PDA

View Full Version : Shouting At The Abyss

billtodamax
2010-02-19, 11:58 PM
Hi all.

I figured this was as good a place as any to put such a thing. I have started a blog! It would be great if you went along to the link I'm just about to provide, and to leave constructive criticism (Or, I dunno, just shout at me for a couple of paragraphs if you feel like it).

I'm going to be posting my writings there and anything else I feel like there. You (might) laugh, you (probably won't) cry!

So, yeah. Go there. (http://shoutingattheabyss.blogspot.com/) Tell your friends.

Flickerdart
2010-02-20, 12:26 AM
When you shout into the Abyss, the Abyss shouts back at you to pipe down, it's 3 in the morning and some non-Euclidian horrors are trying to sleep here, you know.

Pyrian
2010-02-20, 12:29 AM
Nonsense. Californians are still up at 3am. :smallcool:

Yarram
2010-02-20, 12:42 AM
You wrote a wrap about philosophers...

God help us all. :smallbiggrin:

golentan
2010-02-20, 01:20 AM
Nonsense. Californians are still up at 3am. :smallcool:

Well, sometimes.

That gag will survive the ages, I hope.

Kobold-Bard
2010-02-20, 05:22 AM
I shouted at the Abyss once. Didn't work out so well. Lets just say I'm typing this with my teeth and leave it at that....

Now to actually read the blog rather than just fill your thread with gibberish.

Ashen Lilies
2010-02-20, 09:38 AM
Though disappointed your name is not Bill,
Fear not! For I love you still.
I'll go through the slog,
Of reading your blog,
'Cause hey, I've got some time to kill.

Plus, I see you everyday on FFRP, and the link will be conveniently staring me in the face from the confines of your sig, just so I don't forget like I usually do.
Yes, I was really bored enough to write my post in limerick form. So sue me. >.>

Sneak
2010-02-20, 09:40 AM
"When you shout long at an abyss the abyss also shouts at you. At least in Soviet Russia."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

(The lesser known of his two abyss quotes).