PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Alternatives to Dodge

Jergmo
2010-02-18, 02:50 PM
Well, let's face it. Dodge kind of sucks, but it's a prerequisite to a few awesome things.

However, I've heard tell that there are a number of alternative feats that pretty much count as Dodge for the purposes of qualifying for things. I've been looking around and did a search on Google, but thus far I haven't seen any of these feats. Does anyone know them? :smallconfused:

Sinfire Titan
2010-02-18, 02:52 PM
Why didn't you just search these boards by date? We had one of these threads a week ago.

The feats you are thinking of are Desert Wind Dodge, Midnight Dodge, and another one who's name escapes me (but it's in Races of the Wild).

Jergmo
2010-02-18, 02:57 PM
I tried doing a search for "alternatives to dodge" but nada... And, thanks.

RagnaroksChosen
2010-02-18, 02:58 PM
Why didn't you just search these boards by date? We had one of these threads a week ago.

The feats you are thinking of are Desert Wind Dodge, Midnight Dodge, and another one who's name escapes me (but it's in Races of the Wild).

expedious dodge...

Arn't there some class features that count as having dodge

rypt
2010-02-18, 02:59 PM
Expeditious dodge is the one from Races of the Wild.

sofawall
2010-02-18, 03:36 PM

Well, considering that the boards have a nearly useless search function, I'm surprised people don't use it.

RagnaroksChosen
2010-02-18, 03:40 PM
Well, considering that the boards have a nearly useless search function, I'm surprised people don't use it.

theres a search function?

DrGonzo
2010-02-18, 03:43 PM
theres a search function?

Yes there is.. But DON`T USE IT!! Itīll make you bundle up and cry..

Sinfire Titan
2010-02-18, 03:44 PM

I don't know what you're talking about. I use that same search function on FFShrine to find whatever I need. It's just a matter of knowing how to work it.

RagnaroksChosen
2010-02-18, 03:45 PM

O god...

No i used google pritty much like

[search criteria] + site:giantitp.com

Os1ris09
2010-02-18, 03:50 PM
The one from ROTW is expedious Dodge or something like that.

Also how do you use the search function properly for this site??? :smallfrown:

Sinfire Titan
2010-02-18, 03:55 PM
The one from ROTW is expedious Dodge or something like that.

Also how do you use the search function properly for this site??? :smallfrown:

If you are looking for a specific post, try and remember as much of it as you can and type that into the searchbox in quotation marks. Check Posts at the bottom of it. Highlight the forum you remember seeing the thread in. If you remember the user, put his name in that box as accurately as you can get it. The more narrow you make the search in VBulletin, the more likely it will find something.

Curmudgeon
2010-02-18, 04:31 PM
I tried doing a search for "alternatives to dodge" but nada... And, thanks.
A Search for "dodge alternatives" found this one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141780&highlight=dodge+alternatives).