PDA

View Full Version : Akiro "the wizard"

Steelblood
2010-02-23, 08:22 AM
Akiro is the wizard from the Conan movies, i'm trying to recreate him as my character in an upcoming Pathfinder game, we're starting at lvl 3 and i was wondering what the best way to build him would be. Trying to stay as true to the character and RAW for Pathfinder core. I was told this is where this thread should go.

Gnaritas
2010-02-23, 10:05 AM
I guess he should have some necromancy focus, as he fancies death.

Starbuck_II
2010-02-23, 10:17 AM
Why Wizard? I assume Oracle fits better (so he can raise dead).

Steelblood
2010-02-23, 10:32 AM
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0008156/ that's what they call him.
As to what actuall class he would be i'm not sure. He lived alone in the wilderness in his hut, he can bring people back from death, do some telekenesis, and possibly blind people. Also he worships the god of sky/wind, i missed the name last time i watched it.

Zen Monkey
2010-02-23, 10:47 AM
I admit that I don't know the Pathfinder version, but in normal D&D you could try the Wu Jen or the Spirit Shaman. Both have a bit of an eccentric hermit feel that could fit the character, and both (along with maybe Shugenja) have some fluff about working with elements or spirits rather than a library of books and magic items. The Wu Jen could emphasize his superstitions, and the Spirit Shaman would play up his speaking with ghosts and demons.

Steelblood
2010-02-23, 10:51 AM
I'm looking at the Oracle class with the Wind Foci or the Bones Foci. This seems to be my best bet, with the Haunted Curse, or perhaps the Tongues Curse.

Oh hey check it out i just became a halfling:smallbiggrin: