PDA

View Full Version : d20 western?

agumathebear
2010-02-16, 05:24 PM
hey all, i'm running a campaign that is a mix of medieval and has some western flare (like the guns and such) but i cant find any books or articles with western classes other than in d20 past. i also own d20 weapons locker, so i basically have a crapload of d20 modern weapons listed, but not much about western stuff....know of any books that have alot of stuff for western? like classes, weapons, feats, etc.?

Darrin
2010-02-16, 10:20 PM
hey all, i'm running a campaign that is a mix of medieval and has some western flare (like the guns and such) but i cant find any books or articles with western classes other than in d20 past. i also own d20 weapons locker, so i basically have a crapload of d20 modern weapons listed, but not much about western stuff....know of any books that have alot of stuff for western? like classes, weapons, feats, etc.?

There was a d20 version of Deadlands at one point... but if you're not playing the original poker card/chip version, then you're probably wasting your time.

Lappy9000
2010-02-16, 10:56 PM
The Dustlands (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46752) has some homebrew western fantasy flare, but it's sadly unfinished. I do find it to be a great source for inspiration, what with the marvelously realized spellshot pistols (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3203504&postcount=97) and terrible whitelight shakes.

RandomLunatic
2010-02-16, 10:58 PM
Sidewinder Recoiled is a 3rd-party OGL adaptation of D20 Past for use with the Wild West.

It is really good too.

Rappy
2010-02-16, 11:24 PM
Sidewinder Recoiled is a 3rd-party OGL adaptation of D20 Past for use with the Wild West.

It is really good too.
I agree, Sidewinder: Recoiled is the way to go.

There's also OGL Wild West from Mongoose, but I wouldn't recommend it as anyone's first choice.

agumathebear
2010-02-17, 05:50 PM
alright guys, i went out and got sidewinder recoiled and i really like it, im now mixing it with homebrew dnd, so im a gunslinger/rogue/agent of the crown. pretty cool.