PDA

View Full Version : Gear help for a RKV

Sploosh
2010-02-21, 06:37 AM
Anyone have any gear suggestions for a paladin4/crusader1/RKV focusing on being the BFS guy?

Darrin
2010-02-21, 07:51 AM
Anyone have any gear suggestions for a paladin4/crusader1/RKV focusing on being the BFS guy?

What's your level? 6?
What's your financial situation?
What are you trying to accomplish? (greatsword + two-handed power attack, chaintripper lockdown, TWF + WRT spamming, ???)

Pluto
2010-02-21, 12:39 PM
Nightsticks (Rods from Libris Mortis), Nightsticks, Nightsticks, Nightsticks, Nightsticks, Nightsticks and a couple Nightsticks.

Starbuck_II
2010-02-21, 12:41 PM

BFS? What does that stand for: Big Freaking Streaker?

nyarlathotep
2010-02-21, 12:50 PM
I would assume Big F***** Sword.

d13
2010-02-21, 12:59 PM
Misspelled Big Stupid Fighter, is my guess...

Anyway, besides Nightsticks... You don't really NEED anything else, but it would be useful if you tell us what do you want to accomplish.

subject42
2010-02-21, 01:09 PM
Checking AcronymFinder.com leads me to think that you're talking about Benign Fasciculation Syndrome. If that's the case, you'll need to find ways to cause involuntary contraction of the voluntary muscles.

At the moment, I can think of two items that would help you. A wand of nerveskitter, and a custom wondrous item of shivering touch. Maybe a ghoul gauntlet will help, too.

AslanCross
2010-02-21, 06:05 PM
At your level, you don't really have much liquidity. Eventually you can get a brutal surge greatsword to send a guy flying (hopefully off a cliff or balcony). If you're using Assassin's Stance, you could eventually get a deadly precision sword or a rogue's vest. (Assuming you're doing the sneak thing with a BFS.)

Try getting an Eternal Wand of Iron Silence to prevent your heavy armor from making you Sir Clanksalot.