PDA

View Full Version : ...New Progression

Loki Eremes
2010-02-17, 10:01 PM
hi there guys.
Got a problem and want it solved xD

i need a new lvl progression for a friends campaing.
Its a 20 lvls campaing, and we are about lvl 14.

Ive got a homebrew PrC, 10 lvls. but ill only use 6 of them
Tecnically its a Assassins like prestige.

My previous character had until now...
[half-drow. Chaotic Neutral (future good)]
-Swashbuckler 3
-Rogue 4
-Barbarian 1 (to get pounce)
-Fighter 1
-Spell Thief 1

Feats:
Weapon Focus (dagger) is a must be [PrC requirement]
Craven makes Sneak Attack god damn powerfull.
Two weapon fighting will add up to 2 attacks in the near future

Penetrating Strike variant class ability is another must be to sneak attack moar things.

My Character has a roguish story, so 1st lvl must be ROGUE.

SKILL TRICKS are also avalible

Not psionics either

-----WHAT DO I WANT???
i Want a Progression of 14 levels focused on SNEAK ATTACK
Want to deal, lots of damage and that means. more attack, more SA, more damage.

if i have about 2 weeks i could get up with something but i dont have so much time. so please, help me T-T

All books are avalible (3.5) except Tome of battle
If you need any info regarding stats just let me know.

Loki Eremes
2010-02-18, 05:03 AM
im just expecting ideas
FEATS, PrC, Variants and so... :smallfrown:

Loki Eremes
2010-02-18, 05:39 PM
12 hours and...nothing? :smallfrown:

alisbin
2010-02-18, 05:55 PM
if you want sneak attack you need lotsa rogue levels, for anything else you need to be willing to give up sneak attack for other abilities. the only prc with full sneak attack progression i'm aware of is avenger/assassin, which if you're using a homebrew version of seems redundant.

Flickerdart
2010-02-18, 06:02 PM
Rogue 1/SA Fighter 1/Psychic Rogue 1/Spellthief 1/Assassin 1/Swordsage 1 (Assassin's Stance) gets you 7d6 SA at 6th level. After that, continue cherry-picking classes that offer +1d6 SA or equivalent at 1st level, such as Ninja or Invisible Blade. With proper optimization, you can get much more SA than you have levels. For added fun, take Thri-Kreen as a race: with LA buyoff, you only have 2 RHD, and get four claws with which to make Sneak Attacks. And you don't even need TWF, as they're all primary weapons. Oh, and a bite, in case 4 wasn't enough. And +30 to Jump. And paralysis poison. Really, there needs to be more Thri-Kreen rogues.

Loki Eremes
2010-02-18, 06:18 PM
Rogue 1/SA Fighter 1/Psychic Rogue 1/Spellthief 1/Assassin 1/Swordsage 1 (Assassin's Stance) gets you 7d6 SA at 6th level. After that, continue cherry-picking classes that offer +1d6 SA or equivalent at 1st level, such as Ninja or Invisible Blade. With proper optimization, you can get much more SA than you have levels. For added fun, take Thri-Kreen as a race: with LA buyoff, you only have 2 RHD, and get four claws with which to make Sneak Attacks. And you don't even need TWF, as they're all primary weapons. Oh, and a bite, in case 4 wasn't enough. And +30 to Jump. And paralysis poison. Really, there needs to be more Thri-Kreen rogues.

All books are avalible (3.5) except Tome of battle

Swordsage Class is from ToB.
NO ToB.

Ninja has sudden strike, not Sneak attack

NOT PSIONICS EITHER

Has to be Half drow. I cant change my character.

Flickerdart
2010-02-18, 07:37 PM
Or equivalent. SS counts as SA for any qualifications you might want, and applies almost as often. If you don't like ToB or Psionics, you lose 3d6 SA, but that's about it. Stack 'em on high.

Gralamin
2010-02-18, 07:51 PM
Also, check out Complete Scoundrel: There are a number of feats in there that let you stack some of your progressions.