PDA

View Full Version : words of creation question

Soranar
2010-02-17, 08:48 AM
Would you allow a character immune to nonlethal damage (the only drawback to using the feat) to use it?

Optimystik
2010-02-17, 08:52 AM
Like a Warforged? I don't see why not. The WoC section lacks the usual disclaimer of "this damage can't be prevented or reduced in any way."

Soranar
2010-02-17, 08:53 AM
Like a Warforged? I don't see why not. The WoC section lacks the usual disclaimer of "this damage can't be prevented or reduced in any way."

I was thinking a good undead actually (necropolitan)

Optimystik
2010-02-17, 08:59 AM
If you're Good, you can use the Words; nothing says you can't use them if you're immune to nonlethal damage; go nuts.

(I wonder what would happen if you use them as an Evil Necropolitan. The feat says Evil casters are struck dead, but technically you already are dead...)

Gametime
2010-02-17, 10:23 AM
If you're Good, you can use the Words; nothing says you can't use them if you're immune to nonlethal damage; go nuts.

(I wonder what would happen if you use them as an Evil Necropolitan. The feat says Evil casters are struck dead, but technically you already are dead...)

I don't think The Powers That Be (TM) take kindly to in-universe rules lawyering. :smalltongue:

Optimystik
2010-02-17, 10:24 AM
I don't think The Powers That Be (TM) take kindly to in-universe rules lawyering. :smalltongue:

What are they going to do, kill you? :smallwink:

(Quoth Jafar: "You'd be surprised what you can live through.")