PDA

View Full Version : Arena Tournament, Round 86: Oro & Isolde vs. Sparks & Joshua Balukar

ArenaManager
2010-02-19, 11:37 PM
Arena Tournament, Round 86: Oro & Isolde vs. Sparks & Joshua Balukar

Map:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/Kyeudo/WallArena.jpg

Awards
XP Award: 600 XP to each non-DQd member of winning team
GP Award: 600 GP to each non-DQd member of winning team

Oro (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=142599) - Scorer (Red West)
Isolde (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=6917) - 02youeng (Red North)
Sparks (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=6655) - RandomAction (Blue South)
Joshua Balukar (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=147078) - Master_Rahl22 (Blue East)

All Combatants, please roll initiative and declare any final purchases.

RandomAction
2010-02-20, 12:49 AM
Good luck everyone.

Sparks, Ini roll: [roll0]

Undecided on purchases for now.

@Joshua:I guess we need to discuss tactics. I guess first come towards me so I can target you with my wand/shield buff. This way you can save power points.
I can cast several spells that can hurt our enemy. Color spray/sleep and my CL 4 Kelgore's.
Any ideas?

Scorer
2010-02-20, 10:50 AM
Oro reporting in...

[roll0]

@Isolde

So... what strategy do you suggest? I think the best way of getting this match is to prevent any magic from Sparks to get in. We'll have to ready actions to run away when he casts a spell and get total cover and such in my case and maybe you can fire magic missiles to disrupt him...once he's drained of magic, it's an easy match for our blades i think...

What say you?

EDIT: Weeeeeee my first Level 2 match! I'm scared! :smalleek::smallconfused::smallbiggrin:

RandomAction
2010-02-20, 11:22 AM
I know the feeling, Scorer. Sparks has had a long road to get here and if he ever makes it to 3rd level, I have no idea what to do.

Ha, we should have partnered, we got the same Ini.

Scorer
2010-02-20, 11:56 AM
Ha, we should have partnered, we got the same Ini.

:smallannoyed:

hehehehehe :smallbiggrin:

Master_Rahl22
2010-02-20, 03:38 PM
[roll0]

LOL I will laugh hard if Isolde rolls a 1 for init and I go first. Also, I'm still considering purchases.

@Sparks:
Sounds good. I suggest we stay together once we get to each other so we can lay the smack down on our opponents if they're split up, or be on even terms if they're together too. Isolde is a glass cannon with a lot of AC but only +1 to Will saves. Joshua beat Oro in the championships of round 66, and Oro is a straight fighter type with decent AC and HP and -1 to Will saves. I think you know what to do. :)

What about a power stone of Wall Walker or Psionic Scent to find them? I'm also considering a power stone of Dissolving Touch since Oro's touch AC is much lower than the regular AC.

RandomAction
2010-02-20, 05:00 PM
@Joshua:
Good idea. But, when we go looking for them, I could be readying actions to cast color spray if/when they get close enough. So stay behind me. That will leave you to do the CDC.
Another thought I had was to target myself with a sleep spell, since I am immune to sleep effects, and let them drift into a nightmare.
However, I just had an idea. If they seperate, I could cast Disguise Self, to look like one of our opponents and you can get the idea from there. :smallwink:
Or I could make myself into a copy of you to throw them off. Looking at both of thier sheets, they would consider me a higher degree of danger than you.
Nevermind that, it would take too long. Any other ideas?

02youeng
2010-02-20, 10:37 PM
Hey hey everyone, still need to decide on purchases. Good luck all.

[roll0]

For Oro:
I have another way of dealing with his magic - Counterspelling. The three main spells that we need to watch out for are Kelgore's Firebolt, Scorching Ray and Colour Spray. If I get a few scrolls of each, could make sure he never casts a spell, hehe.

Or I could buy another scroll of Lightning Bolt, hehe.

Any buffs you want? Considering buying a lot of scrolls, want to send our stats into the Heavens for this one.

Scorer
2010-02-20, 10:46 PM
@Isolde

That sounds good... Just tell me what to buy and I will... I would like invisibility and bull's strength so I can kill them with a single AoO... what do you think?

02youeng
2010-02-20, 11:05 PM
Oro:
Both good ideas. You should be able to one-shot Sparks like that, I can Magic Missile or Firebolt him down if you leave him on 1 or 2 HP. Just gonna finish looking through spells...

Master_Rahl22
2010-02-21, 09:01 AM
@Sparks:
I think I'll go with power stone of Detect Hostile Intent, since it last longer than Scent and I automatically know their direction. We should probably also consider potions of Invisibility to get the drop on them.

RandomAction
2010-02-21, 12:06 PM
Here are my purchases.
Scroll of Invisibility, -150gp
Scroll of Truestrike, -25gp
Psionic Tattoo of Biofeedback, -50gp
Psionic Tattoo of Vigor, -50gp

@Joshua
I am going with the invisibility scroll. Buy a potion. Delay your turn to after me, I will be casting a speed boost the first round to get closer to you so I then can buff with shield on my next turn.
I am still thinking on battle tactics.

Master_Rahl22
2010-02-21, 02:53 PM
Purchases:
Power Stone of Detect Hostile Intentions: 150gp
Potion of Invisibility: 300gp

@Sparks
Joshua's speed is 50 while focused. He could just double move to Y-15, right next to your starting spot and then he'd still go before Oro. Detect Hostile Intentions lasts 40 minutes, so I'll use that first. It will let us know if somebody is invis nearby and which direction, but it won't go through the walls.

RandomAction
2010-02-21, 04:11 PM
@Joshua:Nice! Do that and on my first turn, I'll hit you with the Buff and move east. Then I'll buff myself, on the next round and continue moving east. You can then start moving north, so on round 3, one of us should have contact/LoS with them. If it is me I will shout, hit them (Isolde mainly) and fall back. When they give chase, you can step out and lay the smack down.
If it is you, shout and fall back to draw them into my spells. I will then target Oro hoping to knock her out first.
Isolde's main spell will be the acid orb, with the CL boost from the gloves, dealing 2d8, I can take a max hit from that and walk off. The shield spell will stop her magic missiles, she might as well target the 'darkness' with it.
They are going to think we will go invisible as soon as possible, this is going to prompt them to either go invisible or buff to see invisibility first. Their next round, they may think I went over to you and start moving westward.
Any thoughts?

RandomAction
2010-02-22, 12:41 AM
Sparks is ready to begin.

Scorer
2010-02-22, 12:42 AM
Me not yet, I still need to do purchases. And I need to arrange purchases with 02youeng.

02youeng
2010-02-22, 01:24 PM
For Oro:
Right...two scrolls of Invisibility, and a scroll of See Invisibility is 450g. I'm gonna get a scroll of Shield and a scroll of Mage Armour too, which is 500g...which leaves me with 200g left. Any other spell you want? If you buy some scrolls, I can disarm you of them and use them too, just will take longer to cast. If you don't want any more, then I'm gonna get Nightshield, and a potion of Camoflague too.

Scorer
2010-02-22, 01:27 PM
@Isolde

I've got 310gp... I guess I can buy the scroll of Bull's strength (150) and my see invisibility (150)... We're set then?

02youeng
2010-02-22, 02:29 PM
Oro:
See Invisibility is personal, I can't cast it on you. Hmm...could get Glitterdust, to dispel their invisibility, and maybe blind them.

Scorer
2010-02-22, 02:33 PM
@Isolde

ouch... Then I guess I'll buy the bull's strength and how about Enlarge person? with that I have +6 to strength between Bull's strength, rage and Enlarge...
I also will stay close to you...

Master_Rahl22
2010-02-22, 02:42 PM
Joshua is ready

@Sparks:
I will come to you first turn, then second turn I'll put up Detect Hostile and move out. Third turn I suppose I'll drink my invis potion, but I'm wondering about that since it would only save me from Oro. I almost guarantee that Isolde will have See Invis up. I like the idea of splitting up, then yelling where they are once we find them, but I'm wondering if it would be better to stick together so we can drop the hammer on one of them as soon as we make contact.

02youeng
2010-02-22, 02:55 PM
Buying a giant scroll with 2x Invisibility, 1x See Invisibility, 1x Glitterdust, 1x Mage Armour, 1x Shield [CL 2], and 1x Expeditious Retreat, Swift [700g total]

For Oro:
I'm gonna run to your side and start buffing as quick as possible. Lots of spells to cast, heh. If you keep a ranged weapon out, with readied actions to interupt casting, you'll hear them casting spells even if you can't see them. I'll need 5 turns to cast all those, plus any other spells you buy, but they need to buff up too. I think we can do it. I also approve of your spell choices, lots of strength is always good, hehe.

RandomAction
2010-02-22, 06:39 PM
Wow, we are taking more time planning out our tactics, than the match is probably going to take. :smallbiggrin:

@Joshua: Agreed. That is the reason why I thought of not using my invisibility scroll. There are expecting us to turn invisible and that will be a turn they will use to buff to see invisibility and less to buff anything else. Isolde has a higher speed, this leads me to believe that they will meet up near Oro and begin buffing in R-1. We will be moving closer to them that round.
In R-2, We are still moving in and buffing, they should be buffing and waiting there thinking we still need time to prepare.
In R-3, If you have been moving along the inner wall, then when they see me pop up in the south and fire off a spell against Isolde (which should knock her down), Oro will have no choice but to either run to/from me. If at me, then you should be able to see her as she passes. If away then you will be in position so we can catch her between us.
The key thought to this is they will go invisibile, but need to see each other to buff. Leaving the invisibility for the last buff. This plan is to try and catch them half ready and hit them hard.
Any ideas, comment or suggestions to make this a better plan?

Master_Rahl22
2010-02-22, 09:26 PM
@Sparks:
I think it's a great plan. Misdirection and action and killing things, my favorites. :)

I think we're just waiting on Isolde's initiative and any remaining tactics discussion.

RandomAction
2010-02-22, 09:46 PM
Isolde Ini has already been rolled, we are waiting for them to finish planning and such.

@Joshua:Thanks. I like to try and plan a few rounds ahead of time, just to help save time. Too much time playing strategy games, :smallwink:.
If on R-3, I do not make LoS to either of them, or only one, I will shout it out. This way you can be prepared because I will cast a sleep spell in that area. You will be protected being behind the wall and hopefully they will sleep until the invisibility wears off.

Scorer
2010-02-22, 11:55 PM
My purchases:

Scroll of Bull's Strenght, and Enlarge Person (175gp)

Ready to go...

Scorer
2010-02-22, 11:57 PM
Also a Large Greatsword (100gp)

02youeng
2010-02-23, 03:52 PM
Oro:
Why the Large Greatsword? Your normal one will grow when I cast Enlarge person on you anyways

Scorer
2010-02-23, 11:43 PM
@Isolde

Really? didn't know that...

Hum... scratch that Large Greatsword :smallredface:

RandomAction
2010-02-24, 01:20 AM
Just in case we get to page two without starting.

Ini order:
Isolde
Joshua Balukar
Sparks
Oro

02youeng
2010-02-24, 01:34 AM
This should be a good fight. I've never seen so much planning before a match, hehe.

Oro:
Right...with the amount of spells I'll be casting, they'll probably be on us before we're done. If I were them, I'd get on us as soon as possible...we may have to move quickly, and buff as we go. Invisibility and See Invisibility first, but after that, what spells do you think I should cast?

Scorer
2010-02-24, 01:45 AM
@Isolde

Not quite sure, if you want me to snipe, enlarge person and bull strength should be last...

RandomAction
2010-02-24, 01:37 PM
I agree, 02youeng. We are almost into the second page and not a character yet has taken the first step. I predict this is going to be bloody. :smalleek:

Scorer
2010-02-25, 09:05 PM
Are we ready? or is someone missing any prep?

Master_Rahl22
2010-02-25, 09:58 PM
Sparks and Joshua have been ready for a while now.

RandomAction
2010-02-25, 10:17 PM
More than ready, just being polite for you two to finish.

Ooooooo, four more posts until next page. Ha, the last four will be the turns for round one.

Scorer
2010-02-25, 10:40 PM
I'm ready then, just need 02youeng to say if he's ready and we can go...

02youeng
2010-02-26, 12:06 AM
I need a little time, sorry...2 days most. Really really ill right now, my eyes hurt from just looking at the screen long enough to type this.

RandomAction
2010-02-26, 02:22 AM
Speaking for myself, I say take all the time you need.

Scorer
2010-02-26, 10:39 AM
Yeah, health always comes first, take your time. We're going to win anyways :smalltongue:

RandomAction
2010-02-26, 02:04 PM
Only if we lose. :smallwink:

@Joshua:I have been calculating again and I think I can reach LoS to them in R-2. I am thinking of a disruptive first strike and then falling back. Your thoughts?

New page.
Ini order:
Isolde
Joshua Balukar
Sparks
Oro

Master_Rahl22
2010-02-26, 09:39 PM
@Sparks:
Joshua could be in B-15 on turn one. The only problem is he would have 0 buffs up, and Isolde is what I consider the more dangerous of the two. He could also be at I-8 turn one, and to the NW corner of the map on turn 2, again with 0 buffs though. It would be a gamble for sure. What about a compromise, I double move to U-8 on the first turn, and you single move then cast Shield on me so I at least have that one. Then we can decide if we want to rush or buff once more.

RandomAction
2010-02-26, 11:24 PM
@Joshua:Like I said I was thinking. Let's keep with the plan we have already. You come to me and I buff in R-1.

02youeng
2010-02-28, 02:19 AM
Sorry about that - I's a bit better now.

Oro:
Hmm...if I were them, I'd rush us before our buffs were up. A 4d6 damage Kelegor's Firebolt to the face would be pretty lethal, heh. I'm gonna give you Invisibility, me See Invisibility, then ready an action to use Colour Spray.

Scorer
2010-02-28, 02:31 AM
@Isolde

All righty!

02youeng
2010-02-28, 03:50 AM
More than a page and a half into the game...I'm ready, hehe.

Master_Rahl22
2010-02-28, 10:40 AM
LOL, ok well we were waiting on you since you go first. Take it away.

RandomAction
2010-02-28, 10:44 PM
Please by all means, begin. *cracks knuckles*

02youeng
2010-03-01, 11:22 PM
Isolde, round 1

Actions:
Starting in B13 with shortsword in one hand, wearing my gloves, giant scroll in other hand.
Swift action: cast Expeditious Retreat, Swift
Move action: move to D2
Standard action: cast Invisibility on Oro

[roll0] [DC 3]

Refs and Oro:
Open up my actions spoiler, there should be another 2. The 2nd spoiler is my actions in LoS of you

Turn done

Stats:
HP: 7/7
AC: 16 [12 FF, 14 Touch]

Arcanist's Gloves: 2/2 charges left

Spells prepared:

Level 0: Ghost Sound x3, Detect Magic
Level 1: Colour Spray x2, Lesser Orb of Acid

Scroll spells left: Invisibility, See Invisibility, Glitterdust, Mage Armour, Shield [CL2]

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-02, 08:11 AM
Joshua Balukar, turn 1

Refs and Sparks:
Start in N-25 holding potion and power stone, greatsword sheathed.
Double move to Y-15

End of turn

Stats:
HP: 24/24
AC: 15, FF: 14, Touch: 11
PP: 7/7
Buffs:
Psionically Focused

RandomAction
2010-03-02, 01:02 PM
Sparks,R-1:
Refs/Joshua:
Start in Y-14, with wand held ready.
Activate wand casting Shield CL1 on Joshua - standard action.
Whisper to partner.Keep the plan. You now go north and I go west.
Move to X-8 - move.

End turn.
Stats:
Hp: 17/17
AC: 18(+5armor+3dex), T-13, F-15
Saves: F+5/R+3/W+3
Listen/Spot: -5/-5
Spells:
Duskblade - 3/3/1
Beguiler - 5/4

Scorer
2010-03-02, 09:50 PM
Oro 1st Turn

I start in M2 with the scroll I bought and a potion shield of faith

Move: I move to E2
Standard: Drink Potion

and whisper to Isolde

I have my scroll in my hand, you can take it. But first get invisible yourself.

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ M2
Oro ended @ E2
HP 18/18
AC 20 (10 +1 Shield, +3 Dex, +4 Armor, +2 Deflection) T 15 FF 17
98 arrows left

Hand 1 Wielding: Scroll
Hand 2 Wielding: Free

Consumables Used:
None yet

Invisibility 1/30 Rounds
Shield of Faith 1/10 Rounds

Scorer
2010-03-02, 09:51 PM
Los check?

AlterForm
2010-03-03, 05:48 PM
Init Ref AlterForm

@Refs
Round Summary
Isolde begins in B13, casts SER, moves to D2, casts Invisibility off a scroll on Oro. CL check succeeds. Oro is now invisible.
DCs to hear: 0(SER), 9(5 + 4 MS), 0(Invisibility) respectively.

Joshua begins in N25, double-moves to Y15.
DC to hear: 4(5 - 1 MS)

Sparks begins in Y14, casts Shield on Joshua, whispers to Joshua.
DCs to hear: 0(Shield), 15(Whisper)

Oro begins in M2, moves to E2, drinks a potion, and whispers to Isolde.
DCs to hear: 7(5 + 2 MS), 15(Whisper)

LoS to come; need some questions answered first.

@Isolde
Does Swift Expeditious Retreat have vocal components?

@Oro
What negates your -3 ACP?

Scorer
2010-03-03, 08:43 PM
@ref

er? what? what do you mean?

AlterForm
2010-03-03, 09:23 PM
@Oro
Your armor and shield grant a -3 armor check penalty, not reflected in your skills. Is this penalty simply not listed in the modifier calculations for your skills, or do you have some way of ignoring/negating it?

Scorer
2010-03-03, 09:24 PM
@Oro
Your armor and shield grant a -3 armor check penalty, not reflected in your skills. Is this penalty simply not listed in the modifier calculations for your skills, or do you have some way of ignoring/negating it?

Nope, it's a typo... Two sheet checks and my own checkings and it got pass :smalleek:

Correcting them...

EDIT: Corrected :smallredface:

02youeng
2010-03-04, 07:47 AM
Refs:
Yup, has vocal components. Only a vocal component, in fact

AlterForm
2010-03-04, 07:49 PM
Round Checkpoint

Init Ref AlterForm

@Refs
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

No one has a chance of hearing anyone.

Round Summary
Isolde begins in B13, casts SER, moves to D2, casts Invisibility off a scroll on Oro. CL check succeeds. Oro is now invisible.
DCs to hear: 0(SER), 9(5 + 4 MS), 0(Invisibility) respectively.

Joshua begins in N25, double-moves to Y15.
DC to hear: 4(5 - 1 MS)

Sparks begins in Y14, casts Shield on Joshua, whispers to Joshua.
DCs to hear: 0(Shield), 15(Whisper)

Oro begins in M2, moves to E2, drinks a potion, and whispers to Isolde.
DCs to hear: 7(5 + 2 MS), 15(Whisper)

@Isolde
When you arrive in D2, Oro is still in M2. How does your invisibility spell reach him? A readied action could do it, but will muck with the initiative order.

On his turn, Oro moves to E2 (scroll and potion in hand) and drinks a potion. He then whispers "I have my scroll in my hand, you can take it. But first get invisible yourself."

@Joshua
You arrive uneventfully in Y15. Sparks casts Shield (Dur: 1 min) on you, and whispers "Keep the plan. You now go north and I go west."

@Sparks
Joshua arrives in Y15. No other LoS.

@Oro
As you may know from his spoiler(s), Isolde arrives in D2 and casts invisibility off a scroll on you. However, I don't see how he can cast it at a range greater than touch, so if you can clear that up it would be much appreciated.

AlterForm
2010-03-04, 08:58 PM
Previous post updated; triggering subscription update.

Scorer
2010-03-04, 11:57 PM
@refs

You know what? I have no idea :smalltongue:

You better ask Isolde

02youeng
2010-03-05, 02:49 AM
Refs:
Gah, my bad, I thought it was a short-range spell. I'll cast it as a readied action if that's an acceptable change, as my turn was illegal, heh. If not, I'll cast it on myself, then make enough noise for Oro to know which square I'm standing in

AlterForm
2010-03-05, 05:52 PM
Init Ref AlterForm

@Refs
Nothing to see here

@Isolde
Because the listed action was in fact completely illegal, yes, that is acceptable. Your initiative order will shift to just above Oro.

@Joshua
No change from Post 59 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8011412&postcount=59).

@Sparks
No change from Post 59 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8011412&postcount=59).

@Oro
LoS as given in Post 59 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8011412&postcount=59), except that Isolde casts from the scroll as a readied action triggered off your moving adjacent to him.

Isolde's initiative shifts to just above Oro.

Round 2 begins with Joshua.

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-05, 09:48 PM
Joshua Balukar, turn 2

LOS:
Standard: Manifest Detect Hostile Intent from power stone
Free: Drop empty stone
Move: Move to U-7 and draw greatsword

Question for Sparks:
Did you cast the Shield from your own list or from a wand/scroll? How long is the duration is basically what I'm getting at.

End of turn

Stats:
AC: 19, FF: 18, Touch: 11
PP: 4/7
Buffs:
Psionically Focused
Shield 9/10 ? not sure on total duration, assuming it's 1 min. for now
Detect Hostile Intent 400/400

AlterForm
2010-03-05, 09:55 PM
@Joshua
He cast it from a wand, at CL1

RandomAction
2010-03-05, 10:40 PM
Sparks,R-2:

Refs/Joshua:Used the wand, so 1 minute duration.

Refs/LoS:
Activate wand, casting shield on myself. - standard.
Move to X-3 - move.
End turn.

Stats:Location: X-3
Shield spell: 10/10
AC: 22(+5armor+3dex+4shield), T-13, F-19(+5armor+3shield)
Spells:
Duskblade - 3/3/1
Beguiler - 5/4

02youeng
2010-03-07, 05:51 PM
Damn, sorry, thought I was after Oro, not just before. Blonde moment for me. Turn coming up in the next few minutes..

02youeng
2010-03-08, 08:46 AM
Make that a few hours. Net died and I got tired, heh

Isolde, turn 2

Actions:
As it's possible I might have LoS right now, gonna warn whoever's looking that my actions will change if I have LoS.

Standard action: cast See Invisibility on myself

[roll0] [DC 3]

Swift action: enter Child of Shadow stance
Move action: move to C8

Turn done, gonna get LoS

Stats:
20% concelement

Spells prepared:

Scroll spells left: Invisibility, Glitterdust, Mage Armour, Shield [CL2]

Sallera
2010-03-08, 11:17 AM
Isolde:That's DC4, it's CL+1.

02youeng
2010-03-08, 11:47 AM
Refs:
Dammit. Least I didn't roll a 1, heh.

Sallera
2010-03-08, 12:01 PM
Isolde:Don't forget your Wis check to avoid mishap.

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-09, 04:44 PM
What are we still waiting on? Is it Oro's turn?

Scorer
2010-03-09, 09:43 PM
I was waiting for the LoS...

02youeng
2010-03-10, 08:54 AM
Refs:
[roll0]

Still need LoS...here's to hoping that they sprinted all the way to our side so that this mishap doesn't matter, cos I'll be redoing my turn, heh.

TheFallenOne
2010-03-11, 08:23 AM
Refs
Wait, shouldn't have LoS been established when Sparks entered X4? :smallconfused: I'm slightly confused because Sallera ignored this and went ahead with that failed CL check and Sallera usually is quite thorough.

If I'm right we should rewind to Sparks Round 2 since he still had 10 ft movement left. Just want confirmation to not screw up my first LoS check

Psionic Dog
2010-03-13, 08:25 PM
@TheFallenOne
Sallera did not ignore Sparks insofar as no LoS was made: the illegal spell had priority since the resolution of the action would have greatly effected what Sparks did or did not see.

At least, that's what I'd guess initially what happened.

Refs
Tradition!

Sparks
When you reach X-4 you see Isolde in D-2.

No other LoS. You may revise/continue actions from this point if you wish.

Joshua
No LoS

Oro
You see Joshua in U-7, Sparks in X-4, and Isolde in D-2

Isolde
You see Sparks in X-4, and last saw Oro in E-2

Rewind back to Sparks - Round 2.

RandomAction
2010-03-13, 11:35 PM
No change to my earlier actions.

02youeng
2010-03-14, 08:31 AM
Isolde, turn 2, redoux

Actions:
Whisper to D2
Going around the corner, one pace north, five paces east
Swift action: enter Child of Shadows stance
Standard action: cast Invisibility on myself
[roll0] [DC 4]
Move action: move to C8

Turn done, Oro up, I believe

02youeng
2010-03-14, 08:32 AM
Oh, and stats:
20% concelement

Spells prepared:

Scroll spells left: See Invisibility, Glitterdust, Mage Armour, Shield [CL2]

Scorer
2010-03-14, 09:30 AM
Oro 2nd Turn

I move half speed to C6

Move Silently [roll0]

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ E2
Oro ended @ C6
HP 18/18
98 arrows left

Consumables Used:
None yet

Invisibility 2/30 Rounds
Shield of Faith 2/10 Rounds

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-14, 10:12 AM
Joshua Balukar, turn 3

LOS:
Move: Move to M-3. Don't forget I have Detect Hostile Intentions up

Not done, need LOS

Stats:
Buffs:
Psionically Focused
Shield 8/10
Detect Hostile Intent 399/400

Psionic Dog
2010-03-15, 08:39 AM
Refs
[roll0]
[roll1]
They hear nothing.

Oro
No LoS

Isolde
No LoS

Sparks
You see Isolde cast a spell from a scroll then turn invisible.

A little later you see Joshua move to M-3.

Joshua
You see Sparks in X-3, no other LoS.
You detect no hostile intents.

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-15, 12:53 PM
Joshua Balukar, turn 3 continued

LOS:
Move: Move to D-3.

End of turn

Stats:
Buffs:
Psionically Focused
Shield 8/10
Detect Hostile Intent 399/400

RandomAction
2010-03-16, 09:19 PM
Sparks,R-3:
Refs/LoS:
Cast a spell - standard action.
Spellcraft DC:16
Cast Expeditious Retreat.
Move to L-3.
Speak to partner loud enough for him to hear.
@Joshua/Refs:One saw Isolde in D-2, go invis. No see Oro, maybe invis too. They be close One thinks.

End turn.

Stats:Location: L-3
Expeditious Retreat: 10/10
Shield spell: 9/10
Spells:
Duskblade - 3/3/1
Beguiler - 5/4(-1)

02youeng
2010-03-17, 06:52 PM
Isolde, turn 3

Actions:
Hmm...still don't have see invisibility up. But I don't think I have time for anymore buffs, and they can't see me, but can sense me...

Free action: speak out loud...call it a DC 0 Listen DC at 10ft. The stone walls should stop them hearing. If Oro took my hint and came around this corner anyways...

"Oro, I believe we're out of time. It seems they didn't wait for spells, one came around the corner last turn. I'm willing to bet they're getting closer. Call out where you are, readying a Colour Spray, I don't want to hit you."

Move action: move to C5
Free action: drop my scroll in C5
Swift action: Transmute, for +2 Int for 10 turns
Standard action: ready an action: cast Colour Spray as soon as an enemy comes into LoS, within range of the spell, or hear anyone that doesn't identify themselves as Oro within range of the spell

Turn done

Stats:
20% concelement

Invisibility: 29/30 rounds remaining
Transmute [+2 Int]: 10/10 rounds remaining

Spells prepared:

Scorer
2010-03-17, 07:10 PM
I prefer to wait for LoS before my turn.

Psionic Dog
2010-03-18, 11:18 AM
High Ref PsiDog

@Refs
"Load enough to be heard"
*scratches head*

Ya know what? I believe by precedent anyone in LoS who is reasonably close can automatically be heard. The next question is, did Oro and Isolde hear?

I'll guess Sparks was loud enough for Isolde to understand on a '10' - or DC -2 in this case.

+5 distance + 15 wall = DC 18 for Oro/Isolde to hear.
Neither can make that by 10 to understand, and both see Joshua, so moving on.

Oro
You see Joshua appear at D-3.
No other LoS.

Isolde
You see Joshua appear at D-3.
No other LoS

Sparks
You see Joshua in D-3

Joshua
When you reach D-3 you detect two counts of hostile intent to the east.

You see / hear what Sparks does/says.

Rewind to start of Isolde's turn.

02youeng
2010-03-19, 09:32 PM
Refs:
Same actions as before.

Scorer
2010-03-19, 09:34 PM
please tell me when it is my turn, thanks

02youeng
2010-03-20, 12:33 AM
Sorry, your go now

Scorer
2010-03-21, 10:42 PM
Sorry for the delay, stupid subscription didn't tell me :smallredface:

Oro 3rd Turn

I move half speed to C2

Move Silently [roll0]
Free: Draw Tanglefoot Bag

Ready an Action:
To throw Tanglefoot at Joshua if he steps C4

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ C6
Oro ended @ C2
HP 18/18
98 arrows left

Hand 2 Wielding: Tanglefoot

Consumables Used:
None yet

Invisibility 3/30 Rounds
Shield of Faith 3/10 Rounds

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-22, 06:58 AM
I'd like LOS before I take my turn.

Psionic Dog
2010-03-22, 08:12 AM
Refs
[roll0]
[roll1]

Oro
Sparks is in L3, Joshua is in D-3

Isolde
You hear someone to your east move through your square and on a little further to your west.

Joshua is still in D-3.

Sparks
No change. Joshua is in D-3

Joshua
You hear movement to your North-West.
You detect one hostile intent to your North-West and one hostile intent to your North-East.

Sparks is still in L3.

02youeng
2010-03-22, 12:55 PM
Refs:
Whisper into C6: "If you're there, watch out, I've got a Colour Spray readied"

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-22, 08:49 PM
Joshua Balukar, turn 4

LOS:
Standard: Activate Boots of Stomping. If either of my opponents are in the area of A-C, 1-3 they must make a DC 13 Reflex save or be prone and take [roll0] nonlethal damage.
Free: Say to Sparks, "I heard one of them Northwest of me"
No move

End of turn

Stats:
Buffs:
Psionically Focused
Shield 7/10
Detect Hostile Intent 398/400

RandomAction
2010-03-23, 12:38 PM
Sparks,R-4:
Refs/LoS:
Move to D-2.
Cast a spell - standard action.
Spellcraft DC:16Color spray.
The effect is a cone into the following areas A-1/A-2/A-3/B-1/B-2/B-3/C-2, anyone in those areas will need to make a DC:14 Will save or be unconcous/stunned/blinded for [roll0] rounds, then blinded/stunned for [roll1] rounds and then stunned for 1 round after that.
Whisper to partner: "One will cast Detect magic next turn, so One can see enemy auras."
End turn.
Stats:Location: D-2
Expeditious Retreat: 9/10
Shield spell: 8/10
Spells:
Duskblade - 3/3/1
Beguiler - 5/4(-2)

Psionic Dog
2010-03-23, 12:59 PM
Hold up everyone, I may have missed something important.

@Refs
Ok, so Isolde readies a color spray that Joshua aught to auto-trigger.
Since Isolde was given a rewind and still readied the action I can only assume Isolde means to exclude Joshua's current position for trigger conditions. As things are currently posted I think it would trigger when Sparks reaches D-2.

However, before then I completely missed Isolde's warning to Oro and the fact that the dropped scroll is visible to all in LoS. Let's see if anyone want's a rewind.

[roll0] DC 11 to understand Isolde << Edit: Already rolled 11 for this round.
[roll1] DC 10 to understand Isolde.

Sparks has a -5 distance and -5 partial wall and can't understand it.

Ok, a few bits of extra information that may or may not demand a rewind from lots of people...

Confirmations needed from:

Oro
Before moving you saw a scroll drop in C-5 and hear Isolde say something you can't understand.
Would this have somehow changed your actions?

Joshua
Forgot to mention:
After arriving in D3 you also heard:

"Oro, I believe we're out of time. It seems they didn't wait for spells, one came around the corner last turn. I'm willing to bet they're getting closer. Call out where you are, readying a Colour Spray, I don't want to hit you."

And a moment later you see a scroll drop to the ground in C-5.

Everything else in the previous LoS checks is still correct.
Would this have changed your action?

Also,
@Isolde
If both Oro and Joshua pass on rewinds then I believe your readied action will trigger when Sparks moves to D-2

Scorer
2010-03-23, 08:57 PM
@Psidog

I think I will keep my turn, except that instead of drawing tanglefoot I draw Greatsword

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-23, 08:59 PM
Refs:
I would've taken a 5ft step to E-3 after using the Boots of Stomping. That's the only change I would make to my turn. Oh, and if it's allowed, look at Sparks and hold up 1 finger and point to the general area northwest of me, then hold up 1 finger and point around the corner.

02youeng
2010-03-23, 09:38 PM
Refs:
I'll decline taking my readied action unless the other moves into LoS too. I'm pretty sure Oro is in front of me, and I don't want to take him out unless I can take both of my opponents too.

Psionic Dog
2010-03-24, 09:24 AM
High Ref PsiDog

Refs
Nothing to say

Joshua revised his turn: LoS current up to the end of his turn.

Oro
You have LoS against both Sparks and Joshua.

Sparks is still in L3 (for now) and Joshua 5-ft steps to E-3 after catching you in a Stomp effect. (See Joshua's Round 4 LoS spoiler. Only revision was for Joshua to 5-ft step to E-3 afterward and then holds up 1 finger, point to the general area northwest, then hold up 1 finger again, and point around the corner.)

Isolde
Joshua activates his boots then steps south out of LoS.

No LoS for now.

Sparks
After activating his boots Joshua steps back to E-3 and holds up 1 finger and points to the general area northwest, then holds up 1 finger and points around the corner.

Does this change your actions in anyway?

Joshua
From E-3 you detect only one hostile intent of the North-West with LoS to Sparks only.

Need info from Oro.
Need to know if Sparks wish to revise or keep his turn.

Scorer
2010-03-24, 10:35 AM
@Psidog

I'm assuming you need my reflex save---> [roll0]

RandomAction
2010-03-24, 04:18 PM
Refs:
Yeah it does, The only change is that I wish to stop my movement in E-2 instead of D-2.

Psionic Dog
2010-03-24, 09:20 PM
Thanky

Refs
None of the opposition has a chance to understand Sparks.

LoS

Oro
LoS to Sparks & Joshua.
Sparks revised turn to end at E-2 and cast.

Make a DC 14 will as a flash of light washes over you.
Sparks then whispers something to Joshua

Isolde
You see Sparks appear at E-2 and cast a spell.
DC 16 spellcraft
Color Spray

A cone of light flashes north, but doesn't touch you. Sparks then whispers to something to his east.

Sparks
Moved to E-2, cast Color Spray straight north, whisper to partner. Got it.

No change in LoS.
LoS to Joshua only

Joshua
Sparks revises to end next to you in E-2 where he casts a spell sending a cone of light straight north.
He then whispers: "One will cast Detect magic next turn, so One can see enemy auras."

You detect one hostile intent to the north west.
No other LoS

Play on. :smallsmile:

Scorer
2010-03-24, 09:37 PM
@Psidog

[roll0]

Carry on

02youeng
2010-03-24, 09:43 PM
Refs:
[roll0]
I can guess the spell from the description either way...

So...who's up next?

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-24, 09:46 PM
Now I'm confused, whose turn is it?

Psionic Dog
2010-03-25, 07:25 AM
Sparks when last.

Who goes after Sparks, Isolde?

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-25, 11:41 AM
Yes, I think Isolde and Oro are up next.

02youeng
2010-03-25, 11:54 AM
Isolde, turn 4

Actions:
Hmm...I suppose I wouldn't know if Oro passed or failed his [what's probably a] Will Save against [what is likely to be] Colour Spray. But if Sparks is whispering, then he's next to his partner. Colour Spray tiem!

Move action: move to C-1
Standard action, cast Colour Spray, hitting E2 and E3 [and any relevent squares around it, never been great at figuring out cones] - DC 16 Will Save [+2 Int from Transmute in effect] and losing my Invisibility.

Will do some talking after I see the results of the spell, but otherwise turn done

Need some reffege again

Stats:
20% concelement

Transmute [+2 Int]: 9/10 rounds remaining

Spells prepared:

Level 1: Colour Spray x1, Lesser Orb of Acid

Psionic Dog
2010-03-26, 07:54 AM
refs
Hi.
See Isolde's spoiler for color spray effects

Oro
You now have LoS to everyone.
Sparks is in E-2, Joshua is in E-3, and Isolde appears in C-1 as he casts spell sending a cone of light to the southeast

Isolde
No Change.
Rolled the following for you:
Unconscious, Blinded, stunned: [roll0]
Blinded, stunned: [roll1]
Stunned: 1

Sparks
You have LoS to Joshua (E-3) and Isolde appears at (C-1) after casting a spell that sends a burst of light south-east into the two of you.

Make a DC 16 Will Save or be:
Unconscious, Blinded, stunned: 6 rounds
Blinded, stunned: 2 rounds
Stunned: 1.

By the way, are WarForged "living creatures?"
If they aren't you will not fall Unconscious on a failed save although all other effects would still apply.

Joshua
You have LoS to Sparks (E-2).
The hostile intent to your North-East is still hostile. You detect a second hostile intent appear north of you, and move to your North-East where Isolde appears in C-1 after casting a spell that sends a cone of light south-east into the two of you.

Make a DC 16 Will Save or be:
Unconscious, Blinded, stunned: 6 rounds
Blinded, stunned: 2 rounds
Stunned: 1.

RandomAction
2010-03-26, 04:30 PM
Refs:
Warforged are living constructs. With the description of them found in ECS and other sources, they can be rendered unconcious.
Here is the will save-DC:16

Scorer
2010-03-27, 09:49 AM
Is it my turn again?

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-27, 01:23 PM
Refs:
Spending 1 power point to activate Elan Resistance, puts me at 3/7 PP [roll0]

Psionic Dog
2010-03-28, 02:28 PM
Is it my turn again?

I think so, yes.

Scorer
2010-03-28, 05:17 PM
Oro 4th Turn

5' step to D3

Move: Put Tanglefoot Away
Free: Draw Alchemist Fire
Free: Draw Greatsword
Standard: Ready an Action

To throw Alchemist Fire if someone starts casting a spell or end turn.

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ C6
Oro ended @ C2
HP 18/18
98 arrows left

Hand 1 Wielding: Greatsword
Hand 2 Wielding: Alchemist Fire

Consumables Used:
None yet

Invisibility 4/30 Rounds
Shield of Faith 4/10 Rounds

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-28, 08:40 PM
Requesting LOS before my turn

Psionic Dog
2010-03-29, 06:33 AM
Refs
Listen checks to hear Oro. DC 7
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Oro
No Change

Isolde
Both made there saves.
No Change

Sparks
No Change

Joshua
The unseen hostile intent to the NorthWest moves to your North.
You also hear movement approach from the North-NorthWest to your North.

You still have LoS to Isolde and Sparks.

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-29, 07:02 AM
Joshua Balukar, turn 5

LOS:
Free: Say "The other one is north of me"
Free: 5 foot step to D-2
Standard: Attack Isolde
[roll0]
[roll1]
No move

End of turn

Stats:
PP: 3/7
Buffs:
Psionically Focused
Shield 6/10
Detect Hostile Intent 397/400

RandomAction
2010-03-29, 07:56 AM
I believe that I am in LoS to everyone, so here is my turn in the open.

Sparks,R-5:
5' step to E-1.
Activate Gloves - swift action.
Cast a spell @ Isolde - standard.
Spellcraft DC:16
Kelgore's Firebolt @ CL4
Damage: [roll0]
Reflex save DC:14 for half damage.
Draw scroll - move.

End turn.

Stats:Location: E-1
Expeditious Retreat: 8/10
Shield spell: 7/10
Spells:
Duskblade - 3/3(-1)/1
Beguiler - 5/4(-2)

Scorer
2010-03-29, 08:51 AM
That triggers Oro's readied action...

Throw Alchemist Fire to Sparks, should be against AC10?

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]
If Crit
[roll2]
Additional Damage
[roll3]

If hit, Joshua gets 1 point of splash damage

Scorer
2010-03-29, 08:53 AM
My turn is now just before Sparks and Oro appears from invisibility in D3

02youeng
2010-03-29, 09:21 AM
In case you pass your concentration check: Child of Shadows stance active, 20% concelement. On a 1, I live, hehe

[roll0]

[roll1]

RandomAction
2010-03-30, 12:17 AM
Sorry for the splash damage there partner.

Concentration check: [roll0]

02youeng
2010-03-30, 05:05 AM
Isolde drops to the beautiful land of -9 HP. Darn you both for your awesome rolls

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-30, 07:05 AM
If Oro is now just before Sparks, I guess that means it's Joshua's turn again. We can ignore this if I'm jumping the gun.

Joshua Balukar, turn 6

Free: 5ft step to C-3
Standard: Attack Oro, expending focus for Psionic Weapon
[roll0]
[roll1]

End of turn

Stats:
HP: 23/24
Buffs:
Shield 5/10
Detect Hostile Intent 396/400

Scorer
2010-03-30, 10:33 AM
Oro 5th Turn, Round 6

I'll make you pay for Isolde's death! Well, not exactly pay, you know.... Also, that's a miss

First off second Alchemist Fire Damage to Sparks
[roll0]

5' step to E2

Standard: Throw it at Sparks

Attack
[roll1]
Damage
[roll2]
If Crit
[roll3]
Additional Damage
[roll4]

Free: Grab Greatsword with both hands
Free: Take 1 point of Fire splash damage

[/spoiler]

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ E3
Oro ended @ D3
HP 18/18
98 arrows left

Hand 2 Wielding: Greatsword

Consumables Used:
2x Alchemist Fire

Shield of Faith 5/10 Rounds

Scorer
2010-03-30, 10:39 AM
See Isolde? We have awesome rolls too :smallbiggrin: Unless you have a buff I don't know about, I beleive Sparks is on -1

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-30, 12:50 PM
I think we need clarification on when Sparks takes the extra damage.

If desired, the target can use a full-round action to attempt to extinguish the flames before taking this additional damage. This would seem to imply that it happens at the end of his next turn, not at the beginning of your next turn. Asking for ref help.

Scorer
2010-03-30, 01:49 PM
Alchemist’s Fire: You can throw a flask of alchemist’s fire as a splash weapon. Treat this attack as a ranged touch attack with a range increment of 10 feet.

A direct hit deals 1d6 points of fire damage. Every creature within 5 feet of the point where the flask hits takes 1 point of fire damage from the splash. On the round following a direct hit, the target takes an additional 1d6 points of damage. If desired, the target can use a full-round action to attempt to extinguish the flames before taking this additional damage.

Whether the damage is on my turn or Sparks turn, he can't roll to put fire away, as that would happen exactly at the beggining of his turn, before he could act. There's been the same issue with Heth (Corsair420) at the beggining of his first match in Round 80, when Hedges recovered magically before he could move.

RandomAction
2010-03-30, 03:22 PM
Yeah the fire puts me down before I can act, but I do get an AoO with my natural weapon before I go.

Slam attack: [roll0]
Crit check: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Crit dmg: [roll3]

Scorer
2010-03-30, 03:48 PM
And that's a miss.

Phew! :smalleek:

hustlertwo
2010-03-30, 08:16 PM
Whether the damage is on my turn or Sparks turn, he can't roll to put fire away, as that would happen exactly at the beggining of his turn, before he could act. There's been the same issue with Heth (Corsair420) at the beggining of his first match in Round 80, when Hedges recovered magically before he could move.

That's news to me. Are you sure this is established Arena precedent?

Scorer
2010-03-30, 09:03 PM
Yup, ask Sallera, any effect that last 1 round (which is the case) ends or takes effect at the beggining of the turn in question, before you can act.

Sallera
2010-03-30, 09:14 PM
The extra damage would happen at the beginning of the thrower's next turn. Ordinarily, the one hit would get the chance to put it out first, it's just the use of a readied action that prevents that.

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-31, 06:37 AM
Ok, well it looks like it's down to the big dumb fighters. :smallwink:

Joshua Balukar, turn 7

Free: 5ft step to D-2
Standard: Attack Oro
[roll0]
[roll1]

End of turn

Stats:
Buffs:
Shield 4/10
Detect Hostile Intent 395/400

Scorer
2010-03-31, 11:27 AM
Oro 6th Turn, Round 7

That's a hit

5' step to F2

Free: Take Greatsword with one hand
Move: Draw Tanglefoot Bag
Standard: Throw it at Joshua

Touch Attack
[roll0]

If Hit get pasted for [roll1]

Free: Grab Greatsword with both hands

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ E2
Oro ended @ F2
HP 4/18
98 arrows left

Consumables Used:
2x Alchemist Fire
1x Tanglefoot Bag

Shield of Faith 6/10 Rounds

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-31, 01:42 PM
Rolling save, then I'll take my turn. [roll0]

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-31, 01:46 PM
Joshua Balukar, turn 8

Standard: Attack goo, automatic hit
[roll0]

End of turn.

Stats:
AC: 17, FF: 16, Touch: 9 (-2 from tanglefoot)

Entangled 5/5

Buffs:
Shield 3/10
Detect Hostile Intent 394/400

Scorer
2010-03-31, 02:08 PM
Oro 7th Turn, Round 8

You're gonna like this

Free: Drop Gretsword

Full-Round Action: Rapid Shot with Alchemist Fire

Attack 1
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]
If Crit
[roll2]
Additional Damage
[roll3]

Attack 2
[roll4]
Damage
[roll5]
If Crit
[roll6]
Additional Damage
[roll7]

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ F2
Oro ended @ F2
HP 4/18
98 arrows left

Hand 1 Wielding: Free

Consumables Used:
4x Alchemist Fire
1x Tanglefoot Bag
1x Potion Shield of Faith

Shield of Faith 7/10 Rounds

Scorer
2010-03-31, 02:10 PM
Calculating landing point for that miss...

[roll0]

EDIT: Bah... hits nothing

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-31, 02:47 PM
Joshua Balukar, turn 9

Immediate: Spend 2 PP to negate all of the damage

Standard: Attack goo, automatic hit and min damage is enough to break free
Move: Move to E-2.

End of turn.

Stats:
PP: 1/7

Entangled 4/5

Buffs:
Shield 2/10
Detect Hostile Intent 393/400

Scorer
2010-03-31, 03:34 PM
Oro 8th Turn, Round 9

Well, now is nothing else but to trust in rolls

Second Fire Damage
[roll0]

Move: Pick Greatsword

Free: Rage

Attack you!

Attack
[roll1]
Damage
[roll2]
If Crit
[roll3]
Additional Damage
[roll4]

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ F2
Oro ended @ F2
HP 4/18 +4/4
AC 18 (10 +1 Shield, +3 Dex, +4 Armor, +2 Deflection, -2 Rage) T 13 FF 15
AC for AoO is still 20
98 arrows left

Consumables Used:
4x Alchemist Fire
1x Tanglefoot Bag

Shield of Faith 8/10 Rounds

Rage 1/6 effects:
+4 STR
+4 CON
+2 Will
-2 AC

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-31, 09:13 PM
Joshua Balukar, turn 10

Attack of Opportunity for you picking up your sword
[roll0]
[roll1]

Standard: Attack you
[roll2]
[roll3]
No move

End of turn.

Stats:

Entangled 3/5

Buffs:
Shield 1/10
Detect Hostile Intent 392/400

hustlertwo
2010-03-31, 09:26 PM
Josh, you need to update your stats to reflect the 2 HP damage from the second round of Alchemist's Fire burnage. Also, your attack mod would be +4 right now, since you're entangled (removing the gunk only frees you to move at half speed, I don't believe it actually ends the entangled status effect. That persists until the duration expires.)

Scorer
2010-03-31, 10:15 PM
Oro 9th Turn, Round 10

Miss and Miss (phew... :smalleek:)

Attack you!

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]
If Crit
[roll2]
Additional Damage
[roll3]

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ F2
Oro ended @ F2
HP 4/18 +4/4
AC for AoO is still 20
98 arrows left

Consumables Used:
4x Alchemist Fire
1x Tanglefoot Bag

Shield of Faith 9/10 Rounds

Rage 2/6 effects:
+4 STR
+4 CON
+2 Will
-2 AC

Scorer
2010-03-31, 10:16 PM
Why I have the feeling that Hustler is laughing at me.... I wonder...

hustlertwo
2010-03-31, 10:49 PM
Very astute. And I had already been planning on saying how lately this battle was full of suck on both sides, with no rolls above 9 or so out of the last 7 or 8 used. But a nat 1 on the attack and a 19 on the useless crit confirm...yeah, that's funny. Always said those were a bad idea.

Master_Rahl22
2010-04-01, 07:30 AM
Yeah, I have my AC updated, just forgot the penalty to attacks.

Joshua Balukar, turn 11

[roll0]
[roll1]
No move

End of turn.

Stats:
HP: 21/24
AC: 13, FF: 12, Touch: 9 (-2 from tanglefoot)

Entangled 2/5

Buffs:
Detect Hostile Intent 391/400

02youeng
2010-04-01, 08:10 AM
Oh, and cos my ego demands I find some way of salvaging my situation - stablisation check

[roll0] [10 = I live!]

EDIT: Isolde gasps as her charred lungs creak, before finally failing.

Scorer
2010-04-01, 11:01 AM
Oro 10th Turn, Round 11

Miss (phew again... :smalleek:)

Attack you!

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]
If Crit
[roll2]
Additional Damage
[roll3]

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ F2
Oro ended @ F2
HP 4/18 +4/4
98 arrows left

Consumables Used:
4x Alchemist Fire
1x Tanglefoot Bag

Shield of Faith 10/10 Rounds

Rage 3/6 effects:
+4 STR
+4 CON
+2 Will
-2 AC

hustlertwo
2010-04-01, 11:07 AM
Ha, and now the other way around.

Looks like it's down to sudden death.

Master_Rahl22
2010-04-02, 11:47 AM
Joshua Balukar, turn 12

[roll0]
[roll1]
No move

End of turn. Sigh, knew I should've just manifested Shield. *crosses fingers and hopes for bad luck for Oro's next attack roll*

Stats:
HP: 3/24
AC: 13, FF: 12, Touch: 9 (-2 from tanglefoot)

Entangled 1/5

Buffs:
Detect Hostile Intent 390/400

Scorer
2010-04-02, 09:17 PM
Oro 11th Turn, Round 12

Miss (BIG phew! :smalleek:)

Attack you!

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]
If Crit
[roll2]
Additional Damage
[roll3]

End of Turn

STATS

Oro started @ F2
Oro ended @ F2
HP 4/18 +4/4
AC 16 (10 +1 Shield, +3 Dex, +4 Armor, -2 Rage) T 11 FF 13
98 arrows left

Consumables Used:
4x Alchemist Fire
1x Tanglefoot Bag

Shield of Faith is gone

Rage 4/6 effects:
+4 STR
+4 CON
+2 Will
-2 AC

Scorer
2010-04-02, 11:51 PM
I beleive this may be match

Master_Rahl22
2010-04-03, 07:46 AM
*Sigh* Yep, you had better luck than I did. Good game.

hustlertwo
2010-04-03, 07:48 AM
Oro and Isolde win the day!

Scorer
2010-04-03, 09:05 AM
Oro and Joshua are now 1-1, hope we meet again :smallwink: