PDA

View Full Version : Dood!

Kris Strife
2010-02-16, 09:16 AM
So, looks like there's gonna be a Disgaea 4 on PS3... (http://www.siliconera.com/2010/02/12/new-disgaea-game-coming-to-playstation-3/) Discuss.

Hunter Noventa
2010-02-16, 12:19 PM
That sounds pretty sweet dood. I hope they continue shifting things around, keeping the awesome stuff (Evilities) and taking out the lame stuff (No weapon skill levels) like they keep on doing dood.

I also totally hope they get together with the people they've been doing crossovers with dood. I mean, Nippon Ichi and Bandai namco characters have beenint he same game, even if it was kinda lame dood. But it does mean that, in theory, people like Sanger Zonvolt or KOS-MOS could show up as secret characters or DLC dood.

I know Laharl would relish the chance to fight against the Sword that Smites Evil dood. So would Mao. Not sure about whoever ends up being the main character of Disgaea 4, but unless they're like Adell, who wasn't bad at all dood, just a do gooder dood, they'd love to fight Sanger too dood.

But man, Disgaea + Super Robot Wars dood. I don't think anyone could handle that amount of awesome all at once dood.

Kris Strife
2010-02-18, 11:42 AM
Adell would want to fight Sanger too, not for keeps of course, just for the sake of fighting someone that strong.

I'd rather them keep it human sized characters honestly. Anything else is just too big. :smalltongue:

Oslecamo
2010-02-18, 11:58 AM
But man, Disgaea + Super Robot Wars dood. I don't think anyone could handle that amount of awesome all at once dood.

I doubt even the characters could handle it. Excellen would soon be the only survivor on a sea of characters with exploded heads due to the puns that would be spawned from the situation. Perhaps Kyosuke also if he managed to keep his cool and pretend it was all a dream.

Inhuman Bot
2010-02-18, 11:19 PM
I feel slightly ashamed that I immediately knew what this thread was about, despite it's completely uninformitave title. :smalltongue:

Zevox
2010-02-18, 11:28 PM
Nice - once it's out, I can add one more to my list of PS3-exclusive games I'm actually interested in.

...making a grand total of 3, alongside Disgaea 3 and MGS4. Meaning I still probably won't get to play it until the next generation of consoles hits, and either I get a PS3 because the price has dropped enough that I don't mind paying it or I get a PS4 and it happens to be backwards compatible. Oh well.

I feel slightly ashamed that I immediately knew what this thread was about, despite it's completely uninformitave title. :smalltongue:
I would too, but I think I've long since passed the point where being a JRPG nerd could make me feel shame, dood. :smallwink:

Zevox

Hunter Noventa
2010-02-19, 01:57 AM
I'd rather them keep it human sized characters honestly. Anything else is just too big. :smalltongue:

Of course dood. Characters would jsut summon their giant robtos for their ultimate attacks dood. I can totally see Mao's jaw dropping and him just drooling about 'gattai' after seeing Sanger and Ratsel doing a tatsumaki zankantou dood.

Kris Strife
2010-02-19, 12:18 PM
He'd probably turn out to already have one. And Flonne has the Space Battleship Gargantua now. :smalltongue:

tonberrian
2010-02-19, 03:35 PM
Now if only Asagi had her own game...
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/disgaea/en/images/5/54/Asagi.jpg
:smallwink:

Edit: Pringer X in SRW. Discuss.