PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of any good group painting sites? (Found, thanks!)

Mattarias, King.
2010-02-22, 10:16 PM
I dunno if this belongs in Arts and Crafts, but, uh, does anyone know of any good sites where you can start up a private room in which to paint/draw together? Preferably one that's good with tablets and doesn't require signing up for an account? I need to do some collab work and we can't just send the file back and forth.

Thank you very much!

Starfols
2010-02-22, 10:48 PM
That seems like it's kind of a niche market.. If all they need to do is watch you, you could try skype. I'm pretty sure there's a screen monitor function.

Mattarias, King.
2010-02-22, 10:52 PM
That seems like it's kind of a niche market.. If all they need to do is watch you, you could try skype. I'm pretty sure there's a screen monitor function.

No, we need to both be able to draw at the same time on the same page. Like, a joint thing.

Arti3
2010-02-22, 11:09 PM
Nikos Paint Chat has been good in my experiance... Don't have a link on me ATM sorry :)

Mattarias, King.
2010-02-22, 11:13 PM
Hm, thanks, I'll look into it. Does it require signups? We'd prefer to avoid that, if possible.

Edit: Ah, we found something! Thanks giantitp! http://www.scriblink.com/ if anyone's interested! Found it in searching for paint chat.