Dragonwrought.

Illven
2010-02-12, 11:16 PM
Yup, but this is ignoring fluff totally and with a DM allowing it.

Templates are applied before feats, thus allowing you to be a Dragonspawn as well as Dragonwrought.

Well thank you, I hope he does