PDA

View Full Version : Goodie Goodie Save the world (IC)

V for Victory
2010-02-16, 01:45 PM
You are sitting around the police station waiting for something to happen. There are no criminals worth you catching yet.

Boring.

Suddenly a dwarf runs into the police station and exclaims that four lunatics killed everyone in his bar.

Admiral Squish
2010-02-16, 04:05 PM
Seraphina lounged across an armchair, her head resting on one arm, her knees over the other, her silky black hair cascading down nearly to the floor. Her slim, olive-skinned arm was extended above her, her icy blue eyes tracking a single bead of silver energy as she mentally directed it to weave and bob through her fingers idly. God, but she was bored. There was nothing to DO! No criminals, even. Where were all the villains when you needed them?

When the dwarf burst in, she snapped, the silvery ball disappearing into thin air, pivoting in her seat, coming to a sitting position and loking curious as the dwarf explained himself. As the words flowed from the dwarf, her smile widened, her grin spreading from ear to ear. "Finally!" She grinned, hopping to her feet. "Let's get to it!" She said, walking over to the armory rack and slipping on a custom-fitted chain shirt, bristling as the cold metal engulfed her skin. She looked contemplative for a moment, then closed her eyes, layering on her protections.

Here goes...
Manifesting: Force Screen, Concealing Amorpha, Energy Retort (Fire), Touchsight, and Energy Adaptation

They all will last 8 minutes and, it cost me a grand total of 21 PP. I'm down to 61.

I get +4 AC, Concealment (%20 miss chance), blindsight 60, energy resistance 10 to acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic, and the first creature to attack me/target me with a spell in each round gets 4d6+4 fire damage to the face.