PDA

View Full Version : Quotes and themesong for my heartwarder?

Kiyona
2010-02-19, 03:02 PM
Hello all,

I am joining a new campaign in a while and decided to try my first paladin. :smallsmile:

What I need help with is, as the title suggests, themesong and quotes.

She is insanley positive, very devoted to her God, openminded, a bit over the top when it comes to drama. She enjoys attention and to make dramatic entries. As all suneites she takes pleasure in the beauty of life. And even the simplest things is enjoyable to her.

As for quotes, I have a hard time finding good, encouraging but religious things to say in different situations. To give hope and such. I rarley have a hard time with the roleplaying part. But I am just finding it hard to come up with good religius quotes that doesn't sound silly.

As for themesongs, I would really like something with a dramatic feel to it. But I am open for all suggestions. :smallsmile:

Thanks a lot in advance! :smallbiggrin:

JoshuaZ
2010-02-19, 03:05 PM
I'm not sure they need a themesong. But having more of an idea might help. What deity does she worship?

LichPrinceAlim
2010-02-19, 03:07 PM
Here's a short list:

Bawitaba by Kid Rock
Where Dragons Rule by Dragonforce
Hero by Nickleback

Kiyona
2010-02-19, 03:13 PM
JoshuaZ

Well, no she doesnt need a themesong as such. But I usually try to find one fitting my characters since it helps me to get in the mood. Also, she worships Sune, I thought all heartwarders do, but I might be wrong.

LichPrinceAlim

Thank you for your suggestions, I will youtube them immediatly. :smallbiggrin:

JoshuaZ
2010-02-19, 03:23 PM
JoshuaZ

Well, no she doesnt need a themesong as such. But I usually try to find one fitting my characters since it helps me to get in the mood. Also, she worships Sune, I thought all heartwarders do, but I might be wrong.

LichPrinceAlim

Thank you for your suggestions, I will youtube them immediatly. :smallbiggrin:

Oh. Right. Sune form FR. Yes, that's Heartwarder only. Sorry, I'm an idiot. Um maybe "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt?

hamishspence
2010-02-19, 03:28 PM
The Power of Love? :smallamused:

OverdrivePrime
2010-02-19, 03:39 PM
"Yata" by the band Happatai is about the happiest, most positive song I've ever encountered. It's definitely worth checking out on YouTube!