PDA

View Full Version : Desert character

Steelblood
2010-02-19, 01:40 AM
I plan on making either a cleric or a wizard, which will be dwarven or gnomish. So i guess my questions are, "Which wizard school is the most versatile/usefull for a desert campaign up to lvl 15?", and "Which domains would be best for a cleric working to lvl 15?". I had posted this earlier in the wrong thread.

kentma57
2010-02-19, 01:55 AM
I plan on making either a cleric or a wizard, which will be dwarven or gnomish. So i guess my questions are, "Which wizard school is the most versatile/usefull for a desert campaign up to lvl 15?", and "Which domains would be best for a cleric working to lvl 15?". I had posted this earlier in the wrong thread.

I know it is the obvious answer but read Sandstorm, it will answer most of the above questions.

Steelblood
2010-02-19, 02:57 AM
I thought about that as i do have the book, however i don't think i'll be able to use it as the game will be Pathfinder and the GM traditionaly sticks to core books.

Sinfire Titan
2010-02-19, 10:14 AM

1: Conjuration, followed closely by Transmutation, followed by Illusion. You know, the same golden standard?

2: Domains really don't matter all that much, but Travel will help greatly (Freedom of Movement, IIRC).

Cyclocone
2010-02-19, 10:23 AM

Conjuration, with a special nod to Abjuration since someone should probably be able to cast Endure Elements.