PDA

View Full Version : Daleks in ootsworld

Desmond Tiny
2010-02-22, 08:03 PM
What would happen if the Daleks decided to invade the ootsworld without using time travel except to escape death(emergency temporal shift).

Kish
2010-02-22, 08:09 PM
Rich's significant other would drag him away from the keyboard, telling him, "No, Rich, you made me promise I wouldn't let you draw until the flu had let up."

chionophile
2010-02-22, 08:10 PM
What would happen if the Daleks decided to invade the ootsworld without using time travel except to escape death(emergency temporal shift).

Everyone would die? I mean, I guess there might be a few spells more powerful than anything in the Dr. Who universe, but there are no Timelords. Daleks run rampant.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-02-22, 09:03 PM
...I'm not sure whether or not I'm supposed to take this thread seriously...

Assuming I am, I'd guess either the Doctor would show up and stop them, like always, or they'd mess with the wrong person (Xykon, for example) and get obliterated. Or maybe Xykon would find them just to kill them.

If I'm not supposed to, I'd go with Rich getting checked for some mind-addling disease, because why? :smallconfused:

ZerglingOne
2010-02-23, 01:12 AM
Rich's significant other would drag him away from the keyboard, telling him, "No, Rich, you made me promise I wouldn't let you draw until the flu had let up."

This. End of story.

Mystic Muse
2010-02-23, 01:15 AM
This. End of story.

yeah, agreed.

Starscream
2010-02-23, 01:47 AM
Sooner or later the Daleks, like the other characters, would become aware of the "fourth wall". The realization that they are not the supreme beings they imagine themselves to be, and are in fact merely a cameo resulting from some playful Playgrounder spiking The Giant's morning coffee, would drive them insane.

And if that doesn't do the trick, a visit to the Crack Pairings thread will send them running back to the Whoniverse in horrified tears. There are some things even nasty tentacle beasties in hovering tanks do not wish to contemplate, and being shipped with the Mind Flayer from strip 30 is one of them.

http://i47.tinypic.com/mn0wfq.jpg

Incidentally, Daleks falling in love with Mind Flayers is where Flumphs come from.

factotum
2010-02-23, 02:21 AM
Aren't versus threads supposed to go in Media Discussions? :smallconfused:

lothos
2010-02-23, 02:27 AM
I'd just like to hear the Daleks scream:

EN-ER-VATE !!!

And watch people loose 1d4 regenerations.

SoD
2010-02-23, 02:28 AM
Sooner or later the Daleks, like the other characters, would become aware of the "fourth wall". The realization that they are not the supreme beings they imagine themselves to be, and are in fact merely a cameo resulting from some playful Playgrounder spiking The Giant's morning coffee, would drive them insane.

Actually...they'd become aware of the fourth wall, and burst through it into our world, with typical problems arising.

Mystic Muse
2010-02-23, 02:44 AM
Actually...they'd become aware of the fourth wall, and burst through it into our world, with typical problems arising.

you mean such as going insane from exposure to crack pairings, my immortal, and TVtropes?

Dr.Epic
2010-02-23, 07:33 AM
These guys? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek) I'm sure they'd just get mistaken for a trash can or mail box.

Nekomata
2010-02-23, 04:07 PM
I'd just like to hear the Daleks scream:

EN-ER-VATE !!!

And watch people loose 1d4 regenerations.

After reading that I imagined a Dalek going "ma-XI-mized E-ner-VAte", before firing the beam. This is going to haunt me for days.

CletusMusashi
2010-03-02, 02:13 PM
O-Chul would exterminate them with one hand while brushing his teeth.