PDA

View Full Version : Appropriate Board for Topic?

Drakevarg
2010-02-22, 01:28 AM
I've been wanting to post a "help wanted" topic for my worldbuilding project, as I dislike being passive-aggressive too much to simply leave it in my sig. However, I can't come to a decision as to which board it would be appropriate to post such a topic in. Could someone clarify this for me?

The Demented One
2010-02-22, 01:54 AM
I've been wanting to post a "help wanted" topic for my worldbuilding project, as I dislike being passive-aggressive too much to simply leave it in my sig. However, I can't come to a decision as to which board it would be appropriate to post such a topic in. Could someone clarify this for me?
Homebrew would probably get you the most useful responses.

Drakevarg
2010-02-22, 01:55 AM
Homebrew really only applies for roleplaying based stuff, doesn't it? My worldbuilding project is purely for literature purposes. Think Middle-Earth, not Eberron.

Astrella
2010-02-22, 02:38 AM
Arts & Crafts would be best then I think.

Drakevarg
2010-02-22, 02:52 AM
I'm gonna wait either until I get a decent number of responses pointing me in the same direction or Mr. St. Jude shows up and does his red text dealie before I do post the thread.

Temotei
2010-02-22, 03:45 AM
Media could work too...

Roland St. Jude
2010-02-22, 08:40 PM
You seem to be seeking comment and advice on a literary (non-RPG, non-existing media) project. Arts & Crafts seems best to me.