PDA

View Full Version : Reverse WW: GAME START!

Wizibirb
2010-02-16, 02:19 PM
In your every day WW game the helpless villagers cower as they attempt to get away from the wolves. Well it is now the wolves turn to feel fear!

I, in my first narrating experience (so go easy on me), Present

Reverse WW

Rolls:

Team Evil:

Wolf's - Your everyday "wolf", you have grown complacent and happy with the hunting down of the villagers and thus were unprepared for the brutal experience of one of the villagers fighting back in a very similar manner. For a villager has infiltrated the ranks of your werewolf haven and has begun hunting you down. His goal is clear to kill all of you before you can go off and raid other towns.

Night Action - Each night a random wolf will be chosen to have a night kill. They will send in their choice for a night kill in hopes of earning glory and killing off the Villager.

Win Condition - Kill the villager.

Team Good:

Villager - Yup you are a simple villager, or were until you found the werewolf haven. With vengeance in mind you have decided to make the ugly wolves feel fear and teach them what it feels like to be hunted.

Night action's

Hunt - You have grown very skilled at hunting down the 'Wolves' and as such you can now track one and finish it off each night.
Every night sends in the name of a player that they will kill.

AND

Cure - That is right you have found a cure for Lycanthropy, however it is not the easiest thing to make, with some of the ingredients being extremely rare, None the less you see the opportunity to save some of your fellow man and you have decided to use the cure.

Send in the name of the person you wish to cure, they will then be notified of their cure and will join team villager. This ability has a 2-3 night cool down. This will be decided before the game starts

Win Condition - Become one of the last men standing. (villager+2>wolves) number of villagers > wolves

For RP purposes you may RP as any wolf/character from any type of WW game, though you will not gain their special abilities.

Day phases will last 48 hours or unless I acquire 3/4 of the vote. Majority chooses who is lynched, and if their is a tie person who reached the number of votes first is lynched.

Night phases will last 24 hours or until booth night actions are sent in.

Also should the villager be lynched day one a new person will be randomly chosen as the new villager, as I want to see how this plays out.

Missing two consecutive days results in an AL.

Questions, comments before we get started?

Night kills are sent in via Pm and claiming responsibility for said night kills results in death.

Players

1) Fin - Killed night 3 - wolf
2) BishFish - Killed night 5 - wolf
3) smuchmuch - Lynched day 6 - wolf
4) The Bookworm
5) Zombieninja - Lynched day 4 - wolf
6) RedScholarGypsy - Killed night 2 -wolf
7) Rakkoon - Killed night 5 - Villager
8) Dr. Bath - Killed night 3 - wolf
9) Deathslayer7 - Lynched day 1 - wolf
10) Geesi - Lynched day 2 - wolf
11) Yspoch - Killed night 2 - wolf
12) Dallas-Dakota
13) Oddity - Killed night 1 - wolf
14) Thufir
15) Lostlittlebear - Lynched day 5 - wolf
16) billtodamax - Killed night 4 - wolf
17) Lizard Lord
18) Fleeing Coward - Killed night 1 - wolf
19) Jontom Xire
20) gardenphilosoph - Lynched day 3 - wolf

happyturtle
2010-02-19, 10:29 AM
1 villager for 19 wolves? :smalleek:

That seems impossible for the poor guy. Couldn't it be a small strike team of villagers? Or a smaller game?

Great concept. I have no energy to play, but I'll be watching.

Fin
2010-02-19, 03:06 PM
In, with Cake!

Although Happyturtle is probably right about the number of villagers, there is essentially two night kills as the wolves will likely kill off a lot of other wolves with their own Night kill ability.

BishFish
2010-02-19, 03:27 PM
Interesting...
:smallwink:

smuchmuch
2010-02-19, 03:34 PM
The concept sound good but I agree with happy turtle about the numbers. Even with 2 kill per night, the werewolves only have to get lucky once so the villager is at a huge disavantage
Either there should be more villagers or an option to turn a werewolf into another villager or something of the sort.

Interested.

The Bookworm
2010-02-19, 08:30 PM
In as well...

Zombieninja
2010-02-19, 08:36 PM
In, hopefully

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-19, 09:05 PM
I'll take those chances, though would lie better ones. In.

Wizibirb
2010-02-19, 09:48 PM
How about if I give the villager the ability to 'convert' a wolf? (with lets say a 3 2 night cool down?)

Edit:
The reason I have the villager helplessly outnumbered is because I want it to feel like an impossible battle, but if you feel it would be better otherwise i will add the conversion. (Note if I add the conversion it will be no longer villager+2> wolves it would be villagers> wolves)

rakkoon
2010-02-20, 01:44 AM
Good suggestion and IN

Dr. Bath
2010-02-20, 12:53 PM
IN, in a similar fashion to Fin.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-20, 01:22 PM
I was thinking of doing it something like this.
X night cooldown where X is the number of villagers after the ability was used.

night 1 the villager recruits another WW. There are now two villagers, thus the cooldown would be two nights, so it could be used again night 4. By that time there would be 8 or so night kills and only 12 players, two of whom are villagers if they get lucky and survive. Then they can night recruit again for a third villager. By this time. I don't think they'll get another night recruit again since the game should be over or very close to it.

So it makes it sort of 3 villagers versus 17 wolfs. Better odds i think.

the other thing that happens is say night 1 you recruit but one of the villagers dies. So since one is only alive its a one night cooldown and can be used again night 3 rather then night four.

and in with brooms.

happyturtle
2010-02-20, 01:40 PM
A brave villager who is trying to cure lycanthropy? Neat!

Guancyto
2010-02-20, 03:08 PM
I'm getting a definite "I Am Legend" vibe here.

Which is awesome. In.

Wizibirb
2010-02-20, 03:22 PM
Alright half-way their! I have decided to give Ds7's idea and as such have revised the rules, once again I appreciate comments and ideas.

Yspoch
2010-02-20, 03:37 PM
I'll join! Sounds like a fun idea.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-20, 04:19 PM
Sounds like a cool idea, and not too big of a game, so I'm hopefully not getting myself into too much trouble.

IN!

Oddity
2010-02-20, 05:03 PM
I'll be in. With cakes.
what was I thinking....
With Cheese.

Thufir
2010-02-20, 05:54 PM
Ah, I'm sure I can manage another game... In.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-21, 05:23 AM
In! So I can finally play a wolf!

billtodamax
2010-02-21, 05:27 AM
You were a wolf in the Thing....

We, uh... we just got really lucky on the first day. :smallbiggrin:

Sure, in.

Lizard Lord
2010-02-21, 06:13 AM
I would like to join this.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-21, 06:31 AM
Count me in on this.

rakkoon
2010-02-22, 06:47 AM
In! So I can finally play a wolf!

Just like me you were a wolf in an Alpha game..it's one of the reasons I play them, that way you finally get to kill people :smallsmile:

And some day, I'll be a wolf in a normal WW game, some day....

Mordokai
2010-02-22, 06:50 AM
It's much overrated, trust me.

And no, I'm not in. Just wanted to crush rakkoon's dreams :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-02-22, 06:58 AM
Doesn't everybody :smallwink:

Jontom Xire
2010-02-22, 07:40 AM
In.

The bit about not claiming responsibility for night kills sounds remarkably like a meta-game competition between players and the GM.

For example a player posts "I don't fancy FC's chances of surviving this night". Is that a hint that he's on the night kill or just general commentary? If FC dies, is that another wolf trying to get that player killed or the actual player having made his night kill as he hinted at? If FC gets night killed and the player that made the comment doesn't get killed, is it that the narrator missed the comment, that a different player made the night kill or that the player making the comment is the villager?

It's also worth pointing out that the villager can say something similar and then use his hunt ability to kill a wolf while making it look like a random wolf night kill :)

Lastly, if anyone tries to claim the night kill AFTER the end of night result, they could be the villager lying. That might seem like a risky strategy as the real wolf that made the night kill could "out" them. However if villagers do it after converting an extra villager, then if the villager gets lynched they can just convert another wolf.

So anyway I think that bit of the rules needs a little amendment.

Also I like the alternative idea that every wolf player submits a night kill and then the actual night kill is randomly chosen from all submitted choices. This has the advantage that team wolf don't miss a night kill due to the randomly chosen player being inactive. It has the disadvantage that wolf players can co-ordinate and even identify other wolves positively by voting for one player to make the night kill. If the night kill doesn't happen then that player is probably the villager. Of course any such positively identified wolves can then be converted by the villagers :)

Talking about converting, the wolves cannot win unless they get a successful night kill followed by a successful lynch when there is only 1 villager left. Otherwise the villager just converts a replacement every time the second last village dies. Or did I misread the rules?

Wizibirb
2010-02-22, 01:09 PM
In.

The bit about not claiming responsibility for night kills sounds remarkably like a meta-game competition between players and the GM.

For example a player posts "I don't fancy FC's chances of surviving this night". Is that a hint that he's on the night kill or just general commentary? If FC dies, is that another wolf trying to get that player killed or the actual player having made his night kill as he hinted at? If FC gets night killed and the player that made the comment doesn't get killed, is it that the narrator missed the comment, that a different player made the night kill or that the player making the comment is the villager?

It's also worth pointing out that the villager can say something similar and then use his hunt ability to kill a wolf while making it look like a random wolf night kill :)

Lastly, if anyone tries to claim the night kill AFTER the end of night result, they could be the villager lying. That might seem like a risky strategy as the real wolf that made the night kill could "out" them. However if villagers do it after converting an extra villager, then if the villager gets lynched they can just convert another wolf.

So anyway I think that bit of the rules needs a little amendment.

Also I like the alternative idea that every wolf player submits a night kill and then the actual night kill is randomly chosen from all submitted choices. This has the advantage that team wolf don't miss a night kill due to the randomly chosen player being inactive. It has the disadvantage that wolf players can co-ordinate and even identify other wolves positively by voting for one player to make the night kill. If the night kill doesn't happen then that player is probably the villager. Of course any such positively identified wolves can then be converted by the villagers :)

Talking about converting, the wolves cannot win unless they get a successful night kill followed by a successful lynch when there is only 1 villager left. Otherwise the villager just converts a replacement every time the second last village dies. Or did I misread the rules?

I had someone ask about claiming that is why I brought it up, and yes it feels like a meta-gaming competition, the reason it is the way it is, is because yes the villager may claim, but it does him no good. If the other wolf outs him the wolves just have to lynch them both and you now have gotten rid of one villager. So it seems like a bad idea to allow for the claiming of the kills.

Also If I do not get the night kill in by the time the night ends I will notify someone else. Only direct claiming is not allowed, "fleeing coward will not survive this night" is a direct claim, and depending on the context so is "I doubt fleeing coward will survive the night." So I ask the players to be careful.

I am still debating on the cool-down of the 'cure' ability. I am now thinking that it should be a 2-3 night cool down as I believe you may be right about having to be extremely lucky to win.

Wizibirb
2010-02-23, 07:31 PM
Come on 1 more person!

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-23, 08:37 PM
I'll join. :smallsmile:

Wizibirb
2010-02-23, 11:16 PM
If you did not receive a role PM you are a wolf!

Game will start soon.

It had started off as any other night had, Wolves sat around eating, drinking and sharing stories of sweet victory, bitter defeat, Grand schemes, and immense failures. It was an average night until.... A blood curdling scream rang out, it was the sound most of you are familiar with the sound of a victim being killed, the sound of another villager dying. The sound came from outside, this gave everyone pause. The joyous mood had been shattered and an uneasy silence settled over the room, Why would such a sound be heard now?

Slowly a figure entered the room, clutching his abdomen. He is instantly recognized as one of the original wolves, blood is dripping down from his grasp. A look of terror on his face,

He is here.... Run for your lives...Don't let him get you. He whispers as he collapses on the ground. As he hits the ground a scroll rolls out of his hand. It is obvious by his lack of movement that he is dead and that he had suffered immensely . A brave soul walks forward and picks up the scroll, as he reads it a confused look upon his face. He turns and reads it allowed.

All of you shall perish, but not before you know the taste of fear. The fear that you bestow upon helpless Villagers, prepare to meet your maker. I am coming for you. I dare you to try to find me, the only thing you will find is your death.
- The Villager

Day 1 start
Day 1 will end in 46 hours

Deathslayer7
2010-02-24, 12:27 AM
Hey I'm Lost little Bear. Can you help me find my way home?

Oddity
2010-02-24, 12:45 AM
If you did not receive a role PM you are a wolf!

Just a thought: you may want to send out a PM telling everyone the game has started (don't want this to be a repeat of the last Civilisation game, where nobody knew the game had started for a little while)

Dallas-Dakota doesn't smell bad enough... get him!

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-24, 12:48 AM
I'm not pointing at Oddity :smallbiggrin:

Nehh
2010-02-24, 01:19 AM
Private Calamari slumps down again, this time in front of Fleeing Coward.
"What shot you this time?" asks FC.
"Nothing!"
And with that he pointed at FC and ran away.

Sorry, mixed up notes with another game. Fleeing Coward

Fin
2010-02-24, 02:30 AM
Just a thought: you may want to send out a PM telling everyone the game has started (don't want this to be a repeat of the last Civilisation game, where nobody knew the game had started for a little while)

On this note I am reserving my point for the person who says "Sorry, I never got a role PM so I never realised the game had started...."

Hopefully they won't read this, I imagine they will be to keen to unleash their devilish plan. :smallamused:

rakkoon
2010-02-24, 04:37 AM
The demon looks at Fleeing Coward and says : "Why don't you go outside by yourself and try to find this villager?"

The Bookworm
2010-02-24, 07:49 AM
Mmm... A rakkoon... That's a tasty little snack...

rakkoon
2010-02-24, 07:56 AM
You will address me as Lord Demon Rakkoon the Third, wolfboy!

smuchmuch
2010-02-24, 08:18 AM
"A single villager eh ? Quite an oddity. How much do you reckkon the bounty on his head will fetch. ?" asks a heavily armed man to the assembly while wondering how much the villager would pay for THEIR heads. Oh those wacky backstabby bounty hunters...

Lizard Lord
2010-02-24, 08:36 AM
I will point in Oddity's general direction.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-24, 09:03 AM
"Sorry, I never got a role PM so I never realised the game had started...."

BishFish
2010-02-24, 09:50 AM

But FC, you've already posted:

I'm not pointing at Oddity :smallbiggrin:

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-24, 10:03 AM
Red shakes his muzzle as he stares at the nearby creek. Talking fish? What did I roll in last night? Mhmmm... fish.... He walks over to edge and tries to snatch BishFish.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-24, 10:03 AM
i think he may have screwed himself over there. and on purpose! :smalltongue:

ya cant beat that. :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2010-02-24, 10:11 AM
On this note I am reserving my point for the person who says "Sorry, I never got a role PM so I never realised the game had started...."

Hopefully they won't read this, I imagine they will be to keen to unleash their devilish plan. :smallamused:

I never got a role PM so I almost didn't realise the game had started. I luckily noticed that the thread name had changed and thought to myself "wait a sec, didn't I sign up to that?"

I agree though, ALWAYS send a role PM. I know it's a ***, but it also confirms to someone that they are actually playing, and gives them a poke to make sure they know the game has started.

Lastly, it avoids people saying "hang on a sec ...etc. etc." and thus giving reasonable doubt to their being a bad guy (depending on how well they do it) that said, I am not the villager making a really good play at proving I'm a wolf and I really genuinely didn't get a role PM. Honest. Really. No, really. Go look at the time the game started and the time I lasted posted before this and you will see a big delay and it's not because I'm busy at work.

And while you're looking at posting times, let's look at who posted very soon after the game started, Deathslayer7.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-24, 10:31 AM
Deathslayer7 cuz of logic and an attempt to even out bandwagons. Also, I regret having a cutesy name - makes for too many amusing first day points.

Jontom Xire
2010-02-24, 10:33 AM
How about FerociousHugeWolfWhoKnowsExactlyWhereHeIs?

:smallbiggrin:

Of course that will probably get you pointed at too.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-24, 10:46 AM
Well I'm going to point at Fleeing Coward, on behalf of the Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Donut, curse your tricksy ways Lady Fatbelly!

Yspoch
2010-02-24, 11:37 AM
I'm in favor for pointing at early-posting-players. But maybe not the very first. Look, there is a bandwagon going for Oddity!

*growls*

smuchmuch
2010-02-24, 12:00 PM
I just rereaded the list and relized of players that Deathslayer7 is particapating in that one. So changing my vote to him.

Fin
2010-02-24, 12:06 PM

Ha hah! Now to enact my fiendish wolfy plan and point at Fle...

Go look at the time the game started and the time I lasted posted before this and you will see a big delay and it's not because I'm busy at work.

And while you're looking at posting times, let's look at who posted very soon after the game started, Deathslayer7.

But, but... My fiendish wolfy plan!? Aww Jontom's thing makes about as much sense as a day one lynch ever has. Deathslayer7.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-24, 12:11 PM
BishFish, for being the third person to point at Fleeing Coward. :smallmad:

This is my count so far, correct me if I'm wrong.

LOSTLITTLEBEAR - I
DALLASDAKOTA - I
ODDITY - III
FLEEING COWARD - IIIII
BISHFISH - II
DEATHSLAYER7 - III
RAKKOON - I

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-24, 12:14 PM
Oddity, returnpoint and to equal out the bandwagons a bit.

Lizard Lord
2010-02-24, 01:28 PM
The power of logic compels me. Deathslayer7

Wizibirb
2010-02-24, 02:06 PM
I have been getting alot of complaints about not sending out wolf role pm's So I shall fix that now..... Sigh.... Happy? I stopped being lazy and sent out role pm's

Votes as of now,
The Bookworm: 1
Deathslayer7: 7
Fleeing Coward: 7
Odity: 3
Rakkoon: 1
Bishfish: 2

Zombieninja
2010-02-24, 03:57 PM
oddity
random

Deathslayer7
2010-02-24, 04:13 PM
I never got a role PM so I almost didn't realise the game had started. I luckily noticed that the thread name had changed and thought to myself "wait a sec, didn't I sign up to that?"

I agree though, ALWAYS send a role PM. I know it's a ***, but it also confirms to someone that they are actually playing, and gives them a poke to make sure they know the game has started.

Lastly, it avoids people saying "hang on a sec ...etc. etc." and thus giving reasonable doubt to their being a bad guy (depending on how well they do it) that said, I am not the villager making a really good play at proving I'm a wolf and I really genuinely didn't get a role PM. Honest. Really. No, really. Go look at the time the game started and the time I lasted posted before this and you will see a big delay and it's not because I'm busy at work.

the reason why i posted right after game start is because i know sanity in real life and he was bugging me to post. :smallannoyed:

but FC to save my hide.

Thufir
2010-02-24, 06:25 PM
Oh hey, the game started. Not sure how I want to go about RPing a werewolf, and don't want to spend too much time considering it right now, so... The Bookworm.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-24, 08:11 PM
Deathslayer7 to try dig myself out of a hole I dug myself into :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2010-02-24, 09:46 PM
If someone is kind enough, on my bandwagon, to point at FC. I would love them forever.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-24, 10:22 PM
If someone on my bandwagon would be kind enough to point at Deathslayer instead, I promise to kill them night 1 the next time I'm a wolf :smallbiggrin:

Oddity
2010-02-24, 10:48 PM
To support another early poster I'm changing my vote to FC

Jontom: I seem to recall you complaining about the start of Civilization as well as this of game (I had you in mind when I suggested there should be role PMs) :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2010-02-24, 10:53 PM
My plee for pity worked better! Ha! And because of this i'll probably die but i dont care.

I swear one day JX i will get you lynched for a stupid reason like this. First it was for RP and now this. I'm going to get you back, just you wait. :smallwink:

billtodamax
2010-02-25, 05:55 AM
DeathSlayer7

Guancyto
2010-02-25, 09:15 AM
Oh hey, it's started.

Fleeing Coward's offer is surprisingly compelling.

Jontom Xire
2010-02-25, 09:25 AM
My plee for pity worked better! Ha! And because of this i'll probably die but i dont care.

I swear one day JX i will get you lynched for a stupid reason like this. First it was for RP and now this. I'm going to get you back, just you wait. :smallwink:

It's day one. And it's sort of logic. Logic on day one! How can you ignore that!

Actually if I had more time I would have searched the usual and last-post-previous-to-game-start posting times of all players, but I don't. Have the time that is.

Also Geesi just PMed me asking me to confirm or deny that I was the villager. Did everyone get one of those?

He says he doesn't really care if I am because game over on day one is boring. Or something like that. Still, if I were the villager I'd be a bit dumb to confirm it which kinda makes me wonder if his PM has an ulterior motive behind it. But with no roles apart from Wolf and Villager I can't help but wonder what that could possibly be!
:smallconfused:

rakkoon
2010-02-25, 09:32 AM
Geesi doesn't speak to me anymore.

I accidentally sent one of his pets to the Ninth Hell.

The guys there were not happy about it either.

Now we never mention the subject again.

Guancyto
2010-02-25, 09:54 AM
Do you mind, JX? I'm trying to get some fishing done here!

Rakkoon, please don't remind me of Fluffles.

*sniff* Fluffles! How could you overthrow Hell and not tell me?! :smallfrown:

Jontom Xire
2010-02-25, 10:04 AM
OH! I see. Sorry.

Although if The Villager were someone dumb enough to reply to that sort of PM (I find it hard to believe, but apparently it's happened before) then it doesn't really matter because they are also dumb enough to give themselves away sooner rather than later.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-25, 10:19 AM
that is wimpy logic and you know it. The same wimpy logic that you used to get me killed because of my RP. And I already told you why i pointed 2-3 minutes right after opening narration.

But I'm sure you dont believe me. :smallsigh:

Wizibirb
2010-02-25, 02:14 PM
Day over narration coming.

Day 1 End

The crowd gathered around the body angers starting to rise. People turned to one another and started to accuse long time friends, they shouted curse, gave menacing glares, and even a punch or two was thrown. They accused people at random, until, Fleeing Coward decided to mouth off and make some 'smart' comments. This attracted a lot of attention it looked like he had doomed himself with his big mouth, that was until another voice spoke out...

What about that Deathslayer, guy? He was awfully fast to point at someone! Way to fast, we should kill him! Some turned and mumbled their agreement,

He did act way to fast, A voice cried out, He must be the villager! Only a stupid villager would act that fast! More of the group muttered their agreement. After all it seemed logical. However others of the group did not believe that acting fast meant being guilty.

So the group sat their, split with indecision, half of the people wanted Fleeing Cowards blood while, the other half demanded for Deathslayer's head. Sick with indecision a lone figure stepped forward and snapped Deathslayer's neck, his body fell to the ground, next to the other wolf, and twitched. The crowd waited, how would they know if he had indeed been the villager? Had they done the right thing?

Hey.... Tim.... Wasn't that the guy dating your daughter? The crowd fell into a hushed silence, many remembering all the good times they had, had with Deathslayer. Others feeling ashamed of their rash actions. The crowd dissipated, it was going to be a long night.

Night start!

Night will end in 24 hours

Summary
Both Fleeing coward and Deathslayer7 had 7 votes but Deathslayer reached 7 first.

Deathslayer7 was lynched, because I refused to leave until he posted (sorry :smallfrown:), he was a wolf.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-25, 03:18 PM
Geesi, because of that whole PM thing. SUSPICIOUSNESS!

Oops, it's night, my bad.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-25, 03:27 PM
I hope you all feel ashamed. And now to pursue my lifelong goal of trying to get JX lynched on the basis of shady evidence....

This might take a while... I want ice cream!

*completely forgets about lifelong goal*

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-25, 04:36 PM
Sorry Deathslayer but I did try everything short of pointing at myself to get myself lynched and it still didn't work :smallfrown:

Deathslayer7
2010-02-25, 07:18 PM
i blame JX more then you. :smallannoyed:

rakkoon
2010-02-26, 08:18 AM
Snore...snore

Jontom Xire
2010-02-26, 09:37 AM
the reason why i posted right after game start is because i know sanity in real life and he was bugging me to post. :smallannoyed:

but FC to save my hide.

Actually I missed this post, but face it, you probably deserved to be lynched for knowing Sanity in real life. You poor schmuck! :smallwink:

Actually I've lost count how many times I've got people lynched with shady logic on day one. In one of the very very very early games I got someone lynched on day one for throwing a rock at someone in RP. I can't remember if the target was a child or if I just exaggerated the significance a bit, but the logic was something like "throwing rocks at children is evil and evil = werewolf. Lynch them". I think it was DLD I got lynched.

Hmmm. I think I should start a lifelong goal of getting people lynched on day one for the weakest logic possible!! That would be FUN! I think I owe Murska at least one more day one lynch and then I'll start picking targets pseudorandomly.

I miss DLD!

Murska
2010-02-26, 10:18 AM
I miss DLD too.

Anyway, I don't think I've gotten you day one lynched... I'll just stay very quiet about night one, however.

Oh, and people. I didn't get a role PM, that means I'm a wolf, right? :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-02-26, 10:31 AM
This is then the first game in which Murska admits being a wolf.

Live to see the day...snifff.

Murska
2010-02-26, 10:36 AM
This is then the first game in which Murska admits being a wolf.

Live to see the day...snifff.

And is lying, too. I'm not actually in the game. :smallwink:

I've admitted to being a wolf a few times though. Usually when it doesn't matter or is helpful to my team.

Lizard Lord
2010-02-26, 03:42 PM
I will be going to Minnesota for the weekend and am thus putting in my sorta away notice as I don't know if I will be able to post or not.

rakkoon
2010-02-27, 02:34 AM
I'm not actually in the game.

I'm in a WW game without Murska ??

Live to see the day ....

Wizibirb
2010-02-27, 02:41 AM
Blood had been drawn, an uneasy feeling settled over the village.

Fleeing Coward was wandering the streets, feeling a little elated with his near death experience, he was feeling on top of the world. A broad smile on his face,

I can't be beaten! he yelled his fists in the air, he was so excited that he did not realize he had been followed.

You dug your own grave today, a voice came from behind him, It should have been you who died today....

Fleeing coward turned, only to have his heart violently removed. He never stood a chance.

Across town Oddity was out for a stroll, he stood enjoying the moonlight. A horrible laughter echoed from the forest behind him. He turned looking around he saw no-one.... he started off towards the village his sense of caution, outweighing his curiosity. He kept a wary eye on the forest when all of a sudden he heard the laugh behind him, he turned only to see nothing again. Worry began to take over him he started running for the village, fear gripping him. As he ran his foot was whipped out from under him he found himself upside down, looking into the eyes of a crazy man....

It's going to be a long night for you.... A smile crept to the man's face.

In the morning Oddity was found hanging from his toes, his flesh peeled off, it was a clear message was sent to the wolves, the villager was hear to stay.

Summary:
Fleeing Coward was killed by another wolf
and Oddity was killed by the villager
They were both wolves

Night 1 ends

Day 2 Start!

billtodamax
2010-02-27, 05:09 AM
Thufir for the random.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-27, 06:06 AM
Aww, can't believe a wolf thought I was actually a villager. It's not like I've ever tried to get myself lynched while I'm on team evil... wait never mind that last part :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-02-28, 04:56 AM
Okay, my only goal was getting FC killed, now that is done...how are you supposed to get information in this game when you can't deduce anything from the voting pattern? Geesi is acting weird but that could just be a way to get information...but yeah it's either that or completely random.

Geesi, have you found anything about this Villager yet? I though you were good at this information gathering...perhaps I was misinformed.

Fin
2010-02-28, 05:23 AM
Rakkoon to teach him the consequences of a lame good guy claim.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-28, 05:29 AM
Meh, one bandwagon's as good as another! Rakkoon

smuchmuch
2010-02-28, 06:38 AM
(Meh it's only day two and since there is only one villager, there is little to nothing trully significant we can learn from bandwagons at the moment. So it's pretty muych randomfest for me for today.
Oh if need be: disclaimer: My RP does not pretend at any kind of roleclaiming of any kind. i'm just doing it foe fun and trying to get the hang of it.)

The muscular bounty hunter take a look at first corpse.
"Meh. Just one brutal pull." he let a humourless smirk "Fleein' coward didn't even get a head start."
As he looks , his mind is running, focused on the chase. The horrors and assasins don't have that kind of strentgh and the Fears are more refined in their way of killin', It's probably one of the weres who did that. Efficient kill, I can respect that. No style though.

His attention shifts to the dripping hanging carcass of Oddity "But here... You've gotta hand it to whover did this, he is one crazy bastard. And skilled too. Oddity was no cute
Lost little bear
, he was a freakin' killer." With a growing smile on his face he pulls a small and verry mean looking switchblade and without paying atention starts moving it from one hand to another.
Gotta say, I'm lookin' forward to meetin' you one of those night, "villager". Will be tons of fun, I'm sure.

Zombieninja
2010-02-28, 02:23 PM
Geesi I agree with rakkoon

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-28, 03:19 PM
Geesi. That whole PM thing, I got it too.

Guancyto
2010-02-28, 04:00 PM
Hmm, you did?

Because I didn't send you one, gardenphilosoph.

The Bookworm
2010-02-28, 07:09 PM
Tasty rakkoon still tasty!

Wizibirb
2010-02-28, 07:12 PM
Just a heads up day will end on Tuesday sense Monday I have an exam, so get to voting!

Thufir
2010-02-28, 08:39 PM
Counterpoint at billtodamax.

Lizard Lord
2010-03-01, 01:31 AM
Either Geesi or gardenphilosoph is lying, and since Geesi already has enough votes...

Jontom Xire
2010-03-01, 04:22 AM
gardenphilosopher for now.

Can I just say that using the wolf kill on FC was a bit pathetic. Are you REALLY that upset that DS7 got killed, whoever it was?

Also, as with assassin roles in other games, please refrain from using the wolf night kill without reasonable suspicion. It only helps the villager. You're doing his job for him, striking out blindly and somewhat pointlessly.

The villagers job is to kill wolves. The day lynch gives us voting patterns, although that said I am still of the opinion that a day one lynch doesn't help us much as it helps the bad guys achieve their goal more often than not, although I allow that other points of view have a certain validity. However the night kill provides no useful information whatsoever towards identifying the villager while helping him by reducing wolf numbers. And at this stage of the game the chance of randomly killing the villager is so remote as to be not worth trying for. So don't. Please can people refrain from using the night kill until we have a reasonable list of suspects that actually does need to be narrowed down.

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-01, 12:07 PM
Hmm, you did?

Because I didn't send you one, gardenphilosoph. Sorry, bad wording. I meant that I understood the logic behind it (I already posted as such previously), not that I actually got a copy of the PM. But yeah, I'm still pointing at you. :smallwink:

RedScholarGypsy
2010-03-01, 01:06 PM
BishFish. I'm still hungry >.>

Dr. Bath
2010-03-01, 01:46 PM
Geesi because he looks tasty. With a bottle of nice chianti and some fava beans.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-01, 01:54 PM
Geesi, because I have no idea and am feeling left out...:smallfrown:

:smalltongue:
(But seriously, I don't really have any idea about whats going on, except that somebody sent some pm's, somebody claimed to have received one while there was never one sent to him, bandwagon, and then he corrected himself???)

(??)

Guancyto
2010-03-01, 02:11 PM
That's pretty much it. :smalltongue: But since it's Day 2 and there's no seer or anything, that's plenty.

Oh well. My only means of survival is pointing at Rakkoon, but I don't want to do that since I think he's innocent. Well, innocent is the wrong word. Not a villager.

Anyway, since we do need more information in a game this size, what would everyone say to making a second point for whichever wolf gets the night kill? A majority would quite naturally be only a suggestion, but every little bit of figuring out who's trying to influence what would help.

Yspoch
2010-03-01, 05:17 PM
I'll try gardenphilosoph.

BishFish
2010-03-01, 05:31 PM
BishFish. I'm still hungry >.>

I NEED to change my name.
GardenPhilosoph.

Wizibirb
2010-03-02, 02:33 PM
Sorry, about the long day phase. I promise to write the narration after o-chem, so later tonight.

Votes -
Thufir - 1
Geesi - 5 <----- reached 5 votes first.
Rakkon - 3
lostlittlebear - 1
gardenphilosoph - 5
billtodamax - 1
BishFish - 1

You have till 7 ish my time (so about 8 hours) to change your votes, and a thanks to all those who are rping.

Wizibirb
2010-03-02, 10:04 PM
Day 2 over

Everyone was starting to get nervous.... They were irked that the villager had yet to be beaten, they were angry that 'he' still walked among them.

Peoples stomachs growled, with the hunger of revenge, a hunger that they wanted to satisfy. They did not care who it was they just wanted to satisfy their hunger.

Unfortunately for Geesi he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, he ended up as the main course. They feasted upon poor Geesi for no real reason other than they were hungry. So they ate and ate until their was nothing left....

Summary:
Geesi was eaten, he was a wolf.

Night 2 start
and will end in 24 hours.

Wizibirb
2010-03-04, 01:16 PM
Night 2 over

The wolves started avoiding the streets at night, it was becoming clear that the Villager still walked among them and thus it might be safer to stay indoors to avoid being caught outside at night.

One such person decided he did not care if the Villager found him, he was going to find the Villager first and kill him. He was prepared and on guard. Yspoch walked on the outskirts of town he was using all his sense to hunt down the villager. He strained his eyes to see better in the dark, he hoped that his nose would catch a small sent of the damn Villager, the Villager who had already taken three of his best friends.

He was so intent on searching for the villagers sent he did not notice the foot-steps behind him, nor the sound of a blade being drawn from its scabbed,

I know what you are, YOU FILTHY VILLAGER! with that the sword was plunged into poor Yspoch's heart, he dropped dead before he even realized what was happening, as it turns out, he was not a villager.

Not far away in the security of his house sat RedScholarGypsy, He had been trying to wait this madness out, he did not want to get caught up in this mess with the villager. He glanced around nervously, when suddenly their was a crash from upstairs, it sounded like a window breaking. RedScholarGypsy made the mistake that everyone trapped in a horror movie makes, he decided to check out the cause of the commotion instead of trying to run away. He crept up the stairs, his nails growing into sharp points, his fangs extending down. His body becoming more sleek as he walked with an animal like grace, He approached the top of the stairs and lunged at a figure, catching it off guard his claws made contact.... but not with what he expected, they made contact with fabric. He was ripping apart a stuffed person, he only realized to late that he had made a mistake. His world went black as he was hit on the back of the head.

He woke up later hanging by his thumbs, his feet not quite able to touch the ground, It is going to be a long night for you.... With that the villager began his process....

Later that morning RedScholarGypsy was found in his house hanging by his thumbs, he was bled to death by over a thousand cuts. A gag lay in his mouth and a message written on the wall, in what could only be RSG's blood, read....

YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED AGAINST ME.......

~THE VILLAGER

Summary:
RedScholarGypsy and Ypoch were night killed they were Wolves

13 14 people remain. Cause i can't count

smuchmuch
2010-03-04, 02:28 PM
Er, don't you mean 14 people remain ? I mean we started with 20, 6 were killed...)
also, people don't use your night kill unless you're REALLY sure of yourself. You're only helping the villager here.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-03-04, 04:12 PM
Not far away in the security of his house sat RedScholarGypsy, He had been trying to wait this madness out, he did not want to get caught up in this mess with the villager. He glanced around nervously, when suddenly their was a crash from upstairs, it sounded like a window breaking. RedScholarGypsy made the mistake that everyone trapped in a horror movie makes, he decided to check out the cause of the commotion instead of trying to run away. He crept up the stairs, his nails growing into sharp points, his fangs extending down. His body becoming more sleek as he walked with an animal like grace, He approached the top of the stairs and lunged at a figure, catching it off guard his claws made contact.... but not with what he expected, they made contact with fabric. He was ripping apart a stuffed person, he only realized to late that he had made a mistake. His world went black as he was hit on the back of the head.

He woke up later hanging by his thumbs, his feet not quite able to touch the ground, It is going to be a long night for you.... With that the villager began his process....

Later that morning RedScholarGypsy was found in his house hanging by his thumbs, he was bled to death by over a thousand cuts. A gag lay in his mouth and a message written on the wall, in what could only be RSG's blood, read....

YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED AGAINST ME.......

~THE VILLAGER

Heh, excellent death. Yeah, if I could turn into a huge furry killing machine I doubt I'd flee.

Man, villagers are killing me elft and right nowadays....:smallamused:

Fin
2010-03-04, 06:35 PM
I have no reason to change my point from yesterday so... Rakkoon. Call it a hunch.

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-04, 06:59 PM
More like BishFISHY, am I right?

Really not much to go on evidence-wise, in a game where only 1 player is the enemy. I'd say the people who don't vote are the most suspicious, but the villager could just as easily throw in a vote anywhere. Bandwagoning would be suspicious as well, though.

Deathslayer7
2010-03-04, 07:20 PM
Kill each other my pretties! Ehhheheheeheh! :smallamused:

smuchmuch
2010-03-04, 08:14 PM
((gardenphilosoph out of the blue. There's pretty much nothing we can get out of the bandwagon. Maybe the night kills ?))

Never succeed, eh ? Someoene havin' a little too much confidence in himself I'd say. Have already killed bouties much more than ya. And in these parts I'm one of the soft one. Gotta givin' you that point, you got galls boy.
the burly man take a long look at the bloody corpses. "I am the only one who feels like eatin' black puddin right now ?"

Wizibirb
2010-03-04, 11:47 PM
Heh, excellent death. Yeah, if I could turn into a huge furry killing machine I doubt I'd flee.

Man, villagers are killing me elft and right nowadays....:smallamused:

On that note, Do you guys like my narrations/am I doing a good job? anything you would like me to change? Does anyone actually read my narrations? (Just trying to figure out if I am doing a good job.... :smallredface: Thanks in advanced.)

rakkoon
2010-03-05, 03:35 AM
So the good guy AND the bad guy both killed someone with no votes on them?
Cool. I'm sure this tells us something but I don't know what.

Nice to have you back Fin, we really missed you :smallannoyed:

@Sanity, very good narration, creeped me out which is quite hard after reading so many of them in the past.

By the thumbs? How interesting, I would have used a different part of the anatomy. Billtodamax, haven't you used this technique in the past?

Jontom Xire
2010-03-05, 04:42 AM
Er, don't you mean 14 people remain ? I mean we started with 20, 6 were killed...)
also, people don't use your night kill unless you're REALLY sure of yourself. You're only helping the villager here.

Already said that. I think we're wasting our breath...ummm...fingers...typing...thingy.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-05, 04:45 AM
Zombieninja

Just because of a hunch.

billtodamax
2010-03-05, 05:38 AM
*waves to the wolf with the nightkill*

Hi, quick message: STOP KILLING.

It's been said a thousand times: It has the accuracy of a lynch with none of the information. It's a bad thing.

gardenphilosoph because it's extremely difficult to use analysis in this game.

rakkoon
2010-03-05, 05:45 AM
Each night a random wolf will be chosen to have a night kill.

So we have more than one perpetrator...anyway, DON'T USE IT

Thufir
2010-03-05, 06:37 AM
Really not much to go on evidence-wise, in a game where only 1 player is the enemy. I'd say the people who don't vote are the most suspicious, but the villager could just as easily throw in a vote anywhere. Bandwagoning would be suspicious as well, though.

So, not voting is suspicious, voting off-wagon is suspicious, and bandwagoning is suspicious.
Or to simplify things, everyone and everything is suspicious.
That's exactly the conclusion I came to shortly after I got into these games...

And yeah, at the risk of this starting to sound like a broken record, don't use the night kill, guys. Unless there's evidence.

So, our villager kills are Oddity and RSG (Assuming the narration is accurate in describing which kill was which - reasonable enough). Oddity pointed at FC, RSG pointed at BishFish both days. *Shrug* Does that tell us anything?

I dunno, Dallas-Dakota professed to be confused while giving a completely accurate summary of everything that was going on yesterday...

The Bookworm
2010-03-05, 07:21 AM
Rakkoon calling out to be snack.

rakkoon
2010-03-05, 07:30 AM
Yeah.... I'm going for the guy who has been calling me a snack for the last three days without any other arguments : The Bookworm

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-05, 07:34 AM
Thufir, I'm pretty much always confused. DX

Rakkoon, because we only transform on full moons. And he's always furry, and always used to deny he was a wolf, till recently.

rakkoon
2010-03-05, 07:37 AM
I am a demon, wolf boy, and don't you forget it!

(plus I got votes for a laim wolf claim in the previous day so I was a bit quieter after that :smallsmile: )

Lizard Lord
2010-03-05, 09:52 AM
More like BishFISHY, am I right?

So... everything is suspicious?

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-05, 11:24 AM
Yeah, basically. The only thing is is how suspicious you are, patterns and things like that.

Fin
2010-03-05, 03:12 PM
Nice to have you back Fin, we really missed you :smallannoyed:

Hehe, do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your voice? :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-03-06, 12:44 AM
No no ...noooo. Not Atol. Not Atol.

http://artfiles.art.com/5/p/LRG/11/1161/H1GU000Z/national-sarcasm-society.jpg

So my only option is voting in self defense? Sorry Gardenphilosopher but I'm getting really really sick of getting killed for absolutely no reason. I thought FC was the only one who kept doing that but apparently it's just me. At least DD had a reason for voting for me, be it the opposite reason I got a vote yesterday.
At least Gardenphilosopher had the whole PM stuff happening so there is some reason to vote for him.
It's weekend people, I'm not getting mad about this, do what you wil.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-06, 04:37 AM
Meh, I think ]Fleeing Coward[/S] is more suspicious. Just a gut feeling I have.

Lizard Lord
2010-03-06, 08:22 AM
Guess I have to vote for someone. How about Fin.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-06, 08:35 AM
Meh, I think Fleeing Coward is more suspicious. Just a gut feeling I have.

I think littlelostbear is 100% wrong :smallbiggrin:

Thufir
2010-03-06, 11:47 AM
I think littlelostbear is 100% wrong :smallbiggrin:

lostlittlebear, on the other hand... (Clearly this misnaming is a cunning ruse by FC to avoid telling a direct lie; because of course he would never do that :smalltongue:)

OK, so the day's not going to last that much longer, so off-wagon votes are basically meaningless at this point, and don't help except in that they help prevent autolynches. The decision has to be between rakkoon and gardenphilosoph, unless we going to concertedly make a new wagon really quickly (Unlikely).
So, while I don't greatly suspect either of them, and at the risk of making myself look suspicious if he's innocent, gardenphilosoph seems a bit more off to me than rakkoon.

Tomorrow, let's try a bit more in the way of discussion, shall we?

Wizibirb
2010-03-06, 04:32 PM
I am going to extend the day till Monday for two reasons.
1) I am only counting 10/14 votes
2) I am feeling absolutely horrible, (most likely caught something)

so if someone wanted to be nice and count up the votes, and who has not voted. I would appreciate it.

Oh and Lostlittlebear stop pointing at dead people.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-06, 10:35 PM
Meh, just a joke. I have no clue who to point at. BishFish for the random.

Thufir
2010-03-07, 01:24 PM
No-one has any better ideas? Or any ideas at all? I'm not that sold on lynching gardenphilosoph, I just suspect him more than I do rakkoon.
Come on, people. Anything that occurs to you - even if you can't figure out anything from it, someone else may be able to.

Zombieninja
2010-03-07, 08:25 PM
gardenphilosoph

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-08, 02:08 AM
Yes, so EVARTHANG is suspicious.

Anyways, I'm changing my vote to Rakkoon to save my own hide, even though I'm pretty sure he's not the villager.

So basically I have 'the most' evidence against me, even though that evidence is me wording a sentence badly. Just to verify things, I did not ever recieve a PM from Geesi, nor did I claim to. By 'I got it too', I meant that I understood the logic behind that being evidence to lynch him.

Wizibirb
2010-03-08, 01:05 PM
Rakkoon 4
gardenphilosoph 5
Zombieninja 1
Fin 1
Bishfish 1

Day 3 end!

Once again the wolves were split, some people thought that Rakkoon might be the elusive villager and as such should have his heart ripped. While others swore that Gardenphilosoph was the villager and should be killed without hesitation. It seemed like the bickering would end in a stalemate or not end at all.

Everyone wanted to be logical this time, they did not want to have to bury anymore of their friends. However it seemed logic is a hard thing to come by if you are a wolf for, people still voted at random, or used bad logic. It would appear that, they were trying to mimic villagers and use 'voting analysis' and 'logic' had they forgotten that they were all wolves and that their was only one real rule, Only the strongest survive! It seemed that the villager was starting to get to them in the end.

As the day whittled down to nothing more than a few rays on the horizon they decided that the fate of the two would be based upon the drawing of straws. The one with the shorter straw died. So with building anticipation straws were drawn. Rakkoon sighed with relief as he drew the longer straw, the collective of wolves turned to Gardenphilosoph as the blood drained from his face. They advanced slowly, a hunger in their eyes as one they lunged. Gardenphilosoph let out a single cry as his life was beaten out of him by the people he had called 'friends'.

Summary
Gardenphilosoph was beaten to death he was a wolf

Night 3 begins and ends in 24 hours

Wizibirb
2010-03-09, 03:23 AM
Night 3 End

Dr. Bath sighed, it had been a long and stressful week thus far. Having to bury friends and loved ones and trying to watch your back all the time. It felt like he was attacking a village but had no control over it all. He sat down to his dinner and inhaled deeply it had a delicious aroma that made his mouth water. He dug in to the roasted boar that laid before him, half-way through he felt funny, like something was not quite right. He tried to stand and found that he could not, his legs would not respond. He ended up falling to the floor where he started convulsing.

Nice try, you villager but nothing can survive this poison. The man laughed as Dr. Bath's body tried to fight off the poison to no avail. The poison seized his lungs preventing him from screaming out. What started as a dull pain grew into an intense sensation that would make the most pain resistant fiends cry for their mothers. The pain did not reside it rippled through his body, it made every second seem like an hour. The pain never lessened even as he breathed his final breath and his brain started to shut down. All he could think about was the pain. Finally he drifted off into oblivion.

Fin walked the long dusky road, he seemed distracted. How could he not be though? He had a date with a most enchanting lady, a smile crept to his face. Delusions of what the night might happen run through his head. This was the reason he did not hear the tell-tale signs that he was being followed. Nor did he hear the man sneak up behind him, but he sure felt the bash against the back of his head. He stumbled not quite knocked down but stunned none the less. He started his transformation, he would get this villager and make him pay. He charged the man, rage consumed him. He was so angry that he almost forgot about the blow to his head, almost. He saw the man raise something to his lips and then he felt something stick into his neck, Fin slowly staggered to the ground inches from the man. He passed out but not before he heard the man mutter.

Oh the joy's I have planed for you.

Fin woke up lying in a puddle of water he tried to move but found he was chained to the ground.

Glad you are awake now we can begin. He heard a voice say, he looked over and saw the villager standing someways off.

The man smiled and flicked a switch, he watched in glee as Fin screamed from the pain of the electricity flooding through him. the villager flicked the switch on and off. Again and again. Until Fin was black and crispy.

The next morning Fin's body was found in the Village square barely recognizable a note nailed to his head.

You will all suffer my wrath, just you wait....

Summary
Dr. Bath was poisoned, and Fin was fried extra crispy, they were both wolves.

Day 4 start

Jontom Xire
2010-03-09, 03:47 AM
ZombieNinja for me.

Actually I'm pointing at him because I think he's the wolf with the night kill, but since he's doing as much damage to our chances of victory as the villager, we may as well lynch him anyway!

:smallfurious:

billtodamax
2010-03-09, 03:56 AM
*waves to the wolf with the nightkill*

Hi, quick message: STOP KILLING.

It's been said a thousand times: It has the accuracy of a lynch with none of the information. It's a bad thing.

*snip*

Please stop.

rakkoon for the random at the moment.

Fin
2010-03-09, 04:26 AM
My death scene

I only have one word for this and its :eek:

rakkoon
2010-03-09, 08:30 AM
Okay, still alive

2) BishFish
3) smuchmuch
4) The Bookworm
5) Zombieninja
7) Rakkoon
12) Dallas-Dakota
14) Thufir
15) Lostlittlebear
16) billtodamax
17) Lizard Lord
19) Jontom Xire

And everybody that has been killed is a Wolf...so voting tells us nothing.
JX says ZombieNinja but cannot prove anything, is quite persistent though.
A certain Bookdude says I'm tasty but hasn't done anything else wrong (though that is a lot :smallwink:).
Some people have been lying low but is that enough to be suspect, seems like a cowardly way to play it but it has been done in the past.
Yeah, ZombieNinja is good enough for me but I would rather have him be the Villager.

The Demon sits in a corner
Mumble... mumble...stupid human...burning a wolf till he's crispy...that's just wrong...food should be rare so that you can savour the taste...now we can't even use the corpse

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-09, 10:31 AM
ZombieNinja

I'l go with Jontom on this, and there are three options
1. He's a normal wolf
2. He's the stupid wolf(with night kill)
3. He's the villager(Each night had two kills, so there can't be two villagers yet, right?)

Lizard Lord
2010-03-09, 12:15 PM
Zombie Ninjas shouldn't exist anyways. Ninjas need to be fast, while zombies should move slowly. If it isn't a slow moving zombie, I refuse to acknowledge it as a zombie

The Bookworm
2010-03-09, 12:15 PM
ZombieNinjas aren't usually werewolves as well!

Thufir
2010-03-09, 12:16 PM
(Each night had two kills, so there can't be two villagers yet, right?)

I assume the villagers only get one kill per night no matter how many of them there are, just like standard wolves.

Jontom, do you have any particular reason for suspecting Zombieninja or is it only a hunch?
Point later, I need to go over the thread and think a bit.

Wizibirb
2010-03-09, 03:46 PM
ZombieNinja

I'l go with Jontom on this, and there are three options
1. He's a normal wolf
2. He's the stupid wolf(with night kill)
3. He's the villager(Each night had two kills, so there can't be two villagers yet, right?)

Clarification about point 3....

The villager is allowed to use both his night kill and cure ability, with a 3 night cool down so if he used it night one he would not be able to use it again until night 5.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-09, 04:47 PM
Oh... Well we may be dealing with two villagers then...

And with 11 players, and 1 or 2 night kills, we need to figure something out fast.:smalleek:

Zombieninja
2010-03-09, 04:58 PM
edited for sanity's sanity
Rakkoon

Wizibirb
2010-03-09, 05:06 PM
*Wonders if anyone actually reads the rules of the game?*

I believe I specifically said no claiming kills.... As it would end in death...... *GLARES AT RAKKOON AND ZOMBIENINJA*

as to get this under control now.... Neither of these people have had a night kill that I know of... :smallfurious: Right guys! :smallmad:

*glee* people actually read what I say :smallbiggrin:
as for the returning of my sanity it has taken an indefinite leave of absence, so I don't expect it to return ever.

smuchmuch
2010-03-09, 07:12 PM
Just to say, the way you worlded the rules, I personnaly was under the impression that:
-The villager could use its cure ability OR a night kill
(wich honestly would make a little more sense because we got from one sided for one camp to one sided for another, here I feel)
-it was forbidden to claim a night kill before you used it (because by using it, you basicaly confirm your wolfness, making it too easy to track the villager on the long term. But nothing on caliming after it was used.
It was kind of confusiong (then again that could be just me being a complete morron). Anyway thanks for clarryfying.

And voting against Rakoon, pretty much randomly cause I got nothing.

Wizibirb
2010-03-09, 07:31 PM
well to clarify under the villager role it says and.

and the reason I am saying no to claiming period is because if someone claims the villager can not out himself by saying he made the kill all the wolves would have to do is lynch both of them and you have gotten a villager, and if you are lucky you lynch the villager first and a network can start. I am just saying it does not seem fair, especially when their are two villagers....

Zombieninja
2010-03-09, 07:49 PM
I kinda feel obligated to explain myself but the rules prevent me from doing it

The Bookworm
2010-03-09, 10:11 PM
I'm going to Greece until the 22nd with sporadic internet access at best. Please don't AL me.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-10, 02:59 AM
I kinda feel obligated to explain myself but the rules prevent me from doing it

I should have been a psycho-analyst I really should have. Guessed Paul Muad'dib was The Ninja King in WEII by psychoanalysis, guessed you were the wolf with the night kill (although you may still be the villager bluffing and pretending to be the wolf with the night kill) through psycho-analysis.

Btw I was under the impression that villagers get 1 night kill between them, but some of the posts above imply they get one each. :smalleek:

rakkoon
2010-03-10, 03:04 AM
If that is true and we have 2 villagers, perhaps 3 in the near future, this will be a very short game :smalleek:

It's not really clear in the opening post but I can't believe that we could have 3 up to 4 kills in one night. Nobody is that insane, right Sanity....?

lostlittlebear
2010-03-10, 07:21 AM
Well, I guess I'll vote for zombieninja then.

Deathslayer7
2010-03-10, 10:07 AM
All villagers no matter how many get 1 night kill to share, and if/when the time come to recruit, they get a kill and a recruit that night.

some wolf every night (random) is given a chance to kill someone they want. That's why there have been double kills.

Wizibirb
2010-03-10, 12:43 PM
*applauds Deathslayer7*

Wizibirb
2010-03-11, 01:46 AM
Votes thus far:

ZombieNinja: 6
Rakkoon: 3

9 of 11 votes

Those that have not yet voted:

BishFish
Thufir

Updated player list:

1) BishFish
2) smuchmuch
3) The Bookworm
4) Jontom Xire
5) Rakkoon
6) Dallas-Dakota
7) Thufir
8) Lizard Lord
9) Lostlittlebear
10) billtodamax
11) Zombieninja

Day will end in less than 24 hours

Jontom Xire
2010-03-11, 03:07 AM
All villagers no matter how many get 1 night kill to share, and if/when the time come to recruit, they get a kill and a recruit that night.

some wolf every night (random) is given a chance to kill someone they want. That's why there have been double kills.

Oh it's random each night is it? I missed that.

So that means it's not just one person ignoring everyone else's good advice and randomly slaughtering their friends?

rakkoon
2010-03-11, 03:17 AM
That's what I thought when I said

Each night a random wolf will be chosen to have a night kill.

But since I haven't been allowed a kill (yet) and everybody here keeps advising against using it, I wasn't sure anymore.

Wizibirb
2010-03-11, 09:05 PM
Day 4 end.

Zombieninja stood before the mob in front of his house, a cold sweat broke out on his forehead. It was not supposed to end this way..... He had just moved into town and now that seemed to be his undoing. Everything was falling apart, he had just lost his job, he was about to lose his house, his wife had left him, and he couldn't quite remember where he had last placed his arm.

However all those points now seemed small in front of the looming danger it seemed the crowd was no longer split they were unified and he Realized how much danger he was really in....

I don't think you guys would like to talk this out would you? he asked with uncertainty, he was greeted by silence and he knew then what his fate would be.

Well damn.

Summary:
Zombieninja was lynched he was a wolf.

Night 4 start.

Wizibirb
2010-03-12, 01:31 PM
Night 4 end

All across the town people wondered if they would find two more of their companions dead, if they would have to bury yet another friend.

One such person was Billtodamax, he had given up trying to convince the others not to go around killing each other unless you were sure that they were the villager but it seemed no one would listen. He tried to protect himself the best he could not only from the villager but other wolves as well. So he had boarded up his windows, placed nasty traps at all the entrances to his house and now walked around in wolf form constantly. It was tiring but it had kept him alive thus far. He stood, patrolling his house. He would not be caught off guard he would not be killed in his own home! It grew later and later and his eyes started drooping, exhaustion finally catching up with him. He sighed he knew he would have to sleep some tonight so he curled up into a corner and drifted off to sleep.

He had pleasant dreams, of chasing villagers and devouring baners, seeres, and masons. Then his dream turned nasty, he was running through the forest trying to escape from a throng of villagers they were all demanding that he be brought to justice. He awoke with a start, he tried to sit up to only realize in horror that he was trapped, he looked left and right and saw that he was chained to the walls of his house…

Are you ready for your punishment? A voice said somewhere to his left.

Billtodamax screamed as he felt his finger snap, Oh that was deliciously painful was it not, do not worry their will be plenty more where that came from. Billtodamax screamed as every bone in his body was broken one by one. The whole time the Villager smiled a demented smile.

In the morning after the wolves were finally able to get through all of Bill’s traps, they found his body chained to the middle of the floor, bones jutting out from all places and a look of horror plastered to his face.

A message was found not far off.

You will have to do better than that if you want to catch me.
~The Villager.

Summary
Billtodamax had every bone in his body broken. he was a wolf

Day 5 start!

9 players remain.

billtodamax
2010-03-12, 04:58 PM
:smalleek:

That was creepy.

*high-fives Sanity* nice work.

Go Wolves!

Thufir
2010-03-12, 06:09 PM
Yeah, the narrations for this game are really good.

OK, so I've been looking through the thread, and the one thing which really caught my eye was lostlittlebear back on day 2 saying:

Meh, one bandwagon's as good as another! Rakkoon

..when no bandwagons were in fact in existence at the time. In fact he was the first to make a second point on someone that day.
The rest of the time he hasn't really said much, lots of random points, including that one at FC a couple of days after he died. Perhaps he forgot FC was dead since he didn't have anything to do with it? (FC having been night killed by another wolf)
At any rate, it's the best I can come up with. I encourage people to come up with their own ideas.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-12, 07:49 PM
LostLittleBear then. Hmmm, I got nothing, so just following Thufir's argument, which is sounding good.

rakkoon
2010-03-13, 10:10 AM
Imma gonna go for The Bookworm , revenge for the largest part, lack of reason for pointing for the smaller part. Without information we can do nothing.

So euhm, I'm just thinking, this place seems a lot less crowded then a couple of days ago...perhaps we need to organise ourselves a bit ya know...stay together in groups of four or something ... just for your protection of course...not that I am worried about my life or something....soo ah..whadya think?

lostlittlebear
2010-03-13, 11:04 PM
Oh c'mon Thufir. Which one of us hasn't been making random points?

BishFish
2010-03-14, 12:13 PM
rakoon for now.

Lizard Lord
2010-03-14, 12:32 PM
rakoon for lack of a plan.

Wizibirb
2010-03-14, 03:50 PM
LostLittleBear - 4
The Bookworm - 1
Thufir - 1
rakkoon - 3

8/9 votes counted, all votes (as the Bookworm is away) are in narration coming

lostlittlebear
2010-03-14, 10:29 PM
Gah, rakkoon to save my skin

smuchmuch
2010-03-15, 02:07 AM
Thuffir.

rakkoon
2010-03-15, 02:33 AM
Gah, rakkoon to save my skin

Gah, lostlittlebear to save my skin

Come on people, the chances of not hitting a villager are getting kind of slim, at least try and use some logic.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-15, 03:46 AM
I'll go with Lostlittlebear although I wonder why smuchsmuch is pointing at the only guy trying to use logic. Also this counter bandwagon against Rakoon sprung up suspiciously quickly.

Wizibirb
2010-03-15, 02:04 PM
Day 5 end

LostLittlebear stood before the mob,

YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE! The color had long since left his face. He looked around, seeing his friends with a murderous glare in their eye. He knew he was going to die this day. Yet he felt no fear, instead, he felt peace. He knew he had done the best he could, and now felt no regret. If they could not see that he was one of them, then it did not matter what he said.

He stood a proud wolf, with his head held up high. He promised himself he would not scream. He would not give them the pleasure of his voice. They charged as one, claws, fangs, knives, and swords swinging. Lostlittlebear almost kept his promise to himself almost.... he finally screamed as he felt his life being torn from him.

Summary
Lostlittlebear was lynched he was a wolf.

Night 5 begin!

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-15, 04:24 PM
Well crap.

rakkoon
2010-03-16, 02:48 AM
Come on people, the chances of not hitting a villager are getting kind of slim

Statistics suck :smallfrown:

Jontom Xire
2010-03-16, 03:23 AM
1 villager for 19 wolves? :smalleek:

That seems impossible for the poor guy. Couldn't it be a small strike team of villagers? Or a smaller game?

Seems to be doing alright, partly due to some idiot wolves who used the night kill prematurely. It doesn't help that there isn't really any way to determine voting patterns.

Wizibirb
2010-03-16, 07:48 AM
Night end,

All was silent this night people sat in a dazed haze, the events, and fatigue finally starting to grind them down. They were emotionally and physically drained, but one person remained watchful for everything that was different, he sat their the lone warrior, or at least that's what he called himself. He had been watching his old friend Rakkoon and had noticed some strange behavior over the past few days. He had been hesitant at first but his latest findings and sheer desperation drove him to act. He followed his friend around town that night hiding in the shadows.

He knew he would have to confront his friend eventually but he did not know what to say/do. How does one effectively walk up to a lifelong friend and say, Hey are you working with the villager? and not have that ruin a friendship. Then he saw Rakkoon approach a figure, one he had not seen before. He strained his ears and listened, he could only hear Rakkons Voice and not who he was meeting

Yes my lord? I understand.... Yes we will finish off these measly wolves tonight. Yes you are busy, I will leave you to your work. He listened in disgust, How could his life long friend do this? It was obvious he was siding with the villager, and now He knew he had to act.

He waited for Rakkoon to start making his way back home, as Rakkoon began the long journey he struck. Hard and fast, Rakkoon Never saw the blade coming. Looking back at his friend he ignores his blade and leaves Rakkoons body to wrought.

Elsewhere across town.

Bishfish sat relaxed in his Bathtub he was enjoying a nice relaxing bubbly bath, one of his guilty pleasures, when he heard a noise that made him leap out of the tub.

It was a hideous laughter that rang throughout his house. It sounded like it came from the depths of hell. He transformed instantly he would not let the Villager get the best of him! His head was on a swivel turning left and right. He could not see him but he knew he was coming. He took a step forward and found himself flailing through the air confused, his head hit the side of the tub, and just before he passed out he saw the soap... He had slipped on the soap, Cu.....r....se....s he blacked out.

Bishfish was awaken some time later by water being splashed upon his face.

You are going to have a terrible night, and it is largely not your fault.... I have lost my companion and need to relieve some stress, I am sure you understand a wicked smile crept to the mans face, Let us begin

With that the man took out a vial and poured it slowly onto Bishfish's hand. Bishfish let out a scream of agony as the acid slowly ate away at his flesh. The villager just smiled and continued to poor more and more acid.

Later the next morning Bishfish's 'remains' were found. A letter next to them,

My Vengeance is almost complete, do not worry..... Your time will come soon enough.

Summary:
Rakkoon was stabbed and left to die slowly along a dirt road. He was a Cured wolf AKA (Villager)
Bishfish was melted down, he was a wolf

Updated player list:

1) smuchmuch
2) The Bookworm
3) Jontom Xire
4) Dallas-Dakota
5) Thufir
6) Lizard Lord

rakkoon
2010-03-16, 07:56 AM
Aw come on....

Jontom Xire
2010-03-16, 07:57 AM
What?

You were a bad guy you got killed. Go wolves!

Jontom Xire
2010-03-16, 08:06 AM
Okies.

I don't know if you're allowed to claim wolf night kills after the fact, but I would like to point out to everyone that THIS is the stage of the game where night kills become effective. AFTER you have played several rounds and have some idea about who is who. So when someone, who modesty and the rules forbid me from naming, was told he had the night kill he put his thinking cap on and worked out two things:

1) Using the night kill was better than not using it. An unsuccessful kill would have handed the villager the win, but not killing a villager would have then required a perfect lynch record for us to win the game.

2) Rakkoon was top of the list as suspicious.

Unfortunately I didn't keep the notes I made. Errrmmmm - I mean he didn't. Or she.

Anyway, since Rakkoon was recruited and not the original villager that gives us extra information. Give me a while and I'll see if I can't figure out another villager for us to lynch.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-16, 08:26 AM
Actually yesterday's voting was surprisingly useful.

Thufir started the voting against LostLittleBear based on some evidence. There hasn't been much to go on, so it was beter than nothing.

Dallas-Dakota jumped on that bandwagon.

Rakkoon voted for The Bookworm. Villager pointing at villager to give him cover?
Possible but unlikely.

BishFish and Lizard Lord pointed at Rakkoon. BishFish may have done it to disassociate himself from Rakkoon without starting a bandwagon, but I don't think so.

Smuchmuch pointed at Thufir. Conspicuously absenting himself from both bandwagons.

I pointed at LLB to support Thufir's use of logic. I like to see people using logic, especially when I'm too busy to do it myself :smallbiggrin: In any case, if anyone would like to stand up and contradict my not-claim as to who caused the demise of Rakkoon, feel free to do so. If not that proves my innocence. Villagers won't. They need two kills to win and if a villager tries to claim I'm lying, my lynch will prove they are lying and I trust whoever has the night kill tonight will use it well in that case.

The Bookworm didn't post but has posted an away notice. Doesn't mean he's not a villager though.

---

Top of my suspicions list is Smuchmuch. His vote at Rakkoon would have clinched the lynch and no villager is going to do that. A vote at LLB would give away his or Rakkoon's identity in the event that either got lynched. An off-bandwagon vote appears safest.

Second is DD. Pushing a bandwagon, especially at this stage of the game is a good way to try and control the game.

Third is Thufir. He started the LLB bandwagon so similar comments as to DD apply. However he did have some evidence on his side and usually second vote pushes bandwagon with this few players.

Fourth is The Bookworm. Being absent doesn't mean you're not a villager.

---

On a different topic, it occurs to me that since the start of this game we should have been deciding the wolf night kill during the day. My vote says we apply it to Dallas-Dakota. We're not allowed to announce who we plan to kill, but there's nothing in the rules saying that we can't all vote for who we want killed and then hope that the wolf with the night kill does the sensible thing and follows our advice. Not only that, but it gives extra voting pattern information. If we had done this since day one we probably wouldn't be in the situation we are in now. I should have thought of it earlier. My apologies, but I wasn't paying much attention to this game until I got a certain PM and suddenly realised how critical every move was.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-16, 08:42 AM
Rakkoon was stabbed and left to die slowly along a dirt road. He was a Cured wolf AKA (Villager)

Does a little "I TOLD YOU SO" dance. At least I got to write rakkoon's death scene in Camelot heheheh.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-16, 08:49 AM
Well I saw logic, and having nothing, I saw the sense of agreeing with logic.

Umm, that's my defense, and yeah, I'm a wolf who hasn't been paying as much attention as he should have.

But y'all know me a bit from WW games by now, I think, you should know that I'm easily swayed by logic.

For the rest, it seems good logic.

Thufir
2010-03-16, 06:34 PM
I agree on smuchmuch. I'm less sure about Dallas though - as he said earlier in the game, he's usually confused. On the other hand, I don't see much to make me suspect Lizard Lord either. Maybe The Bookworm. On the other other hand, the fact that Dallas is acting as he characteristically does could just be a very effective cover.
I'll have to think about it some more.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-17, 03:34 AM
I think we can be fairly sure that Lizard Lord is a wolf after he pointed at Rakkoon. I doubt he'll survive the night though. The villagers killed BishFish last night and he was on the same band wagon.

That's one reason why I think this game needs a baner. It dissuades the villagers from the obvious night kill in case they are being protected by the baner.

The Bookworm
2010-03-17, 04:15 PM
Smuchmuch. And I agree about the baner.

smuchmuch
2010-03-17, 04:32 PM
I agree on smuchmuch. I'm less sure about Dallas though - as he said earlier in the game, he's usually confused.

You know I would make a comment along the lines of "Weither it's a well known fact I'm a stapple of cool logic and planning, yes sirrah" but there is something flatering in the fact that someone might believe I'm not completly way over my head in these game.
(Unless of course they happen to be villager and just getting an excuse to bandwagon the crap out of me). anyway i've got nothing to defend mysellf, i voted at rakoon and thuffir pretty much randomly because, i'd like to point oput, Thufirand Jx logic have only gotten wolves lynched until now, so yeah I wasn't convinved. that's all

Desesperate self defense point Jantom Xire.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-17, 04:35 PM
Random point at The Bookworm because both Jontom and Smuch make sense, but want me to point at eachother...

Wizibirb
2010-03-17, 11:03 PM
updated player list:

6) smuchmuch
1) The Bookworm
2) Jontom Xire
3) Dallas-Dakota
4) Thufir
5) Lizard Lord

Current vote count:

smuchmuch - 3
Jontom Xire - 1
The Bookworm - 1

5/6 -
Lizard Lord has not yet voted. Day will end in less than 24 hours

Lizard Lord
2010-03-18, 12:00 AM
It doesn't seem like it will matter who I vote for, I guess I will vote for smuchmuch.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-18, 04:08 AM
Random point at The Bookworm because both Jontom and Smuch make sense, but want me to point at eachother...

Just out of curiosity, in what way does Smuchmuch make sense?

As far as I read his post it goes:

I haven't got a clue, I haven't been paying attention, and now JX has started a bandwagon against me so I'm going to point at him for purely vindictive/self-preservation reasons.

Given that I'm pretty much proven to anybody's satisfaction as the killer of Rakkoon, a villager, last night don't you think it's odd that Smuchmuch chooses me for his counter bandwagon?

And then you choose not to point at him even though his post makes him even more suspicious? Hmmmm.

Either avoiding being on a bandwagon so as not to raise suspicions, or avoiding pointing at a fellow villager, I reckon.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-18, 04:12 AM
Umm, it just occurred to me that I need to clarify a little. Someone is going to get a night kill tonight. I think we need to decide as a group who should get killed. My vote goes for DD.

DD, if I'm wrong and you are a wolf, and you get the night kill, then you'll have to follow your own instincts, but please consider using my list of suspects above.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-18, 04:56 AM
Damn, that's what I get for posting late at night. -.- Had forgotten that we'd gotten a villager.

Stupid me.

Also, Smuch is getting lynched anyway now, so changing my point would probably make me only more suspicious. So unless the wagon for some reason changes, I'm not changing my point.

If I don't get the night kill tonight: Please don't use it on me? I promise you, that I'm a wolf.

Even though promises don't mean much with certain crafty and sneaky players around in WW games.

Edit: And I just realized that the Bookworm returned/isn't absent. If I remember correctly, 3 days before he said he would. Hmmm, this looks suspicious to me...

The Bookworm
2010-03-18, 09:57 AM
Actually, I haven't returned. I'm in Delphi, and I have free wifi here. Hence, I'm on here. I leave Delphi tomorrow, and then I probably won't have more Internet until the 21st or 22nd.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-18, 10:00 AM
While you're there, can you ask the Oracle who the villagers are?

Wizibirb
2010-03-18, 07:29 PM
Day end

Smuchmuch new it was his time, as the few remaining wolves gathered around him, He had faced many trials, during his time as a bounty hunter but none had brought him as close to death as he was today. He looked around and swallowed his fear, he was going to go down swinging or not go down at all. He took out a nasty looking knife from his belt and despite everything smiled a wicked smile.

COME ON!!!! He charged his knife swinging, he made contact with one of the other wolves who howled in pain, he continued swinging but despite their depleted numbers they over took him and delivered the final blow.

Summary -
Smuchmuch was lynched he was a Wolf.
((sorry it wasn't the greates a tad out of it today.))

Night Begin!

smuchmuch
2010-03-19, 02:29 AM
Fighting to the end while grining like an insane criminal madman, that's not a bad way to go.

Well, it's been fun. Good game and good luck to team wolf.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-20, 04:54 AM
You know what, I didn't get the kill, atleast I didn't get a pm about it.

I could beg whoever did get it to be mercifull, but that probably wouldn't help much.

So when the end night narration comes, I want y'all to look at Jontom closely.
This may have been a plever cloy, err clever plot of him, sacrificing one of his mates and becoming the strategist or something.

But please, be carefull with the night kill/your point/the lynch.
If we don't kill the villager(s)(probably 2 villagers sometime now) we'l be dead soon.

It's better that we don't use the night kill if we aren't sure, as Jontom said.(Which could also be clever strategic manouvring, controlling the lynch and the night kills)

But meh, if I do get killed, good luck team wolf!

Wizibirb
2010-03-20, 12:43 PM
Night end!

The remaining Wolves gathered around they finally struck onto the idea to huddle together at night so the villager couldn't single them out. It seemed like they would survive the night intact. until it came to Lizard Lord's time to stand for watch. He stood prepared and alert. until halfway through his watch when lack of sleep finally started to catch up with him.... He seemed to be drifting in and out of sleep. Finally he decided to just close his eyes for a few seconds

When he next awoke, he smelt the familiar smell of blood, it was everywhere in the air. It filled him with a sense of dread he hurried towards the others, when he got their he had to stifle a horrified scream. Their lay the rest of the wolves all with their throats slit and lifeless eyes. He did not stay looking for long, he knew by the smell that they had been recently killed and thus the villager would still be around. He turned and ran, and ran.

He was deep into the woods when he felt his feet yanked out from underneath him. It was a simple snare and he had walked right into it. He sat their hanging upside down. Fear in his eyes, Two figures came out of the surrounding woods with wicked gleams. He recognized both, you.... his voice only a whisper as he stared at Thufir and Jonom Xire.

Yes us, and I told all of you that I would make you suffer. thufir stepped forward a nasty looking knife in his hand. This is always the hardest part deciding what way to kill my victims. With that he lifted one of Lizard Lords hands, Lizard Lord was rendered helpless as Jontom took his other hand. Thufir smiled

Let us begin! He took out a needle and smiled even more at the screams that came from Lizard Lord as the needle was inserted under the finger nail. With that he took out more and more pins and started placing them in strategic spots to cause the most pain. Thufir smiled wider and wider with each scream, he placed more and more. Until Lizard Lord could no longer even scream, Lizard Lord dangled their on the verge of death experiencing pain he had never known to exist, the slightest movement caused the pain to shoot through his body in pure agony. He saw Thufir take out a long looking pin and place it over his heart. He knew this was the end and with that he felt no more pain.

Summary
Lizard lord was made into a pin cushion, he was a wolf

The villagers slaughtered everyone else in their sleep.

Game end! Congratulations villagers on the victory!

Questions!

Did you enjoy the game/narrations (what should I change in narrations to make them better)?

What do you recommend changing?

Would you play again?

Would you recommend this game to anyone else?

Do you have any ideas for villager Night kills? (as its getting hard to think of creative ones :smallfrown:)

Player list:
{table=head]Player|role|killed|recruited
Fin|wolf|killed night 3 by Villager|No
BishFish|wolf|Killed night 5 by Villager|No
smuchmuch|wolf|Lynched day 6|No
The Bookworm|wolf|'survived'/killed @ end|No
Zombieninja|wolf|Lynched day 4|No
RedScholarGypsy|wolf|Killed night 2 by Villager|No
Rakkoon|Villager|Killed night 5 by Jontom|Cured night 1
Dr. Bath|wolf|Killed night 3 by Zombieninja|No
Deathslayer7|Narrators best friend(I mean wolf)|Lynched day 1|No
Geesi|wolf|Lynched day 2|No
Yspoch|Wolf|Killed night 2 by (please remind me)|No
Dallas-Dakota|Wolf|'survived'/killed @ end|No
Oddity|wolf|Killed night 1 by Villager|No
Thufir|Original Villager|Winner!|Yes, @game start
Lostlittlebear|wolf|Lynched day 5|No
billtodamax|wolf|Killed night 4 by (remind me please)|No
Lizard Lord|wolf|Killed night 6 by villager|No
Fleeing Coward|wolf|Killed night 1 by Thebookworm|No
Jontom Xire|Villager|Winner!|Cured night 5 (yes ironic)
gardenphilosoph|wolf|Lynched day 3|No
[/table]

Edit: Yes I plan to run a sequel if enough people show interest, which is why I have asked the questions for help.

Also the Irony about Jontom being cured Night 5. Is that if he had not killed Rakkoon and instead killed someone else, he would have won the game for the villagers, when he joined their ranks, that night instead of delaying it a day.

Mordokai
2010-03-20, 12:46 PM
Why am I not surprised Jontom was wolf? That is, villager :smallbiggrin:

Good game and if there is a sequel I may end up signing for it. Though I agree with what was said, a baner would come in handy.

Fin
2010-03-20, 01:04 PM
Did you enjoy the game/narrations (what should I change in narrations to make them better)?

I did enjoy them and I wouldn't change a thing.

A Baner would add an extra factor for the Villager to think about but I am not so sure it would have made the game a great deal more enjoyable. To be honest the suspense brought on by everyone's potential death made it fun.

Would you play again?

Yes

Yes

Do you have any ideas for villager Night kills?

Yeah, don't use it on me so early next time! But seriously my creativity is low at the moment.

Also I knew Rakkoon was a Villager!!

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-20, 01:28 PM
Knew it, knew it, knew that Jontom was a villager!:smallannoyed: Sadly I never got the night kill.
Should've pushed more for Jontom to get killed.
But pushing more, and especially against the main strategist would have probably gotten me killed by either team wolf or villager.

Check what Thufir sent me on the last night:

OK, I'm sending this because I will shortly be leaving for Edinburgh, I'll be without internet for a day and therefore I'll miss the start of day. And I don't want to risk losing because the other team got to post before I did.

It comes to this - If you are the villager, hell, you deserve the win for amazing bluffing because I'm really convinced you're not. This doesn't necessarily cast suspicion on Jontom, but on the other hand, we're running out of people now. If he does turn out to be a villager, that reaffirms my belief that you're not one, given how he was pushing for your night kill.

But Jontom aside, I'm sure LL isn't a villager, and I know I'm not. Leaving our suspiciously not-quite-absent friend The Bookworm. If we make it through this night, I think he's probably the right target.

I do wonder who had the final wolf kill and didn't use it?

1. Did you enjoy the game/narrations (what should I change in narrations
Yup. In the narrations, please add what night/day just ended?

2. What do you recommend changing?
Perhaps a baner? But it's pretty damn good as is.
3. Would you play again?
If I'm still around, and plan to be for the duration of the game, yes.
4. Would you recommend this game to anyone else?
I don't really recommend WW's, but I would. Thisi s a fun concept.
5. Do you have any ideas for villager Night kills? (as its getting hard to think of creative ones )
Perhaps use wolves from past games, upset villagers that they didn't get to do anything or such?(Which actually is pretty weird, since you can network/strategise as much as you want) Dunno.

Possibly more to come later.

Wizibirb
2010-03-20, 01:34 PM
For the last night kill it was a toss up between you (DD) and Lizard Lord, and invisible castle decided Lizard Lord was the one... Sorry DD and yes I must congratulate Thufir on a job well done, he played quite well.

Edit: haha yea I meant to put what day/night it was but it always seemed to slip my mind.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-03-20, 01:48 PM
Wow Thufir. Great playing, and it seems like this is not too unbalanced if 1/20 odds didn't prevent a win. Also, why did you kill me?:smallamused:

Edit: Oh yea, survey:

1. Did you enjoy the game/narrations (what should I change in narrations to make them better)?
I liked them a lot. the more gruesome the better:smallbiggrin:.
2. What do you recommend changing?
I think I'd like to play a few more games before recommending any changes.
3. Would you play again?
Yup.:smallsmile:
4. Would you recommend this game to anyone else?
Yup.
5. Do you have any ideas for villager Night kills? (as its getting hard to think of creative ones )
Look up old school torture techniques and household chemicals. Otherwise, I'm hoarding my ideas for myself.:smallyuk:

smuchmuch
2010-03-20, 02:03 PM
Woah, i was completly wrong.
(I was persuaded Jantom Xire was the converted on night 1 (I almost used my night kill against him on night 4 but decided against it.) and Rakkon the converted on night 5 who had ben killed just has had been converted (I never suspected Rakoon before he was killed. I did suspect Thufir and jantom before they pointed at me but for all the wrong reasons)

# Did you enjoy the game/narrations (what should I change in narrations to make them better)?

Nothing commes to mind. I found them pretty good overall and they were alway on time.

# What do you recommend changing?

There was that miscomprehnion were many of the wolf didn't undertood he villager could use both cure and kill in a same before Sanity clarrifoed that up. tht may have palyed in the wolvvillagers (the bad guys) favor since people thought there was only one bad guy instead of two.

But otherwise it felt pretty balanced. And a rather simple rule simple game, ich is not a bad thing in my opinion.

# Would you play again?

Yes

# Would you recommend this game to anyone else?

Yes

# Do you have any ideas for villager Night kills? (as its getting hard to think of creative ones

No

Thufir
2010-03-21, 11:08 AM
Game end! Congratulations villagers on the victory!

Aww yeah. :smallcool:

Questions!

Would you play again?

Do you have any ideas for villager Night kills? (as its getting hard to think of creative ones :smallfrown:)

Excellent game, excellent narrations. No recommendations. I would definitely play again and recommend the game to others. No ideas spring to mind I'm afraid.

Also the Irony about Jontom being cured Night 5. Is that if he had not killed Rakkoon and instead killed someone else, he would have won the game for the villagers, when he joined their ranks, that night instead of delaying it a day.

Or if he'd refrained from using the night kill we would've had 3 villagers against 4 wolves, one of whom was away, so I'm pretty sure we could've swung the lynch.
But rakkoon was really the most obvious target.

Knew it, knew it, knew that Jontom was a villager!:smallannoyed: Sadly I never got the night kill.
But pushing more, and especially against the main strategist would have probably gotten me killed by either team wolf or villager.

On the other hand, had you gotten the kill and used it on Jontom, would you then have believed my PM and helped me lynch The Bookworm? (That eventuality of course being the reason I sent it)

Wow Thufir. Great playing, and it seems like this is not too unbalanced if 1/20 odds didn't prevent a win. Also, why did you kill me?:smallamused:

I thought you had the potential to be dangerous, but you don't have enough of a reputation that your early death would cause undue suspicion.

Woah, i was completly wrong.
(I was persuaded Jantom Xire was the converted on night 1 (I almost used my night kill against him on night 4 but decided against it.) and Rakkon the converted on night 5 who had ben killed just has had been converted

I considered curing Jontom night 1, but I thought there was a decent chance he'd get lynched or night killed for exactly the same reasons I wanted to recruit him (Reputation, recent successes and whatnot). Didn't want to take the risk.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-21, 03:19 PM
On the other hand, had you gotten the kill and used it on Jontom, would you then have believed my PM and helped me lynch The Bookworm? (That eventuality of course being the reason I sent it)
Most likely not.

You pushing to lynch Bookworm would've been more suspicious.
And other things. I'l post more later possibly.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-03-21, 04:55 PM
I thought you had the potential to be dangerous, but you don't have enough of a reputation that your early death would cause undue suspicion.

Ah crap, people are starting to notice me. :smallyuk:

rakkoon
2010-03-22, 03:00 AM
It was an excellent game, fabulous to play.
I was up for the lynch 5 times and got the innocent guy lynched every time. Of course thanks to my fellow villager and a certain wolf who saved me two or three times. We just had to convert him to give our thanks :smallsmile:
I have no idea how it was for the wolves but very exciting for me.
Terrible timing that someone killed me and was cured two seconds later but such is life.
I would certainly play again and would only recommend it to friends AFTER I was signed in.
The deaths were gruesome and original, congrats to Sanity.
And very well played Thufir!

Jontom Xire
2010-03-22, 04:08 AM

Oh come on! I only was a villager for that last day phase, and moreover I HAD just killed Rakkoon, quite provably (in that if I hadn't someone would have called me a liar). How could you have possibly known I was a villager except for the fact I was pushing a bandwagon quite hard. Which incidentally is what I would have done in that position even if I hadn't been recruited!

I was actually quite upset that I was recruited because after I successfully killed Rakkoon I was really looking forward to trying to pull a victory out of my hat. It would have been a major coup and one I would have been proud of to pull a victory from being so far behind.

On the subject of blind villager night kills, I would really like to strangle everyone who used theirs in the early stage of the game and gave the villagers such an easy victory. You know who you are. I hope you learn a lesson from this and DON'T DO IT AGAIN

However, to be fair, as I finally suggested at the end of the game once it was too late, what we should have done was had an extra day vote on who the night kill should be used on.

Well played, Thufir.

I just had a wicked idea for a game.

rakkoon
2010-03-22, 04:16 AM
JX, did you suspect Thufir? The only thing he did that was suspect was save me from a lynch in one day in my opinion.

Thufir
2010-03-22, 07:15 AM
I was actually quite upset that I was recruited because after I successfully killed Rakkoon I was really looking forward to trying to pull a victory out of my hat. It would have been a major coup and one I would have been proud of to pull a victory from being so far behind.

On the other hand, if I hadn't been planning to recruit you, I would instead have killed you the previous night.

Jontom Xire
2010-03-22, 07:30 AM
JX, did you suspect Thufir? The only thing he did that was suspect was save me from a lynch in one day in my opinion.

Slightly.

I have a blind spot for people who do analysis on the grounds that I do analysis and most people don't, so I want to encourage analysis so...when I see people doing analysis I automatically believe that they are helping team good (or in this case evil) even though I often use analysis to start bandwagons when on team evil (or in this case good).

However when doing my analysis of who was who for the night kill a little alarm went off when I looked at Thufir. I skimmed across analysing him, but when a coincidence of facts occurred it set off an alarm. Those facts were:

1) Final days - do or die time. Ideal for bad guys to lead bandwagons with dodgy analysis.

2) Thufir led a bandwagon that lynched a wolf.

3) Something about the nature of the logic, plus that he provided a quote without a link forcing us to manually go check the thread which I, like many others no doubt, was too lazy to check (I used to ALWAYS check when someone stated that someone else said something without a proper quote link).

I silenced the alarm on grounds that we needed all the analysis we could get, but yes, the alarm did go off, and if I had had more time I might have put him at the top of my suspicions list.

Finding Rakkoon provided valuable info that probably would have fingered Thufir. Completely by accident it fingered me simply because I had inadvertantly saved Rakkoon on a few bandwagons. Realising that, plus that I had just killed Rakkoon and could prove it, led me to pushing the bandwagon on the last day. It was typical Jontom behaviour when he's proven on team good, and often saves the day, so I felt safe being so obvious - I was only doing what I always do as a good guy in the final days of a game.

Devious? Moi?

Thufir
2010-03-22, 10:42 AM
To be honest, the main reason I did that was because I was worried it'd look suspicious if I kept saying "Use logic, guys!" while providing no logic of my own. People might think I was trying to foist all the blame for lynching the wolves onto everyone else... :smallamused:

To Jontom's 3rd point, I always check such things, and I encourage everyone else to do so, because I never lie about things like that. In fact, my lynching arguments when I'm a wolf (Or in this case, a villager) typically contain at most one lie: The point where I claim to be a villager (Or in this case, a wolf).