1. Tiefling resourceful warlord (me)
2. Dragonborn Paladin
3. Human Fighter
4. Tiefling warlock (infernal)
5. Halfling rogue
6. Elf ranger (archery)

We start at level 6. The only thing I'm not going to change is:

-Race (tiefling)
-Commanding Presence (Resourceful: I like being able to give bonus, no matter if your attack roll fails or hits)
-Pact Initiate (this is for roleplaying reasons)

Everything else is open to your advices. Everything that appears in the Character Builder is allowed. Thank you! :smallwink:

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
level 6
Tiefling, Warlord
Commanding Presence: Resourceful Presence
Pact Initiate: Pact Initiate (infernal pact)
Background: Society - Noble (+2 to Insight)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 12, Dex 10, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 17, Con 12, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 13.

AC: 19 Fort: 18 Reflex: 16 Will: 17
HP: 49 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 12

TRAINED SKILLS
Endurance +8, Intimidate +11, Athletics +11, Diplomacy +11, Insight +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +2, Arcana +6, Bluff +8, Dungeoneering +2, Heal +2, History +6, Nature +2, Perception +2, Religion +6, Stealth +4, Streetwise +6, Thievery +2

FEATS
Level 1: Improved Resources
Level 2: Diabolic Soul
Level 4: Pact Initiate
Level 6: Weapon Proficiency (Greatspear)

POWERS
Warlord at-will 1: Furious Smash
Warlord at-will 1: Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord encounter 1: Hammer and Anvil
Warlord daily 1: Lamb to the Slaughter
Warlord utility 2: Adaptive Stratagem
Warlord encounter 3: Bloody Ending
Warlord daily 5: Stand the Fallen
Warlord utility 6: ????

ITEMS
Longsword, Adventurer's Kit, Fine Clothing, Traveling papers, Oil (1 pint), Horn, Light Shield, Javelin (2), Dagger, Hide Armor, Hungry Spear Greatspear +1, Amulet of Resolution +1, Woundstitch Powder (heroic tier)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Mando Knight
2010-02-16, 01:18 PM
You need better armor. +2 Braidmail is good, though you can benefit from the extra speed from sticking to Hide. Tactician's Braidmail is also good.

Drop Wolf Pack Tactics. The Rogue can provoke OAs that won't hit in order to flank, and Commander's Strike is the best At-Will in the Warlord playbook. Lead the Attack is almost unmatched as a boss-killer.

I'd recommend either Inspiring Reaction or Rousing Words for your level 6 Utility. More healing always helps.

Blas_de_Lezo
2010-02-17, 03:01 PM
You need better armor. +2 Braidmail is good, though you can benefit from the extra speed from sticking to Hide. Tactician's Braidmail is also good.

Drop Wolf Pack Tactics. The Rogue can provoke OAs that won't hit in order to flank, and Commander's Strike is the best At-Will in the Warlord playbook. Lead the Attack is almost unmatched as a boss-killer.

I'd recommend either Inspiring Reaction or Rousing Words for your level 6 Utility. More healing always helps.

The problem with commander's strike is that you must be at melee with your ally, don't you? If it could be shout from distance and still work, it would be a better power.

Mando Knight
2010-02-17, 03:10 PM
It needs to be an ally who can make a melee attack against a target within your weapon's reach. If you're close enough for Wolf Pack Tactics to work, you're close enough to use Commander's Strike. You've got a Fighter and a Paladin with a build that I don't know. The former definitely has a solid melee basic (and can mark on a hit), the latter possibly has a similarly solid melee basic. The Rogue can benefit from it if he's got good Strength or Melee Training Dexterity and didn't Sneak Attack that round.