PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

craverguy
2010-02-17, 09:10 PM
For some reason, I don't have one, even though I set my profile to have one in my CP. Am I doing it wrong?

Shhalahr Windrider
2010-02-17, 09:43 PM
Be sure the “Show Avatars” box is checked in the Thread Display Options of your CP settings.

Are you trying to use a premade Order of the Stick Avatar or a Custom Avatar?

Make sure you have the correct button under the Avatar box selected.

If you have “Custom” selected, be sure to have a proper URL in the “Custom Avatar URL” box. It must point at an Internet accessible location.

Be sure the URL actually points to your requested avatar.

Be sure the height and width of your custom avatar are set to the proper height and width of the image.

Be sure you actually hit the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the settings page.

Fostire
2010-02-17, 10:23 PM
Be sure the height and width of your custom avatar are set to the proper height and width of the image.
That wouldn't cause it to not show. If he had the height and width wrong, the image would show stretched or blurry but it would still show.

Roland St. Jude
2010-02-17, 11:37 PM
In your User CP, under Edit Options, right above the drop down box where you picked your avatar, is a set of three radio buttons: None, Order of the Stick, Custom. If you want the avatar that you seem to have selected, click "Order of the Stick" and then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.